Aunt Sandi Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandi crawled out of bed the same way I did, with the exception that she did it without any difficulty. She smiled down at me on the floor and said, "That's how it's done."

I growled sourly, "No need to rub it in."

From above, Bethany giggled and mumbled from under her pillow, "Grumpy Pants."

I knelt up beside the bed, lifted her pillow and said softly with a miffed tone, "I wouldn't be so grumpy if a certain someone would have just reached out and touched the screen."

The only response was another groan, followed by her grabbing her pillow and pulling it back down over her head.

Sandi held out her hand and said testily, "Come on, just let it go already. It's off now. Let's go shower. I have an early meeting, remember?"

I sighed and said, "Man, everyone's in a foul mood. I guess I better watch my step." I took Sandi's hand and she helped me stand. She giggled a tiny amount and said, "Yep, you'd better. Don't cross me." I smiled weakly and headed off to the bathroom with her.

Unlike most other days, we were all business. We both went to the bathroom and got right into the shower. At first, there wasn't even any touching, but as the steaming hot water gradually began to wake us up, Sandi turned and hugged me tightly, with the water spraying into her back, her sour mood now replaced with her usual loving demeanor.

She said, "Sorry for being snippy. Did you sleep at all?"

"Sort of. I think I could use about four more hours."

"Me too. I guess we're all really wiped out after last night."

I sighed and said, "I'm really sorry about that."

"I know you are. You just remember that I'm here to talk about anything troubling you. Anytime. Just say the word, and I'll help you. And think before you speak because Amy has been through some rough stuff. Don't screw it up with her. You're not the only one that would lose her anymore." As she said the last part, she poked her finger into my chest repeatedly to drive her point home.

I realized the seriousness of what she was saying. "I'll remember that and do better in the future. I love you." She rested her head on my shoulder and said, "I love you too."

She turned and we began rinsing off. By the end of the shower, my cock had finally woken up and I was poking her ass with it, causing her to giggle. She said, "Well, howdy stranger."

We were still pretty tired and Sandi needed to leave soon so we decided it was best to not to mess around this morning.

Everyone was back asleep when I went back into the bedroom, so I went over and nudged Amy and said softly, "Amy... You need to get up. Remember I have to drive you back home."

She groaned softly and nodded. She put her arms out and said with a whimper, "Carry me?"

I laughed softly and said, "I did say I would carry you everywhere." She turned on her side and crawled into my arms.

I carried her into the bathroom and Sandi burst out laughing. She said, "Now why can't I get that kind of treatment?"

"Oh you can... Just say the word."

Sandi came over and kissed Amy's cheek. "Good morning, sleeping beauty. How are you feeling?"

Amy whispered, "Sleepy."

Sandi giggled and asked, "I know. Do you need to go potty before you shower?" Amy nodded but still hadn't opened her eyes.

I softly said, "Here we go. Legs down." I gently lowered her and she carefully sat down on the toilet.

Through bleary eyes Amy asked, "Can I just shower when I get home?"

Within seconds she began peeing and Sandi said, "Of course, that's fine. Do you need any help getting dressed? I can help gather your dirty clothes, and I have your pretty dress on hangers for you."

When Amy didn't answer right away, Sandi smiled and looked at me and said, "Go on and get ready; I'll take it from here."

Mom and Bethany stayed in bed since they didn't have to get up yet. In turn, we each leaned down and kissed them goodbye. Sandi reminded Mom to arm the alarm system on the way out and Mom said she wouldn't forget.

Sandi helped Amy gather all her things and I carried her bag and put it into the trunk and hung her dress up in the back. In the garage, Sandi and I hugged each other goodbye. She said, "Try to have a good day." She got next to my ear and whispered, "And I would advise you to keep far away from Jill if you can. She could be trouble. Don't disappoint me. I'm counting on you to make this work with Amy."

I nodded in understanding.

Sandi backed up, smiled and said, "Call me later. I'll be in my morning meeting until 9:30."

Sandi turned to Amy and said, "I had a wonderful time, sweetheart. Here's what we talked about."

Amy took a piece of paper from Sandi and looked at it. Amy leaped into Sandi's arms and said, "I'll repay you, I promise. I can't thank you enough for helping me with this."

