Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Sandi moved down between Amy's legs and just like that, a stream of liquid shot out of Amy's pussy right into Sandi's mouth. Amy nearly screamed, "Mommy!"

It was too much. I quickly moved and put my lips against Sandi's and she opened her mouth and flooded mine with Amy's juices. Mom and Bethany also clamored for position and they each got some as well. Bethany started pulling her shirt off and that seemed like a fine idea, and before I knew it, everyone was naked and writhing together, kissing and licking each other. Well, all except Amy. She was just lying there limply and panting, her eyes shut tightly. A few tears were streaming down her cheeks.

I broke away from the others and got close to her ear and asked in a whisper, "Are you okay?" She didn't speak but made a thumbs-up gesture with the hand that was lying against her stomach. I decided to lie next to her and hold her.

After Sandi, Mom, and Bethany had their own orgasms, Amy recovered enough to weakly say, "Good morning."

I asked her softly, "How does it feel to cum like that?"

Amy sighed and said weakly, "It's like nothing else I've ever felt. It feels like every ounce of tension in my entire body is released like a tidal wave."

Amy looked at Sandi. "Can we please take it out now? It's starting to feel pinchy." She reached around and tapped the butt plug.

Sandi said, "Oh, of course honey." She grasped the plug and whispered, "Just push out a little. Not too hard. And when I tell you, I want you to squeeze it and don't stop until it's all the way out."

Sandi slowly withdrew the butt plug and in a few seconds said, "Squeeze." Amy squeezed and the plug slowly came the rest of the way out. Amy worriedly asked, "Is it dirty?"

Sandi said, "No, not at all, but you should expect that to happen sometimes. It's never anything to worry about though, okay? I'll show you how to wash it properly."

Mom said to Sandi, "All right, well, the suspense is killing me. You have to tell us everything! Right this instant!" Bethany immediately chimed in with, "Yes! I can't wait another second!"

Sandi giggled and said, "You know a girl never kisses and tells."

Mom actually sat up and said vehemently, "Oh no you do not! You better—"

Sandi held her hand up and said, "Stop, I'm only kidding. Give me five minutes to recover and I'll fill you all in. But right at this moment I really need to pee." Amy softly said, "I should try too and I really need to wipe my butt. Then I need about a gallon of water." She weakly giggled.

With that, Sandi slowly helped Amy stand and they headed into the bathroom, with everyone else following behind them.

Today, Amy seemed to have no problems peeing in front of an audience. When she was done, Sandi bent down and squeezed her tightly and said, "Good job. Isn't it nice being so comfortable in front of everyone?"

Amy smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I guess if I can squirt for a crowd, peeing is nothing special."

Sandi giggled and asked, "Easy peasy?" Amy smiled weakly and nodded.

Without warning, Amy nearly shouted, "No!" She proceeded to fart quite loudly. She hid her face and slumped over on the toilet. She blushed deeply and said, "I am so sorry."

Sandi laughed and hugged her. "Sweetie, it's nothing. It comes with the territory."

Amy shook her head and said, "I'm so embarrassed I could just die."

Mom said soothingly, "Oh, you're fine. We've all had that happen one time or another. It's not even gas, just a little air that got trapped in your bottom."

Amy nodded and very slowly reached around and pulled out a couple flushable wipes that were in a container on the back of the toilet. She whispered to herself, "You can do this." She closed her eyes and wiped her butt twice in front of everyone.

When she flushed the toilet and stood up, Sandi hugged her close and sounded very motherly when she said, "There you go; that's my girl. Everything is perfectly okay. Now let's go get everything cleaned up. Sandi's going to take good care of you."

Sandi quickly removed her butt plug and showed Amy how to wash them. After that was done, she said, "Well, how about you and I get showered and then we can sit down and tell everyone what all we did last night?"

Amy sighed and said, "I am so ready for a nice long shower. I must stink by now. But first I need water."

I said, "Gotcha covered." I ran to the kitchen and got a huge glass of ice water and brought it to her.

As Amy and Sandi showered, Mom, Bethany and I stayed in the bathroom and washed up a bit as well. We probably could have used a shower of our own, but we figured we'd just be getting messy again fairly soon so we didn't.

When Amy and Sandi's shower was finished, it was past noon so we had lunch and Sandi finally began recounting the night's events.

