Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

I whispered in Mom's ear, "Let's go on the bed Mommy."

At hearing my voice, Mom moaned and turned toward me, never removing her hands from Amy. Her eyes were glassy with arousal and she said, "Mommy needs you so bad baby."

As a group, we began slowly moving toward the master bedroom, and as we went, everyone undressed themselves leaving clothes strewn on the floor behind us. Finally, we made it through the large double bedroom doors.

Mom pulled me to her and started kissing me with a desperation I had never seen in her before. We quickly climbed onto the bed and I moved between her legs and sunk my cock into her, causing her to groan loudly. It felt like we were animals in heat and it was literally over in just a few short minutes. As I emptied my cum deep inside her pussy, I let out a huge growl that bordered on screaming. Even after I came, I never stopped. I continued thrusting as long as I could, all the while looking into Mom's loving eyes. Sandi and Amy were next to us and were in a 69 with Bethany between Sandi's legs and sharing the licking.

Once I had stopped moving, Bethany immediately came over and got into a 69 on top of Mom. I leaned back out of the way so that Bethany would be able to get her tongue on Mom's clit. When I finally pulled out, Bethany took me inside her mouth and sucked me clean. Then she buried her face in Mom's pussy and licked up all the cum that was now leaking out of her.

For several minutes, all four women licked each other's pussies. Hearing all four of them moaning at the same time was incredibly arousing. I moved around the bed, either licking one of their pussies or assholes depending on what I could get to. From time to time, Amy would tense up as a small orgasm trembled through her body. One by one, the huge orgasms they all so desperately craved came, each eliciting loud moans until everyone grew quiet.

Mom sighed and said softly, "That was amazing." There was an immediate reply of "Mmm hmm" from the other women. The two that had been on top crawled off and they all moved so that their heads were resting on the pillows.

There wasn't enough room for me to lie next to them, so I just scooted as close as I could. Bethany and Amy bent their legs out of the way so that I was sitting and facing them. Amy smiled and sat up and held both my hands with hers.

I asked her, "What do you think now?"

She laughed and said, "Well, I won't lie; I can definitely see the appeal." Everyone laughed.

From behind her, Bethany excitedly said, "Uh, yeah! I've been constantly dreaming of what these visits might be like, but the reality is ten times better." She sighed loudly and Mom said, "You're welcome." Bethany giggled and kissed Mom tenderly to show her thanks.

Sandi said softly, "I hate to leave this spot, but I really need to pee. Anyone else?"

Without saying anything, every person raised their hands, causing some laughs. Sandi said, "Well, okay. We should all go then. Come on."

The look on Amy's face was somewhere between shock and alarm. "What? At the same time?"

Not losing any momentum, Sandi took her hand and said, "Sure! Haven't you ever peed in front of anyone before? Besides, we're all friends by now, wouldn't you say? You'll notice you won't get much privacy during these visits."

Amy replied, "Yeah, but I don't usually pee in front of anyone. You guys actually do that?" She looked around the room and everyone nodded. She said, "Wow. okay... Well, I guess, lead the way. When in Rome..." She giggled.

Sandi pulled her arm and Amy reluctantly followed her into the master bathroom. Sandi sat down on the toilet, spread her legs so everyone could clearly see her and immediately began peeing. She smiled at Amy and said, "See, easy peasy."

Amy said quietly, "Maybe for you..." Amy's eyes were fixated on the stream flowing from Sandi. It was obvious that Sandi absolutely loved it when her little schemes worked out so well. I thought back to the way she had indoctrinated me into her bathroom games and couldn't help but notice the similarities to what was happening right now. I looked at Bethany and noticed that she was also watching intently, as was Mom.

When my turn came, Bethany said excitedly, "Ooh, Mom, can I hold it? Please?" She looked back at Mom and got the nod she wanted. Everyone gathered around and Bethany stood behind me and held my penis while I peed. Mom explained to Amy, "I used to catch them doing this all the time when they were little and scolded them pretty severely for it. I was so afraid of the incest factor back then, so of course her touching his penis was out of the question." Amy nodded in understanding, never taking her eyes off of me.

Amy had put off the inevitable until it was her turn. She sighed and sat down on the toilet and looked like she was gathering her courage. She sheepishly asked Sandi, "Do I have to spread my legs like you did?"

