Assateague Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers

My god, what a moment. I couldn't move, I couldn't make words. We just lay there, clutching each other tight, moaning wildly. I never thought I'd be inside of her again, but here I was, and it was better than I ever remembered it. Lightning flashed, the roar of the wind continued, thunder followed. We were loud, neither of us cared. Finally after about a minute of just laying still, taking it all in, I slid out then thrust again deeply.

I had been on my elbows with my face close to her ear but now I felt I had the strength to prop myself up on my hands. My arms trembled, the muscles in my chest contracted involuntarily. Finally we made eye contact again. This had always been a trigger for her, she squealed and gripped me tight, squeezing me with her arms and legs. I loved it.

She was so wet. It had been so long since I hadn't had a condom on, and it was amazing. I started sliding my cock in and out. She felt tighter than I ever remember. I was moaning, growling, thrashing my head, making sounds I could never attempt to spell. She was doing the same. We were both totally out of our minds. I started pumping faster and faster. We kept eye contact as best we could but the pleasure was so intense we were both hit with whole body contractions that were overwhelming.

We were finally getting control enough that we could manage a few words, but couldn't really get out more than "Oh god," or "Yes." I plunged into her sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I kissed her neck and chest, nibbled her ear. Damn it was amazing.

After a bit, I wanted to change positions so I grabbed her tight and rolled with her so that she was now on top of me. She had always liked being on top, she always said she loved the feeling that way. It also let me better take in the sight of her body and let me use my hands more freely.

I took turns sucking her nipples as I squeezed her tits. Her eyes were clenched tight and she let out moan after moan. The wind pounded our tent and lightning flashed again, but I don't think she was aware of any of it. I grabbed her hips and she started to buck faster and faster. It was dark but I could see her pale skin getting flushed. It always embarrassed her, but when she would get really excited, she would get red spots on her chest and neck. I pinched her nipples with my lips and tried to keep up with her thrusting.

"I'm cumming!" she down right screamed, then shrieked over and over as she lost control. Her whole body was shivering and shuttering, convulsing in uncontrollable pleasure. She was moaning and panting, I just sat back and took it all in. Finally she just lay on me with dead weight. When she finally came to, she starting kissing me over and over, mumbling "Oh my god" over and over.

I rolled us back onto her back. She was even more wet but more relaxed than before. She hung onto my neck and kept me close as I started fucking her again. Now I was the one in my own world. I was an animal, pounding into her on pure instinct.

"Fuck me. Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Don't pull out. Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me." I didn't need any more encouragement than that.

My whole body was trembling. My mind was on an almost psychedelic state. I couldn't take it. I gave one last deep thrust and exploded inside of her. I could tell we were both yelling out. It seemed as if electric waves were running all through my body. My whole life-force was draining from me to her. I could feel my cum bursting out of me. Finally I just dropped, totally spent.

I had never cum unprotected inside of a woman before. In the past, if I wanted to cum inside her I had to wear a condom. If I wanted to be bare, I had to pull out before I came. I didn't want to leave her and truth is, I couldn't even if I wanted to. I just lay there, panting and moaning. She didn't try to push me off, she just let me come back to life as I could.

I would have loved for this moment to last forever, but alas everything has to come to an end. We let out one final moan as I slid my still hard cock from her. I was still tripping on sex chemicals and I just collapsed face first next to her. Neither of us spoke. The lightning, thunder, and roar of the wind continued, oblivious of us. I'm not sure how long I just lay there, but at some point it occurred to me that it might be good to say something. After all, we hadn't planned this. I didn't know what to say.

Finally, I lifted my head, making eye contact, "Wow. That was amazing."

"I know," she said. "My god..." she said with a moan and a stretch, "I don't even know how I feel. I'm just... out of my mind."

I chuckled, "I know what you mean."

I managed to drape my arm around her and pull us together. Neither of us said anything else that night. I lay there listening to the wind and thunder, but before long drifted off.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Emily opening the tent zipper and slipping back inside. I guess she had gone to the bathroom. The wind seemed to have calmed and the sun was out (which made the tent nice and warm). She slipped her sundress over her head and was completely bare again. This immediately led to a surge in my cock. Not only was last night not some kind of weird fever dream, but it didn't seem to be something she regretted. I raised up my arm and she slipped under the blankets next to me.

