Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

"I KNEW IT! YESSSSS!!!" At this point everyone was laughing and almost bouncing up and down as we stood around Lisa, whose large bouncing boobs did not go unnoticed.

Mom went on, "So that must be what all these vague texts from Sandi are about. Oh god honey I'm so happy for you. Amy are you there sweetie?"

"I'm right here, Mom!" Amy answered excitedly.

"Oh sweetie I can't wait to hug you. I'm so happy for you. I love you!"

All over again Amy started sobbing lightly and said softly, "I love you too. This is the best day ever."

Amy quickly texted her a picture of the ring on her hand and Mom got it and said, "Oh, it looks so beautiful on you. I think Mom has some pictures of grandma that show her wearing it too. I'll make sure to ask her to bring her albums next time she visits. She was a beautiful lady, just like you."

Amy smiled widely and wiped tears away. "I would love to see those."

Lisa asked, "So what are you up to right now? Um... you wanna come over and play with us?"

My eyes got wide and I wondered why that idea hadn't occurred to me. Mom answered excitedly, "Well, I'm out grocery shopping for this weekend but I'll be home in twenty minutes and you bet I'd love to come over. Oh shit, I have one other errand I need to do so I'm thinking I could be there in about an hour. I'm actually at Bethy's store so hold on while I head over there so I can give her the big news." Bethany had gotten a new part time job working at a grocery store bakery.

In just a moment Mom had found Bethany and we could hear them talking quietly. Suddenly she was on the phone and nearly shouted, "YOU DID WHAT?! YOU PROPOSED?! OH MY GOD!"

All over again we went through the process of telling Bethany everything that had happened. Mom showed her the picture with the ring and she said, "Oh it's so pretty on you, Amy."

Amy thanked her and then Mom told her she was coming over to Lisa's house. For a moment that apparently didn't go over too well as we heard her say with an annoyed tone, "Really? You're going without me again? That's so not fair, Mom!"

Mom took the phone back and said to us, "Hold on a sec." She muted the phone and a minute went by. Finally she came back and said, "Okay, I got that all smoothed over. God, she's gonna be the death of me. Anyway, I am so happy and so is Bethy."

In the background we heard Bethany say, "I am! Congrats!"

Mom said, "Okay, I'm gonna rush here and get moving. I have to see if I can get ahold of James and Mom. Everyone must know!" She giggled.

Lisa asked us in a whisper, "Have you eaten yet? I was thinking we could have a quick lunch while we wait for Dee to get here."

We had been in such a rush that we hadn't even eaten breakfast and now it was almost lunch time. I whispered back, "Oh that would be awesome. I'm starved." Amy agreed, "So hungry."

Lisa said to Mom, "Hey Dee, I'm gonna feed the kids so hopefully by the time you get here we'll be finished and ready."

Mom said excitedly, "Perfect! Oh, actually, I don't have your address yet."

Amy was already on it and had sent it and Mom said, "Oh, okay, got it now. Thanks sweetie."

We finished up with the call and had lunch. Lisa strutted around the kitchen naked as Amy and I stood around talking with her with our clothes still on. It was fun and yet somehow felt completely natural. When we sat down at the table to eat Lisa looked at me and said, "I know the other day when I was dropping you off at work you said you really didn't know me that well yet, so let me tell you about myself and share some of my life with you."

While we ate Lisa told us all about where she had grown up, about her parents and where they lived when she was a little girl. She told us about high school and how she had become attracted to her older brother Jack and how she had hatched a plan to seduce him that had taken months. Apparently they would come home after school and be alone for several hours while their parents were at work so they'd have lots of time together. At first Jack didn't seem to respond to her advances but he finally did one day when he had come home really sore after a tough football practice. Lisa offered to give him a massage and somehow talked him into doing the massage "right" with him naked and only a towel covering him.

When he had flipped over and his cock was completely hard, Lisa went in for the kill and touched him. He didn't try to stop her and it only took about a minute before she had jerked him off to a huge orgasm that went all over his chest and stomach. From that day on they had a sexual relationship. They snuck around and fucked whenever and wherever they could and even risked sleeping together after their mom and dad had gone to sleep.

Months before Jack went away to college Lisa had to learn to drive just so she would be able to visit him so they could continue having sex. When Lisa graduated from high school it seemed completely prudent for her to move in with her big brother to save on housing costs since they were attending the same university.

