Allison! A Change in Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I just thought you had a good time with Jeff and it would be a safe option for me. Men just can't go into town and give it away like a woman can."

"Jeff has been asking for us to get together. They live this side of Sioux City. It wouldn't be much more than an hour up Interstate 29."

"Asking? You've been talking to him?"

"We exchanged numbers. He didn't want to include you and Kathy in it, but I suppose I could make a call. I'll ask him tomorrow."

"Did you get Kathy's number?"

"No, do you want me to get it for you?"

"I'd rather talk to her first before you talk to Jeff about it."

"I'll text him."

Two minutes later I had Kathy's cell phone number. I called her from work the next day.

"I was hoping you would call. Jeff said you wanted my number. You could have called me last night. You've had me on edge since then waiting for you to call."

"He and Allie were trying to hook up and leave us out of it."

"Not surprising. What's your plan?"

"Rather than sneak around why don't we get together and switch partners again for a weekend?"

"How soon?"

"What ever you can set up. I can get our oldest daughter to check up on the kids here."

"I've only got one left at home and we can work around her. She's been wanting to spend a weekend with her friends at Willow Lake."

"I'll call you back."

"Hey!"

"Hey, I love you."

"Love you, too. Call you back soon."

I called Allie.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Mostly laundry. You know how these kids are."

"How about this weekend at Jeff and Kathy's? Leave Friday after work. Come home Sunday night. Her last kid at home wants to stay with some friends."

"Okay, I'll call Jeff."

Allie called me back almost an hour later.

"You're all set lover boy. When we're not at their house you can romance your girlfriend in Sioux City. Is Sioux City sexy enough for you?"

Any place would be fine if I was with Kathy. I couldn't wait to get my face and cock back in that cunt of hers. Allie and Jeff would just be sex. Allie wasn't ever going to settle for just a couple of guys.

Thursday night Allie wanted to fuck. Friday afternoon we were on I-29 headed into Iowa. Jeff and Kathy had a nice home a lot like ours, smaller since they didn't need room for a gaggle of Mormon children. Allie put the move on Jeff while they were giving us a tour of the house. They never got out of the master bedroom. Allie stripped and had her cunt swallow Jeff's thick cock as soon as they hit the bed.

Kathy and I left the room hand in hand after giving our spouses a backwards glance. We went to what was now a guest room with just one kid left at home.

While Jeff and my wife had gone right to fucking I had to eat Kathy's glorious pussy first. The flavor was better than I remember and I had focused on that a lot. She told me that Jeff hadn't fucked her since Tuesday. I thought about the five guys Allie fucked on her Tuesday night venture into Omaha.

Kathy would have sucked my cock if I wasn't so anxious to get it inside her. There wasn't a Vegas effect. This was one great fuck. I made it last as I enjoyed fucking her again and feeling the warmth and wetness of her pussy. Still not wanting it to end we were startled by Allie's voice coming from the doorway.

"Finish up when you can. Jeff is grilling steaks. See you outside."

Kathy thanked Allie in an "I getting fucked here" voice. Allie stayed in the doorway. I could see her out of the corner of my eye. She watched until I unloaded my cum in Kathy.

We were probably still a little flushed when we joined them outside. Allie was wearing nothing but one of Jeff's t-shirts. Kathy and I had redressed. The steaks still had a few minutes to go. Allie and Kathy talked about leaving our kids at home with our excuse being for a weekend alone. I kind of think our oldest daughter was a little suspicious of our shortly planned trip. Kathy told about how happy their teenage daughter was to spend the weekend with friends.

Kathy and I were on one side of the picnic table. Jeff and Allie on the other. Allie kept leaning into him being extra flirty for someone that had just gotten fucked. That quickly changed when the dishes got pushed aside and Allie leaned over the table. Jeff lifted the t-shirt and fucked Allie from behind right in front of Kathy and me.

There wasn't much to do but sit and watch. The way Jeff was pounding her cunt we knew he wouldn't last long. Allie was cumming like crazy when Jeff tilted his head back and fired all he could in Allie's willing cunt. They held together like that in front of us for another five minutes before Jeff pulled his cock from my wife and wiped it on the tail of the t-shirt. Allie stood up and just let cum run down her thighs. The sight of another man's cum running out of her was pretty hot.

