Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"Yeah... I know you're right. It just seems like things are changing really fast all the time. It's hard for me to keep up."

Bethany continued her massaging and said, "It does all seem to be happening quick. But to me, she just seems super-nice and I couldn't be happier that you chose her. She fits right in with our craziness. I can't wait until we're all living next to each other so I can come over and play with my nieces and nephews all the time."

I groaned and she squeeze me harder, sending waves of pleasure through my body. "No more baby talk!"

Bethany giggled and started stroking me under the covers and using her most serious voice, she said huskily, "Come put your baby in me right now."

She couldn't resist and laughed hysterically. Mom said disapprovingly, "Bethany Abigail, cut it out. You know how your brother feels about that kind of talk. I don't appreciate it either."

Bethany slowed her laughing and said, "But I love messing with him so much. Why won't you let me have any fun?" Mom sighed again and Bethany reluctantly removed her hand altogether.

Bethany sounded hurt when she said, "You're such a buzzkill sometimes."

Mom said sternly, "Somebody has to keep you in check. Children, it's time to go to sleep. No more fooling around."

After that, we quickly drifted into a deep sleep.

* * *
The next morning, the light from outside woke me up first. Mom and Bethany were still fast asleep on either side of me and there was no easy way out, so I tried going over in my mind everything Mom and Bethany had told me. I needed to let go of my doubt and feelings of jealousy and realize that our relationship as a whole would become stronger if the relationship between Amy and Sandi was strong. I made the decision to adopt a new attitude from here on out, and when I did I felt a huge weight lift off of me. The uncertainty I had felt melted away.

As the minutes went by, Mom began to stir. She opened her eyes and said softly, "Good morning, handsome." I smiled and said, "Morning, beautiful mommy."

She closed her eyes and sighed. "I don't know why, but I get such a tingle anytime you use that word. It makes me want to drop to my knees and suck your cock. I can't explain it."

"Really?" My cock was already hard as it usually was every morning, but when she said that, it somehow got even harder. I moved right up to her face and looked into her eyes and whispered, "Mommy, please suck my cock."

Mom didn't say anything. She immediately got under the covers and engulfed me in her mouth. She must have tapped Bethany on the leg because Bethany jerked awake with a start and sleepily said, "What?"

Mom made a loud "Mmmmm" sound from under the covers and Bethany turned toward me and smiled. She whispered, "Hi" and disappeared under the covers as well.

Soon, both of their tongues were sliding up and down my cock. When one would suck it, the other would move down and lick my balls. This was definitely the best way to start the day.

Several minutes went by and the covers were suddenly pulled away. Now that everything was out in the open, they starting sucking me faster. And now that I could watch what they were doing, there was no holding back and I moaned loudly and hissed, "Cumming!" As I said that, Mom took me deep into her mouth and I exploded.

Once I had finished, they turned to each other and began kissing passionately. A moment later, they moved into a 69 and within minutes had made each other cum. While they were doing it, I moved down and helped out.

We sat up and kissed each other for a bit before Mom broke this kiss and said, "Good morning, my beautiful babies." We all laughed and Bethany said, "Good morning. Thanks for the wakeup grab."

I said, "Thanks for the wakeup blowjob. That was freaking incredible." Mom and Bethany looked at each other and giggled.

I looked at Bethany and asked, "You feel up for a quick run? I'm feeling invigorated after that."

Bethany clapped and said, "Yes! It's been so long since we've done that! Let's do it!"

Mom smiled and said, "That sounds great. I think I'll shower and wait for Sandi and Amy to get up. Who knows when that'll be because I think I still heard them up around 3 in the morning going at it."

We shook our heads in disbelief and got dressed to run. Once we got outside, we stretched for a few minutes and then started just jogging at a leisurely pace.

I said, "It's nice to get out and get some fresh air, huh? And I get some alone time with you to boot. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. This special visit thing is the best thing ever and I'm so glad I finally got to go to one."

I said, "I'm really glad you're here too. Amy seems to really like you."

She giggled and said, "Ya think? She is awesome. I just know we're going to be great friends and she's a lock for becoming my future sister-in-law."