"Good morning," I said with a smile.

"Good morning to you too," she replied, cuddling up against me.

Instinctively, I began rubber her skin with my free hand. She was practically purring. I could feel my heart beginning to pound. The initial surge in my loins continued and I was now raging hard.

My hand started wondering all over her body. Nothing overly erotic yet, just tracing lines over her skin. Up and down, running over all over her curves. The fact that she was getting turned on obvious. I could feel her breathing picking up. I could feel her ever so gently pushing against me. I was incredibly turned on and had to move my hips out of the way to avoid jabbing her in the back with my cock.

I continued on with this for some time. I slowly moved my touch to more and more sensitive places. Instead of moving my hand over the very outside of her hips, my fingers began to brush the inside of her thighbone. Where I had stopped at the base of her neck, now I moved farther up, caressing the skin up to her ear. I reached around and gently stroked her belly.

Her push against me started getting stronger and stronger. We writhed together like two snakes. I kissed her neck. I, gently as I could, pressed my rock hard cock against her ass. Finally my hands made it to her breasts. I rubbed her hard nipples and squeezed her tits.

She was panting now. Chirping, cooing, moaning. I was really starting to get her worked up. It was time to go in for the kill. I raised myself up, bringing myself over her, yet keeping her in that spoon position. I could see the lips of her pussy and rubbed the head of my cock against them. She had a huge smile on her face and was clutching fistfuls of blanket. I pushed and she yielded. I kept going until I couldn't go any more.

I was grunting and moaning. The pleasure of feeling her around me was again almost overwhelming. I was catching my breath and releasing it hard. Gritting my teeth. Letting out long "uuuugggghhhhh's" and "oooooooooohhhhh's." She felt amazing, I was in heaven. She was yelling out too, though I was so worked up, I could barely process it.

I savored the feeling for a long time, but finally I started slowly pumping my hips, bringing my cock deeply in and out. For the moment, I had my feet out straight like we were in missionary. I kept the pace slow as I tried to take in all the feeling I could.

As I started moving faster, I brought my knees up and spread them wide. This made it more of a doggy style position for me and meant that my hands were now free and I now had a fantastic view of my cock pumping in and out. I started into her body again, grabbing her ass, and squeezing her thighs.

I had never fucked Emily prone bone before but I could tell she was loving it. I was in total control. I was pumping her pussy hard yet I could still focus on driving her wild. She was screaming out at this point.

"Fuck me! Oh Jesus, fuck me!" she would get out between wild fits of moaning.

I was really plowing her now. I was blabbering things like "Oh god, I love fucking you!" and "I love fucking your pussy!" With the wind calm now, people might have been stirring but we didn't care.

I dropped down onto my elbow. This let me reach under her hips and start rubbing her pussy with my hand. Her whole body contracted, then moaned out. I was done with talking. I pound into her as fast and as hard as I could. I grunted, panted, cried out like a wild animal.

I was so close! We had always announced it when cumming, so I still wanted to. In the end, I managed to squeak out, "I'm cumming." Before going over the edge and completely losing myself to orgasm.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she gasped. Then a loud, long, "UuuuuuuggggghhheeeeeAAAAAAA!!"

I could feel myself exploding inside of her. It was ecstasy. My body strained to give her every ounce of cum it had. I throbbed over and over, each time groaning and growling. I was just there enough to feel her body trembling and convulsing as her body was overcome by orgasm.

When it was over, I slid out and collapsed beside her. It took forever just to catch my breath, let alone being able to move or speak. Jesus, what a feeling. When you go without sex for a long time, I at least, kind of forget what a feeling of absolute fulfillment it gives. I felt so completely satisfied, I don't think I could have felt any more amazing.

I opened my eyes and found that she was looking at me. "Mmmm... Did I ever tell you 'you're amazing'?" she said smiling.

"Maybe once or twice," I said with a chuckle.

"Well, you are amazing!" she replied, laughing and pulling me tight. "I can't remember the last time I've cum like that."

"Mmmm... You know how to stroke the ego." I said.

"Ugh! I wish it had been like this before." she paused, "Before... Before I was too scared."

