Anna and the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would go away.

I would find my answer.

I would be back... of that, I was sure.

"I will come back, Natalia. I promise you, I will come back," I added, standing up from the sofa and smoothing out my clothes.

"I do hope so too," Natalia added, smiling. "I want us to go slowly, to learn about each other, to make sure we both know what we want, and that what we want is the same. Maybe, I'm not the lover you imagined, nor the lover you're looking for. What I promise you, Anna, is that there will be no pressure. All you have to do is say, and I won't be upset."

"But... but..."

My protestations ended as Natalia placed her lips against mine once more. It was a fleeting caress, just like the first, but enough to set my heart racing again.

"Later, my dear Anna," Natalia whispered softly. "Now, you'd better be going so I can lock up."

"When will I see you again?" I asked.

"When you have your answer. No hurry... I'll still be here... waiting for you," Natalia responded.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ten

My third year -- the following Monday afternoon

Monday afternoon, straight after lectures, I was back in the library.

I had my answer. I'd had the whole weekend to think about it, and despite the best efforts of Rich to pair me up with several members of his sporting fraternity, there was only one thing on my mind.

I needed to see Natalia again.

I needed to know more about the dominant librarian.

I needed to understand why she may not be the lover I imagined.

Most of all, I needed to feel what it would be like to truly make love to another woman.

I wanted to.

I needed to.

What I didn't know though was whether it would satisfy me or leave me craving for more, or even craving for something different. There was only one way to find out.

I could feel my pulse racing as I walked up to the front desk. This time it was excitement rather than nerves which had me on edge.

"Can I help you, miss?" a middle-aged woman asked from behind the desk.

"Errm... yes... I was looking for...Natalia," I responded.

"Second floor, I guess," the receptionist responded. "She had a trolley load of books to put back. Can I help you?"

"No... no... it's Natalia I need. Just following up on a conversation from last week. Don't worry, I'll head up and see if I can find her."

Second floor? Immediately my mind went back to the reading room, to that kiss, to the question asked by Natalia, the one I now wanted to answer. All I needed to do was find Natalia amongst the many rows of bookshelves.

How difficult could it be?

I searched from one end of the floor to the other, but she was nowhere to be seen. I had found the trolley, still half loaded with books, and assumed it was Natalia's, but where was this wonderful woman? Should I stand there and wait? How long was she going to be? What if the trolley didn't belong to Natalia? How would I explain my loitering to another librarian? Maybe I should grab a coffee, but what if I missed her totally?

I was still pondering my next step when a familiar voice made me jump.

"Anna, what are you doing here?"

I spun around to see Natalia smiling back at me. My heart skipped a beat, and I felt those butterflies in my stomach. God, Natalia had surpassed herself. She was still the dominant sharp-dressed librarian I had watched for so long, but this time there was something else, something so sultry, so sexy in her appearance.

Was it the black jacket, a perfect fit following every curve of her well-toned body, or the short black skirt, or the opaque black tights?

Was it the deep warmth of darker red lipstick, the hint of blusher on those high cheekbones, the smoky eyes beneath those angular glasses?

It was none of those. What caught my attention was the plain white top she wore underneath the jacket. What was special about a plain white top? What was it that drew me in, had me fantasising about the woman walking towards me? Or more to the point, what was missing which had caught my eye?

It wasn't the softness of the fabric. It wasn't even the stretch of the top across her full bust, moulding Natalia's large breasts into perfect full mounds, presenting them forward as if inviting your gaze. What grabbed my eye was the gentle sway of womanly flesh with every step she took. I stared at the mesmerising view, switching between that sultry face and those enticing breasts as Natalia got ever closer. In my mind I was sure, it was nothing more than the stretch of that cotton top which struggled to hold Natalia's breasts in place.

Oh, how I wanted to reach out.

Oh, how I wanted to feel the soft tender flesh for myself.

Oh, how much I had grown in confidence from that first time.

I smiled back, then answered the question.

"Natalia. I was hoping... hoping... you would ask me the question one more time," I replied.

"Which question?" Natalia responded, playing the innocent.

