Aunt Sandi Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

There was nothing but silence as they stared at my cock, which was still hard and had continued leaking precum from what had happened with Jill earlier. Sammi was smiling and looking back and forth between Jill and Amy. "Okay, the goods are good." Jill giggled and said, "Told ya. It's exactly how I remember." She looked right up into my eyes and added, "I'd love to suck your cock all day."

Another jolt coursed through me as I heard those words and tensed up, causing my cock to jump in response. Jill giggled loudly and said, "I think it likes the sound of that!"

Sammi looked to Amy with a questioning glance and her response was an immediate nod of approval and a motioning with her hand, and almost immediately Sammi and Jill began sharing the work of sucking on me and it felt beyond amazing.

Amy couldn't really get in so she came around to my side and began rubbing my asshole, getting me to moan loudly. The triple assault was overwhelming and immediate. My breathing quickly became labored and I knew I wouldn't last very long like this.

I felt Amy take her finger away and then it was back, this time all wet, and she slowly pushed it inside me and began massaging my prostate. I was in heaven and groaned loudly.

From in front Jill and Sammi continued their licking and taking turns sucking. Not even five minutes had gone by before it was all too much, and I tilted my head back and grunted loudly and started cumming in Jill's waiting mouth. After the first couple of spurts Sammi grabbed my cock and got some in her mouth too. Amy slowly withdrew her finger and moved around next to them and gave each girl an open-mouthed kiss and got her own taste of cum.

There was still some cum oozing out and each girl in turn sucked just a little more out until nothing was left. I felt like I was about to fall down but managed to remain standing while I watched the girls continue to kiss.

Finally things calmed down and they all kind of sat down on the floor looking at each other, smiling. Sammi giggled and said, "Well I sure didn't expect to be doing that this morning!"

"I was actually hoping I'd get to do that this morning, so... mission accomplished!" Jill said excitedly.

After the laughs died down Jill sighed and said, "While I'd love to stay here and play all day, I have to get to work to help with prep. I'm late as it is."

"Yep, we should go. I'm sure Danny's already late," Sammi chimed in.

"I don't even give a fuck anymore," I said with a satisfied sigh, making them all laugh.

It was clear that the fun was over, however. I stood and walked to the bathroom to pee and to wash up, not bothering to close the door or put any clothes on. When I walked back to the living room the girls were just getting their panties on, so I went about getting dressed while they took turns washing up in the bathroom too.

Sammi said, "I just had a thought. Is anyone else up for calling in sick tomorrow and just hanging out here and messing around? I've had my appetizer and now I want the main course."

Almost immediately Jill said excitedly, "I'm in!"

I smiled and said, "I would love that but I've been calling in so much they have to know it's all bullshit by now."

"So? Don't you have vacation days? Take one," Jill said.

I thought about it and I did have some time. I smiled and said, "Okay, you talked me into it."

Jill came over and hugged me. "All right, it's a date. Well, not exactly a real date, but..."

Amy interrupted, "Ha yeah, he doesn't do dates. He just swoops in with like no effort and suddenly his dick is in you." Sammi and Jill giggled and nodded.

I wasn't about to let that slide. "No effort? So what was all those months of getting to know you and talking every day? And then all these times coming over here and getting to know you guys and doing dishes? All that has to count for something."

Amy giggled and shook her head. "Oh calm down, I'm just saying you don't do things like normal guys."

"I'm definitely not normal." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Sammi got in close and locked eyes with me. "I'll take not normal any day if it's like this. And you know what? I just realized I sucked your dick before I even got a proper first kiss. What the fuck, man?"

I didn't even have time to respond before her lips were on mine. I tensed up a bit in surprise and then quickly relaxed as we explored each other's mouths for the next few moments. She was still just in her panties so I took the opportunity to rub my hands against her nipples and then went around and caressed her lower back. I pushed her panties down in the back and squeezed her cheeks firmly, pulling her against me firmly. I moved my hands around her front and pushed her panties down there too and quickly found her clit and rubbed it lightly before moving slightly lower and sinking my middle finger inside her dripping molten-hot pussy. I continued kissing her for about a minute while firmly massaging her G-spot.