"Well, I think there are only a few things that I want to tell everyone." She paused and put her hand on Amy's and asked her, "Honey, are you okay with me saying all this in front of the group?"

Amy said, "Yes. Somehow I feel closer to all of you than my own parents in some ways. I think I would just die if even my mom found out some of this stuff it's so embarrassing. With you, the most embarrassing things are just normal and natural. I feel like a different person when I'm with you. Freer. Does that make any sense?"

Mom smiled and said, "It does. I'm so glad we could make you feel that way. I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us when I say that we have loved having you with us and we hope you'll want to keep coming back."

Amy said, "I do." In my mind, I momentarily flashed back to my dream and I repeated the words, "I do" to myself. I had to stop myself from flinching.

Amy said, "I mean, this past week and this weekend have been more fun than anything ever, and it so far exceeds any sexual experience I've ever had that I can't even put it into words. I don't even know how I'm going to go home and be all alone again after this. Just thinking of having to do that makes me want to cry. But at the same time, I'm so tired after last night and this morning that I could really use a break."

Everyone laughed and Sandi said, "Of course you can take a break. There's no rule that says it has to be all sex, all the time."

Bethany said to Sandi, "Well I'm not ready for a break yet. I wanted some alone time with you too, you know. Remember what you said about wearing me out?" She pouted and stuck her lip out.

Sandi said soothingly, "Oh honey, I remember. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for your first time to be quite like this. The plans got changed a little when I invited Amy. Rest assured that I will make some time for just you and me today. Okay?" Bethany nodded.

Amy took Bethany's hand and said, "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to ruin your first visit."

Bethany quickly said, "It's okay. I know there's only one Sandi to go around, and Danny wore me out pretty well this morning with our running adventure, but now I'm ready for more." She giggled.

Amy asked, "Running adventure?"

Mom quickly said, "We'll fill you in on that later. San?"

Sandi smiled and said, "I look forward to it. Well, I'll just lead with telling you all that Miss Amy here is a squirter, as you got to see first-hand. What you don't know is I found the secret of how to get her to do it."

Mom leaned forward and asked, "What? What is the secret?"

Sandi continued, "After Danny described how it happened with him, I went on the Internet and did some research and watched several videos to see how other women did it. What we figured out was a combination of vigorous G-spot stimulation and pressing gently near her bladder. Simple as that. We got her to squirt three times last night and that time you all saw this morning. It's glorious!" Sandi smiled widely and Amy tried to control her blushing, mostly unsuccessfully.

Mom giggled and said, "We could heard the screams."

Sandi smirked and said, "Oops."

Bethany asked, "Why was Amy calling you Mommy before? That was so hot."

Sandi held up her hand and said, "Hold on, I'm getting there." Bethany sighed and leaned back into her chair.

Sandi said, "Okay, so when we all went to bed last night, Amy and I got to know each other a lot better. We talked for probably two hours, during which time I found out that she is really turned on by the idea of incest. We talked about her dad and how she became attracted to him after she found out she liked boys after all."

Right about then, it was getting to be a little much for Amy and she leaned forward and put her hands over her face and covered her eyes. Sandi stopped talking until Amy said through her hands, "Keep going. I'll be okay. I just know what's coming next."

Sandi said, "I know. Just stop me anytime, okay honey?" Amy nodded.

"Well, I asked her if she had ever thought about her mother sexually, and as it turns out, she has. That led to me suggesting that we do a little roleplaying, and wow, you should have seen it. She got so wet that we had to put a towel under her. And that was even before she squirted the first time, which took a few tries to figure out. All I could keep thinking was, wow, wow, wow, this girl is like a nuclear bomb about to explode!"

Sandi looked at Amy and said, "Are you still okay? I think that's the worst of it, right?" Sandi gently grasped one of Amy's hands and tried to pull it down. Amy reluctantly let her, finally revealing a very red face.

Bethany said, "Amy, you might not think there are other girls out there with the same feelings as you, but there are. I have those feelings. And Mom and Sandi do too."

Amy closed her eyes again and nodded. She whispered, "I guess. I just feel like a freak sometimes for having those feelings. It's really hard to talk about it."