She looked at the check again and looked confused. "This is too much. I can't accept—"

Sandi interrupted her. "You can, and I just rounded up a little. And no, you will not be repaying me. But I will need you to deposit that into your checking account and then write a separate check to Jill. She is not to see that check, okay?"

Amy was still not quite on board. "A little? You rounded up by over 90 dollars!"

Sandi said, "I know, silly. Use the extra however you see fit. Just don't let anyone see the check, and while I'm thinking along those lines, I'd appreciate seeing the receipt showing you deposited it."

Amy was dumbfounded. "Wow, I'm stunned. This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time. Thank you so much!" They embraced tightly again.

Sandi asked, "You are most welcome. So we'll see you tonight after work, right?" Amy nodded as she went on, "You're welcome to stay the night with us while we work on our plan. It'll be pretty late and I'd be worried with you driving all alone like that."

Amy said, "I was just going to ask if it was okay to do that. Thank you for everything. You are the most amazing woman."

Sandi kissed Amy for several seconds and said, "You are so sweet. Thank you for coming and for being able to deal with our special situation so brilliantly. Get some sleep, okay?" To both of us she said, "I'll be expecting a full report on the Jill situation later."

We nodded and she got in her car and pulled out of the garage.

Amy reclined her seat all the way back and slept all the way home. When we finally pulled into the apartment complex's parking lot, she was just starting to stir. She yawned and groggily asked, "Are we there yet?"

"Yep, are you ready to walk?"

"No... carry..." I think she was only half-kidding.

I laughed and said, "Come on, lazy butt. I have to carry your stuff. You need to walk all by yourself."

She sighed deeply and said, "I am so going to sleep forever."

"Are we still on for lunch?"

She nodded, put her seat back up and fumbled with her door until she got it open. She stood and took in huge breaths of fresh cool air as she found her balance and said, "Mmm, it's so nice out here this morning."

"It sure is. It's going to be another beautiful day."

She smiled and caught my eye. "Not as beautiful as yesterday when you told me you love me." I smiled and nodded.

I got Amy's things and we headed to the door. As we approached, the door opened and Jill ran out and into Amy's arms.

Jill softly said, "I am so sorry." Amy said nothing and just held her tightly. I figured it would be best to leave them alone so I took Amy's things to her room and then waited on the couch in the living room while they quietly talked near the door.

When they finally came in, Jill was wiping tears from her eyes and disappeared into the bathroom. She barely acknowledged me as she almost ran by, hiding her face with her hands.

I stood and asked Amy, "Is she okay?"

She took in a deep breath and said, "She'll be fine. She didn't want you to see her crying like that. I told her it's no big deal."

A few seconds later, Jill emerged from the bathroom and came back to the living room.

She offered her hand and I took it. She said, "I wanted to apologize to you again for the way I handled everything the other night. I should've told Amy everything I did, but I didn't want that to ruin her special evening. I was planning on telling her everything when she got back the next morning, but then you guys went and changed your plans and everything came out before I could. I feel terrible."

Jill looked down and another single tear escaped from her eye. I squeezed her hand and said, "Don't worry about it. I just wanted to make sure there were no secrets between Amy and me, and I thought you had told her already." I looked over at Amy and continued, "I think the thing that made her the maddest of all was the stuff you told me about your boyfriend." Amy nodded.

Jill looked up and quickly wiped her face and darkly laughed. "I didn't really see a problem with that part. I've been whining about that for over a week and I pretty much told everybody I know. I texted him this morning that we're done, and he went apeshit and blew my phone up with a hundred texts. I had to block him. Now I'm scared to death that he's going to come over here and harass me or something. At least he doesn't know where I work, thank God."

Jill was still holding my hand and Amy gave me an annoyed look. I loosened my grip and Jill said, "Oh shit, sorry." She let go quickly and looked at Amy again with a face full of guilt.

I said, "Damn, he sounds like a real asshole."

Jill nodded and agreed emphatically. "Oh yeah, well he's certainly nothing like y—" She stopped abruptly and looked at Amy again and very carefully said to me, "But I feel like I may have messed up any opportunity for you and me to ever be friends and I'm really hoping that's not the case." She looked at Amy and said, "I hope that was okay to say." Amy nodded, but she looked like that was at about her current limit.

Jill sighed and asked me, "Do you think we can move on from this and just try to forget about what a dumbass I am?"