She broke the kiss and breathlessly said, "Holy shit, that's the best first kiss I've ever had. You better stop before I can't stop." I slowly withdrew my finger and while maintaining eye contact brought it to my mouth and licked it. She grinned and shook her head while reaching down to pull her panties back up.

Jill asked expectantly, "Do I get one of those special kisses too?"

I didn't answer but my expression must have said yes because she melted into my arms and I repeated the little G-spot massage with her. Her pussy tasted just as good as Sammi's. It was maybe slightly more tart, but just as delicious. I couldn't wait until I was able to properly lick them both and make them cum with my tongue.

Jill was standing there breathlessly with her panties down around her thighs and said, "God, I wish I didn't have to leave right now." She finally pulled her panties back up and softly said, "That was so nice. Thank you." I smiled widely at her and nodded.

We all got dressed and said our goodbyes with hugs and more intimate kisses. Amy followed me to the car and gave me a hug. She whispered, "Well that was unexpected, and I have to admit it was really fun. Are you happy now that they both sucked your dick?"

I laughed and whispered back, "I'm surprised as you. I wasn't expecting Sammi to be so bold like that. And yes, you make me so unbelievably happy."

She squeezed me tightly. "Wow, thanks for saying it like that." She paused and then another thought came to her. "That brother sister stuff was kind of weird, huh?"

I breathed out a huge sigh. "Oh yeah it was. It sounds like tomorrow we'll both be fucking our new sisters." I laughed and she giggled and kissed my ear.

"And fuck that was so hot the way you made them come to you on their knees. I love how you were so in charge. Sure you can't stay and fuck me for the next few hours? I could use some fingering and other things too, you know."

I said softly, "You know I want to." She nodded.

"Okay, well I'm gonna go have some fun with Sammi's Hitachi too. She shares." Amy smiled slyly.

I smiled and nodded as I hugged and kissed her goodbye.

* * *

When I got to work I was over an hour late. It could've been worse I supposed but thankfully the floor was abuzz with people busily working as I sat down unnoticed. I popped open my email and one caught my attention that was sent with high importance with a subject that read: "PLEASE READ: TEAM CELEBRATION LUNCH!" It was from Joe, the department's Director, and apparently the vendor had accepted all of the code and documents for the latest project my team had been working on the past few months. It was quite a relief and it meant that we'd be able to take a bit of a breather before the next wave of work hit us.

As if by magic Kayla suddenly appeared behind me and said excitedly, "Well hi! I see you got the great news! We just found out a little while ago."

I almost jumped out of my chair before turning quickly to face her. She was covering her mouth and laughing at my reaction but she quickly composed herself.

"Sorry about that, didn't mean to scare you." She giggled a bit more.

I laughed it off and replied, "It's okay, I'll just need to remember to bring extra underwear from now on."

Over on the next row there was a bit of snickering at my remark so I knew we had an audience. Kayla quickly looked up toward the sound and then looked back at me.

She said in a softer tone, "We're having a celebration lunch at noon at Grimaldi's. You in? You were a big part of the success of this project."

I actually did want to go because their New York pizza was top-notch, but I also knew that I wanted to see Amy so I took a moment to consider it and said, "I'd really like to but I'm planning to meet someone for lunch today."

She quickly looked around again and said very quietly, "Oh, that's fine. Enjoy your lunch date with Amy. I hope you get something tasty to eat. I'll see you later." She looked right at me while smiling wickedly.

She turned and strode away, leaving me sitting there with an open-mouthed stunned expression and a hot face as I pondered why she would say something like that. I quickly decided that if she wanted to tease me like that I was going to be ready to tease her right back next time.

Just before Kayla had walked away I faintly heard my phone buzzing in my pocket so I took it out to see that I had four missed texts from Bethany:

"OMFG last night was amazing!"

"Can!not!wait! for this weekend visit!!"

"Call me?"

"Dude! Where are you? I NEEEEEED TO TAAAALK TO YOUUUU! CALL MEEEE!"

The first three had been sent about 30 minutes prior but the final one was from just now. I must have missed hearing the vibration sound while we were still at the apartment.

I quickly sent back:

"Sorry, one sec."