Bethany got up and went around the table and bent down and hugged Amy. She said softly, "Well you're not a freak. You're like the most awesome sister I never had. I really want us to be the closest of friends."

Amy choked up a little and said softly to Bethany, "Me too." They held each other for a long moment.

Amy whispered to Bethany, "Thank you." To the group, she said, "Thank you all so much." Amy breathed in sharply and wiped away a few tears.

Bethany stood and said, "If you ever need to talk about anything, anything at all, I'm only a phone call away. I'll give you my number. Besides, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other all the time anyway."

Amy nodded and said, "I would love that. It'd be really nice to talk to another girl that's just as weird as me."

Bethany giggled and sat back down. "I know what you mean. It wasn't until this thing with Danny and Sandi started that I finally found the courage to talk to my mom about it. It was super-hard at first, but once I got it out and she told me about herself, I felt so relieved I cried." Bethany looked over at Mom who smiled and mouthed the words, "I love you."

Finally, Sandi said, "I think those are the highlights. Maybe the only other thing is that she really likes anal sex. Don't you?"

Amy giggled and said, "I definitely do. It makes orgasms even more intense, which I didn't think could be possible. Sandi's gonna get me a butt-plug." She smiled and Sandi caressed her face lovingly.

After a while more of talking, Sandi looked over at Bethany and said, "How about you and I go have that alone time I promised? I'm not nearly as wiped out as Amy and I'm sure these three can entertain themselves for a while."

Bethany's face brightened and she smiled. "Woo hoo! My turn! Maybe you can make me squirt too!"

Sandi said, "Well, I'll see what I can do." She giggled.

Mom said, "That sounds fine by me. I was thinking about going to get a little sun and read a book for a bit."

I looked at Amy and asked, "And I was hoping you and I could maybe talk. There's a park down at the end of the neighborhood. Would you like to go down there with me and get some fresh air?" I added to Mom, "As long as that's okay with you..."

Mom smiled and said, "Sure, you kids go and talk. I'll be fine with my book." Amy said, "That sounds fine by me. Fresh air sounds great."

Mom went and got changed into her bikini and Bethany and Sandi took off together. I grabbed a big blanket from the hall closet as well as making a quick stop in the laundry room to retrieve something and Amy and I walked hand-in-hand down the street to the park and sat down in the shade under some large trees.

I asked, "So, how are you feeling about everything?"

Amy took a deep breath and said, "It is the most wonderful thing ever, Danny. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and be back in Kansas."

I smiled and said, "Well that's good. But I wanted to talk to you about Sandi. It seems like you've gotten really close to her really fast. It almost seems like you like being with her even more than me."

Amy gasped and quickly said, "That's not true at all! Why would you even think something like that?" She grabbed my hand and squeezed it and her face filled with concern.

I looked down and shrugged and she went on in a near-whisper. "You have nothing to worry about. It's just that everything is so new with her. And she just has this endless enthusiasm and absolutely nothing seems out of bounds. Apparently I can't even go to the bathroom without her right there with me. But that doesn't mean I want to be with her more than you! That's crazy. I want to be with both of you, actually all of you. I feel like Bethany really is the sister I never had and your mom is a lot like Sandi."

I looked at her and could tell that she was being completely honest. "I just wanted to hear you say it. I guess sometimes I get a little jealous too. I'm sorry for being all insecure."

She laughed and said, "You feel insecure? Just imagine how I feel about you being with all of them instead of just me. I feel pretty fucking insecure myself."

I nodded and said, "I'm sorry. I know I can't imagine how you must feel. This is all really complicated."

She snapped, "You're damned right it's complicated." She paused and took a breath and said quietly, "I can see the appeal, though. You get to have sex with lots of women, all at the same time whenever you want. What guy would be able to resist that kind of deal?"

"Not me."

She said, "Obviously. So I'm not too broken up that you're feeling a little insecure. Get over it." She giggled.

I smiled and leaned in and kissed her gently. "Thanks, I needed that."

We sat and talked for over an hour about various things, and finally at the end I made what I thought was a dramatic pause and then said mysteriously, "Close your eyes for a minute."

Amy giggled and closed her eyes and said, "Okay. Now what?"

I reached into my pocket and fished out the necklace I had bought a couple days earlier and had carefully hidden on the top shelf in the laundry room. I leaned close and whispered, "Stay perfectly still and keep your eyes closed. No peeking."