Sandi said, "Oh, no honey. I know it's your first time. I'm having you do this to help you get more comfortable with us." Sandi stood next to her and held her hand. She said, "Just try to relax and breathe. No one is judging you." She took Amy's head and pulled it against her lower chest and whispered, "Close your eyes and just let go."

Amy breathed deeply and let out a small squirt of pee and then immediately stopped. Sandi caressed her hair and said softly, "Almost there. Breathe." She shot Mom a look and Mom turned on one of the sink faucets to provide a running water sound. Amy giggled and breathed again. Finally, she relaxed and let it all come out. Sandi said gently, "There we go. Good job."

When Sandi disengaged, we saw that Amy was blushing slightly, but smiling nonetheless. Sandi looked at her and said encouragingly, "You did it! How do you feel?"

Amy wiped herself, flushed the toilet and then stood up and said softly, "I feel pretty weird right now."

Sandi whispered, "I know. I'm so proud of you." For a moment, they embraced and no one said anything until Mom turned off the faucet.

Surprisingly, Amy broke the silence and said, "I'm actually proud of myself for being able to do that. It's usually something that's made to be so private and secret. What crazy ideas will you come up with next?"

Sandi giggled and said, "You never know. We haven't even busted out the toy collection yet." From behind them, both Mom and Bethany went "Oooooooh, toys!" They high-fived, causing everyone to laugh.

Amy said, "So what happens now? Do we just stay naked from now on?" She looked around at everyone questioningly.

Sandi said, "I usually just put on some panties so I don't leave a mess everywhere I sit. But they tend to not stay on very long and I go through about five pairs a day." She giggled and Amy's eyes widened as she asked incredulously, "Five?!"

Sandi nodded and went on. "Of course, you can put on more clothes if you get cold. But, for the rest of today, we can have some lunch and then maybe go skinny dipping in the pool and have lots of fun. And later we'll have dinner and then go to bed. Oh, and of course you can have as much sex as you want. Nothing and no one is off-limits. There is that." Sandi's eyes gleamed brightly.

Amy arched an eyebrow and asked, "Speaking of sleeping, how are we doing that? Your bed is big, but it's not big enough for all five of us."

Sandi smiled. "I was thinking that for tonight, you and I would sleep in my bed and let these three have the guest bed, which is also a king. I want you all to myself because I have something special planned for you." She looked over at me and flashed a devilish grin.

I said, "If I didn't know better, I'd think you're trying to steal away my girlfriend."

Sandi corrected, "Well, she is our girlfriend now, after all. Remember our sharing rule." And with that, she turned and sashayed back to the bedroom.

I thought about Sandi's comment and quickly decided that she was right. It was clear that Amy and Sandi were quickly bonding and that what was happening had gotten out of my control. I thought back to earlier in the morning when I had found them kissing in the bathroom and I could see something in their eyes, a certain connection, that hadn't been there before.

I looked at Amy to get her reaction to Sandi's comment and she was smiling at me. She got next to me and whispered in my ear, "Sharing is good. But don't worry, she won't steal me away from you." She quickly kissed me and followed Sandi out of the bathroom.

Bethany left as well after Mom gave her a look that told her she wanted to talk to me alone. Mom said, "I can see you're feeling a little jealous. You need to let that go while you still can. Just like Sandi said, you know we all agreed to share. You had to know when you brought Amy home that Sandi was going to get her hooks in her. It doesn't mean that she's going to leave you or that she likes Sandi more. It's probably just the newness of the situation. Her hormones are all over the place right now. It'll all even out in a few days. But it's totally obvious that there is a real spark forming between them judging from the way they're looking at each other. You need to wrap your head around that. Talk to me and tell me what you're thinking."

I sighed deeply and said, "That's what I'm seeing too. And I actually want that to happen. I want us to all be together. But it does hurt a little to see how drawn to each other they are. I don't remember her looking at me like that."

Mom laughed and said, "Are you kidding? You must be blind not to see the way that girl looks at you. I see it. Trust me, I'm your mother and it's plainly obvious. When you're not looking, she looks at you the same way you see her looking at Sandi. I promise you." She continued in a whisper, "She loves you. She may not have said it out loud yet, heck she may not even know it for sure herself, but all the signs are there if you know what to look for."

In a normal voice, she went on, "I see the doubt and uncertainty in your eyes. You just need to remember that you have four women here that want to be with you. Four. Do you even get how improbable that is?" I looked down and nodded.

