Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Amy and Bethany continued talking, they made sure to swap contact information and had fun taking each other's pictures to use for their phone contacts. It had been an hour now with no signs of Mom and Sandi, and things heated up dramatically as Amy and Bethany got into a heavy make out session. When the clothes started coming off, I suggested we could go have a little fun on the guest bed instead of getting the couch dirty. I had to pull them up to get them to go, but once we were there, I had them lie on top of each other so they could keep kissing with their legs spread so I could be inside one and then the other, alternating back and forth. Once I had cum, they got into a 69 and made each other cum.

When we were all finished, we snuggled together in bed until we faintly heard the shower in the master bathroom come on, signaling that Mom and Sandi would be out soon.

* * *
When Mom and Sandi came back out, I managed to talk to Sandi alone for a minute and whispered to her, "Bethany told us what happened with your squirting experiment."

Sandi giggled and said, "I'm a little surprised she had the courage to admit that. Oh Danny you should have seen her. She was so cute. So adorable. If she only knew how much I was turned on by her little accident her head might explode. I told Dee about it and we did a little reenactment." She smiled salaciously.

"Oh, so you tried to get Mom to squirt too?"

She said, "Sure, why not? She tried it on me too. But I guess it's not as easy as it looks on those videos. Sometimes the first attempts come out as pee, and that's fine by me." She giggled at her unintentional rhyme.

I laughed. "So if you keep practicing, you'll be able to do it too?"

"I don't know, but if it makes me the feel the way Amy does, it's more than worth any little accidents along the way. I'll have to show you the videos I found and you can try it on me too."

* * *
Later that night, Amy and I headed to bed in the guest bedroom while the others slept in Sandi's bed. We simply talked until it was really late. Something in the back of my mind kept bothering me, and I decided that I would talk about it and let the chips fall where they may.

I said, "Amy... I want to tell you about this crazy dream I had yesterday morning."

In the darkness, she waited for me to go on silently.

"Well, I dreamed we got married. There were lots of people there, and the cake turned into bacon, and Jill somehow magically appeared and fed it to me. And... she was totally naked."

In the darkness, Amy sighed and jokingly said, "Why would you tell me that?" After a long moment of silence, she finally said, "Let me tell you two things I know about you. One, I know you love her bacon. Everyone loves it. It's like crack. You were just hungry and smelled the bacon your mom was cooking in the kitchen. And second, I know you're attracted to her. Do you think I'm blind?"

"No."

She went on, "Okay, good. So do you want to fuck her now too?"

I gasped and she said seriously, "Be truthful. I'll know if you're lying."

It was my turn to be silent. When I took too long, she answered for me. "That's a yes. God, when is enough ever enough for you?"

Finally, I said, "I would never cheat on you. I—"

She cut me off. "I already know that. But you would totally do it if I gave you permission, wouldn't you?"

"Well... yes."

Amy sighed again and said, "Thank you at least for being honest. You're just not a one-woman kind of guy, are you?"

"I think I used to be, but no, not after everything that's happened. But, if I were, I would want that one woman to be you. Please don't tell Sandi I said that."

She said, "Really? Well that's comforting, I guess. You do know that Jill has a boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah, but she said she's bored with him because he only ever wants to have sex and not much of anything else."

Amy laughed out loud and said, "That's all she's been complaining about for weeks now. But I have to say I'm pretty annoyed and shocked that she said something so personal like that to you. When was this?"

"It was during that little test of hers. We shared a moment."

An angry sigh came and she said, "You... what? I really don't need this right now Daniel. You tell me you love me and then I find out you're fantasizing about my roommate, my best friend, and you shared a fucking moment with her? What the hell am I supposed to even say to that?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to hide anything from you. That stupid dream has been bothering me for two days. And I don't fantasize about her."

She turned toward me and said testily, "Aw, you poor little baby. Well, let me explain something to you. Sometimes it's better to keep fantasies like that to yourself." She kept using the word "fantasies" instead of "dream," but now was definitely not the time to say anything about that.

I could hear her breathing deeply as the anger built up and I tried to hold her hand. She jerked her hand away and sat up angrily and turned her back to me.

