Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

After she came, she got back on both knees and lay down on me and switched to grinding against me slowly. She looked into my eyes and whispered, "I missed you."

"Me too."

She slowed her pace down until she was barely moving and we just made love for a long time, smiling into each other's eyes. She made sure to stop when she knew I was about to cum to make it last.

At one of these stopping points, she slowly pulled away until I was out of her. I looked at her questioningly and she smiled and turned around until we were locked together in a 69.

She very slowly and lovingly sucked my cock, taking it as deep as she could without gagging. Her tongue swirled around it, driving me almost to the edge again.

Just when I thought I couldn't hold out another second, she took it completely out of her mouth. All at once I felt her fingers gently caress my balls, followed quickly by her tongue. She pulled her pussy away from my face and I felt her tongue start to go lower and lower. I reached up and rubbed her clit with my fingers and felt her tongue brush against the edge of my asshole.

Amy had never done this to me, so she was obviously working up to it. I instinctively pulled my legs up and that unexpectedly caused her tongue to land dead center for a split second. She pulled away for a moment but then lowered her head again and began licking around the edge. Another moment went by and the tip of her tongue lightly brushed across my opening. She took a deep breath and began licking me in earnest. It felt incredible.

I asked, "Are you okay?" She immediately made an "Mmm hmm" sound. She lifted up for a second and asked, "Does it feel good?"

"God yes. Please don't stop."

She resumed licking me, now going all around the area, licking my balls and my cock one after the other. She would suck me for a bit and then go back to licking my ass, never letting me get beyond the point of no return.

I leaned forward as far as I could and started licking her asshole too. I wrapped one of my arms around her leg and continued rubbing her clit from underneath until she came again, this time loudly. She didn't squirt with anywhere near the same force as she had with Sandi, but I noticed that quite a bit of fluid came out all the same, and I happily lapped it up.

Amy slumped down on top of me and began sucking my cock faster. She rubbed her finger on the outside of my asshole until it was completely wet and then pushed it into me.

Each time she sunk down on my cock, she moaned. She pushed further with her finger until it was all the way inside me. I squeezed my eyes shut and shouted, "Here it comes!"

Amy moaned loudly and began fucking her finger in and out of me rapidly. I tensed tightly and growled loudly as cum shot out of me into Amy's waiting mouth. Her head jerked back momentarily and she nearly gagged, but she recovered quickly and continued sucking me for a few more seconds until we finally came to rest.

She got off and turned back around and lay down beside me. Cum was dripping down her chin and she smiled widely as she gathered it up and swallowed it. She giggled and said, "Jesus, it felt like a gun went off in my mouth. I don't think I've ever seen that much stuff come out of a guy. Wow!"

I breathed deeply and said, "It's because you kept me so close for so long. That was unbelievable! And you squirted a bit again."

She looked concerned and said, "Really? That's just great. I thought that would only happen certain times."

"Maybe now that you've done it a few times, your body's going to do it every time, even if it's just a small amount." She sighed and said, "I guess it's fine as long as so much doesn't come out that it goes everywhere."

She looked at me and asked, "Is that some on your neck?" Before I had the chance to answer, she leaned down and licked some of it up. She paused briefly and then licked up every last drop she could find.

She looked at me and asked sexily, "I bet you like it when I taste myself, don't you?" I nodded vigorously and my cock swelled back to full hardness. She looked down and squeezed it while saying, "I taste good." I whispered, "You sure do."

We lay on our sides and embraced. I sighed and asked, "What made you decide to lick my asshole like that?"

Amy smiled, slowly stroking my cock. "After that thing I did to Sandi at the pool I guess she thought I was ready. That night she licked my butt and I licked hers. A lot. We even fingered each other at the same time. I thought it would be gross, but I was wrong. I love it now. You should've seen how hard it made her cum. Sandi did this thing where she—"

"Uh, excuse me. Lunch is here!" That was immediately followed by the distinct sound of crinkling bags.

Amy immediately stopped talking and lurched violently in the direction of the sound coming from the bedroom door and then made a frightened sound that was close to but not quite a scream.

Standing there in the doorway was Jill, smiling with an expression that looked like she had just found buried treasure.

Amy yelled loudly, "Jill! What the hell!" She frantically jolted forward and tried to grab the covers from the floor and I sat up and swung the pillow around and covered up as best as I could.

Jill said, "Well I'm sorry! It is 12:30!"

I said, "Shit!" Amy finally got ahold of the sheet and pulled it up over us.

Amy breathed deeply and said, "What?! It can't be! Jesus, you scared the shit out of me. You said you couldn't leave until 12:30, not that you'd be here at 12:30."

Jill said softly, "I was able to leave a few minutes earlier than I thought and didn't want to text while driving. Surprise?" She giggled and Amy glared at her like she wanted to kill her where she stood.

Amy shook her head and took a deep breath and said, "Okay. Give us two minutes and we'll be out there. Please get out."

Jill smiled and momentarily made eye contact with me. Embarrassed, I had to look away. Amy yelled, "Out!" Jill merely smirked and slowly disappeared from the doorway.

Amy jumped up and closed the door with a loud bang. She whispered, "Is it really 12:30?"

I looked at my phone and said, "12:33. Dammit."

Amy sighed loudly and said, "Well, don't just lie there. Get up already!"

We quickly got dressed and went into the bathroom to get washed up. As I washed my face, Amy peed and then washed her hands and face as well. As we stood behind the closed bathroom door, she whispered, "Ready?"

"I guess. This should be interesting." We took deep breaths and slowly walked out to the kitchen.

Jill had set the table and filled glasses of ice water. Amy and I stood silently in the kitchen doorway until Jill finally said, "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's eat!" She giggled and with a wink added, "The food."

Amy groaned and said, "Oh ha fucking ha!" She went over and put her hands around Jill's throat and shook her. After a few seconds of that she let go and started laughing herself.

Amy hugged Jill and said, "You're so mean! Couldn't you at least have made some kind of noise when you came in? You scared me so bad!"

Jill laughed and said, "I'm sorry I scared you, but I did make noises. I came in and you two were going at it so loud that I guess you couldn't hear anything else. It serves you right getting caught like that with your door wide open!"

Amy sighed loudly and sat down at the table. Jill and I sat down too and Amy said, "We lost track of time. I thought we were okay."

Jill laughed and happily said, "Nope!" She took a bite of food and looked back and forth between us, looking smug and grinning like a mouse that had found a whole cheese wheel.

Amy asked, "How long were you standing there watching?" She added snidely, "Did you get to see everything you wanted to?"

Jill said, "Oh I definitely saw everything all right. Very nice." As she said that, she glanced at me and smiled sweetly, causing Amy to groan loudly.

Jill leaned back casually and took a long sip of her water. "So, you two, um... I'm curious."

She paused dramatically and looked directly into Amy's eyes and asked, "Who is this Sandi you were having sex with, you naughty girl?"

Amy gasped loudly and we looked at each other with panic in our eyes. My stomach suddenly felt like I had just plunged off the roof of a skyscraper. The silence was deafening as Jill's wicked smile widened even further.

To be continued...

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...456789