Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Mom pulled her back tightly and said, "What an exciting day this is." She looked down at me and mouthed "I love you." She gave me a thumbs-up from behind Amy's back and I sat up and hugged Amy from behind and Mom stretched her arms around me. I extended my arms around Mom and we both pressed in against Amy in the middle. For several moments, no one moved or said a word.

Eventually, we started very slowly rocking each other. Mom said quietly, "I'll leave you two alone and get back to that book. I just wanted to see what was happening in here. I'm completely overjoyed." Now it was Mom wiping happy tears away.

Amy looked up and quickly said, "No, please don't go. I'd actually like it very much if you stayed." She looked back at me for confirmation and I nodded.

Mom smiled widely and squeezed us even tighter. Amy giggled and said in a funny strained voice, "Help me, I'm being squished to death with hugs!"

Mom loosened her grip and kissed Amy on the forehead. "Sorry about that. I guess we'll just have to kiss you to death instead." Mom gave me a quick look and said, "Attack!" She giggled.

For the next minute or so, we kissed Amy while holding her captive between us. We kissed her neck, her shoulders, and her back. It didn't take too long for Mom to find Amy's lips and kiss them as well. Amy kissed her back and somehow wriggled free of my grip and got up on her knees and pushed her down to the bed the same way she had pushed me down at the park.

Amy giggled and said gleefully, "Now I have you! There is no escape!" Amy climbed on top of Mom and started kissing her passionately. I undid the ties on Mom's bikini top and pulled it away and then pulled down the bottoms after Amy shifted her weight so that Mom could lift her butt.

Amy turned herself around and got into a 69 with Mom, and she and I took turns licking her pussy until she came. Amy came as well, but I wasn't up for another round just yet. When everyone calmed down, we lay next to each other and snuggled.

Mom said softly, "That was really nice."

Once again, Amy wound up in the middle so Mom and I snuggled into her on both sides. Amy said, "Nice doesn't begin to describe how I feel about everything that's happened this weekend." She took in a huge breath and let out an "Ahhh" sound. Mom and I laughed and we both made the same "Ahhh" sound, making Amy giggle too.

Amy said, "You guys are so much fun. I never want to leave this place."

Mom said seriously, "I know exactly how you feel. I have a real hard time leaving too. Has Danny told you about the big plans to move back home yet?"

Amy said, "Uh, no... he hasn't." She turned to me and asked accusingly, "When were you going to drop that bomb on me exactly, Mr. Direct Approach?"

Mom said, "Uh oh." She giggled.

I sheepishly said, "I was wanting to get through the weekend and see how it all turned out before talking to you about that. But I suppose now is as good a time as any. We've been talking about Sandi and me moving back home to be closer to Mom. They're planning on getting houses next to each other."

Mom took over from there. "I've already been looking, and I had found a couple of what were potential houses as well as looked at some areas that are in development now. I'm leaning toward having new houses built so we'll have more control over the floor plans. What do you think?"

Amy thought about it for a minute and said, "That sounds really great. I don't mean to sound selfish, but how would I fit into your plans exactly?"

Mom said soothingly, "Well, when we talked about it originally, you weren't in the picture yet. But now, any plans we make will certainly include you. Though if we're going to talk about this, we should go get Sandi. She's looking for a new job and we'll both have to sell our houses, something I'm getting some pushback from my husband about. Let's all get some clothes on and I'll go in and let them know we need to talk. Can I share your special news, or do you want to do that?"

Amy smiled and said, "Oh sure, go right ahead. She'll find out soon enough anyway."

We got up, got dressed and went out to the living room. Mom went down to Sandi's room and knocked and went in after a few seconds. A moment went by and we heard Sandi say excitedly, "He did?! Where are they?"

Sandi ran naked down the hallway to where we were and loudly said to me, "Well you've certainly been busy, mister!" To both of us, she said impatiently, "Come on now, get up and give me huggies!" She motioned frantically with her hands and we both laughed and stood and hugged her tightly.

Sandi bounced up and down and said, "I knew this was coming, but I had no idea it would be today!" Sandi's exuberance was rubbing off onto Amy and she began bouncing too and giggling. She said, "I know, right?!"

