Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Amy closed her eyes and hugged Mom tightly and said, "Stop, you're gonna make me start crying all over again. I love you too, Mom."

We finally said our goodbyes and headed out to the car.

* * *

When we were finally alone Amy spent a while catching up on all her missed texts and calls as her friends sent messages of congratulations. Out of nowhere she said, "My mom has gone crazy, hasn't she? And it is entirely all your fault, Daniel Kildall. You fucked her into being a complete slut and made her fall in love with you." She giggled and it was clear that she wasn't upset. Quite the opposite, in fact.

I sucked in a deep self-congratulatory breath and said as I let it out, "Yep, I'm the fuckin' man."

She laughed even harder and shook her head. "The fuckin' man I'm gonna marry."

I smiled. "That too." She reached over and we held hands with interlocked fingers for a few minutes.

She returned her focus back to her phone and was constantly typing messages all the way to Kayla's house.

* * *

We made it through the gate without any issues and found Kayla's house down at the very end of a cul-de-sac. It was a really large two-story house with a long-ish driveway and was backed by a thicket of trees. We got out and it was unusually quiet and serene. There was no traffic noise of any kind. I dug into the bag and found the lunch bag and we headed for the door.

A text from Sandi popped up on both our phones at the same time that said, "Home. Got the mail"

Amy quickly sent back to tell her we were in Kayla's driveway and about to ring the doorbell.

I walked up and pressed the button and a moment later Kayla answered the door.

"Hi guys, welcome!" she said invitingly. Once we were inside we quickly exchanged hugs and quick kisses and Amy immediately showed off her engagement ring to Kayla. I noticed almost right away that Kayla wasn't wearing a bra under the oversized gray t-shirt she had on. I wondered if she had panties on under the dark blue sweatpants she had on. Her long black hair was down and she was in her bare feet and had washed all of the makeup off of her face. She looked amazing from head to toe.

Her house was huge, much bigger than either of our parents houses or Sandi's. I looked around and noticed a couple huge flat screen TVs mounted on the wall. She noticed me eyeing them and said, "Oh yeah, Don's a huge sports junkie. He watches two games at once on those." I was impressed.

Amy said, "Kayla, your house is beautiful. It's so big and open!"

"Thank you! I love it. Um... would you like a drink? I have soda, or juice, or...?"

I said, "I'd love some water." Amy said that would be fine for her too.

We wandered back to the kitchen and gathered around the island. The countertops were really nice-looking granite ones and there was a second cooktop built into it too. There was a double oven and the cabinets seemed to go on forever. It was very luxurious.

I said, "Wow, your kitchen could serve a whole restaurant!" We all laughed.

We talked for a little while and Amy finally asked, "So where's little Mia?"

Kayla said, "Oh she's down right now up in the nursery. Here, take a look." She took out her phone and showed us a live video feed of Mia sleeping in her crib.

Amy said, "Aw, look at her. She's so adorable." Kayla smiled widely and said, "Thank you."

An awkward silence started and Kayla said, "I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so nervous. I mean, it's not every day you have people over to your house who you've seen naked."

I laughed and tried to be funny. "Oh but you shouldn't be nervous because we've seen you naked too, so it all cancels out, right?"

Amy giggled and elbowed me softly. "No, I don't think it works that way."

Kayla agreed, "Yeah, it really doesn't cancel out... like, at all. But... um... I'm glad you enjoyed my video from this morning. That was the most fun I had all day and I got five, just like you asked for. Although I think number three was the best of the bunch." She smiled nervously.

Amy got closer and held out her hand for Kayla to hold and said, "Honey, it's okay. You don't need to be nervous with us. Just... just come here." She pulled Kayla into an embrace and held onto her.

Kayla took a deep breath and finally said, "I... I really want something to happen right now."

Amy said quietly, "I know, and believe me we want it too. It's just for me it feels super weird for us to show up at your house where Mia's sleeping and get into something. Sandi's expecting us home pretty soon and if we start anything now we'll be here a while and it's gonna get way out of hand, I just know it. I don't want our first time to be rushed and uncomfortable. What I really want is to have a whole day with you so we can really connect and do it right, and it has to be somewhere away from the place where Don lives. Don't you want that too?"

