Aunt Sandi Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers

Kayla nodded and Amy said, "Massage mine." A few seconds went by and she said, "A little harder. Oh yes like that! Fuck yes. Harder, go a little faster."

Kayla did everything and Amy said, "Put two fingers in now and keep going on that same spot."

She did it and Amy moaned, "Now if you keep doing... mmm... that it'll make me cum, but lately I've been squirting with G-spot stim so... oh fuck... unless you want a big wet spot then we should... mmmfff... just move to my clit."

Kayla was excited. "You can squirt?! Wow."

Amy said a little breathlessly, "It's not so exciting after a while. Okay, okay stop stop stop I'm gonna cum!" Amy tensed her body and pulled her knees up tightly trying to stop herself from cumming.

Kayla gasped and quickly pulled her fingers out and Amy said, "Oh, no, don't take them out, just stop moving, sorry. Okay, use your other hand and spread me open like this." Amy used her fingers to show Kayla how she wanted to be opened to expose more of her clit.

"All right, do that and start with a light pressure and lick it up and down and even around. Lightly."

Kayla put her tongue against Amy's clit and she gasped, "Oh fuck, it won't take long; I'm so close."

Watching Kayla licking Amy's clit was too much for me. I decided I wanted to fuck her again and the prone position she was in was perfect. I straddled her ass and almost immediately she knew what was coming and slightly spread her legs for me. I got myself wet and gently pushed inside her, causing us both to moan.

I didn't thrust too hard or quickly because I didn't want to throw off her rhythm of licking Amy's clit during her first lesson. Amy looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back.

Amy said, "Okay honey, lick me a... mmmm... little harder and go just a bit faster. Keep going exactly like that."

I could hear Amy's breathing and knew that any second she was going to cum and almost on cue she gasped loudly and said, "Don't stop! Ahhhh oohhhh! YESSS!!!" Amy threw her head back and collapsed back to the bed as she came really hard.

Kayla kept licking as directed and then Amy sighed loudly and said, "Okay, go to really light pressure now until I tell you." Kayla did it and Amy said, "Yeah like that." Her breathing was ragged as she got back up on her elbow and wrapped her hand around the back of Kayla's head and said lovingly, "That was so good, baby. Okay now go back to harder... ohhh fuck... like before and make me cum again." Amy pulled Kayla's head firmly against her pussy and ground herself against her face.

Since Amy had cum once now I knew she wouldn't stop until she was exhausted so I sped up my thrusts. Kayla was pretty much continuously moaning now and in another couple minutes I tensed up and unloaded inside her pussy again. The spasms through my groin were so intense that it was nearly painful. This orgasm was somehow even better than the first one, likely because I was watching Amy's face experience orgasm after orgasm.

Suddenly though we could hear the baby crying. Kayla pulled away and said, "Oh no, I need to go get her."

Amy raised her hand and nodded in understanding but couldn't say anything.

I stood up and offered Kayla a hand to help her up from the bed and she quickly left the room.

Amy laid back on the bed and just breathed deeply for a couple minutes as she recovered from her orgasms. Finally she said, "We should get dressed. If we're gonna see this baby we're not gonna be naked." She giggled weakly.

I helped her sit up and we walked back to the front door where our clothes had been strewn on the floor. She said with a hint of concern, "Be sure we have every single thing we brought into this house."

I carefully checked my pockets and everything that was in them before was still there. I asked, "You got everything?"

"Yeah." She took a deep breath and we headed back toward the kitchen to wait. Not even a minute had passed when Kayla appeared at the top of the stairs with Mia happily suckling away and quietly said, "Come on up and meet Mia."

Amy looked at me and we ascended the stairs and followed Kayla into the baby's room. She was still naked and very gently sat down on her rocking chair. The room was mostly dark except for a little lamp and very soft classical music was playing from a speaker that was on the table with the lamp. It all seemed very relaxing.

Kayla looked up and said to us, "Come on, come closer."