"Well, there's the table if you want it. Allie and I will go in and watch some television."

"Thanks, but I think we'll go back to the guest room. Have a little privacy."

Kathy sounded a little upset at seeing her husband's seed run from my wife's cunt. She made up for it in the bedroom. Her cries of "fuck me/cum in me/I love your cock" were meant to be loud enough to be heard over the TV. Kathy was a real ball drainer. She told me that she loved me. I told her I'd trade Allie for her in a heartbeat. We cuddled naked on the bed, not wanting to spend time with Jeff and my wife.

"Kind of a competition, isn't it?" Kathy's voice was soft.

"She started all this. I commented. "Allie planned the Las Vegas trip. After twenty years of marriage she was the one wanting to try someone new. I should have known she meant the whole thing as a sex trip. I thought is was a getaway for us she ended up loaded with cock."

"I thought you said I was your second?"

"You were, still are. Allie broke our marriage vows the first night in Vegas."

"She left you out?"

"She let me watch."

"Ouch ..."

"Ouch? Yes, that covers it."

"I'll admit. I don't like to see Allie with Jeff. She seems to push it."

"Maybe we need to up the game."

"How so?"

"Fuck in front of them. I know it pisses Allie off even though she's been going through the men."

"It would probably bother Jeff. I really think Allie is his only time to have cheated. Seeing you fucking me really unsettles him. He's had some trouble dealing with it. Even cried about it when we got back from Vegas. Then Allie started calling him, making him want to fuck her again. At least this way I guess we know what's going on."

Kathy stopped talking to giggle.

"Let's go do it!"

Kathy jumped up to go to the living room.

"Are you going out there naked?" I thought she would at least put on a shirt.

"Yes. Come on."

She was going without me. Easy for her. Her figure had Allie beat in every way. I had to be compared to Jeff's much thicker cock.

We met a bit of a set back. Allie had Jeff's cock in her with her back to him as they fucked on the couch while watching some kind of porn Jeff had found on the adult channels. A black guy with a huge cock was fucking a skinny blonde.

"Oh, God. I want one of those." Allie squealed. "How about you Kathy?"

"Uhh, I don't think so. I'm not sure I could take one that large."

She made no mention of the color. Kathy was quiet and watched more closely as the black cock stretched the white woman. Allie was fucking back hard on Jeff's cock as we all watch the bizarre scene. The woman must have had ten inches in her and was trying to get in the rest. Allie started moaning as watching the action on the screen and the friction between herself and Jeff's cock set her off.

Kathy's nipples were hard on those D-Cups of hers. She was squirming slightly against me. Jeff exploded his load in my wife. Allie pulled off, stuffed some tissue against her slit and sat down in Jeff's lap. Kathy jumped up and shoved the coffee table out of the way while showing us an open view of her wet cunt. She tossed a couple of pillows on top of the low table and bent over squashing her tits to the sides. No longer bothered by fucking me in front of my wife and her husband she looked towards me, speaking in a husky whisper.

"Come over here. Fuck me."

We both caught the looks of jealousy on Jeff and Allie's faces including fear on his and rage on hers. Fucked as much as she was Allie just didn't want to see me fuck someone else. The table was angled as we both could see the television. It was well into the next black man fucking white wife movie when I blasted into Kathy's depths. After watching us intently Allie was getting fucked by Jeff again. Kathy and I went to the bedroom.

Given a half hour of kissing and making out mixed with a little of Kathy sucking my dick we were fucking again. No one to show off for, but Kathy was hot and into getting all of my cock in her. Having somehow produced another load after blazing hot Kathy orgasmed again and again we fell apart naked on the bed. Kathy pushed her back up to me. I used my free hand to play with those D-Cups.

"What did you think of the porn? Do you think Allie would really do a black cock?"

"Already has. Did it in Vegas. She heard all the huge cock stories and picked up a black man that had just had a fight with his wife."

"She took that much cock. It's a wonder Jeff can feel her."

"No. She didn't bother to check on his size. When he dropped his pants it was about seven inches."

"Oh, that's funny. Did she fuck him?"

"She fucked him. Fucked him twice. Said it was all about having a black man cum in her. Maybe find a huge one some other time. You seemed a little turned on by watching."

"I guess it's the farm girl upraising. It seems so taboo, so wrong. I can't say I've never thought about. The size on those men ... I wonder how they feel making something go where it shouldn't."

