Animalkind: Cobra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sandra! It is time to wake up! I think I know what you are turning into!"

"What? I just want to sleep some more, please! It is too early in the morning!"

To confirm his suspicion, Marcus turned off the air conditioning and hugged her. In a few minutes she started to wake up and to move.

"Wow! I lost my skin again!"

"Yes! And your tail is huge!"

"She moved her tail and lifted it between her legs until it reached her chin."

"Wow! And what is this texture on my skin? Did it seem different to you too?"

"Yes, I noticed it. I think I know what you are turning into."

"And what it is?"

"I think it is some kind of reptile!"

"Do you think so? Why?"

"Well, you have a three feet long tail, earlier you had your body colder than normal, even under the blanket. You only woke up when I turned off the air conditioning and hugged you. Your body is changing colors and your skin has a pattern that seems to be scales to me. To me, all of that are reptile features."

"But what kind of reptile?"

"That I don't know yet, but I think we will know sooner than we expect. I think that the amount of energy drinks you drank last night may have accelerated your changes. Do you want to drink some more?"

"I think I will stop for some time now. I don't want to accelerate my changes and end up with a strange body I can't control. When I get used to my body, I will drink some more."

"And about your tail? How are the sensations?"

"It is good. I can feel all of it and it is pretty intense."

She started to show her tail to him, moving it from side to side and also wrapping it on my leg.

"Will I have cold blood? I don't want to have to take sun bathes to warm me every day!"

"I think you will have, since your body seems to be keeping the room temperature. Earlier this morning your body was cold. We may have to install a heat lamp over our bed to heat you."

"Are you saying that you will build a terrarium to me?"

"Almost that. I saw some specific products online for cold blood people. We can install a lamp over your side of the bed to heat only you. I don't give up sleeping at your side."

"How cute of you!"

They kissed and she wrapped her tail on his leg again. She started to rub her body on him, exciting herself. Soon she was on top of him and was guiding his cock inside her. She noticed she could control her pussy muscles to suck his cock, not knowing why she was being able to do that. She was rubbing her tail on his legs and was keeping her body in contact with his all time. He was caressing her body and sucking her nipples. When they came together, Sandra bent down and bit his neck.

"Ouch! I felt that!"

"Sorry! I was excited. Let me see if I hurt you."

She looked at his neck and saw two small blood drops. She got up quickly and went to their full length mirror to see her teeth.

"What's the rush?"

"My teeth are different! My fangs seem to be sharper!"

"Let me see."

She went to bed and opened her mouth to him. He saw that her fangs were pointed, but do not seem to have any other differences.

"Maybe your changes would include your teeth. It is still too soon to see what you are changing into. At least, you bit me lightly."

"I will be more careful from now on. Now let's get up and take a breakfast! I am hungry!"

They got up and while they were showering together, Marcus noticed something.

"Are you shorter?"

"I don't think so. Why?"

"It seems to me that you are shorter then before. But it can be just my mind playing tricks with me."

They went to kitchen to prepare something to eat. Sandra went on preparing some scrambled eggs to her.

"Wow! Are you going to eat eggs in the morning? You don't like that."

"I like eggs and I woke up needing to eat some today."

"Do you think you are turning carnivorous?"

"If I am, let it be. But I still want to eat some salad on lunch."

They had their breakfast silently, both of them checking her body and trying to find any more changes on it. When seated, Sandra put her tail on a hole on the chair and was waving it from side to side. When they finished, Sandra went to their backyard to do some laundry and ended up stopping under the sun.

"Hmmm! Stay under the sun is very good!"

"Take your dress off to be more comfortable. If you will be cold blooded, you will need to take several sun bathes."

She did as he told and took of her dress. After that, she put a towel over the grass and lay under the sun. She felt her body getting warmer and herself being more alert. After two hours under the sun, she got up to drink some water but felt her skin tight. It ripped when she bent.

"My skin is ripping!"

"Calm down! We know that you are changing skin from time to time. How is your new skin?"

"It seems even darker on my back and is still lighter on my belly. Look at that, I can remove all my skin up to my neck on just one piece! I am impressed!"