I jumped up and quickly went to the stairwell and dialed her number and was greeted to an exasperated sigh. "Where have you been? Don't you check your phone?!"

"Sorry, I had a really crazy morning and I just made it to work. Is everything okay?"

"I've been dying to tell you about last night and how I can't wait for this weekend. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm on my second pair of panties and came like five times already." She giggled in such a way that her happiness just shown right through the phone and filled me with joy for her.

For the next five minutes she went on to tell me what had happened and how they'd been up until nearly 2am fucking. When she stopped talking I stood there with an obvious boner and said, "Wow, I wish I could've been there; that was amazing."

"It so was! But as much as I had fun with Daddy, I still miss you. I want you, Danny. It's been way too long and I really want you back inside me. I think about you all the time."

I said softly, "I think about you too, Beautiful."

"I love you."

"Love you too. See you on Saturday."

We said our goodbyes and ended the call, and after a little while my penis went back to normal enough to where I was able to walk back to my desk.

* * *

Around 11:00 my desk phone rang and the number that showed up on the screen was really strange. It simply read "11111". I had no idea who it might be until a second later the word "SECURITY" showed up above it.

I had no idea why Security would be calling me but I answered it right away. "This is Dan."

The voice on the other end was very friendly. "Um, yes, Mr. Kildall? This is Eddie down in main security. We have a Ms. Patterson here to see you. Would you be able to come down to the main lobby, sir?"

I stared down at the phone screen, confused and not sure how to respond. I had planned to call her and go back to the apartment for a quick lunch sex session. Couldn't she just come up? Did she forget her badge? I must not have answered quickly enough because Eddie prompted, "Sir, are you there?"

I snapped out of my mental fog and quickly forced out, "Oh, yes, I'll be right down!"

"Thank you, sir." The line disconnected.

I locked my computer and ran down the stairs, nearly falling as I tried to get to the lobby as quickly as I could. When I made it through the door and rounded the corner, there she was, chatting with Eddie. She was wearing a dark blue skirt and a matching top that had little pink flowers on it that I didn't recognize.

As I quickly approached, Eddie caught my eye as I waved to him and he said something I couldn't hear to Amy, causing her to turn toward me. I openly gasped, however, when she turned around and it was Lisa instead! I felt a little déjà vu from the last time Lisa had switched places with Amy.

I almost came to an abrupt halt as the realization sank in. Why was she here? I put my best fake smile on and said, "Um, hey!"

She smiled and gracefully held out her hand and I grasped it for a moment before letting go. She spoke a little louder so that Eddie could clearly hear. "I was just telling Eddie here about how beautiful those blue hydrangeas out front are. Don't you think so?"

I had walked by the small garden out in front of the building many times and had barely even noticed the flowers, much less thought about what kind they were. I looked over at them and said, "Oh yeah, they're nice." I tried to sound convincing but I'm sure Lisa could easily see that I had no idea. She simply smiled and said to Eddie, "Thanks for calling him down. I'll take it from here." Eddie smiled genially and waved, turning his attention back to the array of monitors showing the live feeds from around the building.

She turned back to me and confidently asked, "Ready?"

I played along and replied enthusiastically, "Yep!" I shot her a questioning glance that made her smile even more widely. She returned my glance with a hint of a smirk and tilted her head toward the door suggestively.

She began walking briskly and Eddie looked at me and gave another friendly wave which I returned as I followed Lisa toward the door.

When we got outside, she could hardly contain her jubilant laughter as she turned to me and nearly shouted, "You should've seen your face! Oh my god that was so awesome!"

I was still in the dark. "Why are you here? You're an awful long way from home, Ms. Patterson."

She gleefully said with a flirty tone, "That's Lisa to you! I thought I was abundantly clear about that."

She was almost skipping and trying to stay ahead of me but I really wanted to find out what the hell was going on so I rushed up and grabbed her hand and guided her to one of the shaded benches. She giggled a bit more as we sat down and I said seriously, "What's going on, Lisa? Where's Amy?"

"I asked her to have a little alone time with you today and she said I could. By now she's back at Sandi's house and probably napping or something. She filled me in on what happened over there this morning. You really move fast, don't you?"