I shook my head and sighed. "Great, now you too with the marriage talk?"

We sped up our pace slightly and made it to the park that was at the end of the neighborhood. I turned down one of the running paths that snaked its way through the park and Bethany followed.

She said, "Sorry. Don't be upset. I just know that it's what Sandi is shooting for. To get you with somebody your own age. She and Mom have talked about it a lot."

"I figured as much. They talk about everything."

For several minutes we ran together in silence down the winding path which went through a wooded area. After we had been going for ten more minutes, Bethany gasped, "Water break!"

I laughed and said, "Already? You're out of shape." We stopped and drank a little water.

I looked up and down the path and no one was around. I said, "Since we're all alone now, I wanted to ask you about something you said last night."

I paused and made sure she was looking at me and she smiled and asked, "You're going to ask me if I'm in love with you, aren't you?"

"How do you do that? Are you Grandma?"

She smiled and said, "I figured since you completely ignored that question last night that you'd figure out a way to bring it up again if we ever got a chance to be alone. And here we are."

I nodded and said, "Okay, Miss Smartypants. Are you having feelings like that?"

She smiled mysteriously. "First, you tell me how you feel about me honestly, and then I'll be honest with you."

"Honestly? I would say that I love you even more now after what we've done. I feel like we have a much stronger connection than we ever did before. But I'm not sure it's the same as the way I feel about Sandi. I've been around you every day my whole life, and I think that kind of makes it different for me somehow. So, I don't think I'm in love with you, and I don't think I ever will be." I looked down and breathed deeply.

Bethany got right up next to me and looked up into my eyes. "That's okay. I think I knew all that already, at least I felt it in my heart. Thank you for telling me how you feel. Now I don't want to put too much pressure on you, but I do feel like I'm in love with you to some degree, and each time we have sex I feel like it's growing stronger. I'm trying my best to keep telling myself that all of this is just for fun. We're just playing around like when we were kids except now we're playing adult games. But to me, it's a little more complicated. Every time you're inside me and looking into my eyes, these feelings just wash over me and I want to shout to everyone how much I love you. Every orgasm you give me, every kiss we share, every look, every time you touch me, it's the same special feeling all over again. I do love you."

She wiped a tear away and kissed me softly. She said, "I know you don't feel the same way and it hurts to find out for sure. I know logically that we can never be more than what we are now, and that's okay. Can we always be together even after we both get married? I never want to stop this." More tears were coming as she waited for an answer. She looked down now too and we just stood there, embracing tightly on the trail.

Finally, I whispered, "I don't know if we can. I think it's pretty unlikely that you'd find a guy that would be so open-minded that he'd let you keep having sex with your brother."

She sniffled and said softly, "But you found Amy. If she's out there then maybe there's a guy out there like that for me too."

"Maybe. But if there isn't, we'll have to stop. Maybe we should stop it now while your feelings aren't so strong."

Her crying intensified and she couldn't say anything for several minutes. I just held her tightly and said, "I'm sorry."

She finally looked up at me again. "No, I don't want to stop. I'll find a way to keep my feelings under control. Nothing has made me happier ever in my life than what's happening with all of us now. I haven't even given a second thought to try to find a new boyfriend. I only want one man in my life right now." She looked at me with her piercing brown eyes before looking back down again.

I whispered, "Bethy... You shouldn't let this put the rest of your life on hold." I ran my fingers through her long brown hair to try to soothe her.

She sniffled and wiped her eyes and nose. "I'm not. I'm only 18, Danny. I have plenty of time to find somebody and get married and have kids and all that crap that Mom wants. Right now, I just want to have fun and have all of these wonderful experiences that have been my fantasy for years. This is my fantasy come true plus so much more!"

She kissed me again quickly and pleaded, "Please don't take it all away from me. Please. That would hurt me so much more. You don't want to hurt me like that, do you?" She held my head between her hands and searched my eyes for the answer.

I shook my head and said, "I would never want to hurt you, Beautiful. But I also don't want you to wind up getting hurt even more if we keep this up."

I offered her the water bottle and she gulped down nearly half of it. She took a deep breath and said, "I know. It's a risk I'm willing to take at this point." Thankfully, her mood greatly improved as the decision to not stop was made.