Sandi took one look at Amy's new necklace and gasped while smiling widely. Amy giggled and held the pendant up with her hand and showed it off like she was a necklace model or something. She told the whole story again about the way I gave it to her, resulting in approving sounds from everyone.

Bethany, who was also still naked, came over and joined in the hugging and said, "I'm so happy for you guys!" She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Where's my necklace?" I whispered back, "Sorry." Bethany kissed my ear and quickly added, "Just kidding. You're such a sweetie." I looked at Bethany closely and I could see that her smile seemed forced and that she was probably disappointed. I made a mental note to get everyone a gift in case they felt slighted. I just had no idea where the money would come from.

Mom came up behind Sandi and said, "But I told her about the plans to move. We should talk about that when you all calm down." As the attention turned to Sandi, I noticed that Bethany shared a look with Mom and they hugged for a moment.

Sandi stopped moving and said, "Oh that, well, of course. Amy, sweetie, don't you worry your pretty little head, you're definitely not going to be left out of any plans we make now. Let me go throw on something and we'll talk it over." She and Bethany went back to get their clothes back on.

We all settled down in the living room and Sandi said to Amy, "Well, okay, I'm not sure what Dee told you already, but this all started with her last visit and being really frustrated with having to leave and wait a whole week before she could see us again. She came up with the idea that I could get a new job and we would move in with them at her house or we would get houses next to each other. I have a few interviews scheduled so far and I'm feeling really good about one since my boss helped set it up."

Amy looked concerned and interrupted. "Oh, so this could be happening soon then."

Sandi said reassuringly, "Maybe, but not necessarily. When Danny's in school he drives back and forth every day, and I could do that too, at least for a while until we get the living arrangements figured out. I still have to get my house ready to sell and find a realtor and all of that. I know Dee's already looked at some houses to see what's available but nothing's really panned out yet." She looked at Mom who nodded in agreement.

Amy said to Mom, "Sorry to keep interrupting, but you mentioned earlier that you're getting pushback from your husband. What's that about?"

"Well, it's mainly because of the workshop that he and my dad built together years ago. He's pretty disappointed to have to give that up. Well, more like very disappointed." Mom sighed.

Sandi continued laying out the plans. "Okay, well, we had talked about maybe moving into Dee's house, and that's still an option, but only if we have a definite exit strategy and well-defined timeline to move out. I really want to avoid moving twice. So, my first question to you is, how committed are you to your current college? Would you be willing to transfer to Danny's university? I'm sure your credits would transfer."

Amy shook her head and said, "Well, willing really isn't the issue. I don't have a full scholarship like he has. I had looked into his school and it costs way more than where I'm going now. My parents aren't able to help me too much and that's why I have to have my night job and live so far away from home. As it is, I'm barely getting by. I even had to borrow money from Jill one time to make rent. I still haven't been able to pay her back, and that's been three months ago."

Sandi smiled and asked, "I completely understand. How would you feel if money was no longer an issue?"

Amy looked at Sandi silently for several seconds and finally asked slowly, "What are you saying?"

"I'm asking you if you no longer had to worry about money for school, would you be willing to transfer."

Amy looked around the room to each of us questioningly. I hadn't seen this coming so my face was also filled with confusion. Finally, she said, "Well, yeah, I guess I would. Are you saying you're going to pay for my school? I can't accept that! That's way too much!" Amy was breathing shallowly and looked like she was about to cry.

Sandi said calmly, "Nonsense. That's exactly what I'm saying. Listen, I'm going to tell you a little secret. My husband had a very sizable life insurance policy and I'd like to put that money to good use. For one thing, it will allow me to afford a very nice new house, and second it will allow me to help you."

Amy excitedly shuffled around on the couch. "I don't know what to say. This is a lot to take in."

Sandi laughed and said, "I know. I'm sorry to spring this on you so unexpectedly, but it's absolutely the right thing to do given the new developments today. And then there is the question of where you will live..."

Amy interrupted, "Where I'll live?" She leaned back into her chair and took in a huge breath and slowly let it out as what Sandi had said began to sink in.