Even after Lisa met Tom her sexual relationship with Jack continued. Eventually Tom found out and unbeknownst to Lisa he secretly got off on thinking about his new girlfriend fucking another man. The excitement and arousal he felt was greatly intensified knowing that the man was her own brother.

When Jack got married the sex with Lisa stopped for about five years until one night when Jack and his wife Melissa were visiting and he got completely shitfaced and let it slip a little too loudly that he missed fucking his little sister. There was an epic blow-up as Melissa tried to process her feelings. A couple nights went by where she left and stayed in a hotel but finally she called and they talked on the phone and reconciled. The next day she came back and she rushed to Lisa's arms and embraced her and actually thanked her for being Jack's first love and she had decided that if they wanted to occasionally be with each other that she wouldn't stop them.

That night Jack was allowed to sleep in Lisa's bed while Tom slept downstairs on the couch and Melissa slept with Amy in her room.

Amy actually remembered and excitedly asked, "That night?! Uncle Jack was fucking you that night?! Oh my god! I always wondered what was going on. I guess now it all makes sense. Aunt Missy cried a little that night and I had no idea why. She would never say anything and I was really worried."

Lisa said, "Aw, I'm sorry we worried you baby. Missy wasn't very happy then but we are the best of friends these days and she's completely accepted what Jack and I have. I talked to him just a couple days ago and told him everything that's happening with you and Danny and he is so jealous. He wanted to fly out right that instant and fuck his little sister silly." We all laughed and Amy added, "Well he is still pretty hot. I'd probably let him fuck me." The nonchalant way she said it took me a little by surprise but the shock wore off quickly.

Lisa opened her mouth wide in shock and said, "Oh really?! Well I'll have to let him know you said that." She giggled and added, "I wonder what Missy would say to that. I'm sure it would confirm for her that we're a family of crazy sluts."

Amy giggled again and said, "Well, Aunt Missy's no slouch either. I wonder how she'd react to me hitting on her?"

We couldn't stop laughing. Lisa got out, "Oh my god she'd probably have a stroke!"

I pounced on that. "Yeah, stroking Jack's cock while Amy sucks her clit, probably."

The volume of laughter doubled again and Lisa shook her head emphatically, "Oh no, she's not that kind of girl, Danny. Melissa Geller is as straight-laced as they come. She's a fancy orthopedic surgeon."

I shrugged and asked, "Why does her being a surgeon matter? She still has a working pussy, right?"

Lisa put her head back and laughed again when the doorbell rang. She started walking toward the door and finished her thought, "Well I'm told she does but she'd never let another girl near it. Jack would've told me if there was a chance she was even remotely curious."

I conceded and we followed Lisa to the door. She looked through the peephole and opened it. Mom walked in and was a little surprised that Lisa was naked.

She asked excitedly, "Wait, you've been naked the whole time?"

Lisa giggled and said, "I haven't had clothes on since sometime yesterday, my dear." Mom paused briefly and kissed Lisa hello. The kiss only lingered for a few seconds but there was definitely some heat there.

Mom looked over at us and immediately rushed into Amy's arms and embraced her. She said, "You two are still dressed while your mom prances around in the buff?" She side-eyed me and said, "And Danny's dick isn't even hard. This is surreal."

Amy said softly, "It's actually kind of fun, sort of like she's our little naked slut slave or something."

Mom made a sound like she realized what Amy meant and said, "Ohhh, I get it. That does sound fun. Well you come here. I've missed you and I need kisses."

Amy whispered "Me too..." They kissed lightly at first but after a bit the intensity was growing. Finally Mom broke the kiss and brought her hand up and brushed Amy's hair to the side and said, "I love you so much. It's gonna be so awesome having you as my second daughter."

Amy couldn't stop smiling and said, "I love you too, Mom."

Mom said, "Okay, I need to go tell Danny hello." Amy nodded and reluctantly let her go.

Mom looked over at me and had a kind of pissed expression at first. "I didn't realize you were such a damn tease. I should whip your butt, boy!" Her expression disappeared and was quickly replaced by complete happiness as she embraced me tightly. I naturally lifted her up and squeezed her tightly. She said softly, "Oh my god baby I know it's only been a few days but I've missed you desperately. Every night when I go to sleep I think about how much I'd love it if you were there with me."