She leaned toward me like she was going to hug me but I quickly put my hand up and to block her. "Hold on. People could be watching us."

She stopped short and her smile faded slightly. "Oh, right. Sorry." She nodded quickly and her smile returned. "Follow me, then. Your chariot awaits." She actually said it in a beautiful British accent, something I hadn't heard her do before. It was quite endearing.

With that, she jumped up and strode off toward the parking lot. I shook my head and followed her and no sooner had we closed the doors of her little gray Mustang she was on me like a starving tigress that had been patiently stalking its prey. She crawled over on top of me in the passenger seat and was kissing me and shoving her tongue down my throat like a mad woman.

I tried to break the kiss and got out a quick, "Lisa!" She immediately began the kiss again and grabbed my hands to put on her tits. I turned my head, looking all around the car outside. "Lisa, what are you doing? Anyone could walk by and see us! We can't do this out here!"

She groaned and collapsed on top of me, wrapping her arms around my neck and panting heavily. I quickly pulled my hands off her breasts and instead pulled her into a hug.

She hoarsely whispered with a hint of desperation, "I can't stop thinking about you. You're the last thing I think about before I fall asleep and the first thing when I wake up. I crave your touch all day long. I need your hands on me. I need you inside me so bad it aches. I can't stop touching myself all day long."

She turned her head a bit and started biting and licking my neck. "God, you smell so fucking good! I just want to devour you."

Her over-the-top enthusiasm was more than enough to get my cock to take notice and it had quickly hardened. Her scent enveloped me in the small space inside the car and I was very tempted to throw caution to the wind.

Lisa could feel my cock and whispered, "I just want you right here." She stuck her tongue in my ear and it was nearly too much to take as tingles rushed down my spine, raising goosebumps on my skin. I knew I needed to take charge and right now.

I whispered confidently, "Then take me somewhere to fuck, slut."

Lisa groaned and said, "I see I have your attention now."

"And how do good little sluts address their superiors?"

Without any hesitation, she whispered, "Sir." That was followed quickly with a short moan. She pushed herself back with her hands against my shoulders and said quietly, "I got a hotel room for us, sir. It's not far."

I ran my hands under her skirt and found that she was wearing a thong. I gripped her bare ass cheeks, causing her to shiver, and then slapped her cheek, causing her to wince and bite her lower lip. Just to take it up a notch, I ran my hand to the center of her ass and under her thong and slipped the tip of my finger into her asshole, causing her eyes to close tightly.

I whispered, "Whose asshole is this, slut?"

"Yours, sir. I want you to fuck me there today. I've been busy practicing and it's all ready for you."

I smiled inwardly and said, "Perhaps, if you're worthy."

I pressed slightly harder and my finger penetrated her a little more deeply when suddenly I could feel that she had lubed herself already. I wiggled my finger around just a bit, causing her to moan again. Finally, I withdrew my finger and smiled up at her.

She opened her eyes and they were filled with lust. "Am I being a good little slut, sir?"

I gave her a piercing stare and said indifferently, "Not bad."

She looked like she had won a prize as she retreated back to the driver's seat. She giggled and started the car. Once she had pulled out of the spot, she gave it quite a bit of gas and zoomed toward the gate. Out on the main road she gunned it even more, pushing me back in my seat. It was thrilling and she was having fun showing off the power of her car.

She pulled into the parking lot at the hotel and turned off the engine and we got out. She had already checked in and had her key card ready to unlock one of the side doors. She pulled me by the hand as she giddily ran down the hall to room 107 and abruptly stopped and slid the card into the lock and barreled through the doorway.

Once the door loudly thudded closed behind us, she turned toward me in a heated daze and pushed me up against the door and her mouth was on me again. She roughly moaned into my mouth and tried to squeeze herself against me as tightly as possible.

I decided to give as good as I was getting and wrapped my arms around her and lifted her up and then bent forward and got my arm under her ass and lifted her all the way off the ground until her legs were around my waist.

Once her arms were free she brusquely began pulling up her blouse and unbuttoning it and throwing it to the floor. Never missing a beat she reached around behind her back and popped the clasp on her black lacy bra, throwing it down as well.

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...9