Anna and the Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, nothing," Rich replied. "Just that you were staring so much at the stuck-up bitch, that I wondered if you liked--"

"What? No... no... I wasn't," I interrupted.

"Don't worry, Anna," Abi rescued the situation. "What Rich is trying to ask is... whether you liked to... well... time to party."

Abi laughed.

Rich laughed.

I laughed along with them.

Yes... time to party was a good idea. Finishing off the assignment could wait until tomorrow.

As we left the library, I did wonder to myself. I hadn't been that obvious, had I? It wasn't like I had a thing for Natalia. She was just so... well... I hadn't met anybody before who could go from being so charming, so sensitive, all the way to being that powerful and dominant. Wasn't it only normal that she would grab my attention? It's not like it meant anything.

Inside I knew. It was only a matter of time before I found my own knight in shining armour, the one I would let carry me off on the back of his mighty steed... only a matter of time before I had a Rich to call my own.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back in the library, there was a huge smile on Natalia's face, as she watched Anna and her friends through one of the windows. Oh yes, for sure Natalia had noticed the way her would-be lover had reacted. It seemed like Anna couldn't take her eyes off Natalia.

Still though, Natalia knew things couldn't be rushed. Anna would need to work out what she wanted for herself. The signs were promising, but Natalia knew better than to press for an immediate answer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Five

My third year -- later the same day, Friday evening before term started.

It was great to be back with Abi and Rich, to be with friends once more. The night had been a good one. I didn't drink much at the best of times, but this night I had let my hair down. A couple of cocktails in town had really got me going, and then we hit the student's union.

There was a band on, a local group of would-be chart toppers. Usually they were no good, but this lot weren't half bad. Was it the music, or was it the drink? Whatever it was, I found myself hitting the dance floor, the shy introvert Anna going right out of the window. I was never one to put myself on show, but for some reason I just wanted to enjoy the rest of the day, not caring at all whether anyone was watching.

Somebody was, and he was the lead singer of the band. Imagine my surprise when, between songs, he gestured towards me. It was a simple hand gesture, but I knew exactly what he meant. The next song was for me. I stopped dancing and listened. Unlike the rest of the set, this was a slow one, a real smoochy track. He gestured to me to join him up on stage, and I hesitated, before finally shaking my head.

I wasn't that drunk, that I was going to make a fool of myself up on stage. It was flattering to think he was singing to me, but I knew it was just part of the act. Another night, there would be another sweet young thing being serenaded with the same love song. As the song finished, the singer blew a kiss in my direction, and I felt a warmth build in my cheeks. Was I blushing with the attention, or was it just the combination of alcohol and exertion?

The band left the stage, promising to come back for another few tracks before the night ended, and I left the dancefloor in search of my housemates. When I found them, there was another cocktail, this one a poor imitation of the ones in town, sitting on the table. I wasn't going to be fussy though, picked up the glass, and downed half of the drink in one go.

"Is everything okay, Anna?" Abi asked. "Just... well... you look a bit red in the face?"

"No... no... I mean... yes... just too much dancing," I responded, not daring to mention the guy in the band.

The look on Abi's face told me she didn't quite believe what I was saying.

"Made me thirsty," I added, downing the second half of the cocktail, then starting to regret it, as a mix of tiredness and intoxication started to hit me.

"You sure," Abi added. "I saw the way he looked at you."

"Who?" I asked, pausing but not waiting long enough for an answer.

"No... not me... he was just... playing to the crowd," I tried my best to explain.

"Oh, yeah... and the crowd was making sure to grab his attention. Way to go, girl," Abi added. "We were going to make a move, but feel free to stay. Might just be his lucky night."

I smiled back at Abi. She meant well, but subtlety wasn't one of her strengths. Lucky night? I didn't mind the band, and the lead singer was kinda cute, in a long-haired, unkempt, rock-n-roll sort of way, but I had no intention of making this his lucky night. I just wasn't that sort of girl, and there was no way I was going to drop my knickers the first time a man smiled at me.

