Anna's New Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry for what?" Corrine replied.

"You know? What you did, you....you made me twice, and I never...." Anna didn't know how to explain herself; she had never been comfortable talking about sex.

"You never made me cum?" Corrine finished for her "It doesn't matter, it wasn't about me tonight. What you felt was the main thing. Anyway, you'll make up for it, I can promise you," Corrine fell asleep soon after and Anna lay awake feeling wonderful. Hoping Corrine's words meant what she thought, that this would happen again.

.................

Corrine had greeted Anna with a kiss when she emerged from the shower, and while Anna showered she prepared breakfast, she even laid out new underwear knowing Anna hadn't had a chance to bring a change. They taxied together and walked arm in arm into the office, but there Corrine changed: as Anna sat at her desk Corrine entered her own office without a word or even a backward glance. Anna brushed it aside, but as the silence stretched from minutes to hours she started to worry.

Anna tried to convince herself that she was being paranoid, that Corrine was just busy, that she wasn't ignoring her, that she hadn't been disappointed with Anna's feeble attempts at lovemaking, that Anna was just not good enough for her.

Then by two o'clock when Anna returned from a solitary lunch, and there was still no message, no sound, or even a sign of life, she almost believed it was just a game: that Corrine was even now on the phone to her rich and beautiful friends, boasting how she had seduced the girl from the typing pool and laughing while deciding who might try her next?

She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut; she refused to cry, refused to be hurt. But then the intercom buzzed. Anna just stared at it, she knew it would be a summons, "I'm sorry Anna, but it just isn't working out, please pack up your things and leave immediately, I'll send you an invoice for the clothes that you bought," Corrine would say, and she would smile as she watched the dumb redhead stumble from the office.

The intercom buzzed again "y, yes ma'am," Anna just about managed before her voice broke.

"Find the quote for Leonard Rand, send it with a covering message, and also forward it to Sheila."

"No please, thank you or how are you Anna... No! I'm just the stupid little slut that jumped into your bed last night. But you don't care; it's just a fucking game to you after all isn't it?" Anna spat at the disconnected intercom, and with a huff and a puff she jabbed her fingers at the computer keyboard looking for the Leonard Rand file.

At three o'clock Sheila poked her head around the door and mimicked drinking a cup of coffee. Anna had worked herself into a tizzy, she didn't trust herself not to cry and she shook her head no and tried to concentrate on her work.

"What's wrong? Is it Corrine again?" Sheila asked quietly.

"It's okay. I'll tell you later, I promise...really, everything's alright," Sheila waited for a few seconds before nodding her head.

"Okay, remember: I'm here?" she smiled and Anna grinned back.

Anna sank into her chair and sighed, how could she begin to explain. Sheila would never understand, one of her closest friends, who had made it a mission to find Anna a man. How could she tell her that she had spent the night in bed with her boss, a woman? That she didn't think that she wanted to have a boyfriend ever again, that she had torn herself apart because the woman she loved was ignoring her?

She sat and stared into space, was that it? Was she in love? She had never been in love before so she didn't know how it felt. But also she had never felt this way about anyone. If love was feeling sick and elated, worried and excited, terrified of losing but all consumed by having: if that was love then Anna was in love. But the uncertainty was driving her insane; she had to know what Corrine intended. She scolded herself "Grow a pair Anna. Don't be such a fucking wuss," she declared aloud. And with a confidence she didn't really feel she marched through Corrine's door.

"Yes?"

Anna wanted to scream. How could she sit there so cool, like nothing had happened, what the fuck was wrong with the woman? "Em, I'm sorry ma'am...It's...It's just..."

"Just what?" Corrine asked calmly.

Anna drew a deep breath "was I such a disappointment? ...last night I mean, did I disappoint you?" she asked, her lip trembled and she was unable to say more.

Corrine waited a lifetime before replying, making Anna fear the worst, then "come here," she said,

Anna hesitantly walked forward, and as she neared, Corrine spun on her chair to face her. When Anna was no more than a couple of feet away Corrine placed her hands on the back of her assistants knees and smoothly moved up, under the skirt to hold Anna's thighs. Drawing her near she looked up at the woman towering above her, wanting to ease the anguish showing on her pretty face.