"But things are different now?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm a different person when it comes to that now. We were so young back then" she said. It was true. We were both very green.

"What changed?" Maybe I shouldn't have asked, but I really wanted to know.

"Well, it was a couple of things," she said, not seeming shy about it. "Before, I almost never came, even when I was touching myself." She exhaled deeply. "Growing up, especially as an only child AND a freaking Catholic, I was super repressed. Did I ever tell you about the time my Mom caught me masturbating when I was like 10?"

"Yes, you told me." So you know, her Mom had walked in on her rubbing her pussy and blew the fuck up. She got a nasty beating and got called a 'little whore' by her mother. It was some fucked up, 'Carrie' type shit.

"It really warped me for a long time. Even when I didn't know it," she continued. "I didn't even get my first dildo until after we dated. And even after that, it still took me ages to cum. It took me almost two years before I could orgasm on my back. Before that, I could only cum if I was on my stomach."

She took a deep breath and continued. "It never even occurred to me that this could be from the feeling of shame I felt from my parents."

"What happened to change it?" I asked.

"Well, two things at first," she said. "I started seeing a psychologist about a year after we broke up. She was great, kind of old school, but new age too. I never understood how repressed I was and how much I wasn't dealing with things. At first, it was weird talking about it to her. I didn't even bring up the cumming thing for a long, long time. After a while though, I found that I wasn't so scared, or scarred for that matter! Finally I was even able to masturbate naked."

"You didn't masturbate naked?!?" I blurted out.

"No! Can you believe it," she said. "Then I started being able to make myself cum in other positions and places. You wouldn't believe how much of a revelation this was, just being able to let go without fear."

I was transfixed. She had never been this open to me about things.

"The second thing was that I started taking ADHD meds."

"ADHD meds!?!" I was shocked.

"Some people say they're a libido killer. My god, my reaction couldn't have been more different. It was like the reigns had been slung off a team of wild horses," she said.

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"At that point I couldn't STOP from cumming," she said excitedly. "I was masturbating 4-5 times a day."

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah..." she continued. "At school, at work... Remember when I worked on that project with Dr. Myers?"

"Sure," I said. She had been working for a university project in the years after we broke up.

"I used to bring in my pocket vibrator and cum over and over at my desk."

"Holy shit!" I blurted out for the 2nd time.

"Yeah. It was pretty crazy. But there was a problem."

"What was it?" I asked.

"Well, even when you're comfortable with yourself, it doesn't always mean you'll be comfortable with another person."

"Oh... I guess so," I said.

"The first time I had sex with someone after you, I couldn't believe it but I still couldn't cum."

"No?"

"No! Not at all. It really fucked with my mind. Now I can cum five times a day, but not when I'm actually getting fucked! What the hell?" she said. "I was still so scared. But that guy was nothing to me, just some guy that showed a little interest."

"Huh..." I said.

"I never told you about Tommy did I?" she asked.

"No," I said. I was really starting to get hot again listening to her, but I kept it to myself.

"So, Tommy started working in Dr. Myer's office the year before I left. Oh god, Tommy..." she said, and let out a big sigh. "So, Tommy was this intern working for Dr. Myers. He was only 19 when he started at the office. He was just a baby."

"Oh..." was all I could get out.

"Well, he was sooooo hot. Damn, I must have cum 100 times thinking about him. He was always so polite, so respectful. To him, I was an old lady!"

"Oh," I said again.

"So one Friday everyone had gone home except for he and I. I was working on my computer and he was moving some boxes around. God he was so hot. I was just staring at him. God I was getting so turned on."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well. God, I still can't believe it, but it's true," she put her her hand on her forehead and chuckled. "So he caught me staring."

"Haha, really?"

"Yeah. It was summer and I was in a pretty skimpy dress. God! I was so wet for him!"

"Whoa," I said. This was a side of her I never knew and it was crazy to hear.

"He kind of did a double take and asked me what was up."

"Yeah?"

"God, I can't believe it! So..." she stumbled a little with words, obviously getting worked up. "So, I spread my legs wide open." She spread them wide, mimicking the moment. "And I just said, 'Get over here and fuck me'."

"No!"

"Yes!" she said and laughed. "I couldn't believe it either!"

"Holy shit!" I said.

