Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost before she could get all the words out Lisa broke the kiss yet again and said enthusiastically, "Yes Mistress!"

Hearing Amy's command sent me not just over the edge but soaring over it. I tensed up and growled loudly as my cock unleashed a hot torrent of cum deep inside Mom's ass.

I came so hard that my ears started ringing and I even saw stars. It was so good but I knew I'd need to sit down for a minute to recover.

Amy watched as I slumped onto Mom's back and then as I pulled out of her and moved back to the couch to sit down.

Amy said, "Before you get your creamy treat you will suck our cocks clean!" She came and sat down next to me with her dildo standing up proudly as my cock started to shrink.

Quickly both Mom and Lisa started to dismount from the chair, nearly toppling it in the process with a couple 'Oh sorry!'s and giggles being traded before they turned and knelt again in front of us. Mom didn't even flinch as she took my cock into her mouth and sucked it ravenously.

Lisa took a really deep breath and slowly eased the dildo into her mouth, tentatively tasting it and finally realizing that it was fine and getting into the act of sucking her mistress's cock.

Amy even took her head in her hands and pushed it down onto the dildo with some force and caused Lisa to gag a bit. Lisa had a surprise in store though when she backed up, took a breath and then sunk the dildo completely down her throat.

Amy even broke character and gasped while saying loudly, "MOM! Oh my god!" She watched in awe as her mother deep-throated the dildo again and again. Amy recovered somewhat and resumed character. "Switch with your sister."

Mom and Lisa switched places and Lisa easily throated me. It was a lot easier since I was only about half-erect at this point. There was still a little cum oozing from the tip of my cock and she made sure to nurse it all out of me over the course of the next couple minutes.

I looked down at her and directed, "Suck my cum out of your sister's asshole."

It took a little quick repositioning but finally Lisa was sucking greedily at Mom's asshole. Mom pushed a bit and a huge glob of cum appeared at her exit. Amy had stood and gotten out of the harness and was down on the floor watching as it started coming out and said excitedly, "Oh fuck there's so much!"

To Lisa she directed, "Suck all that delicious cum up, slave. Share it with your sister."

Lisa didn't even hesitate. She opened her mouth and sealed her lips around Mom's asshole and sucked every drop of cum there was and got back up on her knees with it in her mouth and shared a deep kiss with Mom. Even though I'd just finished cumming my cock flinched and twitched pleasurably watching them.

After a few minutes all traces of cum had been swallowed and the master/slave game was over.

Amy said gently to Lisa, "Come here to me." The harsh eyes of the mistress had been replaced by the tender loving eyes of the daughter. They embraced and Amy added, "I love you so much." Lisa sighed and said, "I love you too baby but I think I need that nap now."

Everyone laughed and we all gathered together on the couch with Mom sitting on my lap and Lisa doing her best to do the same with Amy. Amy was quickly getting uncomfortable with her taller and slightly heavier mother sitting on her so she got off her and instead straddled her with her knees resting on the couch on the outside of Amy's legs and her upper body resting gently against her chest. That position worked much better.

Amy softly said, "That was so much fun." At the same time I softly kissed Mom and said, "I'm so glad you could come."

Mom smiled and said, "Yeah, about that, do the girls get to cum now, Mister Master sir? My clit's about to explode."

They all started giggling loudly and I said, "Oh shit, yeah, let's take care of you ladies now." I laughed too.

Before we got started Amy asked Lisa, "When did you learn how to do that? I can't even do it, although I haven't practiced much."

Lisa grinned widely. "Well there's your problem right there. I practiced a lot to be able to do that for Danny."

Amy looked at her and got a little perturbed tone going. "Wait, you... you deep-throated my boyfriend before I did?"

Lisa quickly admonished her. "Now now, don't take that tone with me. But yes, I did it for him the other day at the hotel."

Amy closed her eyes momentarily and her good mood returned. "I hate it when I get these sudden rushes of jealousy. I'm glad you were able to do it."

Mom said to her, "Honey, we all get those jealous feelings. I have them all the time. Just last night James was fucking Bethy and he came harder than I remember him cumming with me for... years, maybe. I nearly lost it. But, the key I've found is to push down that urge to open your mouth and just say whatever you're thinking when you know it's probably going to be hurtful. You need to take a few seconds and let those initial sharp feelings wash over you and remember that at the end of the day we all love each other but sometimes someone is going to be able to do something better than we can or a certain situation is going to somehow be way more arousing but it doesn't mean that they love us any less or that we are any less special. Okay?"