I laughed and said, "I don't think you're a dumbass. I just think you tried too hard and you went a little overboard in trying to protect her. You had good intentions, and I also hope we can be friends too." In my head, I immediately heard Sandi say, Keep far away from Jill and I had to stop myself from flinching. I thought to myself, Why do you have to be so fucking nice all the time?! Grow a fucking pair!

I looked questioningly at Amy and she remained motionless. Finally, she closed her eyes, sighed loudly and said, "I'm too tired to think straight right now. Could we maybe finish this later after I sleep some more?"

Jill said, "You do look really tired. I'm sure that's my fault. Could I try to make it up to you a little by bringing home lunch today? We could finish this discussion then."

Amy sighed again and said, "Thank you, yes that would be so much better." To me, she asked, "Can you tuck me in?" I nodded and she said to Jill, "Just text me when you think you'll be home."

Jill smiled and said, "I will. Get some good rest. Are we still best friends?"

Amy nodded and said with a drowsy voice, "Best friends forever."

Jill hugged Amy tightly and said softly, "I love you Aims." Amy closed her eyes and nodded. "I love you too JJ." Jill kissed her on the cheek and Amy did the same.

Amy went to the bathroom quickly and got naked back in her room and crawled into bed. She looked up at me and said in a near-whisper, "I don't know right now if I want you to be friends with her."

I nodded and said as quietly as I could, "I got that impression. I shouldn't have said that part about hoping we could be friends. Sandi warned me to stay away from her, and I'm still too much of a shy pushover sometimes to not say things that sound 'nice'."

She giggled and whispered, "No, it's because you're thinking with your dick. You can't get that picture of her boobs out of your head."

I smiled and said, "You're never letting me live that down, are you?"

She smiled widely and said, "Nope!"

I asked, "So why didn't you wear your necklace this morning?"

She giggled and said, "I thought you'd never ask! I didn't wear it because I didn't want the conversation to be about that. I just wanted to talk about what happened last night and go to sleep. I'll show it to them later. It's just over in my bag."

She yawned and said, "I'm ready." She held out her arms and I leaned down and held her in a tight embrace.

I kissed her and said, "Love you. Sweet dreams."

She whispered, "Love you too. If you talk to Sandi, say hi for me and tell her I miss her already." I smiled and nodded.

I got up and quietly closed her door behind me. Almost immediately, I smelled bacon. Jill was waiting for me near the kitchen and motioned for me to follow her. Once I got into the kitchen she said in a low voice, "I have a little something for you."

She saw my concerned look and smiled. "Hungry?"

I could hear Sandi's words echoing in my mind so I said quietly, "I really shouldn't."

Sammi was sitting at the table in a robe, looking at her phone. She looked up and simply said, "Hey Danny."

I said hello to her and then looked back at Jill who had a slightly hurt expression. She said, "Don't be like that. Listen, you don't have to stay; I know you need to get to work. Just take it with you. I know how much you love my bacon and I made extra yesterday just for you."

I started to say no, but she didn't wait for me to respond. She turned and hurriedly put the bacon on a paper plate covered with foil and handed it to me.

She whispered, "You can eat in the car. You're not mad at me, are you?"

I sighed and said, "No, not mad. Just weak."

Sammi heard that and giggled. She looked over at me and said, "Don't worry, no one can resist her damn bacon. I'm waiting right now for a new batch to come out of the oven in..." She looked behind her at the timer on the oven and continued, "17 minutes and 35 seconds." The only thing was that I had meant I was weak when it came to Jill, not the bacon.

Jill smiled widely and squeezed Sammi's shoulder. "Thanks Sammi Boo." Clearly I still wasn't up on all the cute names they called each other.

I looked down at the plate and back to Jill. "Okay, well, thanks for this. I'll see you guys later."

Jill smiled and walked me to the door. She opened it and said in a whisper, "See you at lunch. There'll be plenty to eat, so bring your appetite." She winked and then giggled at my gasp and annoyed expression.

Unexpectedly, she stepped forward and quickly wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I awkwardly held the plate in one hand and briefly touched her back with the other before pulling it away again. There was no way to mistake the swell of her breasts pressing into my chest, and as usual my penis decided to betray me and began hardening. Thankfully, she didn't linger and let go within a few seconds. I sighed and shook my head as she smiled and slowly closed the door.