Oh yes, I nearly forgot... that was how I had met Rich in the first place, with his charm and smile, the moment I arrived on campus. Oh yes, I didn't drop them for him either. The one thing I wasn't, was desperate. The time would come, and when it did, I would feel it, and it would feel right. This didn't. It didn't feel wrong either, but for sure wasn't what I wanted. What's more, after three cocktails, with the last one downed in two, the night was starting to take its toll.

"I'll join you," I responded. "Feel a bit tired and hot after all the dancing. Could do with the fresh air."

"You sure?" Abi asked once more, glancing at me, then back towards the stage.

I glanced back towards the stage myself. It was still empty. In my mind I could see him there, singing, smiling, directing his attention towards me. But that was all it was, a memory, a pleasant one, but no more.

"Never surer," I responded. "Come on, let's get going."

Half an hour later, I was alone in my bedroom. Abi and Rich had turned in for the night as soon as we had reached the house, although I knew just what that meant, and it wasn't sleep.

I was in a reflective mood as I started to strip off. All I could think about were the events of the day, the way Rich had teased me over Natalia, the way Abi had done the same about the singer, and the way that guy himself had serenaded me across the dancefloor. I pulled my top up and over my head, quickly removing my bra as well, then tossing both onto a chair.

My jeans were next to go. I fumbled with the button and zip, before hooking my thumbs over the waistband of both trousers and panties. In one movement I eased them down to my knees. Then it hit me. As I bent forward to finish off the job, the room seemed to sway.

God, why had I drunk so much?

It took a couple of attempts before I managed to pull them over my ankles. Already I could hear noises from the room next door, excited giggles, and suggestive chatter. I was right. On this matter, I was always right. Whenever my two housemates turned in early for the night, they were never intent on sleeping, and tonight was no different. I listened to their bed creaking, and imagined the two of them rolling around, arms exploring each other's bodies.

It was a regular occurrence, my two besties getting it off. They were like rabbits, very noisy rabbits at that, and having an audience in the house didn't stop them. Passionate in life, and passionate in love, that was Rich and Abi.

I heard Abi moan for the first time. Usually I ignored them, turning a deaf ear to their carnal shenanigans, but tonight for some reason I wanted it to be me. I wanted to feel the same passion... no, not with them... I didn't want to share the passion... I wanted a passion of my own.

As Abi moaned out again, I slipped under my duvet. The chill of the soft cotton hit my naked body, and I held my breath for a moment as I adjusted to the change in temperature. It didn't take long, as my mind was soon taken in again by the goings on behind that thin bedroom wall.

With every sound so clear, it was like I could see the two of them. I imagined them under their own duvet, Rich on top, working Abi into a carnal fervour. In my mind I also thought back to the singer of the band, and what it would have been like to have him work me into similar throes of passion.

The more Abi moaned, the more I dreamed of being taken. The more I dreamed, the more I wanted to feel the arousal, the passion, the euphoria which followed.

I spread my legs.

I brought my hand down across my body, fingers tracing through my soft blonde bush, all the way until...

I gasped as my fingers ran over my apex.

My imagination hadn't been far off the mark. The room next door was littered with clothes, strewn in all directions across the floor as the two lovers eagerly stripped off, the moment they were alone. Both were atop the duvet, the muscular Rich lying at the foot of the bed, his head between Abi's outstretched legs, his face nestled up against her shaven sex. You didn't have to look, the moans of the young woman told you exactly what he was doing with his tongue, and how good he was at doing it.

Rich was lapping at his lover's sweet juices. He ran his tongue along her soft folds, and Abi purred with delight. He flicked the tip of his tongue across her hardening clit, and Abi's moans turned to gasps.

Abi was lying at the head of the bed, her legs splayed, as her lover toyed with her sweet sex. Her full breasts formed soft pillows atop her chest, each topped with a large darker-pink areola, and a now hard nub of a nipple.

Rich forced his tongue up inside and Abi squealed.

He locked his lips down on her clit and sucked hard.

Abi groaned; such was the intensity of her desires down below.

Abi's eyes were closed, her mind consumed by arousal, as her lover ate her out. She was breathing fast, as she felt her fires smoulder into life.