Amy nodded and said, "Okay, I'll try to remember that. Now who's going to suck my clit? I choose..." She pointed at each of us in turn like an abbreviated game of eeny, meeny, miny, moe and ended up pointing right at Mom and said, "My second mom!"

I smiled and looked at Lisa and said, "Looks like you get me!"

She quickly moved off of Amy's legs and started to sit down when I saw how wet her ass was from all the lube and grabbed her and said, "Wait, I need to grab the towel."

Lisa looked at Mom and said, "He's so thoughtful, isn't he?" Mom replied, "I raised him right, what can I say?"

I looked back and had an idea. I got the towel and in turn used it to dry Lisa's and then Mom's wet areas and said, "Let's make a chain."

Right away Amy said excitedly, "Oh yeah, awesome!" She said to Mom, "You do me, Mom'll do you and Danny'll do Mom."

It didn't take too much repositioning to get everyone aligned to where all three of them were getting their pussies licked at the same time. Sounds of moaning filled the living room as they approached a crescendo of orgasmic proportions. Somehow they managed to all start cumming within seconds of each other. It was almost like magic.

I had been fingering Lisa's G-spot the whole time and was treated to a small rush of squirt as she came and I greedily swallowed it all down. Everyone pretty much collapsed where they were, either on the floor or on the couch in Amy's case.

I crawled up next to Lisa and we melted into each other's arms in a tight embrace. She looked deeply into my eyes and said quietly, "I love you."

I still wasn't sure how I felt but right didn't seem like the time to explore my feelings with too much introspection and I wasn't about to disappoint her. I immediately replied, "I love you too." I knew that it was only a matter of time before I would fall in love with Lisa too and I was no longer afraid of pushing against the tide of emotions that I knew would eventually overtake and consume my soul. In response to what I had said she kissed me tenderly and said lovingly, "Thank you so much."

Amy made her way onto the floor and got right next to her mom and said to her gently, "I heard that, and I just want you to know that I've come to terms with it. It's okay for you to love him too. But he will always be my husband."

Lisa turned slightly back and she and Amy embraced tightly. Lisa quietly said, "Of course he will. Me loving him isn't a threat to you; it never has been. But it doesn't change how I feel." Amy nodded.

Mom scooted up behind Amy and rubbed her back gently. She said, "I'm so proud of you. I was almost certain that this would happen because it also happened to me and I know all too well how insecure you may have felt because I sure did. My sister basically stole my son away from me and fell in love with him and took him away to live with her. But that doesn't mean he loves me any less. If anything he loves me more than ever before and he certainly loves you more deeply than anyone else."

Amy put her hand over her eyes and sniffled as a couple tears forced their way out and onto her cheeks. She turned back and embraced Mom tightly and said softly, "I need to talk to you a lot more to get all this amazing wisdom."

Mom giggled and said, "And I think I should talk to you more so I can step up my dirty talking game." Amy immediately knew what Mom was referring to and blushed the deepest crimson I'd ever seen and even covered her face with her hands.

Lisa said loudly, "I know! Oh my god, my dear sweet daughter, where in the world did you hear those filthy things that were coming out of your slutty little mouth?!"

Everyone laughed and she said a little defensively, "Okay, so I had watched this video a few days ago where a dominatrix woman was saying stuff like that to her slave boy who was blindfolded and handcuffed and licking her ass and it really turned me on. She even had one of those cage things on his dick so he couldn't get hard."

Something clicked for me and I asked, "Oh shit, is that why you've suddenly started acting so dominant?"

She giggled as her answer came out. "I think it definitely inspired me. When I imagined doing that I felt so powerful. I thought maybe if I acted like her and said the words how she did I could get people to do exactly what I wanted and every time I've tried it so far it somehow ended up working so it kind of... I don't know, it just sort of snowballed from there."

Mom said, "You should really talk to Bethy. She loves watching videos like that and is well on her way to being a complete domme. We sometimes do roleplays with me as her slave just like we did today. Sometimes I even find myself wanting to submit to her for real. I've had weird random dreams of being locked up in a dungeon and being forced to pleasure her pussy on demand. And every time I wake up out of that dream it takes about two quick rubs of my clit to send me over the edge."