"Are you getting interested?

"The idea of taking about ten inches of one and not getting the rest inside me would haunt me forever wondering if I could take it all if I kept trying."

"That sounds like a maybe."

"That's a probably not. Do you think Allie would do it?"

"Not so much if as when."

"I wouldn't want to be you."

"Me neither, but I wouldn't mind watching her do it."

An hour later Kathy woke me up kissing me. Then trailed kisses down to my cock, taking it in her mouth. It was more Allie's game, but Kathy was outdoing her at that, too. I shot my load into her throat and fell back asleep. Not to be denied she shook me awake.

"Fuck me or eat me. I'll take either way you want. You have to let me cum."

With her hand pumping my shaft to hardness and me remembering the messes I had left in her earlier I was soon fucking. Kathy did need to cum. There had to be claw marks in my ass when she started to get loud.

"Shove that black cock in me. Fill me with your seed."

For some reason that made me cum I when I didn't think I could cum at all. Kathy buried her face in my chest, not letting go as if she didn't want to look me in the eye. My cock stayed semi-hard and inside her. Soon I was fucking her again. Soon she was cumming hard again. I knew what she was thinking, what she needed, but she didn't let the words come out this time.

Kathy got up to go to the bathroom. When I heard the shower come on I went down the hall to join her. We soaped each other up. I considered fucking her under the spray. All dried off we walked naked to the kitchen to get something to drink. Allie was covered up on the couch. Jeff was wearing boxers. We settled in front of the TV with them watching some lame late night cable show. Allie had something to say.

"I think you two are too serious about this. It's supposed to be just about the sex."

"Maybe you are just too casual about fucking my husband."

The jealousy card just got played.

"You seem to be having a good time with mine."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. We need to do something other than stick around the house and fuck each other." Jeff tried to be the man of reason. We all looked at each other. Kathy leaned hard into me."

"No, I don't think that's it." Allie chimed in. "Should be switch back to our own spouses for a little bit?"

"I don't think that's the answer." Kathy had no more interest in fucking Jeff than I did Allie.

"Let's decide, do we do things together or pair off like in Vegas?"

Jeff tried to find an answer to a problem that might break out into a fight.

"We could go out to eat tomorrow night, then do a movie. We could eat together then couple up in different rows in the theater."

Jeff was looking for the solution. Allie was looking like she was going to be the problem. Kathy had an idea.

"Why don't we go camping to Grandma's farm? We have several tents from when the kids went with us. There's electric there to pump water for the animals. If it rains we can get in the house or barn. It's 160 acres. We wouldn't have to be on top of each other."

Allie hated camping. Jeff didn't like the idea other.

"Fine then." Kathy sounded peeved. "We'll leave the house to you and we will go to the farm."

"Who said I like camping." I kidded.

"Oh, you'll like this camping." Kathy giggled.

That settled it for the night. We went to bed. I ate Kathy's pussy way longer than her pussy could take it.

"I don't know whether to kill you or kiss you when you do that. I don't think a woman is made to take that much cumming."

She punched me in the chest. She laid so one of the D-Cups was on my chest and fell asleep. I stayed asleep for a while planning how not to let Allie and Kathy's husband fuck this up for us. I loved the feel of her against. Life was too complicated for us to slip of into the night, leaving everything behind.

We got an early start. Allie and Jeff were still in the bedroom. They might have still been asleep or might have been fucking. I couldn't tell with the door closed although a couple of sounds Allie made sounded more like fucking than snoring. We left a note that we would grab breakfast on the way and see them before 4 P.M. Sunday afternoon.

A day and a half and a night to share with a woman I really loved. Not exactly a lifetime, but no pressure from dodging disapproval from Allie and Jeff. We had biscuits and gravy sitting shoulder to shoulder on the same side of the table. That was as far apart as I wanted to be from Kathy's sexy body.

"I should have fucked you before we left. I'm starting to want it."

"I can fuck you in the car." I offered.

"No you can't. The farm's only forty five minutes away. Behave yourself."

We walked arm and arm from the fast food joint. Kathy might have been rethinking fucking in the car. The forty five minute ride wasn't so bad although complicated by her playing with my cock and trying to get it in her mouth and not bash her head on the steering wheel. Once at the farm Kathy grabbed a blanket from the back seat and lead me to the barn. Following her up the ladder to the hay mow I wanted to bury my face in her ass.