She showed him what seemed to be a piece of clothing and he realized that it was her skin. It had been peeled of almost intact.

"Wow! This is the thicker skin you peeled off up to now."

"Stay in the sun may have helped my skin to peel faster this time."

"And how do you feel?"

"I am warm now and pretty alert. And I need to drink some water."

When she got inside, Marcus noticed that now her tail was longer and was being dragged on the ground behind her.

"Your tail is still growing! It is being dragged behind you now."

"Yes, and it is bothering my legs too. I have to keep them apart because of it."

"Maybe that's why I thought you were shorter. Changing the subject, what do you want to have for lunch today?"

"If I am changing into a carnivore, how about some roast beef? But don't forget that I want some salad too."

"We will need to go shopping then. Let's go."

"I want to stay at home. My tail is huge today and my skin is different."

"You can't hide forever! Let's go."

After some more argument, Sandra agreed to go shopping with Marcus. She put on a long dress to try to cover her tail, to no avail. Her tail still showed under it, but she then decided not to care about it. In the car, she had to sit sideways to accommodate better her tail. In the market, while he was shopping for beef and greens, Sandra was talking to a chicken hybrid, explaining her that she was changing and that soon would know what she was becoming.

The market's air conditioning was chilling her and after saying goodbye to her friend, she went to Marcus and grabbed his arm. He noticed that she was feeling cold and hugged her. After that, as soon as they arrived home, she striped and went to the backyard to some more sunbath. Marcus prepared their lunch while she was warming herself. When he finished, he went outside to call her, giving her a kiss. That was then that he noticed something different.

"Sandra, let me see your tongue."

"Why?"

"I felt something different when we kissed. I think it is changing too."

She put her tongue out and realized that it seemed longer and thinner. It extended around four inches outside her mouth.

"Wow! What a tongue! I did not even notice it was changing!"

"I was better that way. It seems that it will not bring you problems to talk. Now let's eat something."

They seated at the table and Sandra noticed that soon her tail would not fit the hole on the chair. While eating, Marcus was impressed that Sandra had not only served from everything he prepared, salad included, but she also took seconds and thirds.

"Wow! You are really hungry! I never saw you eat that amount of food before!"

"My changes are depleting my energy. I need to eat a lot to replenish it."

"But I never saw you eat that much before."

"That's true! Am I putting some weight? Will I be fat? I not even near from feeling satisfied!"

"I don't believe so. I never saw an overweight changed woman. It may be that you will be huge, but not fat. If your tail keeps growing and if your body grows too, maybe you will be huge at the end."

She finished eating and served two more times. She ate everything and after that she felt very tired.

"I think I ate too much. I will lie in the sun to warm me some more."

"I imagine you will need a lot of sunbathes now. Go there and I will do the dishes."

She did as she said and lay under the sun. Since she had eaten a lot, she was tired and slept as soon as she relaxed. As the afternoon passed, the shadows covered her body, keeping her from overheating her body. Some time later, in the late afternoon, Marcus went outside to see how she was and noticed two things. One was her skin, which was whitish indicating that it would peel off at any time. The other one was her tail, which was now five feet long, way longer than her legs.

"Sandra, do you want to see how much you have changed now?"

"Did I change a lot? I slept so much and not saw time passing."

"Your skin will peel off at any time again. Do you want some help peeling it?"

She looked at her skin and felt as it was loose on her. Her nails seemed strange too and one of them fell to the ground when she touched it on her skin.

"My nail! It fell off!"

"Will you grow new nails in its place?"

"I hope so! I don't want to not have nails! It is so strange!"

"Let's see if we can peel of your skin now! I am impressed at how many times you are changing your skin."

"Me too! But I know that reptiles change skin from time to time. Since I seem to be becoming one, maybe I have to peel off my skin too."

She started to peel off her arm's skin and they were surprised that under it the new skin was composed by brown scales on upper side and lighter on the underside. Throughout her body, her skin gave place to brown scales on her back, neck, arms and top side of her tail while lighter scales covered her breasts, belly and up to the tip of the downside of her tail. When she peeled off her neck skin, her ears peeled off too, only remaining two small holes on its place, surrounded by more brown scales. All of her nails fell off. Only her nipples, scalp, face and legs did not have any scales. Marcus caressed her scales, feeling them smooth and lightly hard on touch.

