Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Sandi reached over and held my hand. "You're not mad at me are you?"

"No, not mad. I guess I'm feeling a bit jealous and insecure."

"Yeah, now you know how it feels. Just remember that I still love you. Not any less than before. Probably more, actually. You brought me this truly amazing girl that I'm almost sure is going to be part of our lives from now on. I have a sneaking suspicion that she will wind up being your wife."

For a brief second my dream flashed back into my consciousness, but I quickly pushed it aside and said, "How can you say that? I don't think we've been together long enough to start throwing that kind of talk around. What about our commitment ceremony?"

She smiled and said, "Oh, that's still happening. Don't try to wiggle out of that, buster."

"I'm not. But how does that affect your marriage plans over there?"

"Well, don't mention to anyone that I said this, but I'm toying with the idea of asking her to be part of our ceremony. I have a very good feeling that she could be the one for us. To commit to both of us. And then sometime later, the wedding will happen to make it legal between you two."

"Wow, okay. And just exactly what are we supposed to tell her parents and friends? Oh, and were you going to check with me to see if this is what I want to do?"

Sandi thought that over for a moment and said, "I'm not sure about her parents. And, I guess I am getting a little carried away with the plans without asking for your input. But from where I'm sitting, it's pretty clear that you're falling for her. Aren't you?"

Sandi turned in her seat and looked at me using her best Tina lie-detector expression.

I shouted, "Please, no, not the lie-detector face!" Sandi giggled and relented.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?"

Sandi sighed and repeated herself, "Are you falling in love with her? Because I think I might be."

As we pulled into the restaurant's parking lot, I remained silent. Sandi said, "You wait here and think that over."

She got out and went inside. I sat in the car in silence, trying to think through the things she had said. All three of us in the commitment ceremony? How is that supposed to work? Was I falling in love with Amy? Was I already in love? Did I want to marry her? I'm only 19 and I don't even know if I want to get married yet. That's such a huge step. How does Amy feel? Does she want to get married? To me?! This is all too much, too fast!

Sandi returned a few minutes later with the large bags of food and got back inside. Seeing that I still wasn't ready to talk, she held my hand and finally said, "I can see I'm pushing you a bit too much. I'm sorry. I thought you might be ready to talk about this stuff. Maybe you're not ready to admit it yet, but we can all clearly see the way you look at her."

I said softly, "Mom said the same thing. And I see the way you look at her too." She didn't answer but squeezed my hand tightly.

We rode in silence for a few minutes and when we were almost home I finally said, "I'm just not sure I want to get married yet or even think about it. I'm only 19. And she's my second serious girlfriend after you, and it just doesn't seem like it's been long enough yet to even be talking like this."

Sandi said softly, "Okay, I hear you. We'll talk about it again later when you're ready." I nodded and we pulled back into the garage.

* * *
After dinner, we all sat in the living room and talked for a few hours. Mom and Sandi seemed to do most of the talking, with their voices getting louder and louder over time as they each tried to out-talk the other. Bethany and Amy tried their best to edge in when they could, but it was a losing battle.

Somewhere along the way, it seemed to dawn on them that they were the only ones talking, so they started in with questioning Amy. They found out that her birthday is in February (making her three months older than me) and that she was majoring in business administration and considering becoming a certified public accountant. A range of questions came up about her roommates and their future plans as well.

After a while, the focus shifted over to Bethany and Amy got in on the question asking too. One odd question that popped up was when Amy asked Bethany, "So, I have to know. Are you shaved or waxed?"

Bethany giggled and said, "Waxed. I got a Brazilian before my birthday."

Amy blushed a bit and said, "I thought so. Did it hurt a lot?"

"Oh yeah. But the woman at the spa said it gets easier. Probably the worst part for me was worrying about how much it was going to hurt before I went." She giggled.

Amy said, "I wouldn't mind trying it. Whenever I shave, I get these awful red bumps and the stubble... Oh God, the stubble! It itches so much and I hate it! It's a never-ending battle."

There were knowing nods and affirmations from Mom and Sandi, and Bethany said, "I totally know what you mean. That's why I did it. Do you want to get yours done sometime? We could go together!"

Amy hesitated and finally said, "I would, but I just can't afford something like that. Isn't it pretty expensive?"