We kissed for a moment and I said, "I would love to sleep with you every night, mommy. We'd have so much fun."

When I said 'mommy' she moaned slightly and reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants. She said, "I'm so happy you finally asked Amy. I talked to Dad and he said to tell you congratulations and wants to shake your hand. Mom said almost the same thing but she had other ideas that didn't include hands." She giggled with complete joy.

I let Mom down and she got a mischievous look on her face as she stepped back and looked at the other three of us and gave a sidelong glance at Lisa and asked Amy, "So, what do you plan to do with your little slut slave over here?"

"I was thinking I wanted to fuck her ass hard with my strapon cock while Danny fucks my ass. Plus, I'm sure she's been a bad little slut slave and needs her ass spanked hard."

Lisa said softly, "Oh I've been so bad. So naughty."

Mom's eyes glinted with excitement as she said, "Oooh, that sounds like fun. Can I be a slut slave today too? I haven't had my ass fucked since the last time Danny did it." She didn't really wait for an answer and really quickly had taken her clothes off and went over and stood next to Lisa and held her hand.

Lisa said sexily to Mom, "Oh god, we can play sister slaves!" Mom nodded and smiled widely in agreement.

I eyed Mom's bare pussy and asked, "So when did you decide to shave?"

Mom looked down for a second and moved slightly to put herself more on display and said, "Oh, you noticed! It's not shaved, I went and got it done at the same place Bethy and Amy go to. I love how smooth it is. Daddy asked me to do it after loving the way Bethy feels."

I said, "Oh, that makes perfect sense now. I saw you in the hotel pictures and wondered why you did it." She smiled and nodded.

After a short silence Amy looked around at everyone and asked, "Are we ready?" When no one objected she transformed into her Mistress character and looked over at Mom and Lisa and ordered, "Undress me, slaves."

Lisa immediately answered, "Yes, Mistress." Mom caught on right away and repeated it. Amy closed her eyes and slightly leaned her head back and took on an air that could only be described as royalty. Her entire demeanor projected that she was their superior and that she expected every demand to be executed with expediency and perfection.

In no time Lisa and Mom worked together and had Amy's clothes removed. In the end they managed to wind up on their knees with their heads down, waiting for their next instruction. It was incredible.

I used my authoritative voice and said, "Now remove my clothes. My cock is in need of service."

Lisa's immediate "Yes sir" was quickly echoed by Mom as they immediately came over with Lisa momentarily standing to pull my shirt off as Mom worked on my shoes, socks, and pants. When my cock sprang free I said to Mom, "Suck my cock, slave."

Amy came and stood by my side and turned around. She said, "This slave's been misbehaving and must be punished." She looked back and down at Lisa and said bitterly, "Your tongue doesn't deserve to touch my clit. You will clean my filthy asshole."

"Yes, Mistress Amy."

Mom was on her knees very slowly sucking my cock. She seemed to know that I didn't want to cum quickly and so she was just very slowly and lightly licking and sucking me. I could tell that her attention was mostly trained on Amy and Lisa, as was mine.

As Amy moved and bent over the back of the recliner, Lisa crawled behind her to follow. Mom and I repositioned as well so that we would be able to watch.

Amy started dirty talking almost right away. "Spread my ass open and get your face in there, slave."

As Lisa complied Amy continued. "You like that, don't you? You like licking my dirty shithole, don't you?"

For each question Lisa would disengage and answer appropriately.

Amy took it up another notch when she said, "This morning I took a shit and didn't even wipe, and now you get the privilege of cleaning me. You love tasting my filthy shit, don't you slave?" Lisa moaned her reply immediately and continued licking her mistress's asshole.

Mom looked up at me with a shocked expression and I mirrored it back to her but quickly got back into character. "Mind my cock, slut. I'll never cum if you keep watching them."

Amy commanded, "Stick your tongue in me. Get it in deep. Oh yeah like that! Fuck!" Amy responded as Lisa complied.

"You'd be happy to spend the rest of your days serving as my personal toilet, wouldn't you, slave?" Lisa merely replied with a long 'mmm' sound and continued licking.

This time Mom backed up and coughed unexpectedly but quickly resumed sucking.

I looked down at her and said, "You're a pathetic cocksucker. Stand up."

She blinked a couple times and said, "Yes sir." She stood and I took her to the front of the same recliner where Amy was bent over and told her, "On your knees on the chair."