Mom embraced me and continued. "Don't forget that no matter what happens in your life, you're my baby and I will always love you."

"I love you too. Thanks for always being there whenever I need you." I squeezed her tightly and Mom leaned up and kissed me gently.

I smiled and Mom said, "Come on, let's go see what the others are up to." She turned and playfully shook her ass as she walked back into the bedroom.

* * *
After lunch, everyone got naked again and went outside to enjoy the warm sun and the pool. Everyone helped apply sunscreen to everyone else and then we all jumped in the pool and had a great time. There was a lot of fooling around and kissing but no actual swimming. Once again, Amy and Sandi were completely inseparable, with them taking turns carrying each other around while embracing tightly.

I took turns carrying Mom and Bethany or both around and had fun by pressing the tip of my cock into their pussies under the water. At first, we were basically just playing, but after a while of doing it, we were all getting really turned on. In one embrace with Bethany, she huskily whispered, "Let's just go do it on a lounge chair. All this teasing is killing me."

"Me too." I looked at Mom who said, "It's about time." She giggled.

We got out and reclined one of the lounge chairs completely flat and Bethany lay down on it. Mom straddled her face facing toward me and I started licking Bethany's pussy to get it wet on the outside. A few seconds later, I got my cock wet and moved up and slid inside her.

Mom was positioned perfectly for me to kiss while I fucked Bethany's pussy. Less than a minute had gone by when Amy and Sandi joined us in one of the other chairs. They quickly got into a 69 while I slowly thrust into Bethany. Everyone tried their best to be as quiet as possible, but when we started to get close to cumming it was really difficult not to moan.

The chair that Amy and Sandi were in was right next to ours, so I reached over with a wet finger and rubbed it on Amy's asshole. Almost immediately, Amy pushed against my finger, so I pushed it inside her. Right as I got in up to the first knuckle, Amy moaned loudly and came. Sandi quietly said, "Shhhh..." Amy silenced herself for a moment but then it seemed like a pressure valve released and she gasped louder than I had ever heard her gasp and nearly collapsed on top of Sandi.

A moment later she resumed licking Sandi's pussy, and it seemed like only a few more seconds went by when Sandi quietly groaned with an orgasm of her own. I sped up my thrusts into Bethany's pussy until it became unbearable and emptied my cum deep inside of her.

Mom could see that I was cumming and she moaned loudly as Bethany's tongue made her cum. Mom hoarsely whispered, "Lick Bethy with me."

I pulled out and knelt on the pool deck while Mom leaned down so that she was now in a 69 with Bethany. We took turns licking her clit and pussy. I also licked her asshole while Mom was busy sucking and licking her clit. It only took a few minutes before Bethany tensed up and almost silently came, with a huge release of breath shortly afterward.

Right after Bethany came, Mom turned around and hugged her. They kissed and I moved around the side of the chair and joined in the kiss.

After a minute, I went over to Sandi and Amy. Amy looked at me and said, "Hey you, thanks for giving me the finger." She giggled almost maniacally at her little joke. I salaciously put the finger that had been in her ass to my mouth and sucked on it, smiling the whole time, even making an "mmmm" sound.

Amy gasped and said, "Gross! You are so nasty!"

I laughed and said, "Oh, so it's okay if I lick you there but not if I lick my finger that's been in there?"

"No!" I looked at her questioningly and she considered what I had said a little longer and finally said, "Okay, I guess I see your point. But, does it taste like... bad?"

I put my finger up to her mouth and she pulled back and started shaking her head no. I said, "See for yourself."

She continued shaking her head and said flatly, "No, get it away." She held up her hands to block me.

I took my hand away and asked, "Can I at least kiss you?"

Amy sighed deeply a couple times and said with an annoyed voice, "Fine. You are not going to beat me. Put your finger back in my ass and then let me taste it. If I'm doing this, I want the full effect."

Next to her, I saw Sandi's eyes nearly bulge out of her head and a momentary smile appeared. Sandi grabbed Amy's hand and said supportively, "That's my girl. You show him."

I asked softly, "Are you sure? I don't want to—"

Amy nearly shouted, "Yes! Do it before I lose my nerve already!" She closed her eyes and appeared to be preparing for the worst thing to ever happen to her.

I said, "No, not like this. I want it to be something you want to do. I won't ever force you."