Before Bethany had a chance to speak, Sandi said, "I'd be happy to pay for you if wanted to do it." She looked at Bethany and followed with, "Both of you."

Amy was unsure and said, "Oh, Sandi, I can't impose on you for that."

Sandi waved her off and said, "Of course you can, it's nothing. I'm glad to do it. Besides, I know how much Danny likes it that way, don't you honey?"

I quickly said, "Love. I love it." Everyone laughed.

Amy said to Sandi, "Well, if it's not too much of an imposition, I would like to get it done."

Bethany cheered, "Yay! We'll be Brazilian Buddies! We can go together every month. Just grow it out until it's time to go, okay? They need something to grab onto." She giggled.

Amy nodded and said, "It will be so nice to not have to mess with it anymore."

Sandi said, "Bethy, just tell me which spa it is and I'll call and get an account set up with them on Monday. And then you and Amy can work out the logistics later."

Bethany jumped up and ran over to Sandi. "Thank you so much! That is so cool." Some friendly kisses were exchanged and Amy said, "Yes, thank you! That is so nice of you." Since Amy was right next to Sandi, she joined in the hugs and kisses as well. I saw Mom mouth the words "Thank you" to Sandi while the two girls were hugging her and Sandi nodded and smiled in return.

After a while longer talking, it was getting to be time for bed. Several times, there was yawning and everyone was getting a little droopy-eyed. Sandi said, "Is everyone sufficiently tired? I know I am."

That's all it took for everyone to stand up. Saying goodnight basically turned into a kiss-fest for a few minutes. I held Amy tightly and said, "I'll sure miss being with you tonight."

She smiled and said, "I'll miss you too. Sandi said that we'd be together tomorrow night though. Apparently she has something planned for me tonight. She's being all mysterious about it though." She continued in a whisper, "She's pretty wild, isn't she?" I whispered back, "Oh, just wait. You ain't seen nothin' yet." Amy's eyes widened and I smiled knowingly.

Finally, we all headed to our respective bedrooms. It had been a long day and I fell asleep almost right away with Bethany and Mom snuggled into either side of me.

* * *
Sometime later, I suddenly awoke and could feel that Mom wasn't there. I could hear Bethany's deep, regular breathing and knew she was still sound asleep. My mind quickly flashed back over the previous day's events and I felt my cock hardening under the sheets. I decided I would go and try to find Mom and perhaps have a little alone time with her.

I extracted myself from Bethany and headed down the hall. I could hear Mom peeing in the bathroom and just went in. There was a bright orange night light in the bathroom so it was pretty easy to see in the dark.

When Mom saw me standing in the doorway, she said, "Oh, I'm sorry baby, did I wake you?"

"It's okay. I was hoping we could have a little time alone." I closed the distance between us quickly and bent down and embraced her as she finished peeing.

As she sat on the toilet, I knelt before her and slipped one of her nipples between my lips and began sucking on it, causing her to moan softly. Given that encouragement, I brought her breasts together with my hands, licking quickly back and forth between both of her nipples. She responded by moaning "Ohhhh" a little more loudly than before.

I whispered, "Lean back."

"You know I'm still all wet, don't you?"

"Good. Lean back and let me lick you clean."

Mom sighed and said quietly, "Oh God, yes. Why won't your father do this for me?" She did as I asked, pushing her butt forward and leaning back. I pulled her legs up and she rested them on my back, putting her hands on the sides of the toilet seat for support.

When my tongue touched her clit, she tensed up and moaned. I moved my tongue downward and tasted her. From above me, she hissed, "You nasty boy..." She moaned loudly as I pushed my tongue as far inside her pussy as I could and wiggled it around.

After a few minutes, she breathlessly said, "Danny, I need to get down. My arms are starting to hurt."

I pulled back and helped her get her legs down. I sat on the floor and pulled her down so that she was sitting on my legs. In this position, I easily slid right inside her pussy. I leaned back slightly and put my arms behind me for support, and she put her arms on my legs behind her as well. Soon, we were rocking in a steady rhythm. After a couple minutes, I leaned forward and pulled her tightly to me and continued thrusting slowly.

Mom was hugging me tightly too and after another minute she hoarsely whispered, "I think it might happen! Faster!"