It was a rhetorical question. Natalia knew exactly which question Anna wanted her to ask, and which answer she was hoping Anna would be giving. From the way Anna's gaze was fixated on the sexy librarian, Natalia was also convinced the answer would be the one she was wishing to receive.

"The question you asked me on Friday," I continued. "I have an answer for you."

Without hesitation, I took the last step towards Natalia, lifted myself up on tiptoes and went to place a soft kiss on her lips. The reaction was instant, but not the one I expected. Natalia pulled away, leaving me kissing into space.

I was confused.

Wasn't this what she wanted?

Had I misread what was being asked?

Was I meant to be coming back to say I had reconsidered?

I hadn't though. I was more certain now, than ever before. Natalia had opened my eyes to who I really was, to what I really wanted. How could she now not want the same?

"I thought you--" I started to justify myself in my directness.

"Oh, I do," Natalia interrupted, "but not here."

Natalia glanced around, as if making sure we hadn't been seen, or maybe making sure nobody was watching her next move.

"Come with me, Anna," she added, giving me a wink then heading off through the myriad of bookshelves.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked straight past the corridor which led to the reading room.

"Keep up," came the response. "Somewhere more private."

Oh yes, I had every intention of keeping up. I was two steps behind, walking quickly, my eyes fixed on that short skirt, and the way it pulled tight against Natalia's sexy ass with every step she took. Was it the heels, or was she doing it on purpose? There was a real sway in Natalia's hips as she drove on ahead, finally disappearing down a very nondescript corridor at the far end of the floor.

Natalia stopped in front of a plain wooden door, ran her ID card against the sensor and pushed it open. I looked at her quizzically. There was none of the glamour of the reading room. This was more of a workshop come storage room, a mess of books loosely piled on shelves, a single desk against one wall with a solitary office style chair. The unimportance of the small room was made more obvious by the plain concrete walls, a functional round clock being the only decoration. I doubted many had ever ventured this way, or even knew about this little room.

"Come on," Natalia commanded, grabbing hold of my hand as I stood and stared, and practically pulling me inside.

The door shut behind me, and Natalia took hold of a silver knob just below the handle. With a quick twist, she locked it from the inside.

"Now then, my darling Anna," Natalia continued, removing her jacket. Her presence was still that of the dominant, hair tied up in a sharp bun, librarian, but there was now the sultriest tone to her whispered words. "What question did you want me to be asking?"

For the first time, I caught a full view of those large breasts. I had been right, from the way the stretch top clung tight, moulding soft flesh into perfect mounds, and from the way Natalia's already hard nipples pushed at the otherwise smooth fabric, there was no bra underneath.

I switched my gaze up from breasts to face. I stared deep into my lover's eyes, never breaking that contact, as I thought long and hard. What was the question? To be honest, it wasn't a question at all that I wanted from Natalia. It was...

"Kiss me," I responded. "Kiss me like you did on..."

My words tailed off, morphing into muffled nothingness as Natalia did just that, but my gaze never wandered. The last time I may have closed my eyes and hoped, but this time I wanted to see the beauty of this dominant librarian as she chose how to react.

I needn't have worried. In an instant Natalia wrapped one arm over my shoulders, the other behind my cute ass, then pulled me in close. Our lips touched, and from that moment there was a passion like never before. We were soon melded together, lips pressed firmly against one another, tongues darting in and out of any opening. I found myself edging backwards, guided by Natalia's every move, such was the enthusiasm of the embrace, and the passion with which my lover was coming on to me.

My heart pounded.

My breathing was fast.

That tingle was back in my lips.

That ache was back in my loins.

I gasped, a muffled gasp into my lover's lips, as I bumped softly into the cold concrete wall. Still, we embraced. Still, we kissed, our bodies fixed together at the mouth. Still, there was the passion of two young lovers.

I could feel the warmth of Natalia's body up against mine.

I could feel the fullness of her mounds squeezed up against my smaller breasts.

I didn't realise it, but Natalia had ideas other than just that kiss. Didn't realise it? Was it that I had no recollection, or was it that I wanted it so much? Whatever it was, I did not resist as inch-by-inch Natalia moved her leg between mine. Feeling the press of her knee, I freely eased them apart, such was the hold that my lover had on my heart.