Kayla nodded against Amy's shoulder and sighed. "I do want our first time to be special. It's just... I'm so lonely." She sounded completely defeated.

Amy pulled her even tighter. "Aww, I'm so sorry. Listen to me, that's gonna change, okay? You hear me?"

I wanted to go and join the hug but didn't trust myself to not make things 'get way out of hand' as Amy had predicted, so I hung back and stood in silence. I saw Kayla looking at me intently as she caressed Amy's back repeatedly and tried my best to keep eye contact. So many emotions flashed through her eyes, but finally it ended in a look of resolve.

She asked Amy, "So you promise me it'll be next week?"

"Yes, I promise. Just give me one day's advance notice and we will make it happen."

"Thank you."

I asked, "Did you call anyone on that list of attorneys yet?"

She perked up a bit and said, "I did, and thank you so much for asking Sandi to help with that. I have my first consultation set for next Tuesday morning."

Amy said, "See, you're already making progress. That's great."

We talked about the divorce for a while longer until there was another lull and Amy said, "Even though I would love to stay and hug you all night, we better get going."

Kayla nodded and said, "I love holding you. Can I please kiss you again?"

Amy giggled softly and brought her hand up and caressed Kayla's face softly. Kayla closed her eyes and moaned.

Amy said, "One time I had to explain to Danny that you don't ask to kiss a girl, you..."

Kayla cut her off as she figured out the rest for herself and started kissing Amy very passionately. It didn't take long before both of them were moaning into each other's mouths and their hands were starting to explore.

I knew this qualified as getting way out of control so I stepped forward and used an authoritative tone. "Guys, you need to stop now. Come on."

Almost right away Kayla broke the kiss and stepped back with a flushed upper chest and was breathing deeply. When Amy saw her state she quietly said, "Fuck, I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." She made a frustrated noise at herself and slumped and looked down, remaining silent.

Kayla said, "I'm sorry too. Um... Okay, let's get what you came for and you can be on your way."

She took a deep breath and walked to the huge chrome built-in fridge and pulled open the bottom drawer and took out two bags of milk and several ice packs and handed them to me. I put the ice packs into the bottom of the lunch bag and then the milk in on top and zipped it closed.

I said, "I guess if we want to do this again maybe the best thing to do would be to come by the office and pick it up."

Kayla shook her head. "Oh, no... I don't know if I want to somehow risk getting caught giving you bags of my breastmilk at work so I have to insist we do it here or not at all. If I can make it through to next week after we get together I'll be able to have a little more control, I just know it. Right at the moment my clit is obviously doing the thinking again." She blushed slightly.

I laughed and asked, "Those five orgasms earlier didn't take the edge off?"

She shook her head again and smiled, "Oh no, doing that just makes me want the real thing all that much more, plus I've been thinking about seeing you all day and that kept things... um... let's just say I had to visit the restroom to wipe things down several times."

Amy smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm the same way. The more I get myself off the more I need real sex." She held up her hand and they high-fived.

I said, "Same here, but I was thinking we need to have some relationship rules we follow and the first one should be: no fucking at your house."

Amy nodded in agreement but Kayla didn't seem so sure. "Um... but if the plan is to meet at a hotel the first time, that's fine and all but where exactly do we meet after that? And who's gonna be paying? Hotels are expensive and even though you can see I have a really nice house I can't go around paying for a lot of hotel rooms. Don will notice that for sure and oh, lawyers aren't cheap either. And I'm sure you guys can't afford it and I doubt Sandi would be willing to pay all the time either. So would we meet at your house?"

Both Amy and I said in unison, "No."

Kayla put her hands up in frustration and seemed a bit perturbed. "Guys... Where then? I don't want this to be a one-time thing. I'm gonna need regular fucking." Even though the 'need regular fucking' thing would've ordinarily been something that would've made me laugh, right now she was serious and the tension in the room was high and tact was required.

I said, "Okay, we hear you. We don't have all the answers yet but I want to assure you we also don't want it to be a one-time thing, and it won't be." Amy nodded in agreement so I went on. "Let's just calm down and get through next week and in the meantime we'll brainstorm ideas on where to meet. I have an idea that I can't share right this second but it might work." It wasn't the most practical idea but I thought to myself that Mom might let us use their guest room.