Amy slowly and gently knelt down in front of Kayla and got close enough to look very closely at Mia and I stood right behind her. Mia's tiny little hand was on top of Kayla's breast and her little eyes were closed.

Amy asked tentatively in a whisper, "May I touch her hand?"

"Of course."

Amy very gently caressed Mia's tiny hand and then gently ran her fingers through the baby's fine hair. Amy said very quietly, "Oh my god, she's so precious." She let out a huge sigh. She looked back at me and asked, "Honey, isn't she the most precious thing?"

I nodded and smiled. Kayla said, "But guys, we'll probably be a little while now so if you want to go ahead and go you can."

Amy nodded and said, "Okay, yeah. Thank you for letting us see your beautiful baby girl."

Kayla sighed. "You're very welcome. And thank you so much for today. I feel like a whole woman again." She extended her free hand and Amy took it and squeezed it.

Kayla looked at me and said, "You were so wonderful and perfect. I loved everything and I can't wait till we can do that again." To Amy she asked tentatively, "Next week is still on, right?"

"Absolutely. Today was just a little taste of what's to come."

Kayla sounded very relieved when she said, "Oh good. But Danny, do you think you could run down and get my phone, please? I left it on the bed, I think. Oh and my clothes too?"

I quietly said, "Sure, be right back." I ran down the stairs and gathered up everything and brought it back up to her and laid her clothes at her feet.

She smiled tentatively. "Thank you so much. Um... do you want my panties again?"

I smiled widely and said quietly, "Oh, ahh, no, that's okay. I don't wanna take all your panties."

"Well, those are just an old comfy pair I wore especially because I thought you might want them again." She smirked mischievously.

She was basically giving me an offer I couldn't refuse now so I scooped them up and said, "In that case, sure I'll take them. Thanks!" I brought them to my face and inhaled and they were divine.

Amy looked back at me and said, "She smells and tastes a lot better than her panties."

I said, "I can't wait to find out."

Kayla shifted around in her seat and said, "Although I kinda wish I had them on right now because I'm dripping all over the chair." She giggled uncomfortably.

Amy asked with a concerned tone, "Oh no, can I get you a towel?"

"Um, yeah, the bathroom's..."

Amy interrupted as she walked away, "Yep, we went right by it." Kayla smiled and said, "Thank you."

Kayla locked eyes with me and said, "I just want you to know how amazing you were. You fucked me so good. And it felt so intense at the end when I was on my tummy. I've never done it like that before."

"Really? Wow, that's a favorite of mine too." I laughed quietly and she smiled.

Amy came back with the towel and knelt down in front of Kayla and whispered, "Um... let's see, can you stand up for a second for me?"

Kayla looked down at Mia who had appeared to have dropped back off to sleep and nodded and gingerly stood. Amy used the towel to blot the wet spot on the chair and then just reached up between Kayla's legs and motioned for her to spread her legs slightly for her. Amy wiped Kayla's pussy and thighs with the towel and then folded it in half and put it down in the chair.

Kayla sat back down on it and said, "Thank you, that was incredibly sweet." Amy smiled.

Kayla bent down slightly and kissed Mia's head and said, "She's already done. That was a quick one." She carefully stood and gently placed Mia back into her crib and whispered "Let's head back down."

Kayla eyed her clothes and decided to stay naked. "I'll shower after you leave so for now I'll just stay naked. Is that okay?"

Amy snickered, "It's actually preferred." I nodded emphatically in agreement and we all laughed as we walked down the stairs and went back to the entryway.

Amy quickly texted Sandi to let her know we were still there but leaving soon. Sandi responded with, "No problem. Let me know when you're on your way. Ordering takeout tonight."

This time around the hugs were far more relaxed. Kayla asked Amy, "So did I do okay for you? It seemed like it was good but I'd love to hear what you thought."

"For that being your first time going down on a woman it was awesome. You did so good and if you keep practicing you'll be an expert in no time. You were following directions so perfectly," Amy said appreciatively.