Sandi smiled and said, "Well, yes. You didn't think we were going to just make you stay there in your apartment while the rest of us moved away, did you?"

Amy slowly shook her head and mumbled, "I guess not. I don't know. This is insane. I mean, what am I going to tell Jill and Sammi? And what the hell am I supposed to tell my mom and dad? That I'm moving in with a guy they haven't even met and his aunt?"

Everyone burst out laughing at that. Amy, however, was not laughing and so everyone abruptly stopped and looked embarrassed.

Sandi said slowly and calmly, "I understand. I know this is a lot to take in, and we haven't figured out all the details yet. We'll have to brainstorm some ideas on what we can tell your parents. I know it's not going to be simple, and I really hate just flat out lying to anyone, but the situation we're in is very sensitive. We need to protect ourselves from any possible legal troubles."

Amy said, "I know. But I do want to say that if we lived in a perfect world and my parents were totally cool with all this, I would say yes. To changing schools, to moving in with you, everything. I don't want to lose any of you." She reached out with both of her hands expectantly and I took one and Sandi took the other. Mom and Bethany joined in and we all held hands together for a moment.

Bethany said sweetly, "We don't want to lose you either. Who else would be my Brazilian Buddy?" Even Amy laughed this time and that seemed to lighten the mood considerably.

Amy sighed and asked, "So, what can we do?"

Mom said, "Well, I think the first thing to do is to formally introduce Danny to your parents so they can get to know him. We need to ease into this gradually. It's going to be a process."

Sandi nodded. "Yeah, that was my thought too. Once they know him better, then we can worry about how to somehow tell them about me. How close are you to your mom? Do you usually tell her everything going on in your personal life?"

Amy sighed deeply again and said, "Yeah, I do. I talk to her every day. And it has been killing me that I can't be truthful with her about what I've been up to. All I've told her so far is I have a new boyfriend, but I'm afraid to say anything else. I even had to partially lie about where I am right now and cancel visiting them like I usually do on the weekends. I want more than anything to call her right now and tell her everything. But... I just can't."

Sandi looked apologetic. "I'm really sorry. I know this is all very complicated. Maybe you could try subtly asking your mom how she feels about the idea of open relationships to start off with. I have no idea how you'd begin to broach the subject of incest though. For a lot of people, you won't even be able to get past an initial reaction of disgust. Maybe when we get there you could show her some of the research that Dee found."

Mom chimed in, "Sure, that stuff was pretty enlightening."

Bethany said, "Um, I know this might sound crazy, but what if she just tried to make a move on her dad? That would get the conversation started for sure."

Both Sandi and Mom looked completely scandalized and nearly shouted, "What?!" at the same time.

Bethany shrunk down into her seat and apologetically said, "Jeez, all right, it was a dumb idea, I guess. Sorry." She put her head down and sulked.

Amy, however, was lost in thought and pondered, "Maybe that is what I could do. But not just with Dad but with both of them."

Mom and Sandi now turned to her and again said in unison, "What?!" Sandi asked, "How in the world would you go about that exactly?"

Bethany looked up hopefully as Amy spoke. "I'm not sure. But all this past week, Danny has shown me time and again that using a direct approach gets you a lot farther than the way people usually pussyfoot around each other, never really saying what they mean and hiding their true intentions. Maybe I could just come out and confess my feelings for them and get their reactions that way."

Sandi shook her head and said, "Honey, I don't know. That seems like you'd be taking a huge risk no matter what their reactions were. I mean, what would happen if they said yeah, we're totally into that. Let's all have sex!" This time, there was no laughter, only dead silence as everyone waited for Amy to go on.

Amy said, "I can't imagine that would ever happen anywhere other than in my mind, but if it somehow did, it sure would make all this a lot simpler to explain."

Amy looked around at everyone's serious expression. "I know it sounds completely crazy, but sometimes crazy ideas actually work."

Sandi finally said quietly, "Well, if you think you can somehow pull that off without exposing our secret, and you think you're actually brave enough to speak to your parents that way, I think it could be worth a shot. You're really putting yourself at risk for us. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm really impressed." Everyone immediately nodded in agreement.