She sat there for a few seconds and finally said icily, "I think I need a minute." She got up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door with a huge thud. I loudly said, "Amy, please!" She didn't answer.

* * *
When a couple minutes passed and she hadn't come back, I got up to try to find her. I looked in the kitchen and even turned the outside lights on to see if she had gone outside. It occurred to me that she couldn't have opened any doors or the alarm system would have gone off, so she had to still be inside.

She wasn't in the bathroom or in the living room or the exercise room or anywhere else. That left only one place she could be: Sandi's room.

I slunk down the hallway in the darkness and as I pushed open the door, there she was sitting on the bed. Sandi was holding her and she was quietly sobbing. Mom and Bethany were sitting on either side of them and were trying to console her.

Sandi saw me and held her hand up, motioning for me to stop. She whispered to Amy that I was there and Amy immediately stopped crying and faced me. She sniffled and briskly asked, "What do you want now?"

Oh shit... I took a deep breath and spoke very slowly and deliberately. "I just wanted to apologize. You were right. I shouldn't have told you about that dream. I wasn't thinking and I'm really sorry."

Sandi said calmly, "Daniel, there is being direct and forthcoming, and then there is being an insensitive jerk. You need to always carefully consider the repercussions of what you choose to say. I would say that in this case, there had to be a better way to handle things than telling her you're dreaming of her best friend like that. I am extremely disappointed with your lack of judgment." Both Mom and Bethany nodded in agreement.

Her words hit me like a truck. I closed my eyes and looked down, completely ashamed. I mumbled, "I just thought..."

Amy spat, "You thought what?"

I sighed and said, "I thought getting it out in the open would be better than holding it in. I would never do anything to hurt you. I'm such an idiot."

She sniffed in sharply and said, "Well you did hurt me! You shared a fucking moment with her? Seriously? Why would you even say something like that?"

"Well, hold on. Let's remember that all that was her idea. She was testing me. It was all a game to her. I didn't go fishing for that kind of information about her love life and I never would have asked her that kind of question. All I asked was if she had a boyfriend. She said that stuff to me when you came out of the bathroom and saw her hugging me and I tried to signal you that I didn't know what she was doing. That hug was all part of her test too, at least I assume it was."

Amy didn't say anything. She turned her head back and lay it against Sandi's chest. Mom gently said, "I never heard this story. What test are you talking about? Maybe if you tell us the whole story, we can figure out what's really going on. Give us as many details as you can remember."

I pulled the little stool from Sandi's makeup vanity table over next to the bed and sat down. I tried my best to recall everything Jill had said and how she said it and explained about how Amy's last boyfriend had cheated on her.

Eventually, I got to the part where I had noticed Jill's lack of bra and how she repeatedly flashed me and Amy interrupted, "Whoa, whoa! What do you mean she leaned over and let you look down her shirt? She took her bra off?"

"Well, not in front of me. She already had it off when I got there. She was flirting with me and touching me and leaning over and she knew I could see. And then she did the thing where she was holding my hand and not letting go. I eventually told her to stop, and that's when she came and talked to you. Didn't you notice?" I told them every detail with the exception of how I had told her that her breasts were beautiful. I didn't want to leave that room in a body bag, after all.

Amy said quietly, "I have to admit that I never even looked at her directly. She was behind me and I was finishing my makeup. She said she was sorry and that she had been acting flirty with you to test you. I just asked her if you did anything and she said you passed. I didn't get any more details than that. And now I find out all this other SHIT!" Her volume had steadily increased through her last couple of statements, but when she said the word "shit," it was so loud that everyone in the room visibly flinched.

Mom said sternly, "Amy! Amy honey, please... We'll get to the bottom of this. But let's get through the whole story before you go off in a rage. Try to remain calm, okay?"

Amy took a huge breath and said, "I'm sorry for shouting. I just can't believe she did that. That wasn't a test, it sounds a lot more like a trap to me."

Mom said, "Well, I have to say that her behavior wasn't very fair. She took it too far. It almost sounds to me like she might have not been totally pretending. Maybe that's what she told herself, but her actions went beyond just a simple test."