I wasn't expecting that. I used all my strength and sped up my movements as much as I could, and Mom became perfectly quiet as she held her breath. All at once, she let out a huge gasp and her entire body tensed up as she came. In a roaring whisper, she said, "Yes!" but it was drawn out over about 30 seconds and sounded like she was tumbling inside a dryer as I continued to pound into her. She continued to nearly convulse as I fired jet after jet of cum inside her. I could actually feel her pussy squeezing me rhythmically and tightly to the point where she nearly pushed me out. In another minute we came to a rest but remained in a tight embrace, just listening to each other breathe deeply.

I said, "You did it!"

She giggled and said, "We did it! I can't believe we found a second way to make it happen. Although it is kind of like the other way, I guess." She sighed and said, "I don't even care. It felt so fantastic, and it's getting easier to make it happen every time we do it!"

She lay her head down on my shoulder and continued to hold onto me. She whispered, "I love you so much, my sweet boy. Only you make me cum like that." I whispered back to her, "I love you too."

All of a sudden, we heard a muffled scream coming from Sandi's room, causing Mom to giggle. She whispered, "I can't wait until morning to get the play-by-play on what they're up to in there." Against her shoulder, I said glumly, "I guess..."

Mom sighed and said, "What? Are you feeling jealous again?" I shrugged and she asked, "What are you thinking about?"

"Just the way Sandi said she had something special planned for Amy but wouldn't say what it was. It just feels like I'm on the outside. I literally am outside of what they're doing right now." Just as I said that, we heard more muffled sounds coming down the darkened hallway, causing me to sigh.

"Danny, like I told you before, there is something special going on between the two of them. It's undeniable. But, after a few days, everything between the three of you is going to even out, I just know it. Do you remember when you came to visit me without Sandi? She had to sit at work while the two of us were together. How do you think that made her feel? Listen, I got over my jealousy and so can you. If you're feeling paranoid, just stop. It's all just so petty and beneath you." She said slowly and deliberately, "Let... it... go..."

I repeated out loud, "Let it go. I need to let it go." I breathed deeply and said, "Mom..."

"Yes?"

"I think I love Amy."

Mom couldn't control herself and laughed out loud. "You don't say..."

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Danny, you are like glass. I'm your mother and I can see right through to your soul."

I sighed and said, "I knew you would say something like that."

All while we had been talking, I had still been inside her, even though I had gone almost completely soft. Mom squeezed her pussy tight around me and whispered, "My baby's in love. I'm so happy for you. Come on, help me up. I need to finish peeing and get cleaned off and then we need to get some sleep. I am so tired and we have a whole other day to go still."

We walked back to the bedroom and found Bethany sitting up in bed. She testily said, "You two! Sneaking off without me!"

Mom wasn't having it. "Cool your jets. We didn't sneak off. I had to go potty and Dan woke up when I left. You weren't being excluded on purpose. You were sound asleep."

Bethany sighed and said, "Oh..." She breathed deeply and acquiesced. "Sorry. I guess I really am tired. All the screaming from down the hall woke me up."

I said, "Yeah, we heard that too. I wonder what the hell's going on in there."

Mom closed the door and said softly, "There, that should help some. They're just bonding. You saw how they were looking at each other, right?"

Bethany said, "Oh yeah, they're completely into each other." To me, she said, "I don't know how you're dealing with this so well."

Mom laughed softly as we climbed back into bed and I admitted, "Mom has been really helping me. I wasn't dealing with it so great."

Bethany hugged me and said, "You just need to realize that the stronger the relationship between them is, the stronger it will be between all of us. I know it sounds opposite of how it is when you're talking about normal relationships, but this just works differently."

I said, "Jeez, everyone is smarter about this stuff than I am. I'm so grateful to have so much support from you and Mom. I'd be going crazy without you."

Bethany said, "Aw that is so sweet. It's why we love you so much. We're a team."

"I love you too, Beautiful." I leaned in and started kissing her, and her hand went to my cock.

Mom heard us and said, "Okay, enough of that, you two. We need to go to sleep to be ready for tomorrow."

Bethany whined, "Mom... Amy and Sandi are up. Why do you get to have fun but not me? I heard you in the bathroom just now!"