I pushed her forward and her head was right next to Amy's. I pressed her neck a bit and she got the idea that I wanted her to lean over the chair back, positioning her ass perfectly for me.

I said cruelly, "Perhaps if your ass is red enough you'll do a better job sucking my cock."

She meekly replied, "I'm sorry, sir. I'll do bet..."

SLAP! Mom winced and yelped as my bare hand struck her ass cheek. I followed the slap with a nice soothing swirl with my palm before saying, "You'll speak when spoken to."

Amy looked at me and smirked. She stood up and commanded Lisa to get on the chair next to Mom. "This will be the second part of your punishment."

As Lisa climbed onto the chair next to Mom they both had to put one knee down in the seat and the other up on the chair arms but they managed to squeeze in somehow.

We began spanking them both and within a few minutes both their asses were taking on a nice hot pink hue.

I told my slave, "Kiss your sister, slave."

"Yes master," was Mom's immediate reply. She and Lisa began making out very passionately. My cock was dripping all over the carpet and I noticed that Amy's thighs were slick with her juices as well.

"I think it's about time these slaves had their asses fucked, don't you?" I suggestively asked Amy.

She agreed and I went and got the toy bag. Amy put on the harness and had brought a nice silicone dildo that was slightly bigger than me.

I got out the bottle of strawberry flavored lube and we walked back to the recliner. The slaves had taken it upon themselves to rub each other's clits and that was of course unacceptable.

I slapped both Mom's and Lisa's ass with more force than the previous strikes and growled, "Put your hands down! No one gave you permission to touch each other's pussies!"

Both slaves whimpered as they continued kissing deeply. Amy said, "Both of you, bend down and spread your asses open."

Never breaking the kiss they both said, 'Mmm' and crouched as low in the chair as they possibly could until their heads were squished up somewhere in the middle of the back of the chair and facing each other. They both reached back and pulled their ass cheeks apart and Amy slowly pulled the plug out of Lisa's ass and set it aside. She pulled it out quite slowly too and Lisa moaned loudly into Mom's mouth as she did it.

In turn we lubed up our slaves' assholes and I lubed Amy's 'cock' and she did mine. Almost right away Amy had eased the dildo completely into Lisa's already-stretched asshole, causing Lisa to loudly moan into Mom's mouth.

When I began applying lube to Mom's ass it was apparent right away that she was very tight and unprepared, so I took several minutes and slowly stretched her with my fingers first. I had a thought and went and picked up Lisa's plug and lubed it up and began probing Mom's anus with it.

I said, "Your sister's dirty plug is about to be all the way up your ass, slave." I got the usual 'Mmm' response.

I went on, "Right out of her asshole and into yours."

Amy couldn't help but say, "Oh god that's hot!" She was in the middle of thrusting slowly in and out of her mother's ass and I could tell she was starting to get a little tired since she wasn't used to thrusting. She pushed the dildo all the way inside her and stayed there.

I got next to her ear and said in a whisper, "Not as easy as it looks, huh?"

She grinned at me and shrugged in agreement. To make up for her lack of movement Amy resumed her spanking assault on Lisa's ass cheeks, every once in awhile also giving Mom a slap across the bum.

I had worked the plug almost all the way into Mom when I noticed that both of their pussies were dripping onto the chair. I stepped back and took off to the downstairs bathroom for a quick second to grab a couple towels and brought them back and wordlessly stuffed them between their legs.

In the time I had left and come back, Mom had relaxed enough to where I was able to now fully insert the plug. Amy had recovered a bit and was now very slowly thrusting again.

I pulled the plug out of Mom's ass and stroked myself back to full hardness and stepped forward and finally inserted the head of my cock into her. She broke the kiss and loudly groaned as I sunk all the way into her. She pushed her ass out against me to try to take me inside her more deeply.

I decided to match Amy's really slow cadence as we fucked our mothers' assholes side by side. At one point she caught my eye and grinned widely and I smiled back and leaned over and we shared a molten hot kiss.

Mom's ass was still unusually tight and even with the really slow thrusting I could feel an orgasm starting to build up within my groin. I decided not to fight it.

I said, "Your ass is making me cum, slave! Too bad your pathetic mouth couldn't do the same."

Amy could see it in my face that I was definitely going to cum and said to Lisa, "When your master cums in your sister's ass you will suck it out and share it with her."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
123456...8