"That's so good to hear." She paused and asked, "So tell me again why you can't just come over every evening like this and fuck my brains out?"

Amy reiterated her sentiments from earlier in a different way. "Because everything about it seems wrong and it makes me feel like a terrible person and I feel incredibly guilty. That's not to say that I didn't love it; I did, but you are still married and this is..."

Kayla interrupted, "Only legally. My marriage is over, Amy. I've spent over a year in turmoil getting to this point and all you have done the past couple days is helped me to finally make the decision. You are not a bad person, you're just about the kindest, most caring woman I've ever met and I am so thankful you are in my life to be there right when I needed you most. So, please stop feeling guilty because I don't, not one bit. Anything going on here is completely on me and it's all my decision. I honestly don't consider what we're doing here cheating because like I keep saying, my marriage is over. There's nothing left for me to save and the only path forward now is exactly what I'm doing. I just needed this so much to be able to stay sane."

Amy had listened to Kayla intently and remained silent for almost half a minute thinking. Finally, she said, "Okay, I hear everything you're saying. And maybe all my concerns aren't valid. I'm really trying to have an open mind but I know I'm looking at things through my own perspective and remembering the way I felt when I found out my boyfriend was sneaking around behind my back. When that was happening I certainly didn't feel like our relationship was over and I don't know or care what he thought, so yeah I know this is a different situation." She sighed loudly.

After another silent pause she looked at me for a moment and continued saying to Kayla, "When we talked about you with Sandi she actually said that if your marriage really was over then she gave us her blessing to have sex with you. So... I guess really it's just something like a mental block I need to work on and process. I can't quite get past the feeling that it's really disrespectful to Don for us to come into his house and..."

Kayla interrupted again, "See, I don't see it that way. My parents are actually really well off and they got me this house as a wedding gift, but they never really cared for Don because my mother always hated how old he was and made sure it's not in his name. So, it's not his house, and technically it won't be mine either until they both pass away."

I looked surprised and said, "Oh, wow."

Amy said, "Okay, well that's all pretty complicated." She sighed again and said, "I don't think we're going to exactly agree that it's totally fine for us to come here for sex when he's still living here, regardless of who's paying for the mortgage, but I'll think it over and maybe I'll feel more okay about it."

Amy eyed Kayla shrewdly and added, "You really do get everything you want, don't you?"

Kayla smiled very briefly but then sighed and a flash of anger went through her face. "No, if I really got everything I wanted then my husband would be the one fucking me."

Amy immediately switched to a conciliatory tone, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

Kayla looked down and said softly, "I know, that just hit me the wrong way. I have a lot of shit built up over... everything. But yeah, I'm extremely grateful I got what I wanted when it comes to you and Danny. Even then though, I know it's only a temporary thing and eventually I'll have to try to find someone else. I'm not looking forward to being a single mother trying to date. Yuck."

A thought occurred to me and I figured now was when it needed to be disclosed. "There's probably never gonna be a great time to tell you this, but you should know that we're planning to move in the not-too-distant future. Sandi's been looking for a new job about an hour's drive from here."

Kayla's body posture collapsed and she sighed loudly and gasped audibly in disappointment. "So when that happens does it mean you want to end things with me?" She suddenly looked like she wanted to cry.

I quickly said, "No, no, it doesn't mean that. We make that drive all the time, but it does mean we probably wouldn't be able to come visit you every day. But no, moving doesn't mean we'll want to end things after they just started. We have some other friends here that are in the same boat."

She asked using an acerbic tone, "Other women you fuck?"

I shot back using a stern tone, "Um, yes, and I don't appreciate the tone you used just now. I wanted to make sure you knew what was coming and didn't want to shock you with it and make it seem like we were hiding something from you intentionally."

I looked at Amy and together we embraced her. I added in a much gentler voice, "We all have really complicated lives, and trust me it's been a huge juggling act lately making sure everyone we see is happy. But like I told you, you matter to me, to us, and I'm very much willing to give a lot of effort when it comes to you, and if that means driving an hour then that's what I'll do."