"Yeah. Holy fucking shit," she said. "He came over. He was so scared!" She laughed for a moment.

"Really!"

"Yes!" she continued. "He was trembling like a leaf! Anyway, he comes over, mouth wide open. At this point, I'm all in. 'Come here,' I ordered. I sat up, licked my lips, and started unbuttoning his pants."

My heart was racing. I never thought she would do something that direct.

She continued. "I was so fucking scared, but he had no idea. To him, I was the boss."

"Right," I followed.

"When I took out his cock, I thought he was going to faint. His whole body was shaking."

"I can imagine!" I said.

"The thing was, I was the boss, "she emphasized I. "I was in control. I was the one making the decisions, I was the one controlling him. For a change, I was the one taking the lead." She cleared her throat, "Woo, is it getting hotter in here," she joked.

I chuckled, and especially as I was hiding a huge boner at this point.

"He had no idea this was new to me and I was scared shitless. To him, I was the older, experienced, powerful woman. He used to call me, 'Ms. Coptin.' Can you believe it!" She laughed to herself again. "He was my boy toy. I was his master."

I chuckled. Damn, I wanted to start fucking her again right now. But for now I just listened.

"I remember touching his stomach as I sucked him, and he almost falling over. God, he was so innocent!" She laughed to herself.

"So I sucked him for a little while, but at this point I really, really just want him to fuck me. So, I pull back and lean back, spreading my legs wide again. I pulled my panties aside and showed him my pussy. 'Fuck me.' I ordered him. Damn, his cock was so red and hard, I needed it so bad. Thank god he didn't mess around. He came close, put his cock against me, then pushed. Oh my god, it was amazing. I was so fucking excited I was absolutely out of my mind. From where we were, to who he was, to how it was all happening. Oh god, it's making my toes curl just thinking about it!"

She did seem excited. She had been writhing about as she talked. Now she arched her back, lifting her bare pussy into the air. Damn, this was really getting hot.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"He just took me right there. He was so wild! So out of control! Watching him going crazy as he fucked me was such a turn on. I just sort of burst right then and there."

"What, you mean you came?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Oohhhhhhh yes. It just came out of nowhere and it turned me inside out. I was so fucking loud I don't know how we didn't get the cops called on us. I didn't call it out though, so he just kept at me, pumping, thrusting." She paused to take a breath.

"When I came to my senses, I looked at him again, and I knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. His whole body was trembling and he could barely thrust into me. But I wasn't on any birth control, so I told him to cum on my face. Well! Thank goodness I did! Like two second later he pulls out and starts exploding everywhere. And I mean everywhere! It was on my clothes, my hair, the chair, the desk, my computer" she laughed and so did I.

"I was fucking covered! But I didn't care, it was awesome," she continued. "He just stood there shaking for a while, but then dropped to his knees and rested his head in my lap."

I laughed.

"After that, I told him he was coming home with me. 'Yes, Ms. Coptin,' he said. Ugh, 'Ms. Coptin.'" She smiled and sighed. "So yeah, I pretty much had him fuck and suck me in every way I could think up. He was so young, he could just go and go and go, so that's what we did."

"Nice," I said.

"But get this," she said with a chuckle. "So Sunday night, we're in bed talking. I ask when was the last time he had sex."

"Okay," I said.

"He says 'this weekend.' So I'm like, no when was the last time you were with a woman. 'Never.' He was a fucking virgin!"

"You popped his cherry!" I laughed.

"Yes!" she said laughing. "I had no idea. He was young but I figured he had some experience, but no! He had never even had a girlfriend!"

"Wow. You must have really blown his mind," I said. "Having a powerful woman take control has always been a fantasy of mine."

"Ha, yeah, I probably did," she said. "He was my toy that whole semester and into the summer. If I said, 'do it,' he did. Jesus it was hot. Everything was a first time for him. And he was so enthusiastic! He absolutely worshiped me. With him, I was able to just let myself go. It wasn't like I was cumming every time, but way more than before, and by the end almost every time. I just learned what I liked, how to be at peace with myself, how to feel..." she searched for the word. "Beautiful."

"Wow, that's really great. That's really amazing to hear," I said.

jreemis
jreemis
18 Followers
123456...8