I was just the same. I gently massaged my now puffy labia, easing them apart, feeling the dampness seeping out from inside. I was still thinking about the singer in the band, imagining it was his hand toying with my sex.

Slowly I worked a finger between my outer lips, seeking the softness inside, running the tip along the length of my slit, from opening, upwards towards my clit. I teased a little at the hardening nub, gasping as I felt the sensitivity build. In my mind it was his finger, not mine. It was his finger which teased at my clit. It was his finger which ran back along my slick inner folds, before rimming my opening. His finger which...

"Mmmm," I moaned softly, as I dipped a finger up inside.

This was so unlike me. No, not the playing with my own sex, nor the fingering my pussy. That was my guilty pleasure, either with my fingers or a tiny bullet vibrator I had stashed away in my knicker drawer. What was so unlike me, was the thought of pulling myself off with my roommates next door. Normally, I was more a secretive sort of girl, picking my moments carefully, making sure I was all alone, being careful not to be overheard. I wasn't that noisy anyway, my carnal symphony being on a softer and more subdued key than some I knew.

I needn't have worried though, as the sudden increase in noise from next door would have drowned out any lovemaking of my own, however hard and fast I had taken it.

Oh yes, I didn't need to look, to know that Rich was now fucking Abi, and from the way the bedhead was banging against the wall, he was fucking her hard and fast. I pushed a second finger up inside my tight pussy and started to work them to the same beat as the headboard next door. My breathing was fast and shallow, gasped breaths between soft moans as I worked the two digits in and out of my opening.

I could feel my walls clamping down against my fingers.

I could feel the embers of desire bursting into life.

I closed my eyes and dreamed of my lover climbing on top and taking me, just as Rich was taking his Abi. That's where my imagination deserted me.

Rich was taking Abi, and taking her hard and fast, but he was most definitely not on top. Abi was on all fours, her head lowered slightly, her ass held up in the air above her splayed knees. She loved the carnal nature of being taken this way, like an animal on heat, having him slam into her sodden sex, feeling her dangling breasts bounce and sway to his every thrust.

From the way he was pummelling his lover, his hands on her hips for added force, Rich loved it just as much. He pulled out quickly. He slammed immediately back into Abi, with a manly grunt. The bed hit the wall. Abi squealed out in pleasure.

Over and over, Rich plunged hard and fast into her sodden sex, working his lover higher and higher, pushing her ever closer to her now impending climax. Rich knew for himself, from the way Abi's walls were clamping down hard against his invading cock, that his own release wasn't far off either.

I was matching them pace for pace, working my fingers into my pussy, pushing as deep as I could, looking for that tender spot deep inside, before pulling back out. My smouldering embers were now raging fires, my breathing coming as gasps between subdued yet passionate moans. I wasn't going to hang on for much longer, yet I wasn't going to be outdone by the passionate lovemaking on the other side of the wall.

Rich picked the pace up, his thrusts now shorter and faster as continued to fuck Abi. She had dropped down onto her elbows, her face now planted into the pillow, as he pushed her closer and closer to the edge. The bangs from the bedhead were faster, but less powerful, just like his change in action.

Abi's moans were pained, as she tried to hold back the inevitable.

Rich was grunting with every short fast movement, pushing himself to take his lover over the edge, to release his load just as she came on his hard cock.

I clenched my eyes tighter closed and started to work my fingers even faster over my sodden sex. I had moved from fingering my tight pussy, to rubbing furiously against my clit. Every touch sent a shockwave through my slight frame, inching me closer and closer to orgasm.

I heard Abi scream.

She had cum, and cum hard as Rich continued to ravage her sex. He hadn't lasted much longer himself. With a final grunt, he emptied his load deep inside her pussy. Then all was still. All was quiet bar the panted breathing of two young lovers.

I held my breath. I bit my lip, teetering on the edge of my own release. Still, I worked my hand against my clit, the fires burning out of control, desire erupting deep in my loins.

I stiffened as the first ripple of orgasm washed over me, but I didn't stop. I could hear the squelch of love juices as I worked my hand harder and faster against my clit. Another ripple washed over me, and I stiffened once more.

Then it hit me.

