Anna and the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may have been simple, but it meant so much. It had been a gift. The last time we had been together, my lover had given it to me before we parted, and with it came a message, a simple clear message. I may have forgotten the exact words, but I could never forget what had been meant.

'I think we want the same, but it is your decision to make. You don't need to say anything. What you choose to wear will give me your answer. And, you know I'll always be there for you, my sweet little Anna, whatever you decide.'

Decide? What was there to Decide? Without hesitation, I wrapped the choker around my neck and fixed the clasp at the back.

I was ready.

Anna Johanssen had a date, and Anna Johanssen couldn't wait to be with her lover once more.

As I walked downstairs, my mind was already back to that last time with Natalia.

I was going to meet her again, and if this one was half as good, I would be one happy young woman. That said, I was so hoping for a lot more. I was so hoping to see the real Natalia, and at the same time to repay some of the love she had already given me.

I couldn't wait to get started.

The End

1...345678