She looked around and said playfully, "I wish there was somewhere we could go because I'd really like to fuck you silly right now."

I laughed and said, "Really, after all that intense stuff?"

She looked at me and said, "Even more after that."

I glanced around the trail and looked off into the woods. She saw me looking and said, "Maybe we could walk out there and do it. No one would see us."

I took her by the hand and we stepped off the trail into the woods. We walked until we came to a place where several large trees grew in a small clearing. We looked back in the direction of the trail and could see nothing.

I asked, "How about here?"

She looked around and said, "I don't know... The ground doesn't look very inviting." She sat down for a moment and popped right back up and brushed the grass and dirt off her butt. "I don't like the idea of bugs getting on me." She giggled.

I smiled and said, "We could do it standing up..."

Her eyes lit up and she said, "Are you serious? I've never done that!" Without another word, she started pushing her sweat pants down.

We took our pants and underwear off and hung them on a tree branch. Within a few more seconds we were completely naked except for our shoes.

She giggled and said, "We look hilarious!" I laughed and nodded and she asked, "How do we do this?"

She didn't wait for me to explain and quickly knelt down and started sucking my cock to get it wet. Once it was ready, she got close to me and stood on her tip-toes and rubbed my cock along her swollen pussy lips. She rubbed it repeatedly against her clit and started moaning.

I bent forward and lifted her up in the same way I had done with Amy just days earlier. I easily melted into her wetness and she wrapped her legs tightly around me.

She looked at me through glassy eyes and said, "Ohhh! I am so fucking turned on right now."

There was definitely something more exciting about this time than usual. I don't know if it was because we were outside or if it was because of the talk we'd had, or both, but the arousal level for both of us was off the charts.

Bethany held onto me around my neck with one arm and brought one of her nipples up to my mouth with her free hand, alternating them once in a while.

We started out slowly, with Bethany lifting herself up and down on me. Soon, I began thrusting my hips and she just had to hold onto me tightly with her legs as I continued increasing the pace.

She closed her eyes tightly and moaned loudly. As I increased the rhythm, she wasn't able to hold on with one arm anymore so she wrapped both arms around my neck and held on for dear life, moaning louder than I can remember hearing her ever before.

After a few minutes went by, she suddenly became completely quiet. I could feel her squeezing her pussy tightly and rhythmically with each stroke. She started to make low "hmmmm" sounds and she eventually started taking quick shallow breaths.

All at once she screamed loudly and came. I gasped as she moaned thunderously into my ear and it was too much to bear. I growled loudly and came inside her, still violently thrusting until the spasms slowly died down.

Once it was over, I stood there panting heavily. My legs felt wobbly and there was a ringing in my ears and for a moment I felt like I was going to fall down and drop her. I leaned back and used all the strength I had not to fall and just gasped for air.

Bethany started sobbing softly as she held onto me. I breathed deeply and whispered, "Are you okay?"

She exhaled heavily and said, "I'm more than okay. I came! I CAME!" Tears streamed down her face and fell onto my chest like raindrops.

I laughed and said, "I know! It was incredible."

She tilted her head back and looked at me. "Danny! You... Oh God!" She pulled herself so tightly to me I thought she was going to choke me.

After another minute, I said, "I have to let you down. I'm about to collapse."

Bethany relaxed her grip and slowly put her feet back on the ground. She looked down behind me and said, "Oh shit, I made red scratch marks all over your back with my shoes." She giggled.

I rubbed my back and said, "So that's what was hurting." I laughed too.

For another few moments we stood there and embraced. She whispered, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had. It felt so different. It was like my whole entire body was cumming. How did you do that?"

I just shrugged and said, "Mom and Sandi can cum that way too. I guess your body is built the same way theirs is."

She sighed and said, "I wanna do it again." She giggled and bent over and started sucking my cock again, cleaning all of our combined juices. Since I was completely worn out, there was no way I could go again already.

After looking up and seeing my tired expression, she finally stood back up and pouted. "Come on. Where's that teenage stamina when I need it?"

I blinked and said, "Are you really serious? I've already cum twice this morning."