"I don't think you'll ever disappoint me, you're absolutely perfect," she said. And pulling Anna to her she rested her head on her tummy.

"We don't have a normal relationship Anna, we never will. I'm not the one for that. I won't explain but you'll understand if you stay...Will you stay?"

Anna's hand hovered above Corrine's head; she wanted to touch her but didn't dare, fearing it would break the moment. With just a few words all of her doubts had vanished, her vulnerability gone. Her heart felt fit to burst knowing Corrine wanted her as much as she needed Corrine.

"Yes," she replied, feeling tears of happiness in her eyes.

.....................

Anna stayed over with Corrine again that night, not by invitation; Corrine merely declared it as a fact and Anna didn't argue.

Few words were exchanged on the journey home, just snippets of polite conversation. Both women preoccupied with their own thoughts and emotions. But as soon as they passed through the door to Corrine's apartment it changed.

Anna was ushered inside and gasped in surprise when Corrine spun her around and pushed her against the wall. She wasn't rough but she was firm, and letting her built up passion escape she attacked the younger women with lips and hands, and the pressure of her body.

"Take your clothes off," Corrine breathed excitedly into Anna's ear.

Anna didn't need to be told twice, but it was difficult because she had no room, Corrine refused to move away. But Anna tore at the buttons of her shirt and struggled out of that and her jacket together. Corrine didn't help her; instead she latched on to each part of Anna's body as it was exposed: kissing, biting, sucking and caressing. Somehow Anna managed to reach behind to release her bra and slipped it free of her arms. Corrine immediately grasped one breast in each hand and pushing the soft flesh up she sucked one nipple then the other gently. Then as Anna's skirt slid down her legs Corrine suddenly stopped and held her pressed against the wall.

"That's enough," she said, breathlessly, her face just an inch from Anna's.

Anna placed her palms flat to the wall by her side. she was left with just black lace panties, grey thigh high stockings and her four inch heels, while Corrine was still fully clothed, something that Anna found extremely erotic "this is how I want you dressed whenever you come here, nothing more, nothing less," Corrine breathed and punctuated every couple of words with a kiss.

It wasn't a question, more a demand, maybe even a command, and Anna answered accordingly "yes ma'am."

Corrine pulled away and led the half naked girl by the hand through to the lounge. She poured two glasses of wine while Anna sat on the sofa, her arms self consciously covering her breasts.

Corrine placed the drinks on a low table and sitting down next to Anna she gently eased her hands away "these belong to me now," she said as she ran her fingers lightly over the soft breasts and stiffening nipples "you belong to me. Don't ever hide yourself from me."

She lifted a glass and held it to Anna's mouth who sipped the blood red liquid, never once taking her eyes from Corrine's face. As the glass tilted wine spilled over the rim, running down Anna's chin to drip onto her breasts. Corrine placed the glass back on the table and eased Anna back into a reclining position. She leaned forward and pressed her mouth to her lover's navel, lapping the wine from her skin, and then she drew her tongue up across Anna's ribs and over her breasts to her throat. She licked the wetness from Anna's chin before reaching her open mouth, where she kissed deeply with Anna responding in kind.

"You are so fucking gorgeous, and you taste divine, but I think we need to shower," Corrine said giving Anna one last kiss.

So they showered together. And Corrine spent a long time washing Anna, insisting that she hold onto the top of the shower cubicle while she used her hands and her own body to caress and massage. Similarly she dried and dressed her, again in just panties, shoes and stockings. Anna complained that her feet hurt after wearing the heels all day, a stern look from Corrine quietened her, but then she relented and knelt to remove Anna's shoes, holding onto her small feet and kissing each delicate toe in turn.

