Armitage Family Loving Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mum," said Mandy. "Have you come to get some ball breakers to get Gramps' cock hard?"

"He doesn't need anything to get his cock hard," grinned Caro quietly. "Anyway, I'm seeing him in a couple of hours. All he needs is a glimpse and whiff of this and he'll be at attention."

Caro had lifted her skirt to show Mandy her naked muff.

"Lovely Mummy, I see what you mean. I mean, my pussy just went damp. Look!"

Mandy raised her skirt to show Caro that she had no panties on either!

"You're fired!" giggled Caroline as she dropped to her knees in front of her daughter. "I employ you to sell lingerie! That means you are supposed to wear some, at work at least!"

"Sorry Mummy," gasped Mandy as Caro fastened her lips to her daughter's pussy. She pulled Caro's head hard to her cunt and began to make juice, lots of it! "Just don't you dare stop now, d'you hear?"

Soon Caro raised her wet face as she stood up. Mandy kissed and licked her, stroking her lovely breasts as she did so.

"Thank you darling, I needed that! It will keep me going until I see Daddy tonight!"

"Mummy, you randy bitch! I want to see Gramps too; I want him to give me my sexual education. It's time I had his cock in all my holes, especially my arse!"

"I'll tell him that you'll be calling on him tomorrow night. Is that soon enough?"

"Oh yes Mummy, thanks." Mandy kissed her mother. She giggled. "What will you do tomorrow night?"

"Oh I shall go and get Rob to fuck my arsehole. I've promised Abby that I will get him thinking bums so that he will do hers. That should be nice."

"Helen wants to fuck Rob Wednesday. Do you think that he will 'fit her in'?" Mandy giggled again."

"That's up to Helen, isn't it darling. Does your friend Sue fancy Rob or Daddy?"

"She's definitely thinking about it. She's interested in Gramps 'cos she saw his bulge when he bought your present last week."

"Gosh," exclaimed Caro, "you've just reminded me. I must call at home and get my choker before I go and get my reward. Otherwise he might take a cane to my bum!"

"Oh surely not your gorgeous bum cheeks," said Mandy, giving her mother's bum a quick stroke.

"It might be fun, you never know," said Caroline, her eyes sparkling at her daughter.

"I'd love to watch but I'd probably piss myself with the excitement," gasped Mandy, her cheeks colouring.

"I'm off," said Caroline, kissing her daughter. "I'd love to see you pissing yourself with excitement darling; maybe I will arrange it!"

Mandy watched her mother leave. Her face burned and her pussy was wet again.

oooOOOooo

Caroline dashed home to change after work. She also wanted to get her choker. She put on her diaphanous robe and went downstairs.

"Hello Daddy, your naughty girl is here for your pleasure again. How do I look?"

Frank was already naked, his cock almost erect as it pointed at Caro's naked pussy.

"You look fucking fantastic girl! Now get on your knees and eat cock!"

Caro dropped to her knees and took Frank in hand. She began to toss him off firmly and his pre cum began to flow. She thrust his knob end into her mouth and sucked, swirling her mobile tongue up and down and around his fat hard shaft. Frank fucked at her mouth and groaned.

Caro shrugged her robe off her shoulders, showing Frank that all she had on was his choker. He pulled her to her feet and kissed her, grinding his hairy chest into her big soft breasts. He captured a nipple and pulled hard.

"Ohhhh yessss Daddy," gasped Caro as she tore her mouth from Frank's. "Pull my nipples hard! Make them throb with pain. Maul my titties hard; smack them if you want to! God! I love you!"

"I love you too Caro my darling," grunted Frank as he found a grip on her choker. He sucked and bit a nipple as he pulled the other one hard. He thrust his huge hard cock at her pussy, feeling her wet entrance against his throbbing shaft. Caro moaned with passion as her father used her body.

Then she felt him lift her. He carried her into his bedroom and literally threw her onto his bed. He stood beside the bed looking down at her, his throbbing cock slapping her tits.

"Wet your crack," he instructed her hoarsely. "Spread your juice from your cunt to your arsehole. I'm going in there first!"

"Ohhhh yessss Daddy darling," said Caro, rubbing furiously. Her juice began to flow and her fingers became thoroughly wet as she spread it around her genital area.

Frank's giant throbbing cock dripped his pre cum on to her tits. He still held on to her choker.

"Right!" he said eventually. "Turn your arsehole towards me."