Lisa nearly exploded, "Are you serious?! I've been having those kinds of thoughts too! Except I already know for sure that I want to... oh god this is embarrassing..." She took a deep breath and said it. "I want to worship my own daughter's pussy. There." She sighed and didn't make eye contact with any of us.

Mom was unphased. "Lease, that's a totally okay desire and I'm really pleased you've allowed yourself to accept it and also be brave enough to say right it in front of us. We can all see how very submissive you are and it's no worse or no better than the opposite end of the spectrum. Amy's apparently been acting really dominant lately and you're naturally responding to her new behavior. You're comfortable in letting her have that power because you completely trust that she will never take advantage of you or mistreat you. It's the same reason you're responding so strongly to Danny."

Lisa said, "Thank you for saying that Dee. It's so comforting. I have to say that you sound an awful lot like Sandi."

Mom waved her hand dismissively and said, "Oh, that slut gets all her best material from me anyway." Everyone laughed.

There was a lull in the conversation until Mom said, "Anyone up for a shower? My ass feels all leaky and goopy, but in a nice way."

We all laughed again and slowly dragged ourselves off the floor and went upstairs with Mom and me in the hall bathroom and Amy and Lisa in the master bath. I made sure to grab the dildo and Lisa's plug so I could wash them while we were up there.

Once the water was on Mom hugged me tightly and said, "I'm so glad I didn't have to wait all the way to Saturday to see you."

"Me too. I always love being with you. And inside you."

She giggled and we began kissing for a few minutes but not too long to run all the hot water out since both showers were running. We washed ourselves clean and got out and headed into Lisa's room and climbed on the big bed and waited for Lisa and Amy to get done. When we heard Lisa moaning loudly we knew it would be a while.

Mom reached over and rubbed the tip of my cock between her fingers and when it jumped, she said, "Oh, I like the looks of that. Come here to mommy, baby. Let's make love."

I didn't need to be told twice as I slowly pressed my hardness deep inside her. I pulled her up into our special position to be sure she would cum and we nearly came together, with her starting her orgasm as I had almost finished emptying a fresh load of cum inside her pussy.

Mom was still impaled on what was left of my erection when Lisa and Amy emerged from the bathroom. Lisa said appreciatively, "Oh my god that's beautiful."

Mom looked up at them and said simply, "We heard you and got inspired."

I eased Mom back down on the bed and Lisa said, "Happy to be of service." She giggled at her own joke.

Amy and Lisa joined us on the bed for about an hour and we just cuddled and Lisa drifted to sleep.

Eventually Amy sat up and caught my eye and said, "We should probably get going. We're gonna hit traffic again and we're supposed to go by Kayla's."

Mom asked, "Oh, Sandi mentioned her. The amazing ass woman, right?"

I smiled and said, "That's the one. Did you see the pics of her ass?" Mom quickly replied, "Nah, how amazing could it possibly be?"

I gasped out loud laughing, "Ohoho well mother dear, you just stay right there."

I jumped up and ran downstairs and found my phone and saw that I had a bunch of texts waiting. I found the album of pictures we had taken of Kayla and pulled it up.

I got to the best pic of Kayla's naked ass and turned it around right in front of Mom's face.

Her mouth opened widely and her reaction was almost immediate. "Oh my god, you weren't kidding... Okay... Well I hate this woman. How does anyone have this ass?"

Amy was giggling and said loudly, "THANK YOU! My thoughts exactly! I hate her!"

Mom started swiping through the pictures and on each one she would have a comment similar to, "Oh that's... just... unreal..." She finally said, "Can I come with you? I'd pay to worship that girl's body. Does she live in the gym? I mean, MY GOD, look at her muscles! And those TITS! And they're obviously natural! Here, take this phone away; I can't look at her anymore. I feel woefully inferior as a female."

Lisa said incredulously, "Oh come on, let me see it! You have to be exaggerating, surely?"

Lisa swiped through the pictures and even rotated the phone and zoomed in on a few. She looked at Amy at one point and asked, "And this girl's had a baby?"

Amy nodded, "Yep, she has a nine-month-old."

Lisa finally said with an exasperated sigh as she shook her head, "She's too perfect. Fuck her."

That caused everyone to burst out laughing and I said, "Oh we plan to."