She giggled and said, "I know. Well, at least you're clean now, which is more than I can say. Look at me."

She opened her legs and spread open her pussy lips. Cum and pussy juice were leaking out of her and coating her thighs. I said, "Holy shit, it's like a river."

Without another word, I knelt down and lifted her leg over my shoulder and started licking it up. Bethany gasped and said, "Yes, clean up your nasty mess, slave." As she said "slave," it brought back fond memories of our games on the night of her birthday. When my tongue came in contact with her clit, she started moaning again. Using some of the cum as lube, I pushed a finger gently all the way inside her asshole and slowly moved it in and out. Within a few minutes, the mess was taken care of and she had a second, albeit smaller orgasm. This time when she came, her legs trembled and she started to collapse. I had to catch her before she fell to the ground.

I stood and held her. I kissed her and she said very softly, "I love you, Danny. That was incredible. Why would you ever want this to end?"

I simply said, "I don't want it to ever end either."

After several long moments of embracing we got dressed. We were too tired to run anymore so we slowly strolled back down the trail with our arms around each other tightly.

After a while, we made it back home and decided to take a long hot bath together. We lovingly washed each other's bodies, and I even washed her hair for her. It was so nice to be able to share such a special moment with her all alone, just the two of us.

When we let the water out, we started the shower to get rinsed off. We got out and got dried and dressed. We went and found Mom to tell her about our adventure.

Bethany excitedly whispered to Mom, "He made me cum!"

Mom looked worried and asked, "Outside?! Where on Earth did he take you?"

Bethany said more loudly, "We went off into the woods off the trail behind the park. But you don't understand... He made me cum, without touching my clit at all!"

Mom gasped and said, "Shhh, we'll wake them up for sure. Let's go out back."

We went out to the patio where Bethany recounted the entire story. Mom looked at me a few times and smiled knowingly. At the end, she said, "It looks like your brother has a special gift. It felt like your entire body was having an orgasm, didn't it?"

Bethany said excitedly, "Exactly like that!" She hugged Mom tightly and whispered, "Now I finally know how you feel."

She turned and pulled me into the hug and whispered to Mom, "I told him how I felt about him."

Mom whispered, "I had a feeling you would after last night." She glanced at me and asked Bethany, "Are you okay? Do you need to talk to me alone?"

Bethany nodded and Mom asked me, "Honey, can you give us a few minutes?"

I nodded and went back inside.

When they came back in a few minutes later, Sandi and Amy still weren't up, so we decided to just have a bowl of cereal for breakfast. We sat at the table in the kitchen and came up with all kinds of stories as to what we thought Amy and Sandi had done to explain the screams, each one more far-fetched than the last. After a while, we got tired of talking and cleaned up our mess and moved to the living room.

Sometime around 11 we began to hear some noises coming from Sandi's room so we got up to investigate. I lightly knocked on the door and began to swing it open and immediately we could hear Sandi and Amy moaning loudly.

I walked across the room and pulled the drapes back a bit to let some light in, and we could see that Sandi was between Amy's legs and had her fingers in her pussy. Sandi barely acknowledged our presence as we climbed onto the bed and sat beside them to watch. She was looking longingly into Amy's eyes, and Amy was doing the same when she could open hers.

I noticed with a slight gasp that Amy had a butt plug in her ass and that she had one of the big beach towels under her. I could tell that Amy was having a small orgasm every now and then and the smell of her aroused pussy was quite strong. I looked around behind Sandi and saw that she had her Big Kahuna butt plug in too.

Sandi had at least three fingers inside Amy's pussy and was moving them up and down instead of in and out, causing Amy to almost come up off the bed. Every so often, Amy would whisper, "Oh God!" Sandi could sense that Amy was getting close to a huge orgasm and just kept her rhythm the same. I noticed that Sandi put her other hand on Amy's lower stomach and appeared to be pressing down on it a bit.

Amy became quiet and Sandi loudly said, "That's it! Cum for Mommy! Cum, baby girl!"

My eyes went wide and I looked across at Mom who had the same expression as I did, while Bethany gasped loudly and raised her hand to cover her mouth. We stared intently at Amy, waiting for her orgasm to come.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...9