Amy smiled and said, "Thanks. Now, who's to say I won't just crumble in fear and shame like I usually do in the moment of truth, but right at this moment, I think I can do it. If Danny can ask the kinds of questions he does, then why can't I? Right?"

Sandi looked at me and vaguely said, "See?" I nodded, knowing exactly what she meant.

Amy, however, was confused and asked, "See what?"

Sandi said, "I've been coaching him for a while now on things like self-confidence and how you can usually only get the things you have the courage to ask for. How using a direct approach often yields the results you really want. And now it's even rubbing off on you which I think is a good thing."

Sandi got up and began pacing. Finally, she stopped and said, "Okay, here's what we're going to do. Amy, I want you to come over every night this week and work with me on building your self-confidence like I've done with Daniel. We need to work really hard so you'll be ready to execute the plan over the next two weekends. We can't have you get all the way to the goal line to just stumble and fall and possibly risk permanently damaging your relationship with your parents. We have to develop a plan with multiple contingencies in case they are receptive, or more likely, if they're not. You need to know exactly what to do and say no matter what happens. Let me ask you this: Are you actually willing to go through with having sex with your parents if they wanted to?"

Amy thought it over and finally said, "It's been my fantasy countless times for years. I honestly don't know if I could go through with it, but I've always wanted to at least say something but never had the courage. I just always assumed that the answer would be that I'm a sleazy freak and how dare I even think something disgusting like that. But now I've met all of you and realized that I'm not alone in some of the fantasies I have."

Mom giggled and said, "Well, if you ask me, Sandi qualifies as a sleazy freak."

Sandi gasped and opened her mouth to fire a choice comeback, but then caught herself and giggled. "Yeah, I totally am. I embrace it!" Everyone laughed and there were nods of agreement all around.

Sandi said to Amy, "But no, you're not alone. We are on your side and we'll be here for you no matter what happens."

Amy smiled widely and simply said, "Thanks. This is beyond incredible."

Everyone gathered around Amy and pulled her up and hugged her lovingly in support.

A short while later, Mom and Sandi snuck off to the master bedroom to have their own alone time, leaving the rest of us out in the living room just relaxing. We couldn't find anything to watch on TV or Netflix and wound up just talking and letting Amy and Bethany get to know each other better.

I butted into the conversation at one point and asked Bethany, "So how did it go with you and Sandi earlier? Did she wear you out? And was she able to get you to squirt?"

Bethany was silent for a moment and started blushing a bit. She finally said, "I'm not sure if I wanna tell you about that. It's a little embarrassing."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, so? Like that's anything new around here. What happened?"

She thought about it another minute and finally said, "Well, I, um... I kinda peed on her accidentally." She sighed loudly.

Amy gasped and asked, "What?!" She thought for a moment and softly followed up with, "Oh... I know why."

Bethany nodded, covered her face with her hands for a moment and then went on. "After it happened, Sandi was the way she always is, saying stuff like 'it's no problem,' 'it's okay,' 'it happens,' 'don't worry,' that kind of thing."

I already knew that Sandi had probably greatly enjoyed what had happened so I tried to sound supportive when I said, "Yeah, she always stays totally calm. How did it happen? Didn't you pee beforehand?"

Now that the worst part was out in the open, Bethany relaxed and told us the rest. "I don't know. I mean, yeah I peed before we started so I'm not even sure where it came from. But we watched some of those squirting videos she found on her laptop and when she was doing it to me I felt like I needed to pee and she kept saying 'don't worry, just let go' so I finally did and... ka-whoosh!"

Amy said supportively, "It feels like I need to pee too before it happens."

Bethany giggled. "Oh okay, well I guess we were on the right track then. But some got in her mouth and she said it was pee. I was about ready to die right there. But she was totally cool about it."

Amy gasped but quickly recovered from the shock. "She seems cool about everything, so I guess I'm not surprised."

Bethany giggled and said, "Yeah, she is. It all turned out okay though because we had a towel under me and we just went in the shower and got cleaned off. She said we could try again another time. Other than that little mishap, we had a lot of fun. Looking back now, even that part was fun just because she was so laid back about it."

Amy said affectionately, "She's so amazing." We both nodded in agreement.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...456789