Weak! All the way to the car, I was beating myself up over not being able to avoid her altogether and just leave. I knew that I needed to heed Sandi's warning and not somehow jeopardize our relationship with Amy over someone I barely even knew. My erection had finally started to go away as I pulled into the parking lot at work.

* * *
All morning, I sat at my desk and thought about the lunch meeting and I felt my nervousness rise higher and higher. Around 10am, I took a break and sprinted up 10 flights of stairs to try to calm down, but all it seemed to do was get me a little sweaty. I thought about going to the bathroom and masturbating to clear my head of any sexual thoughts but quickly decided against it as more weakness. I called Sandi to let her know how the drop-off went and she was more than a little perturbed.

About Jill she said, "Danny, I don't think you heard me earlier. Stay. Away. She is going to cause trouble, I can feel it!" She changed her tone to a whisper and said intensely, "If you fuck up what we have with Amy over some girl I will never forgive you. Is that clear?!"

I stood in the stairwell and stared blankly at the wall with a sick feeling in my stomach. Sandi said, "Are you there?"

I took in a deep breath and said, "It's clear. I won't mess up."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

Sandi said, "Thank you. I'm even concerned you're meeting with her for lunch. I don't really see what that's supposed to accomplish. You should let them work it out. Call me the minute you get back to work." I told her I would and added, "Oh, and Amy said to tell you she misses you."

Sandi's tone completely changed and she said lovingly, "Aw, she did? She's so sweet. You tell her I'm thinking about her constantly and that I'll see her tonight."

A few more decidedly friendlier words were exchanged and we ended the call.

Finally, it was 11:50 and time to go. I ran down the stairs and drove the short distance to Amy's apartment. When I got to the door and knocked, there was no answer. I thought to myself, Could she still be asleep after all this time? I decided to try ringing the doorbell, and then I heard quick thumping sounds from inside and the door practically flew open after a brief pause that must have been her looking through the peephole. There stood a completely naked and dripping wet Amy. She didn't wait and took off running back to the bathroom.

I laughed and walked inside. From the bathroom, Amy shouted loudly, "Sorry, I overslept. I still need to rinse off. I'll be right out."

I went back to the bathroom and leaned against the counter and asked, "Did you sleep okay?"

"Oh yes! I feel alive again. But listen, Jill texted me that she won't be able to get away until around 12:30. So we have time to do it before she gets here if you're up for it."

I said, "Absolutely!"

She giggled. "Me too." She turned the water off and quickly pulled open the shower curtain.

I said, "Oh, Sandi told me to tell you she's thinking about you constantly."

Amy grinned widely and even blushed a little. "I can't stop thinking about her either... about everything from this weekend. It was like being in paradise. Your mom and Bethany are so awesome too."

"I'll tell them you said so."

She said, "You do that. I'll be dry in a sec, so go ahead in and I'll be right there. Feel free to disrobe." She giggled.

I laughed and said, "Disrobe? What is this, a doctor visit? Is there one of those paper sheets on the bed?" She giggled and said, "Okay smarty, go get nekkid! Better?" I laughed and said, "Much better!"

I headed into her room and quickly got undressed and lay down in her bed. I turned on my side and noticed that I could smell the sweet fragrance of her shampoo in the pillow. I sighed and buried my face into it and breathed in deeply.

Amy walked in and giggled. "What are you doing over there? Sniffing my pillow? God you are such a perv."

She jumped onto the bed and crawled on top of me. I said, "What? I love the way you smell."

"Well, now I'm right here. You can get your fix right from the source." She leaned down and began kissing me passionately. Between kisses, I moaned and whispered, "The source is way better."

Amy smiled and said, "I'm glad you like it." She yanked the covers down and they tumbled onto the floor. She straddled me and easily guided my hard cock inside her. She was so wet that she must've gotten ready in the shower.

She moaned and said, "I was really missing feeling you inside me."

Amy raised herself up and moved until she had one knee down on one side and got up on her foot on the other side. As she started moving, she threw her head back and a tiny shower of water droplets from her hair rained down on my legs, causing me to gasp slightly.

Soon, she was moving in a steady rhythm and her moans started increasing in intensity. Her first orgasm came very quickly, only about a minute after we'd started.

1...456789