Kayla retreated and took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm sorry, sometimes I have this thing where I need to have things really well planned out or I feel a lot of anxiety. I know I need to be patient. Let me know what your idea is when you can and I'll see if I can think of anything too."

Calm had been restored and we all nodded in agreement. Amy said, "We'll figure out a way. But, we should really get going. Thank you for sharing this with us." She motioned toward the lunch bag.

Kayla smiled and said, "It's my pleasure. I mean, like literally." She giggled and added, "Let me know what she thinks, okay?"

We began heading toward the door and I said, "Oh we will."

We paused at the door for one last hug so I put the lunch bag on the floor. Amy and Kayla embraced again for a moment and they shared a short yet intimate kiss. She turned to me and pulled me in close and said softly, "Thanks for keeping a cool head. I'm sorry I freaked out a little there."

I said, "It's all fine now; just have to be patient."

She looked into my eyes very intensely for a second before leaning in to kiss me. She immediately pushed her tongue inside my mouth and I sucked on it and licked it, causing her to moan loudly. Breathing in her scent and tasting her mouth and feeling her tongue between my lips caused me to quickly get fully erect and I pressed against her firmly.

The sudden rush of arousal was intense and before I realized what I shouldn't do I ran one hand up under the soft cotton fabric of her t-shirt and found her braless breast and brushed my thumb over her nipple softly. My other hand went right down the inside back of her sweat pants and found that she did have panties on so I quickly pulled my hand back up and got underneath them as well and firmly gripped her bare ass cheek and tightly pulled her against me.

She groaned in response and pulled back slightly and with a super-quick motion yanked her t-shirt off.

Amy gasped out, "Oh my god."

Surprisingly though, Amy's tone wasn't annoyed, it was a very aroused-sounding one. The next thing I knew Amy went around the back of Kayla and worked on pulling down her sweats and panties.

Over the next couple minutes everyone's clothes were thrown haphazardly down on the tile entryway and we were fused together.

After a couple minutes of passionate three-way kissing Kayla broke the kiss and leaned down and pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked in on Mia and made sure she was still sleeping before pulling us down the hallway.

Amy was hesitant. "Kayla, I'm absolutely not having sex in your husband's bed."

"Oh no no, I'm taking you to the guest room."

We walked into the room and Kayla quickly ripped the comforter and blanket off onto the floor and plunked her phone down on the nightstand and turned back and grabbed both our hands and pulled us back into an embrace next to the bed. We kissed and licked her neck and ears and collar bones and teased her very erect nipples with our tongues while looking each other in the eye as we listened to her moans. It was super hot.

Kayla dropped to her knees and Amy quickly followed suit and they assaulted my cock together. It was everything I could do to stop myself from blowing my load all over their faces right then as I looked down at them taking turns sucking me. Somewhere in the back of my thoughts I recalled that I hadn't washed again after fucking Mom earlier and hoped that Kayla wasn't too put off with tasting another woman's pussy on me.

After a few minutes of that Kayla looked up into my eyes and said pleadingly, "I need you inside me. I need you so bad!"

She stood and began pulling at me. We were at the edge of the bed and she went down backwards with me on top of her and we started ravenously kissing again. Amy crawled on the bed beside us and said to me, "Lean back."

I turned and looked at her questioningly but saw her smiling face and pulled back and sat up on my knees. Amy put her hand right above my cock and pushed me back slightly more and leaned over and started licking Kayla's pussy! Kayla gasped really loudly and gripped the sheets tightly with her fists. Amy said excitedly, "Fuck, she's so wet already! Mmm... so good!"

Amy immediately turned her head and sunk my cock into her warm wet mouth for another few seconds to get me wet again. Then she leaned back and took my cock in her hand and said softly, "Give her exactly what she's been needing."

Amy guided the tip of my cock into Kayla's wet opening and I pushed forward and penetrated her with the first few inches and she had to cover her mouth to stifle a scream. Amy's fingers were starting to work on Kayla's clit and soon I had pushed all of the rest of the way inside her.

Each time I pulled back Amy would circle her clit again with her fingers. After a couple minutes of sitting straight up on my knees I moved forward and put some of my weight on her so I could kiss her again and also so I could suck on those perfect tits of hers.

