Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

There was a several second delay until she continued.

"Danny, I wanted to ask you something, but I'm not sure how. I know you would just say it like it's nothing, but it's not so easy for me."

"Don't be afraid. You can ask me anything at this point."

She went on but it was obvious that she was struggling to say the words. She took in a deep breath and said, "Okay, here goes. Today when I was first sucking you I noticed you tasted like a woman. Was that from the woman in the car?"

I shook my head in disappointment and quickly said, "Ugh, I wondered if you noticed that. I'm sorry, we did shower but then at the end we ended up having sex one last time." I was careful to avoid saying who with specifically.

She said with more than a hint of arousal, "Oh no, it's not that. I'm a little ashamed to admit that I liked it. A lot. Is that weird?"

My eyes opened widely. "Wow, I'm a little surprised to hear you say that. It's not weird at all. You liking it is hot!"

She giggled. "I had a feeling you would say that. Thank you for being so cool about it."

I said back, "Uh no, you're the one being cool. I didn't think we'd be having sex today but I should've been more prepared."

She said, "It's all good either way, but I should go try to get some sleep before Mia's first night feeding. I can't tell you how much I loved talking with you tonight. It's such a relief to finally have someone to talk about personal things with. Thank you for still being my friend, Danny. And I hope we can be a lot more... somehow."

I didn't want to touch the last part of her statement so I didn't respond to it. Instead, I said, "I had a great time talking to you too. Goodnight and I hope you sleep well."

She replied, "You too. Goodnight Danny!" She even made a couple kissy sounds into the phone before ending the call.

I laid my phone down on the coffee table and decided to try to catch up on a few of the Netflix shows we were watching. I went back into the kitchen to ask if Sandi and Amy wanted to watch and they did, but the laptop got brought along and they kept looking at different dresses and other girly wedding things while I concentrated on the TV. It was nice to just relax for once and be next to the women I wanted to spend my life with.

I couldn't help myself from thinking ahead to tomorrow night and the piano recital. I was really looking forward to seeing Jill and Sammi again, but it suddenly occurred to me that we didn't have anything planned for tomorrow during the day yet and I asked Amy, "Hey, I guess we have no plans tomorrow morning, would you want to go see a movie and then go out to lunch?"

Amy looked up at me and blinked and then the most joyful expression appeared on her face. She said excitedly to Sandi, "Did you hear that?! A movie and going out to lunch? He asked me on an actual date! You heard it, right?!"

Sandi giggled and said, "I certainly did. Sounded like a date to me!"

Amy pretty much dove over Sandi onto me and bear hugged me. "Of course I'll go! If you're a good date I might even let you have your way with me."

Everyone laughed and I said using a prim and proper-sounding voice, "I don't know, I don't usually 'have my way' with women on the very first date. That seems rather untoward, wouldn't you agree?"

Sandi snorted and Amy slapped my chest and laughed even harder, "I'll show you untoward." She reached down and yanked my underwear out of the way and started sucking my cock.

Not one to be left out, Sandi reached over Amy and sat the laptop down on the coffee table and then worked her way out from under her and soon they were trading me back and forth. The thing that made me lose it and cum was that they kept licking each other's tongues and sort of kissing with my cock between their mouths, repeatedly moving up and down the shaft. It felt incredibly amazing. Just looking at that and seeing the way they looked lovingly into each other's eyes sent me over the edge with ease.

To be continued...

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678