"My ears and nails! They fell off! What is happening to me?"

"Calm down! We already knew you would change someday. The most important now is that I think you are beautiful as you are now! And you keep getting prettier."

"Thank you, but what will be the extent of my changes? I am only on day two and I am already all different!"

"I think your body will change a lot yet. I am trying to remember where I saw this scales pattern before. I think it was on a snake."

"Am I changing into a snake? Are you sure?"

"I am almost sure about it. But yes, I can say that you are changing into a snake, but I don't know the species yet."

"Do you think I will be poisonous?"

"That will depend on the species you are turning into. Even so, I knew about changed women who turned into rattlesnakes and did not have any venom. But let's look on the bright side; if you have venom, it will be better for us."

"I could stop working and start to sell my venom. That's good, but how about us? What if I bit you? I already bit you and proved that I can pierce your skin."

"Calm down! Let's see what happens first. Are there any other changes on your body?"

Sandra stuck out her tongue and it extended for almost eight inches. It was thinner and was starting to split its tip.

"Your tongue is definitely changing into a snake tongue. At least you can talk normally with it. How are your teeth?"

She opened her mouth and he saw that her fangs were sharper and slightly bigger. He other teeth were all sharper and slightly curved backwards.

"Your fangs are growing! It may be that you end up poisonous."

"What if I bit you? I would kill you!"

"Calm down. You can't kill me right now. I don't think you already have poison. And I know you won't bit me. I trust you."

She was seated on the ground and tried to get up, but was not able to. She only was able to stand up when used her tail for support.

"My legs are weak! I only can stand up because I am using my tail as support!"

"Are your legs going to disappear? Since this morning I noticed that they seemed shorter and your tail is increasingly thicker. Above all that your legs do not have scales."

"I don't want not to have legs! I don't want to slither!"

She started to cry. All of that news was terrifying her and her senses were overloaded. Marcus went to her and hugged her, letting her cry in his shoulders for a few minutes.

"You have to calm down! Remember that several women changed so radically that the animal part takes over and that they have to live in isolation or in cages. I want to be at your side, no matter what shape your body has. Your body is still beautiful and your scales are so smooth and pleasant to touch.

"But I will have to slither for the rest of my life!"

"Maybe you will, but you also will have a great flexibility. You would change your height at will, since you will not be limited by the length of your legs. And I love your changes, since you are wrapping into my legs every night."

"Do you really like this?"

"Yes. And on top of that I do not sweat when you hug me because now your body is cold. I hope you don't change into a boa constrictor, or I will be worried about you crushing me."

"Silly. But what if I become poisonous? How are we going to kiss without getting you poisoned?"

"I will trust that you will be able to control when you release your venom. Snakes do not spend their venom adrift. I hope you will be like that."

"You are flattering me. Aren't you starting to trust me too much my new shape? We still don't know what shape I will have neither if I will go feral."

"We have to get used to your body in our time. I think your body is beautiful as it is now and I am really excited to see you covered in scales."

He caressed her body, feeling her smooth and slightly hard scales one more time. Her breasts seemed to be bigger and firmer.

"Your breasts look delicious! So big and so firm!"

"They grew a little, don't they? Almost all changed women had bigger breasts. Now stop caressing them or I will end up wrapped in you again!"

"Is this a threat or a promise?"

They kissed passionately. He felt her new tongue, now slicker, her sharp teeth and her body, strong and smooth. They went to their bedroom, were he removed his clothes and lay together. She was hornier by the minute and started to wrap her tail on his legs. She felt his stiff cock and turned in its direction. He was startled to see her body bend that way, and impossible way for a human. She started to lick and to wrap her tongue it on his cock. He pulled her body trying to reach her pussy. He wanted to taste his wife. He felt like pulling a snake because her body was smooth, pliable and a little slick. When he positioned himself between her legs, he found her pussy between her scales. He started to lick and suck it and she started to moan.