Corrine cooked, they ate and they snuggled together watching TV. Anna almost forgot that she was barely clothed, only the occasional feel of Corrine's questing hands reminding her. Later they made love, again Corrine used her mouth and hands to bring Anna to fulfilment, it was just as wonderful as before and again Corrine finished without reaching her own personal high. The difference this time was that she didn't even allow Anna to try. She was content, even eager to be kissed, and she purred in delight when Anna spent time worshipping her breasts, but every time she tried to move her hands or lips toward that sacred place Corrine diverted her. "Soon," she would say whenever Anna asked the question.

It puzzled Anna why Corrine denied herself, She wondered if there was something wrong with her lover, but she had seen her naked and she was beautiful and amazingly sexy, so she discarded that thought immediately. They had been intimate just twice, and Anna had never experienced anything like it. With more courage she would shout it from the rooftops and let the whole world know what it was missing. And she wanted Corrine to feel it too, and so, despite having never touched another woman's virgina, after just two days she was becoming obsessed with getting her hands and her lips upon Corrine's.

Anna discovered the next morning that she would have to wait a little longer.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Corrine awoke Anna with a kiss and a tray.

Anna yawned and stretched, she looked at the salmon and French toast, the mixed fresh fruit, the fruit juice and one glass of champagne and the pot of tea. Her normal slice of toast and marmalade just didn't compare. She smiled her thanks at Corrine and noticed for the first time that she was dressed and ready to leave.

"Where are we going? I didn't realize that we were working today," she said.

"No, no work. I have to go meet someone. I'm sorry but it's important and I can't call it off. I'll be back before Monday," Corrine said. She could see the disappointment on Anna's face "stay here. It'll be okay. Please just treat it like home."

"I don't want you to go, it's not fair," Anna complained and pushed away the gourmet breakfast.

"It's just two days. You'll be fine. Invite a friend over if you want,"

"I don't want a friend; I want you...I only just found you and now you..."

"Listen! Please believe me, I want nothing more than to stay with you, but there are things that I have to do, people I've got to see...be good Anna, I promise to make it up to you."

Anna sulked, she pouted, but she let Corrine go and vowed not to cry.

......................

Anna decided not to stay at Corrine's; there were too many things to remind her of what she was missing. But even in her own small apartment she could think of nothing else. She phoned some friends and arranged to meet the next day. But that still left her thirty hours of being alone, something she would take in her stride a few days ago, now it felt like a life sentence. She switched on the TV but couldn't find anything interesting to watch. She opened a book but couldn't concentrate. She walked around her apartment aimlessly until she caught her reflection in a mirror. She had her hair in a ponytail and she wore jeans with a baggy sweater, not quite what Corrine would like to see, and smiling she knew where to start.

She soaked for almost an hour in a deep luxurious bath, then sitting naked at her dressing table she applied make up to her face, and then she wiped it clean and reapplied, over and over until at last she was satisfied. Then brushing her hair she worked on it until it looked almost as good as the day she walked from Daniel's salon.

The rest was easy, but even so she chose carefully which panties and stockings to wear before slipping her feet into her highest heels. Staring at her reflection she looked almost perfect, just one small addition: opening her jewel box she found the short necklace with sparkling emeralds that she loved so much, and fastening It around her throat she admired herself, fingertips lightly touching each stone.

On a whim she massaged body lotion into her arms and shoulders and feeling very decadent watched in the mirror as her hands stroked the oily liquid into her breasts and belly. Her skin shone and glistened, and with the necklace looking much like a golden collar she was reminded of some ancient half naked slave girl waiting to serve her mistress. And for reasons she was yet to understand the thought made her very aroused.

Anna experimented: trying different poses, different expressions and different positions, snapping off photo after photo until she found the perfect combination. She then spent thirty minutes flipping through the album on her phone, deciding just which one to use and with the image ready to send she paused just a few seconds before pressing the button.

................

Corrine was enjoying a special meal in a select restaurant in London's west end. She forked a piece of the delicious sea bass into her mouth and savoured the flavour. She had switched her phone to silent, but even so she heard it vibrate announcing that a message had been received. But not wishing to insult the company she was with she ignored it and carried on with their conversation.

"I'm so glad you managed to get away Corrine, now that I've found you I don't want to let you go again," the blonde woman sitting opposite her said.