I never even reacted when Natalia moved her arm from behind my ass, nor when she trailed her hand over the front of my baggy jeans, toying with the knee-height rip in the denim, nor when she moved ever upwards, not even until...

"Mmmm," I moaned as I felt her touch against the crotch of my jeans.

There was a firmness as Natalia started to rub her fingers through the denim fabric, drawing circles against my sex. If I had an ache down below, that ache had now become a full-on desire. Every touch teased at my hidden labia, and before long I felt the arousal building. Nobody had ever touched me down there.

Should I have resisted? Should I have tried not to appear so eager?

I couldn't.

I wanted Natalia.

I needed Natalia.

She knew just which buttons to press and was pressing them to perfection. This time I did close my eyes and broke away from the kiss. I pushed my head back as far as I could and moaned once more. There was a puffiness in my now puffy lips. I could feel the way they eased apart as Natalia continued to press against my sex. I could sense the merest dampness inside my panties.

Oh, god... what was she doing to me?

Natalia could feel it too: not the puffiness, nor the dampness. What she could feel was my resolve disappearing. It was everything she had hoped to feel. If I wanted Natalia, she wanted me just as much. It was time though for Natalia to test the water, to see just how far her would be lover was prepared to go.

I moaned, this time in disappointment, as Natalia removed her hand, and the teasing torment ended.

"Take them off," Natalia whispered, her mouth now nibbling at my soft earlobe, before caressing my bare neck.

For a moment I froze.

"Trust me," Natalia continued. "I won't do anything you don't want, but something tells me you want it... don't you, Anna... you want to feel it... to feel my touch on your bare sex... to feel those fires consume you... to..."

Natalia's encouragement tailed off as I reached around, undid the button and zip, then let my baggy jeans fall to the floor. I pulled off my trainers, not bothering about undoing the laces, then, one at a time, I pulled my feet out of the crumpled denim.

It was Natalia who kicked the discarded trousers out of the way.

It was Natalia who brought her hand back down to my soft cotton underwear, a pale pink pair of comfortable, yet so not sexy, panties.

It was Natalia who had me purring again as she started to work my sex once more. Her touch was more direct, with only the thin cotton between my lover's fingers and my aching pussy.

"Mmmm," I moaned as I felt Natalia ease my outer lips apart and rub at the softer inner folds.

"Aghh," I squealed as her touch caught my sensitive clit.

For sure I could feel the dampness of arousal. For sure I could feel the embers of desire intensify. For sure I could...

I hadn't registered that Natalia had loosened her grip around my shoulders, sliding her arm free. I was so consumed by the feelings between my legs. It was only when I felt my lover slide down onto her knees that my eyes shot open. I was about to protest when another even more intense sensation took over.

"Oh, shit," I moaned as Natalia brought her face up to my panties and worked her mouth against my hidden sex with the same passion that she had been kissing me moments earlier.

Natalia licked her lips. She could smell her lover's sex through the thinness of those panties. As she probed her tongue at the gusset, she imagined she could taste the sweetness of love, and the more she did, the more Natalia wanted.

Slowly, all the time disguising her intentions as she continued to toy at my sex with her mouth, Natalia ran a hand up my inside leg, and eased a fingertip under the gusset of my panties. I didn't have time to react, as it all happened too soon. Natalia pulled back, and as she did so, she pulled at my panties.

As Natalia held the gusset off to one side, I suddenly felt self-conscious. I could feel the chill of the air against my moist labia. I could feel a touch of embarrassment as I realised, for the first time, that my sex was on show.

Natalia could see it all, the tiniest glimpse of soft blonde bush running down across my mound, ending neatly over my apex, and the bare smile of my now puffy lips. Seeing though was not what she had in mind. Natalia had another idea in mind for the sweetness in front of her face.

I was all for protesting, when I felt my lover place her mouth back against my sex... this time all the way up against my puffy labia. Instead, I moaned softly as Natalia started to lap at my slit, all the time applying more pressure, all the time searching for the opening which would let her taste the sweet nectars within. When she found it, I squealed under my breath, such was the excitement of that very touch.