Mom sighed deeply and said, "Whatever. Okay, well I'm going to sleep. Try not to shake the bed too much." Bethany giggled and excitedly whispered, "Yes!"

I said, "I don't think I can go again already anyway. How about if I just take care of you?"

Bethany whispered, "Perfect!" She lay back and pushed my head down between her legs. Within minutes, she had a very nice orgasm and I was just starting to get hard again.

I wasn't really needing to cum again at the moment so I moved up and lay beside her and hugged her close. She whispered, "That was nice." She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tightly into her body.

I whispered, "Can we talk a second?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"I just wanted to know how confident you are with your IUD."

She sighed and whispered, "We've been over this. Very confident. I've never had a scare."

"But what would you do if I got you pregnant? Would you get an abortion?"

She didn't immediately respond. Finally, she said, "I really don't think that will happen, but if it did, yes. I joke around, but I don't want to have a baby for real. You would have to be in love with me for me to want that, and I know you don't feel that way do you? And it may sound old-fashioned, but I'd like to be married to the father of my children, if I ever want any, which I don't think I do. And we obviously can't get married."

I sighed with relief and chose to not respond to her comment about being in love with her. "That is a huge relief. I don't want Dad to murder me."

She giggled and said, "Oh he wouldn't. That's just talk."

Mom rolled over and said out loud, "What do you mean, you don't think you want to have children?"

Bethany giggled and replied out loud, "Just checking to see if you're listening over there, Mother dear."

I turned onto my back and Mom and Bethany both shifted so that their bodies were snuggled on both sides of me. I put an arm around each of them so Mom could speak directly to Bethany.

Mom said evenly, "Are you serious?"

Bethany thought about it and said after a moment, "Mom, I just don't know yet. I know I don't want kids anytime soon. I want to graduate from college and maybe think about getting married after I'm 30 or 35. Is that going to ruin your plans for my life?" She said the last part slightly snidely.

Mom didn't take the bait to argue and said, "No, not especially. I want you to do all that too. But I would like to have grandchildren someday, preferably before I'm 60. I'd like to be able to see them grow up and get to know them before I'm too old. I don't want to pressure you, but... well, there it is. Oh, and don't think I'm not worried about you every time you have sex with Danny too. I am still your mother after all. I worry about these things."

Bethany said, "I worry too. But not so much that I want to stop doing it." She giggled and her hand went back to my cock and massaged it.

There was a brief silence as the flow of conversation broke, so I decided to ask Mom, "How is Dad taking all this?"

Mom sighed deeply and said, "Daddy is not thrilled with the whole idea of moving, and he's had some trouble with feeling jealous too, especially since I've slept in Bethany's bed a few nights lately. I've told him he's free to join us, but he refuses to cross that line with her because he thinks he'll lose his authority as her parent, which I can understand. He wasn't happy at all when we both left him this morning. He made some crack about going down to a bar and picking up some hot 20-something and banging her all weekend. He doesn't mean that, so don't worry. But it's been difficult for him to deal with this whole situation. I promised him when I got home we'd have the greatest sex of his life, and he seemed to be okay waiting for that. But you realize when we move close to each other that he's going to want repeat performances with Sandi, don't you?"

I said, "Yeah, I had a feeling. Just tell him that Amy is off limits. I saw the way he was looking at her at the restaurant."

Bethany giggled and squeezed my cock playfully and Mom said, "I know. I've already talked to him about that, so there's no need to waste time worrying over something that's never going to happen. You should be more worried about Sandi stealing her away than anyone else."

Bethany laughed out loud and Mom said jokingly, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist teasing you a little."

I was gearing up to say something mean but instead said, "Why do you have to rub it in like that?" I kicked her foot gently under the covers, causing her to kick me back playfully.

Mom said, "Stop being such a big baby about it and let it go like I told you earlier. She loves you. And she will fall in love with Sandi in time if not already. The way they are acting now is just like how Sandi was with me a long time ago. I can see it because I lived it. Add in the fact that Sandi always wanted a daughter and it's a done deal."

I said, "Sandi already said she thinks she's falling for her."

Mom said, "She told me that too after dinner. Try not to worry too much about that. That just means it's going to be better for all three of you. Better for us all. Can't you see that?"

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...9