Corrine put down her knife and fork and reached across the table to hold the other woman's hands in her own, with a small tear in her eye she smiled warmly "I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right here anytime you want me."

"What about...what was her name? Ah yes, Anna?"

"Don't worry about Anna, she won't come between us. And I won't tell her about you," Corrine promised.

After their meal, they walked arm in arm through St James Park and spent time window shopping. Then onto a theatre and finally a bar where they sat close, sharing secrets and getting to know one another. Corrine wore a stupid smile as they returned to the hotel, holding hands as though they were afraid to let go. They stopped before the door to Corrine's room.

"Would you like to come in? Have a drink?" Corrine said.

"No, I'd better not. It's late and I feel like I've been awake forever."

"Okay," Corrine said sadly "I'm probably being greedy, I just wanted to spend more time with you."

"We have all day tomorrow, together, we can have some fun," she leaned into Corrine and they held each other tight for a minute "good night Corrine, I'll see you early in the morning," the blonde said before kissing Corrine's cheek tenderly.

"Good night Madeleine," Corrine said holding on to the other women for an extra few seconds. Then she twisted the key to unlock her door, but she didn't enter until Madeleine had disappeared from view around a bend in the corridor.

So it was more than five hours after Anna had texted her that Corrine thought to look at her phone.

...............

Anna lay on her side staring at the wall, her mind was blank: bored of waiting and tired of hoping. Her phone was on the table before her but she paid it no more thought and with a sigh she lethargically sat upright. She was still dressed only in panties, stockings and shoes, she had become accustomed to bring undressed so she no longer thought about it.

Like a schoolgirl preparing for a first date she had been so excited. Making herself attractive for Corrine, knowing just how she liked to see her. And then feeling so decadent, taking all the pictures and sending one to her lover. She imagined Corrine alone in her hotel room, lying on the bed tenderly stroking her naked body while she studied the photo, even preparing to return the favour.

Anna had become quite aroused and subconsciously she let her hand drift between her thighs, surprised at how wet she was. A dark patch was clearly visible on the crotch of her satin panties and she thought about changing them, but decided to leave them as a reminder of just what a naughty slut she was. And as if to prove it she squeezed her breast with one hand and sensually licked her secretions from the fingers of the other. She refused to go further though, the denial was exciting, and she wanted to wait until Corrine called.

But as the hands moved around the clock it became clear that Corrine wasn't going to reply. She had said that she had an important meeting, but was she so busy that she couldn't even send a brief text? Or could it be that she just didn't care? Anna refused to believe it; surely the past couple of days meant something? Maybe they did but just not as much to Corrine as they did to her?

Anna looked down at herself and suddenly felt ridiculous, what the hell had she been thinking? Corrine was miles away, with God knows who. And she had behaved like a love sick teenager, and an extremely desperate one at that "way to go Anna, you certainly know how to piss people off and drive them away," she said aloud to herself, then with a sigh she stood and made her way to the bathroom: it was time for bed, to put some sensible pyjamas on and start acting her age.

....................

"Just to remind you of what you are missing," Corrine read the short message and clicked on the picture. She smiled and tapped the screen, enlarging the photo. Anna smiled back at her, she was standing against the wall with her hands held almost submissively above her head, she was dressed as she was the previous night, but with one knee raised as though coyly attempting to hide or protect herself, though her expression told a different story: staring straight at the camera she invited the viewer to come to her, to take her and use her.

Corrine checked herself in the mirror, touched up her make-up and took a selection of photos. She closed her phone and grabbing her bag she made her way down to reception. The young concierge listened to her instructions, this was the first request of this nature he had ever had but he took it in his stride and promised to have everything ready before madam checked out in the morning.

..................

Anna was almost at the door when her phone rang, she stopped with her hand on the handle. She thought it was probably Sheila or Janice calling to say they couldn't make tomorrow or some bloody cold caller trying, even at this late hour, to sell God knows what. Whatever, it was no doubt something she didn't want to hear. She ignored the jaunty jingle and continued on her way, but maybe, she thought, just maybe it was Corrine?