Mom asked incredulously, "So after being with us you're just gonna drop by her house and fuck her too?"

Amy answered, "Oh no, absolutely not. We're just picking up some breastmilk."

Mom exclaimed, "WHAT?!" while Lisa simultaneously went with, "Breastmilk?!"

Apparently Sandi hadn't shared all of the details with Mom so I tried to think of something short. "Okay, so it's all a really long story but you know how Sandi is with tasting other women on me?"

Mom nodded. "That's another thing we have in common. I love it too."

"Well, Sandi had tasted a tiny bit of milk on me but wasn't sure if she could really taste it and we thought we would ask Kayla if she could make us some extra, and she said she would, so now we're going to go get it so Sandi can taste it too. We both had some and it was actually pretty yummy."

Mom shook her head and threw her hands in the air, "Okay, I've officially heard everything now. I'm ready, take me Jesus!" She dramatically looked upward as everyone laughed really hard.

Since we were thinking about Kayla I remembered we had told her to send us a picture of her pussy so I checked my messages and found something much better. She had sent about ten pictures and a short video. I clicked the link and the video opened up and started playing at full volume. She was trying to be quiet but her moans came over the tiny phone speaker very clearly.

Amy looked over and asked, "Is that..." Her eyes got wide as she figured out it was Kayla. "She made us a video too?! Awesome!"

Taking turns we all watched it play through several times. Lisa said, "Okay well I'm turned on." Mom quickly added, "You're not the only one. Wow."

She handed me the phone back and I read Kayla's last text that was sent to both Amy and me. "Well that was fun. I hope I did okay and it's what you wanted." That was followed by a set of smiley faces and hearts.

I answered back, "That was way beyond what I asked for. I would say it was exemplary. We loved it. Thank you!"

I quickly added, "When is the earliest we can get to your house?"

A few minutes later she answered, "I'm so happy you enjoyed it! I'll be home at 6. You'll get to meet Mia today. Also, you have to go through the community gate, code 8162."

I said to Amy, "She said we could get there at 6. And Mia will be there."

Amy smiled and said, "Okay, we better start heading out if we're gonna make that."

We got up and headed downstairs and started getting dressed except for Lisa who opted to remain naked. I walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and saw that we had forgotten our lunch mess when Mom had gotten there so I walked back to the living room and asked Lisa, "Hey Mom, are the dishwasher dishes clean or dirty?"

She did a double take and said, "Um... dirty. Why?"

"Oh, all our lunch dishes are still..."

She interrupted me and said, "Oh honey don't worry about that. I'll get that stuff. It's really nothing."

Mom was already walking toward the kitchen. "Nonsense. C'mon guys. If we work together it'll be a snap."

Lisa didn't object further and in just a few minutes we had the kitchen back to ship shape and started the dishwasher.

Lisa said, "Wow, that was fast. Can you come over more often to help with the housework?" She giggled.

We got all our stuff packed back in the bag and congregated near the front door to say our goodbyes.

Amy looked at Lisa and asked, "So are you just gonna be naked all the time now?"

Lisa shrugged and said, "I don't know. Maybe? It feels so nice and free when I'm here by myself and I get a little thrill out of being naked and on display while everyone else has clothes on. It feels a little... subservient, don't you think?"

Mom said, "Ah, makes perfect sense, and I'd say yeah it is. And I love seeing those big tits all out and proud." She actually reached out and tweaked one of Lisa's hard nipples.

Lisa's smile could've lit up the room. "I know they're not as perfect as that Kayla woman's... not like anyone's are, but I do love my girls." She playfully put her hands underneath them and lifted them up and wobbled them up and down, causing everyone to laugh.

"Of course when Tom gets home I'll get dressed because that's when I get to be in charge. I think today I'll have him shower right away and order him to be naked for me the rest of the evening and have him randomly do sexual favors for me. He'll like that." She smiled and everyone agreed that her plan sounded fun.

Finally Lisa said to everyone, "I'm so glad you were able to come see me today. And Dee I was so thankful you were able to be here on such short notice."

Mom hugged her tightly and said, "Oh, well it was entirely my pleasure. Anytime I get to see Danny and Amy these days is a chance I don't easily pass up."

Mom turned to Amy, "And you, my sweet girl, congratulations again and even though I already consider you my second daughter I'm so incredibly thrilled that our families are going to become one with each other. I love you, truly."

123456...8