It took a few seconds before it clicked. "Wait, so you think she really wanted me to do something? But how can that be? She loves Amy and she was there for her for the whole Tim ordeal. She's her protector. How could she possibly even consider that? That would be her cheating on Amy!"

Sandi ran her fingers through Amy's hair and said softly, "Sometimes, doing the logical thing contradicts with what the heart ends up deciding to do, even if it hurts the ones we love the most."

Amy breathed in deeply and said, "I need to talk to her. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Sandi said, "It's really late. Are you sure it can't wait until morning? Maybe you should wait a little while to calm down so you don't say anything you might regret."

Amy broke free of Sandi's embrace and flatly said, "No." She got up and as she walked past me, she sighed and held her hand out and I leaped up and hugged her rather than just taking her hand.

Emotion washed through me and tears began stinging my eyes. I picked her up and squeezed her tightly and whispered, "I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

She squeezed me back and softly said, "I know. I guess I'm still more than a little sensitive when it comes to infidelity."

"You know I love you, right?" Tears streamed down my face and I gently put her down. Amy didn't say anything, but she nodded her head vigorously against my shoulder and kissed my cheek before wiping her eyes again and going to find her phone.

When she was gone, I slumped back onto the chair and hung my head. Sandi quickly said, "Oh honey, come here to us." She held her arms out and waited.

I walked over and climbed up on the bed. Mom said, "From everything you said, I don't think you did anything wrong with Jill. Your mistake was telling Amy about that silly dream. You should've just come and talked about that with me or Sandi. Jill's not our friend so we can be objective and not get hurt like Amy did. Besides, it was just a dream. I dream all kinds of crazy things that I would never even think of telling Daddy about. Like when I dream of you." She smiled and squeezed my shoulder.

I slowly nodded and finally said gloomily, "I know. Everyone is smarter than me."

Everyone laughed and Bethany said, "Oh come on, Grumpy McGrumpy Pants. They have about 20 years on you. Of course they're smarter than you. I know they're smarter than me. I just accept it at this point. There's nothing you can do but watch, listen, and learn."

Sandi said, "Right on, girlfriend." Mom said, "Very well said."

I choked down a laugh and said, "Right on, girlfriend? Did you seriously just say that?"

Sandi giggled and said, "I was trying to be hip. Was that not good?" She looked between Mom and Bethany, and Mom shrugged while Bethany giggled and shook her head.

I started laughing and shook my head. "No."

Sandi said, "But it got you smiling again, so mission accomplished."

I looked at them each in the eyes and said, "Thanks for helping me when I put my foot in my mouth, and for telling me how insensitive I was." They all smiled.

Mom asked, "So what does this Jill person even look like? Is she really anything special?"

I said, "She's very pretty... Wait, I can show you a picture of her."

I jumped up and ran down the hall to get my phone. As I passed the kitchen, I heard Amy talking to Jill. I quickly got the phone and ran back, trying not to eavesdrop on her private conversation.

I rushed back in and closed the door and scrolled back to the photo I had taken of Jill and Amy together.

Mom took one look at the photo and said, "Wow, just look at her. That dress is... wow! The color is so perfect for her skin."

I quickly realized that Mom was talking about Amy's dress. I asked, "What do you think of Jill though?"

Bethany giggled and said, "I sure wouldn't kick her out of bed."

Mom sighed and said, "Bethy... That kind of comment isn't..." I rotated my phone and zoomed the image full screen and Mom said, "Hmmm, okay. Now that it's bigger I have to say that she is quite attractive. But she definitely has a bra on in this picture. You see there?" She pointed to a spot in the photo where the outline of Jill's bra was just barely visible.

I said, "Yeah, she went and put it on after she came out of Amy's room. Before that, it was total Boobsville." That got giggles all around.

Sandi asked in a whisper, "And I'm assuming you liked what you saw?" I nodded and she sighed uncomfortably.

Mom said, "What a manipulative little bitch."

Sandi hugged me tight against her just as she had Amy minutes before. She said, "Whew, what a day. We had good drama and then we had bad drama. And it's not over yet. I sure hope I get some sleep tonight. I have an early meeting that I'm facilitating and I can't be late."