Caro turned sideways, her gorgeous rounded bum now at the edge of the bed, level with the stiff ramrod of Frank's cock. He took a buttock in each hand and pulled her puckered anus open. Her brown chasm opened for him.

Frank thrust his cock deep into Caro's cunt. She moaned with ecstasy. He swiftly pulled it out again and pushed it into her arsehole, sliding in easily despite his size. Although she had had it in there before, Caro still gasped with slight discomfort as he thrust deep.

Frank gripped her choker firmly with one hand and slapped her arse cheek with the other. Caro squealed!

"Owwww! Yessss Daddy, that's what I want! Abuse your naughty child! Smack my bum hard and make me weep! Yesss, smack me some more!"

Frank pulled firmly on the choker as he fucked Caro's arse and smacked her buttocks. She revelled in it, making more and more juice. Frank's huge shaft began to swell.

"Ohhhh God daddy, fill my arse with your cream! I want it! I want your hot spunk!"

She got it! Frank pushed in deep one last time and began to come. His first huge spurt splashed into Caro's rectum and on up into the whole of her uterus. She came too, literally squirting her cream all over her thighs and the bed-sheet below her. Frank shot more spunk until it started to leak back out of Caro's arse.

Frank and Caroline collapsed beside one another on to the soggy bed sheet. They kissed deeply and caressed their bodies all over. Frank removed the choker and put it on the bedside cabinet.

"That's only for fucking your arse darling. For the rest of the evening we will make love to one another!"

Caro burst into tears.

Frank kissed her again and got up from the bed.

"I'll get the Champagne now," he smiled down at her. In fact, he first went into the bathroom, wiped his cock down and then had a piss. Then he fetched the Champagne and returned to the bedroom. Caroline by now had wiped her eyes and was smiling again. Frank handed her her drink and they toasted one another.

"To another amazing fuck," she whispered and drained her glass. Frank drained his and refilled both glasses, pausing to pour some of the cold fizzy liquid on to Caro's breasts and pussy. As Caro yelped with surprise he put his glass down and began to lap at his 'pourings'. Soon Caro was moaning with pleasure again, especially when Frank sucked her prominent clitoris into his mouth and began to flick his tongue against it. She held his head to her vagina as she came again and again.

"My God," she said at last. "You'll kill me with your love Daddy! Don't ever stop doing it though! You can have me any time anywhere; just say the word and I'm yours!"

Frank climbed up on to the bed and they lay together happily finishing the Champagne.

Eventually Frank turned to Caro again.

"I've got a new hobby darling and I want you to be my first subject."

"What is it Daddy? Will it make me horny?"

"Wait a moment darling and I'll show you what I mean."

Because Frank knew what he was referring to his cock had begun to rise. Caro spotted it and reached out.

"Wait a minute Daddy! I just want to thank my friend here for giving me that lovely orgasm while he was up my bum!"

Caro swallowed Frank's cock, sucking hard to take in as much of his shaft as she could before it grew to its full enormous size. She succeeded and soon had the whole of him in her mouth with his knob end in her throat. She almost choked but managed to breathe correctly through her nose.

Frank couldn't fuck Caro's mouth, as he was too big for her so he slowly extricated himself. He rubbed his stiff tool all over her face, smearing her saliva until she was quite wet.

"Thank you darling," he grinned. "Now we can start my new hobby! I'll be back in a tick!"

Frank returned in a few seconds with his new toy, a state of the art digital camera! Caro sat up, her eyes widening with understanding.

___________________________________________________________________

"Are you going to take a picture of me naked?"

"That will be the first shot," grinned Frank, his cock growing again as his elder daughter's big tits swung in front of his shaft. "I want a full length nude first of all and then I'm going to shoot you in detail."

"In detail?" questioned Caro in puzzlement.

"You'll soon see what I have in mind," said Frank. "Come with me darling."

Caro followed Frank into his spare bedroom. Her eyes widened again as she saw that he had covered the bed and cleared everything else out. This left a long bare wall to the left and another shorter one at right angles. In the corner Frank had suspended a pink silk backdrop, spread out to provide a big reclining space.

"Wow Daddy," she said in surprise. "This is cool!"

"I'm glad you approve," said Frank. "I've got other colours for Abby, Mandy, Helen and Sue. They will do for starters. Right Caro darling, let's get started!"

"OK Daddy! Where and how do you want me?"

"Where will do to start with. First of all I want a raunchy full-length nude shot. Stand on the backdrop darling, facing me with your legs slightly apart so that I can see your pussy crack. That's it! Now just part your pussy lips a little and push your hips out towards me. That's perfect!"