In a few minutes she started to come and sucked his cock harder. After her orgasm, she turned suddenly and kissed him, repositioning her body to allow his cock inside her. She wrapped her tail on his legs and started to move her body rhythmically, sending him to heavens. In no time he felt her pussy squeeze his cock harder and they came together. She was moaning louder at that moment and lay on his chest, still massaging his cock with her pussy muscles.

"Wow! I did not know that I could control my pussy muscles that way."

"I love that you can! How about your flexibility? Have you noticed that you turned your body in an impossible angle to lick my cock?"

"No, did I bend that much?"

"I never saw you bending that way before, not even close to that. I think you can reach my feet without moving you waist right now."

"I need to check that!"

She started to bend her body until she was facing his feet. She was still massaging his cock with her pussy muscles.

"Wow! I can bend so much! That is really giving me some ideas!"

"See? You don't have only disadvantages. But I am starting to feel hungry. Let's eat some dinner?"

"Yes! I am pretty hungry too and I intend to eat until I am satisfied."

"Your body is still changing. You need fuel to finish your changes."

"So we need a lot of food. Now I am interested to know what will be my final shape. Let's accelerate the changes."

Before going to prepare dinner, they showered together. Sandra now had to use her tail even more to support her body. Her legs were weaker but her tail was not strong enough to support her and allow her to slither. She was trying to figure out how to slither, but even if her tail was only six and a half feet long, it was not long or strong enough to allow her to move like a snake.

Marcus prepared a fine meal. Since he knew she had the intention to eat a lot, he prepared enough food to feed ten people. He also made a lot of beef because she was turning into a carnivore. When dinner was ready, Sandra noticed she had now to sit on the side of the chair, so her tail could be behind her and coiled at the ground.

"Soon I will not need the chair anymore. I will have to sit on the floor."

"Don't worry. We can buy some rugs so you don't need to stay on the cold floor."

They served and ate dinner while chatting about the news and the changes in her body. After he finished, she continued to eat and asked him to pick some energy drinks in the fridge to help accelerate her changes. She was almost eager to see what would happen next.

He was impressed by the amount of food she was eating. He noticed that she was swallowing bigger portions and were increasing the size of the portions. He was worried when she picked up a large piece of meat and swallowed it whole, not even chewing it.

"Sandra! It's better to chew the food! You swallowed a large piece of meat! You may choke with that!"

"I did not felt anything different. I am testing how much food I can swallow at once. Up to now, I did not feel anything wrong with what I am swallowing. Watch this."

She picked a piece even larger than before and put it whole into her mouth. As she swallowed it, he saw her neck expanding while the meat passed.

"Wow! Your neck enlarged to the meat pass!"

"I think this part of me is already from a snake."

"I am worried if you will be sick by eating that amount of food before going to sleep. And since you are drinking so much energy drinks, I am pretty sure you can't sleep today."

"I have a plan. When we go to the bedroom I show you."

She ate all the food and drank some more energy drinks before trying to stand up. She saw her belly was huge like a pregnant woman.

"Look at the size of your belly! It seems like you ate a cow!"

"Actually, I ate everything that was here. I think my stomach dilates as necessary now. Snakes eat a lot on each meal."

"Yes, and then they sleep for a week to digest that food."

"When I finish changing, I will keep an eye on what I eat, so that won't happen but now I am feeling tired. Let's go to bed."

"Ok. Are you already sleepy, even after that amount of energy drinks?"

"Yes, I am. I ate too much and now I am feeling slower. And to help me sleep, you can turn on the air conditioning."

"Now I understand what you are doing. With the air conditioning on, your body will cool down and you will sleep in no time."

"That's right. Even if it seems that I have cold blood, I will not keep you from turning on the air conditioning on the bedroom at night. You can turn it on whenever you want, but you will have to warm me in the mornings so I can wake up."

"If you sleep hugging me, we will not need a heating lamp in the bed."

"That's the idea! You have no idea how much your body is comfortable to me. Now let's go to bed that I am almost falling asleep here."