Ten minutes later, Amy came back. She walked through the door and sighed and said, "Okay, we got everything out in the open at least. She admitted that she made a terrible mistake by flashing him, and also that she was super jealous that I got flowers when her boyfriend never does anything like that and that's why she let that personal comment slip about him. She just told me that she's going to break up with him and that Danny is to blame."

Everyone groaned loudly. Sandi sarcastically muttered, "Fantastic." Amy saw my shocked look and said, "You and your damned dish washing. You really made an impression with that little stunt."

I said defensively, "But it wasn't a stunt!"

Amy smiled and said, "I know that. But that doesn't change the fact that you've probably got Jill fantasizing about you now."

Everyone groaned all over again and I muttered, "Fucking motherfucker."

Mom said, "Hey, there is no need for that language, Daniel." I quickly said, "Sorry. This is just so... I never intended for anything like that to happen."

Sandi giggled and said, "I told you the way to a woman's heart is helping with the housework. It just looks like you might have made it into more than one woman's heart this time."

Amy said derisively, "As if that's anything new."

Bethany reflexively retorted, "Hey, not cool Amy!" Sandi blinked and said calmly to Amy, "Whoa, Nellie. I know you're tired and upset. But that doesn't give you the right—"

Amy's expression softened and she held up her hands. "God, I'm so sorry I said that. I didn't mean it. Well, I guess I meant it, but I didn't mean to be mean." She sighed deeply with tears again streaming down her face and said, "I don't know what I mean. I... I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

Sandi said, "It's okay sweetie. You are completely right regardless of whether you meant to hurt us. We're all in new territory with this open relationship business and there are going to be things that will happen that will cause hurt feelings and jealousy. I know it's harder than a normal monogamous relationship. The main reason I agreed to let him be with you in the first place was I wanted him to have a chance at a normal relationship. I wanted him to eventually get married and give my sister some beautiful little grandchildren someday. I wanted him to have a chance to be with someone his own age. But, I realize now that we were never going to be normal. We're downright off-the-charts weird, in fact, but we are good all the same. We are all wonderful people and like I told you earlier, we'll be there for you when you need us, at any time, just like right this very moment. Do you want us, and all our weirdness, or do you want plain and normal and accepted by society?"

With tears still streaming down her face, Amy nearly shouted, "I want you!" She ran and melted into Sandi's arms and cried inconsolably for the next couple minutes. Everyone surrounded her and held her in an embrace. Once she finally started to calm down, she whispered again, "I want you. I don't care what it takes; I have to make this work. I can't lose you after everything it took to get here."

I looked up and saw that everyone was sobbing due to Amy's outburst, including me. Sandi sniffled and said, "You're not getting rid of us that easily."

After a while, everyone calmed down a bit. Finally, Sandi said, "I don't know about anyone else, but I'm tired and I have to get up really early. I'd really like us all together tonight. I was thinking... Maybe if we slept sideways on our sides, we'd all fit. Danny, your feet might hang off a little, but it shouldn't be too bad. What does everyone think?"

Everyone agreed and Mom and Sandi rearranged the covers and we all squeezed in side by side after washing our faces and having all-around hugs and kisses. There was definitely no sex that night as everyone was too emotionally spent to even consider it. It took some time with everything going through my mind, but I finally fell asleep. Thankfully, no dreams were in my memory the next morning for me to worry about. All that was left was a resolve to not do or say anything stupid.

* * *
The next morning, my phone's alarm went off on the nightstand. The only problem was that I was wedged in and couldn't possibly reach it to turn it off. It kept getting louder and Mom groaned, "Make it stop!"

Bethany was closest and could have easily reached it, but I heard her bury her head under her pillow and groan loudly, not wanting to wake up at all.

Not having an easy way out, I shimmied my way off the side of the bed. I pushed my pillow onto the floor and tried not to disturb Amy too much. I almost made it off the bed cleanly, but somehow the sheet caught my foot just right and I lost my balance and fell head first, barely catching my fall with my hands before crashing to the ground. Finally, I was able to crawl on the floor and get to the phone to shut it off. There was a universal sleepy cheer.

1...456789