With the blanket quickly spread over some old hay we were both ready to fuck as I stood over her open thighs and wet cunt.

"What are you doing? What are you thinking?"

"Just wondering if I'm the first boy you've been up here with."

"I should tell you a lie to make you jealous. I told you I was raised with a farm girl mentality. I went to my Senior Prom with Jeff. After prom we parked on a country road and I let him fuck me. I was already eighteen. School was going to be out in a month and that Prom fuck in the car had me knocked up. We got married that July, I've had three kids, was a faithful wife for lots of years, went to Vegas, fucked my second man ever, and now here we are. Jeff has never had me up here because the kids were always around the couple of times we came out here."

There wasn't any reason to hurry. It was neat in the old barn with the smell of the hay and the popping of the tin roof as the sun heated metal. Getting a girl up in the hay mow. Every boys dream. I ate her pussy first. Not enough to wear her out. Enough to make her really wanted fucked. Then we fucked for what could have been an hour, Kathy cumming several and me stopping when things got close to make it last. I couldn't ever remember a time like that with Allie. Nothing like fucking in an old barn in the hay.

Kathy sat there, you know, her feet up by her ass, her arms across her knees, her cunt open towards me and leaking my cum. I went to the edge and took a piss down the ten feet to the dirt flow below. She laughed as a startled cat almost made me lose my balance and perhaps end my life as I impacted the dirt below. God could have taken me. I would not have cared. What a perfect time in my life.

She scolded me to get dressed. Walked with me down to the creek that had trees on either side. Cool and shady she promised me she would get me in the water before we left. The air was warm, but the creek water almost cold.

We walked to the old house. Stood on the front porch and looked across the fields on the other side of the road. Kathy moved a pot with a dead flower in it and picked up a key to let us in the house. Hell, it was in the country in Iowa. They could have left the key in the lock and no one would have bothered.

"The house is like grandma left it. When she died no one bothered with Grandma's place. Not modern enough for today's living. Dishes are still in the cupboard, her clothes in the closet, beds properly made like Grandma would be home soon. Grandpa died twenty years ago. Grandma has been gone almost three. They patched the roof up a couple of years ago. The only water was to the kitchen sink. Grandma insisted on heating water on the stove. Said it felt right heated that way."

Kathy walked us through the house. In the downstairs bedroom Kathy had me set on the bed beside her. We lay back on the bed, staring at cracks in an old ceiling. Old pictures of family hung from the walls. The carpet was the kind where you used to send your rags to a factory, pick a pattern, and a carpet would be brought in the mailman's car. The rug was never measured to fit to the walls. Almost two feet remained around the room so the furniture could sit on the wood.

We made love on Grandma's bed. We fucked like teenagers although with the experience of a long life together. Kathy wanted me to fuck her again. From behind this time. The sounds she made were the first fucking noises in more than twenty years for the old place.

I let her lay in the bed. Naked and spread eagled I almost wanted to crawl back between her legs. Leaving her on the bed I went into the living room and kitchen to snoop around. Ten minutes later Kathy came out wearing a dress of her grandmother's. Except for the D-Cups straining the material Kathy and Grandma must have been about the same size. Not a Grandma dress. Probably from the 1950's or so, about the time time Grandma was the same age as Kathy now. She twirled to show me her legs. She had even found old stockings to wear.

"Grandpa's old clothes are still in the closet. Grandma never did anything with them. See if they could fit you."

Kathy looked so good in Grandma's clothes I had to try her Grandpa's. The pants fit. The shirt was my size. Even the often shined shoes and nylon men's socks fit and finished the outfit. She went outside and brought the food from the car inside. We sat and ate lunch at the old chrome dinette with the Formica top and vinyl cushions. We sat and stared across the table at each other for most of an hour. I wound the old mantel clock and the ticking added everything to the experience.

We stood up and she led me in to Grandma's bed again for me to fuck her. I laid the old clothes over the back of the chair and climbed into the creaky bed and it's musty, dusty smell. Kathy laid out with open thighs and only Grandma's old stockings. I had to eat her cunt before fucking her. The old springs made a noise like the squeak was saying "Fuck Me". Not something that was lost either of us.