A muted, yet most audible, squeal left my lips as I felt my body submit to a huge climax. A shiver ran through my slight frame, and I shook under the duvet. It was only an instant, the passion of release fading away, leaving my mind consumed by nothing more than pure delight.

I lay there, in a now trance-like state, as I recovered from my climax. As I did, I started to dream, images filling my mind... cloudy, undefined images, slowly taking shape. They were images of a would-be lover... images of... I had to assume, the lover who had just taken me to heaven and back... images of...

My eyes shot open.

Yes, even in my dreams, I knew it was meant to be my lover, the one I wanted to be with... the one I hoped would have taken me to that special place. There was one problem though. As the images took shape, losing their amorphous cloud-like outline, gaining definition, all was not what I expected. I hadn't seen the long-haired, unkempt singer of a band, nor had I seen the physically impressive hulk of a sportsman like Rich.

I saw... heels... the sharp line of stockings... the dominant dress of a woman... the glance over her shoulder and smile of...

... Natalia.

I drifted off to sleep, my body relaxed, my desires satisfied, but my mind quite confused. Why, in my moment of euphoria, as all cares in the world dissipated away, did I see an image of another woman... and why was it this older librarian who filled my dreams?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Six

My third year -- a couple of weeks into the spring term

For the next couple of weeks, I just couldn't get that night out of my mind... no, not the boisterous sex from next door, nor the private intimacy as I pulled a big one under my duvet. What I couldn't get out of my mind was the imagery afterwards, the vision of Natalia smiling back at me as I came down from my high.

I was confused.

It's not like I had a thing for other women, was it? I was as straight as the next girl. Okay, so I had to admit that Natalia did have something going for her, but it was more about the power and dominance, than the physical attraction. I still knew it was only a matter of time before I found my Mr Right. I still knew it was only a matter of time before I was the one making all the noise, as he fucked me hard, as he took me to heaven and back.

So why did I keep seeing the same image in my mind, over and over?

What did it mean?

What was I meant to do?

There was only one place to go, the place I always went when I needed answers... the library.

No, I wasn't going there to ask outright, to confront the dominant Natalia, and enquire as to why she kept appearing in my dreams. That would just be weird, wouldn't it? When I needed answers I turned to books, and somewhere there was bound to be one which would provide me with the clarity I wanted. The only question was where, and how to find it.

Oh, and yes, how to get away without being seen.

Friday night. That was the answer, as it had been before. Everyone would be off letting their hair down, and I'd be off in search of answers. Nobody would pay any attention to a petite blonde scanning the shelves for the right book, when all they could think about was starting the weekend.

When Friday finally came--what was it they said about a watched kettle never boiling, well it seemed the same was true about Friday never coming when you had something important to do--I slipped out the door without saying a word to Abi or Rich. The last thing I wanted was the two of them turning up and us ending up with another performance, like the one which had gotten us a ticking off from Natalia.

Back then, they had teased me about the way I looked at her. Imagine what they would do, or say, if I told them I was looking to understand why I kept dreaming about this dominant librarian. Rich would have a field day, and I'm not sure I could count on Abi as a voice of reason.

I wasn't that way inclined. I knew I wasn't. I just needed a rational explanation. As a scientist I knew things had to be black and white. All I needed to do was dispel the shades of grey currently clouding my mind.

I slipped into the library in the same way I had slipped out of the house, intentionally avoiding contact with anyone, trying my best not to bring attention to what I was doing.

"Where to start?" I whispered to myself as I glanced at the library guide pinned to the ground floor wall. There were a few options ranging from psychology all the way through to health, and wellbeing. The problem was that I didn't really know what it was I was looking for.

Did I need a book which explained the meaning of dreams? I knew they existed, but would they really give the answer I needed, or just some holistic crap trying to pass off as realism. I could see it now. Dreams about a woman are indicative or your feminine side. Dreams about an older woman are a reflection on you missing your mother. Dreams about a working woman could signify your future career. Dreams of an attractive woman show your desires for love.

Codswallop... none of these were close to the type of answer I needed. I was not in love, especially not in love with another woman.

123456...8