Amy kept her hand in place even though it was now trapped between Kayla and me but somehow managed to still manipulate her clit. She lay down beside us and soon we were all trading kisses.

Kayla used her hands to push her tits up together and Amy and I each got a nipple in our mouths and I caressed mine with my tongue before starting to suck. Kayla repositioned her hand slightly and she started pressing and squeezing her breasts and suddenly a gush of milk filled my mouth. As the warm liquid filled my mouth I nearly came but managed to breathe through it and hold off. Kayla needed a good hard fucking that lasted a while and I wasn't about to let her down.

I held the milk in my mouth and moved up and shared it with Kayla, and then Amy did the same thing. I had stopped thrusting for a minute to stop myself from cumming but now I started moving again as we repeatedly suckled warm milk from Kayla's nipples.

I reached down and pushed the breast I'd been sucking up so that Kayla and I could both suck on it at the same time, and Amy quickly followed suit and we alternated back and forth.

It was incredibly arousing and I could feel my orgasm starting to take hold and there wasn't any stopping it this time. Suddenly a thought ripped through my mind and I gasped loudly and blurted out, "Oh fuck are you on birth control?!"

She nodded emphatically and said, "Yes, cum in me Danny, I need your cum in me!"

Relief flooded through my body and just a few seconds later I growled loudly as every drop of my cum flooded her pussy.

Amy motioned for me to move out of the way so she could get her face between Kayla's thighs and as I continued kissing her and sucking on her nipple, Amy's expert tongue quickly sent her over the edge, and this time she wasn't able to stifle the loud scream as her orgasm went on and on. Amy stopped for a moment but then resumed her assault and over the next ten minutes Kayla had cum two more times, each time her entire body shaking violently.

After the last orgasm ripped through her body she whimpered, "Please, no more, no more. Oh god. Oh my fucking god!"

She was breathing really hard for a few minutes and before long she turned on her side and pulled at me and we got into a tight embrace. Amy got on the other side of her and pulled up tightly against Kayla's back, sandwiching her between us. Amy found my hand and held it over Kayla's hip.

A couple minutes passed and Kayla weakly said, "I need to check on Mia."

I sat up and grabbed her phone and handed it to her. She looked at it and relaxed again. "She's fine." She laid the phone down on the bed next to her head and we got back into the embrace.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Thank you so much. That was... wow." She kissed me very lovingly and then started to turn on her back. Amy adjusted to give her room and soon she thanked her as well. She said, "Amy, you just gave me the best orgasms of my whole life. I'm not even kidding."

Amy giggled and said, "I've been told I should teach a class."

We all laughed and Kayla said, "Oh god yes, sign me up. Can I try doing it to you now?"

I saw Amy smile and she said, "You wanna lick my... what did you call it? My 'beautiful little wet pussy'?"

Kayla said, "Yes." She giggled loudly.

"Okay, but then we really have to go." Amy turned around and spread her legs for Kayla and said gently, "I know it's your first time so I'm gonna guide you, okay? Come here and take a really close look at me."

Amy grabbed a pillow for support and leaned up on one elbow as Kayla moved into a prone position with her face between her legs and Amy explained that she liked to have her inner thighs kissed and caressed first, so Kayla did that. "That feels nice, so now I want you to use a light touch with your fingers and gently caress my labia and the skin around them. Just go from the bottom all the way up to the top but don't touch my clit yet."

Kayla did that and Amy moaned, "Oh yeah, that's good honey. Now use your fingers and spread me open." Kayla did it and Amy asked, "See how wet you made me?"

Kayla said, "Oh wow I've never knew it looked quite like this."

Amy ran her finger through her wetness and offered it to Kayla. "Taste me." Kayla obediently sucked Amy's finger into her mouth and cleaned it.

Kayla said softly, "You taste so good."

Watching this unfold was starting to make me hard again and I was very gently stroking myself as the lesson proceeded.

"Now I'm ready for your tongue. First try the same thing we did with your fingers on my labia. Use a soft touch at first."

Kayla started and Amy put her head back and gasped. "Oh fuck that's good. Keep doing that. Mmm... shit!"

She made a few passes and Amy said, "Okay, let's try a little fingering. Use your middle finger and push it inside me." As she did that Amy responded, "Oh yes. Do you know how to find your G-spot?"

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678