Amy opened her eyes and said slowly and calmly, "I... I do want to try it. You lick all of us there and I can tell you love doing it. And I love how it feels. I assume everyone else loves it too?" She looked around and everyone nodded. "Well I don't want to be the only one that doesn't do something. I just have a mental block because I've never done it before."

Mom said to Amy, "It's okay if you want to wait until you feel more comfortable. Maybe instead of licking something that's been in there you could just try licking Sandi there. And then if that goes okay, you could work up to doing more, but again only if you are comfortable."

Amy sighed in relief and said, "I think that would be a lot easier." She asked Sandi, "May I?"

Sandi giggled and said, "Of course you may."

Sandi turned onto her stomach on the chair and slightly bent her legs. Her asshole peeked out and everyone watched as Amy bent down and very tentatively licked the skin around it before finally licking it directly. As Amy's tongue touched its target, Sandi tensed up and began giggling. She said, "Oh wow, it's so ticklish went I'm not turned on."

Amy said, "Oh, sorry. Do you want me to stop?"

Sandi said, "Yeah, stop for a second. Rub my clit a little and I'll tell you when."

Amy rubbed Sandi's clit for a couple moments until Sandi moaned and said, "Okay, go for it now. Lick my ass."

Something about the way Sandi said it seemed to flip a switch in Amy and she just dived in, aggressively licking Sandi's asshole while continuing to rub her clit. Before long, Amy was even pushing her tongue inside, causing Sandi to put her hand over her own mouth to try to stifle her moans.

Amy brought her fingers to her own clit but was having a little trouble rubbing herself and Sandi at the same time. Bethany sensed her frustration and quickly got up and kneeled below Amy, pulling her hand away and replacing it with her tongue. Amy moaned loudly and knelt down herself, causing Bethany to reposition herself as well.

Mom and I watched intently as the other three worked their way to yet another orgasm. Amy spread open Sandi's asshole as widely as she could, pushing her tongue as deep inside it as she could. All at once, Sandi tensed up and came, still clasping her hand over her mouth to avoid making any really loud noises.

When Amy sensed Sandi's orgasm, Bethany's tongue pushed her over the edge as well. When Amy was able to speak again, she looked down underneath herself and said to Bethany, "Thanks for lending a hand. Or tongue, I guess." Both she and Bethany giggled.

Mom asked Amy, "So?"

"I... loved it. It wasn't gross at all. I take back what I said earlier. Did I do it okay Sandi?"

Sandi was still lying flat on her stomach and panting. She turned her head and weakly said, "Oh, that was fair, I guess. Your technique needs a little work."

Amy gasped and said, "But it seemed like you liked it..."

Sandi giggled and said, "I'm just messing with you. That was amazing! It felt so good. Are you sure you never did that before?"

Amy slapped Sandi's ass and said, "Big meanie!" She giggled and said, "Nope, I've never done it. But I'm sure gonna be doing it from now on."

Sandi giggled and said, "I'm so proud of you. You're just trying all kinds of new things today." Amy smiled widely.

Sandi turned back over and sat up. "But I suppose we should head back in. I'm getting a bit chilly now that all the excitement is over. I still feel a little wet." She paused and quickly added, "From the pool." Everyone laughed and we all got up and dried off.

We headed inside and decided we'd all take a quick shower to wash off and also to get warmed up. We split up this time with Sandi and Mom in the hall bathroom and Bethany, Amy, and me in the bigger master bathroom.

When we got out of the shower, everyone sort of naturally put clothes on this time since we were all really tired and it was all too easy to get chilly in that state. It was unspoken that we'd had enough sex for a while.

I found a blanket and climbed into the loveseat and pulled up an ottoman and leaned back and closed my eyes. Before long, Bethany touched my leg and asked, "Mind if I join you?"

I said, "Are you kidding? Get in here." I moved the blanket aside and she smiled and climbed in beside me, resting her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her, and we pulled the blanket over both of us. I said softly, "I'm so glad you were able to come this time."

She turned and kissed my cheek and sighed, and for a while we just snoozed comfortably.

When dinnertime came around, Sandi decided to just order takeout and she and I went together to go pick it up. During the car ride, we talked about what had happened earlier that day.

Sandi said, "Your mom told me about what you talked about in the bathroom earlier. I wanted to apologize if I was out of line. I find myself really liking Amy. I never thought I would after how jealous and insecure I felt, but now that I put all that aside and I've been with her myself, I can see that she is just wonderful. She reminds me a lot of me at her age."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...9