Frank depressed the shutter and the session began. Frank was not inexperienced at photography, nudes included. He already had a big collection of nude pictures of Abigail which one day he intended to scan into his computer and store them with the albums he was now planning.

Caro felt very excited; her pussy was full of juice. If she moved too much she just knew that she would dribble down her thighs. She felt like she wanted to pee! She should have gone before her father started taking pictures. Nevertheless she was a good subject, projecting her sexiness into each and every picture.

Frank gave her a few instructions on changing position. He took both front and back shots. He was excited too; a drip of pre cum was forming on his erect red knob. In the end he was satisfied with the full-length shots.

"That's wonderful darling, we can go back into the bedroom now. Most of the rest will be close-up shots."

"Wait a second Daddy; you need some attention!"

Caro knelt and captured Frank's cock between her hands, her long slender fingers squeezing his knob. His drop of pre cum fell on to her tongue. Her tongue disappeared between her red lips and she swallowed.

"Waste not, want not," she grinned, smacking her lips. "Now I must go for a pee before you continue Daddy!"

"I'll come with you," said Frank. "I wanted pissing shots anyway. It just means that I will have them sooner rather than later!"

In the bathroom Frank positioned Caro how he wanted her. He made her stand straddling the pan. The delay just made her want to piss all the more. Frank sat on the floor before her, pointing the camera slightly upwards with his cock pointing too. This made Caroline giggle at the site and delayed her stream.

Frank used one hand to toss his cock slightly. Caro concentrated on her father as her pee gathered again. Suddenly her urethra lips trembled and a firm hot stream shot out of her hole and hit the pan. Frank held his shooting hand steady and the shutter took a number of shots of Caro's hot pale yellow stream.

Back in the bedroom Frank positioned his beautiful elder daughter on her back with her head on the pink pillow.

"I'm going to take lots of pictures darling," he said. "When I've finished with your front I shall fuck your pussy before I turn you over to do your back. All right?"

"All fuckin' right," said Caro happily as she wiped another droplet of pre cum off her dad's cock and sucked her finger. "I'm having such fun! I especially liked the mention of the fuck! Start shooting Daddy!"

Frank photographed Caro's face close up, taking her eyes and mouth (and tongue) before taking the whole face.

He took her breasts and then her nipples, both soft and hard and dry then wet. He took several of her deeply indented belly button and then moved on down to her pussy.

He quickly took a couple of shots of her closed pussy lips with her clitoris just peeping through.

"Open up your lips now darling," he instructed. "Try not to make juice until I tell you. I want to see your clit, your pee hole and then your cunt!"

Caro felt down to her vagina and opened her lips. Frank took very close pictures of all her genitals.

"Now make juice darling!"

Caro gently rubbed one finger on her clitoris. Immediately her crack filled with clear liquid. The camera shutter kept on taking pictures.

Frank then put the camera down for a moment. He took Caro's legs and folded them up to her gorgeous breasts, revealing not only her open cunt but also her bum hole. This latter was still slightly distended from Frank's earlier entry. He captured the erotic scene for posterity, thinking of the set he was going to collect.

Frank put the camera down carefully on the bedside table and took his prick in his hand.

Caroline held her breath as she watched Frank line up and push his fat hard shaft into her cunt. When he was all the way inside he looked into her face.

"All right darling?"

"All fuckin' right? I'll say!" gasped Caro as she let her breath out. "Ohhhh God Daddy, I'm full. My pussy has never felt so full. There's no room for your spunk!"

"Let's find out, Shall we?" smiled Frank as he withdrew to her entrance. He thrust in hard and began to fuck Caroline.

"Owwww Daddy that's fantastic! Fuck me hard now! I wanna squirt again; I swear I do! Ohhh yesss! Ohhh yesss! Oh yesss!"

Frank fucked on, feeling his balls furiously preparing his delivery! He pinned Caro's legs firmly to her breasts as he steadied himself to shoot his cum. He could fuck for a while now, having shot a load up Caro's bum earlier. At this angle of attack though, his extra long thrusts were having their effect. Caro was quicker though.

"I'm coming Daddy," squealed Caro. I'm gonna fuckin' squirt all over us! Ohhhh my Gawwwd! Here it comes; let it out!"

Frank pulled his ramrod almost out of Caro's cunt. She came hard and she squirted hard, all over Frank's belly and her tits! Caro squirted three times and left them both soaked.