As carefully as I could, I reached over and behind her and while gently lifting her hair out of the way, I rested the pendant on her shirt in the back so she couldn't feel it and deftly closed the clasp in the air in front of her. Amy began to smile and I knew that she knew what was happening. I just hoped that she would be surprised when she actually saw it.

I carefully and slowly turned the necklace around, trying my best not to let it touch her skin. Amy was now smiling widely and giggling a bit, no longer able to contain her excitement.

Finally, I gently lay the pendant in my hand and slowly removed my fingers until the pendant rested against her chest.

I quickly whispered, "Okay, open up!"

Amy opened her eyes and looked down and squealed. "Oh my God it's gorgeous!"

She held the pendant in her hand and studied it for a moment and gasped loudly. "Is this... real?!"

I nodded and she squealed again and got up on her knees and basically tackled me down to the blanket, planting kisses all over me.

When I had a chance to speak, I said, "It's only a half carat. It was all I could afford since I didn't want to ask Sandi for help."

Amy said, "Shhh, just shut up." She continued kissing me for several minutes until she finally said, "Just wait until I get you back home."

Since we were out in public, we finally calmed down and just relaxed on the blanket. I moved on my side and propped myself up with my elbow and said with a deep sigh, "Isn't this nice? It's such a beautiful day today."

"It sure is. I'm so glad I'm here with you. Thank you so much for the beautiful necklace. How long have you been planning this?"

"I've had it for a couple days. I wanted to give it to you at the right time, and today seemed right," I managed.

She simply smiled, and for several more minutes we lay there on the blanket and made out. Once in a while, someone would walk by with their dog or ride by on a bicycle, but other than that we were completely alone. All we could hear was the sound of the soft breeze through the trees and some birds chirping. It was magical.

I pulled Amy in close to me and stopped the kissing. I worked up every ounce of courage I had in my body and looked into her eyes and said in a near-whisper, "Amy... I love you."

Amy gasped and backed up a couple inches. With her eyes wide and with a huge smile on her face, she said, "I love you too!" Before I could say anything else, her lips were back on mine. She insistently pulled me into her body and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue and rubbed her breasts through her clothes, throwing all caution to the wind.

All at once, she sat up and said breathlessly, "This is all too much. Take me home. Right now!"

We jumped up and actually ran all the way back to the house, laughing all the way like little children. We rushed inside, slamming the door and tossing the blanket on the floor as we hurriedly made our way to the guest bedroom, stripping out of our clothes along the way.

We wasted no time and made passionate love with each other. Once we were done, we held each other tightly and just smiled.

Amy looked at me incredulously and whispered, "You love me? Are you sure?"

I said, "I've never been so sure of anything in my life. I love you, Amy Michelle Patterson."

Amy giggled and closed her eyes. "I love you too, Daniel Anthony Kildall. I love you, I love you, I love you! I didn't think this weekend could get any better, and you just made it perfect. Simply perfect."

She sighed and hugged me close. A soft knock came from the open door and we looked up and saw Mom looking in at us, smiling.

She said quietly, "I heard the door slam and came in to see what was wrong. Then I heard you in here and saw your trail of clothes, so I'm guessing your talk went well?" She giggled.

I said, "It did. Mom, I told her..." I smiled and trailed off and Mom instantly figured out what I had told her.

Mom gasped and said excitedly, "What?! Already? Well, that sure didn't take very long." Mom walked in and sat on the edge of the bed and said to Amy, "Are you okay? My son just told me how he felt last night, in fact. I didn't think he would tell you today."

Amy sat up and hugged Mom. She said, "I'm fine. I've never been better." Mom must have noticed the necklace since she suddenly pushed her back and excitedly said, "What is that? Oh my God it's beautiful!"

For a moment they looked at the pendant together and made "ooh" and "ahh" sounds as they pointed out newly-discovered details to each other. Mom looked over at me and smiled approvingly several times.

Mom squeezed Amy tightly and said, "I'm so happy for you." Amy breathed shallowly and raised her hand to wipe happy tears from her eyes.

Amy said softly, "He just gave it to me at the park. It was a complete surprise. I can't believe all this is happening to me. I'm going to burst with happiness!"

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...34567...9