I was breathing quickly, gasping between the same soft moans as Natalia worked her way along the length of my slick inner folds, heading all the time towards my opening. I held my breath. I bit my tongue, waiting to feel her tongue push up inside, but Natalia never did. Oh yes, she rimmed my opening a few times. Oh yes, she eased the tip up against my hole, but never did she push inside, forcing her way into my virginal sex.

I was disappointed when she backed away, running her tongue back along my slick inner folds, back towards...

I squealed, a tiny yet audible squeal, when Natalia homed in on my clit. The torment so far had been sensual, seductive, arousing, but the sudden flick against my clit was electrifying. Again... then again... picking up speed, Natalia tormented my little bundle of nerves, to the point where I was soon gasping for breath.

If I was smouldering from the initial rubbing against my panties, by now I was on fire down below. From the smile on Natalia's face, and the glint of my sweet juices on her lips as she pulled away, Natalia had a very good idea how close I was. Her intention though wasn't to take me close. Her intention was to send me crashing down over the edge.

Natalia took a deep breath, then once more pressed her mouth firmly up against my now sodden sex. She lapped again at my sweet juices, running the length of my slit, rimming around my opening, then heading back for my clit.

I was ready for the torment.

I held my breath.

I bit my lip.

Natalia didn't just flick her tongue across that most sensitive bundle of nerves. She didn't just tease and torment at my hard nub. Oh no, what Natalia did was something else. She drew those firm circles right over my clit, pressing hard with the tip of her tongue, never once breaking contact. Then, without warning, she clamped her lips down on my clit and sucked hard against it.

I screamed... a muted scream, but most definitely a scream.

I was gasping for breath.

My moans were short and strained.

Still Natalia continued. She went back to lapping at my soft folds. She rimmed my opening, this time pushing deeper inside. Then she went back to... a second scream told the whole story as she sucked once more against that very bundle of nerves.

All the time, the fires in my loins were growing stronger, taking over, threatening to run away with me. My legs turned to jelly, and I had to put my hands on my lover's shoulders to stop myself from falling forward. I was so close, and I could do nothing about it.

Natalia returned to playing with my pussy, rimming the opening, then pressing her tongue in and out. It was shallow and fast, not enough on its own to push me over the edge, but for sure it kept me walking the tightrope.

And then I felt it... a firmness... a finger... teasing at my apex, sliding down over my slick folds, toying with... no, tormenting at... my clit. It was too much. The combination of tongue against my pussy and finger on clit, had me wobbling, teetering on the edge, then...

I screamed once more, this time not so muted, as the most wonderful warmth filled my young body. I was soon crashing down the other side, a wave of euphoria passing over me.

The next thing I remembered was Natalia once again kissing me, this time a soft sensual kiss. I could taste my sweet juices on her lips as we embraced.

I could feel... what was it?

I wasn't sure if it was love, but I so never wanted the feeling to end.

"Now, what was the question you wanted me to ask?" Natalia whispered.

I simply wrapped my arms around her and rested my head against her shoulder.

"I think you asked it, and I think I answered you," I whispered back, all the time smiling as I glanced up at my lover.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Eleven

My third year -- a few weeks later, close to the end of term

We got together a few more times over the coming weeks. They were quick, clandestine meetings in that very same room.

Each time was just a little more adventurous than the last.

Each time, Natalia was that bit more direct, that bit more dominant, that bit more in control.

Each time, I had to admit, was better than before.

I felt I was getting close to the real me, and at the same time understanding just who Natalia was. For sure, I had my answer. I had discovered who I was, and I was now happy about it. I even suspected I had a good idea who Natalia was.

I was enjoying life to the full, but still there was something missing.

The problem was... well... we may have been lovers, but there was only so much which could be afforded in secret, in a tiny closet of a store room. Don't get me wrong, I loved my times with Natalia, but I did wonder if there was something else, another level we hadn't quite reached.

Then it happened. I wasn't expecting it, but Natalia took me to that next level, or at least as close as she could in this tiny office of hers. Oh god... yes, she had taken me to places I had never imagined... and more to the point I had let her take me there, unknowingly, unwittingly, or maybe in my subconscious, I had gone there willingly.

1...345678