Frank groaned and thrust back to the top of Caro's cunt. He ejaculated hard, splashing her cunt walls and engulfing her cervix. She moaned and made more copious liquid.

As they wound down Frank withdrew his shrinking cock and Caro's legs flopped down on to the bed. They rolled together and kissed wetly, rubbing their sticky bodies together.

"I loved it Daddy," she whispered. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too darling," responded her father. "Now I want to take pictures of your wet body after a squirt. One day I want a picture of you squirting!"

"I'll do it for you Daddy, any time!" giggled his randy daughter.

Frank picked up the camera and took shots of Caro's wet sticky cunt and belly. He made sure that the light reflected the juice so that it would show clearly. Then he rolled her over. His cock twitched anew as he surveyed his elder daughter's firm round buttocks. He smoothed his palms over them as he filmed her body from this new angle.

"Raise yourself up now darling and part your thighs a little so that I can see your pussy and your arsehole! That's wonderful! My cock is rising again!"

"Rest it between my cheeks Daddy and photo it there!" giggled Caro. When she felt her fathers cock there she moaned again. "Are you going to fuck my arse again tonight Daddy?"

"No, not tonight darling. Do you want to stay here tonight? You can if you would like to."

"No Daddy, not tonight. You have to start building up your strength for tomorrow evening!"

"Tomorrow evening?"

"Oh, didn't I tell you? Mandy is coming to see you tomorrow evening. She says that you are neglecting her and she wants you to put that right. You understand, don't you Daddy?"

Frank chuckled. "I understand all right," he said. "How do you feel about me and your daughter being together?"

"It doesn't matter what I think Daddy. My daughter is old enough to make up her own mind and when she has, it stays made up! Anyway, after what you did to her friend Helen she's all fired up to get the same."

"I think that I'll live longer if I stick to you and an occasional visit from Abby. Young girls are a young man's game. God, I did enjoy her though!"

"You'll enjoy Mandy too," grinned her mother. "Her pussy tastes lovely!"

Frank's apartment was not the only one to be the scene of sexual congress that night. Two floors above Frank Abby and Rob were enjoying themselves all over again.

Abby was doing her favourite thing again. She was mounted on Rob, rubbing her naked pussy along his shaft, which she had pinned to his belly.

"Ohhhh Rob, I love doing this to your cock," she moaned as her juices anointed his belly. "I'm going to come all over you, you know?"

Rob was squeezing Abby's gorgeous breasts, pulling hard on her nipples in an attempt to control a premature ejaculation. It wouldn't really have been premature, just sooner than he wanted to. Rob wanted to plunge his shaft up into his sister's cunt and shoot his load inside her. Of course, that's what Abby wanted too and she was working up to it now!"

"Ohhh yesss Rob darling, let's fuck now! Stick your hard tool in me and fuck me hard! I do want it so!"

Rob lifted her and his cock pointed accurately at the target. He slid her down his shaft and she bottomed out with a squeal.

"Owwww fucking Hell, you're big tonight darling! I hope that means you've got lots of spunk for me."

"Bring those tits down here," growled her brother as Abby rotated her squishy puss around his tool. He pulled her down and began to suck, lick and bite her breasts and nipples.

"Owwww fucking Hell!" shouted Abby again. "You're making me come, you bastard fucker you! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhhh yessss! Ohhh yessss!"

Abby came all over Rob's cock; he felt her hot juice envelope him. It triggered his orgasm and he began to fire long hot streams of sperm into her love shaft.

Abby moaned with pleasure. She spread her thighs wide as if to allow more spunk inside her. In the end she relaxed on top of her lover and let their mixed cream merge. In due course this began to cool so she carefully rolled off Rob and equally carefully stood beside the bed, her hands trying to keep their love inside her.

Rob smiled confidently and pulled on her smooth rounded buttocks until his nose was pushing her hands apart. Her aroma was strong as he pushed his tongue into her vagina. Their combined taste was sharp but sweet as he began to drink.

Abby's hands now clutched Rob's head tightly to her cunt. She thought his tongue was wonderful inside her. She made even more juice!

Rob decided that he loved spunk and female cum. He would make a point of drinking it every time that he could. This mix was warming up again as Abby added new juice. She was humping his face too, a sure sign that she was going to come again.

It came and Rob had difficulty consuming all that Abby produced. Eventually she pushed him back on to the bed and began to lick the excess off his face.

"Let's go shower together," she said. "You can pee on me if you like, just like you used to do when I was eleven!"

123456...8