Kayla wiped a tear away and trembled in our arms. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just being an entitled bitch. Hearing that was a shock and like I said before, I like things to be planned out and when they suddenly change I can get all weirded out, especially when it's something I want so much like this. I really appreciate what you said about being willing to make the effort to drive all the way here just to see me. That's really sweet and it means a lot to me."

Amy said softly, "Don't worry, okay? We're not gonna abandon you, honey. I still need to teach you all the best ways to please a woman." She giggled and so did Kayla.

I added, "And hey, we don't wanna lose our milk hookup." That got them to burst out in laughter and calm was restored.

Kayla kissed me and said, "You always know what to say. You're such a good guy."

"I'm pretty good at pleasing a woman too, and if you don't mind before we go I'd like to... do this..."

She looked at me questioningly but when I started moving down her body she knew where I was headed. I knelt down on the floor between her legs and put my face into her pussy and deeply inhaled. From above me she said in complete disbelief, "Oh god no man's ever knelt down for me!"

I said, "Their loss." I pressed even harder into her and used my fingers to spread her open and began lightly licking her clit.

Kayla moaned loudly and put her hands on top of my head to try to stop herself from collapsing, but almost right away Amy said reassuringly, "Here honey, hold onto me." Kayla wrapped her arms over the top of Amy's shoulders and put her head back and moaned loudly again.

I was a bit too high up so I repositioned into a sitting position and scooted even more forward until I was directly underneath her and licked her all over, deeply tasting her freshly-flowing juices. She was so fucking delicious! She bent at the knees to open herself more fully and was basically sitting on my face from a standing position. I looked up and saw that she and Amy were passionately kissing as Kayla held onto her for dear life.

I moved back to her clit and decided to try to make her cum as quickly as I could and paid very close attention to her responses and found just the way she needed to be licked and within a couple minutes she loudly came all over my face. Her juices were running down my neck and onto my chest and even getting the top of my shirt wet. I noticed randomly out of the corner of my eye that she was desperately gripping her phone in her right hand and hoped she didn't drop it on the hard tile.

I wasn't sure how much longer Amy could support her so I stopped giving her clit attention and switched to where I was basically making out with her pussy for the next minute as she slowly cooled down from her orgasm. I kissed and licked up and swallowed all of her delicious juices and when I was done I moaned and licked my lips while looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

She couldn't stand any longer and Amy was exhausted so she lowered Kayla to where she was sitting straddling my lap. Amy joined us on the floor as Kayla tightly embraced me and panted heavily onto my neck.

I softly brushed my fingers through her black hair and asked, "How'd I do?"

She took several more deep breaths before sort of answering. "That was... uh... it was..." She shook her head to indicate she couldn't get the words out yet.

I said, "It's okay, just breathe and hold onto me."

Amy knelt next to us and hugged us both. She whispered to Kayla, "That's the kind of orgasm you deserve every single time you cum."

Kayla had started to recover slightly and shook her head no and said, "I don't know if I could take that every time. I might die."

We all laughed softly and Kayla looked at me and kissed me for several long seconds. "Oh god, that was..."

I laughed and said, "It was...?"

She giggled again and said, "Phenomenal, that's the word I'm trying to say. My brain wasn't able to think before. You made me see stars. Oh my god!"

I smiled and said nothing as we held each other for several more minutes.

Amy checked the time and said, "I hate to do this but we really should go." To me she asked, "Do you think you could carry her over to the couch? She looks pretty wobbly."

"Sure." I partially supported her weight as she struggled back to her knees while I scooted out from under her and stood up and bent down and carried her over and laid her down on the couch. She sighed and said, "Oh thank you. You are so wonderful." I bent down and lightly kissed her and said, "So are you." She beamed.

Amy leaned down to kiss her again and pulled the throw blanket that was on the back of the couch down over her and said, "There you go, all tucked in."

Kayla shook her head and said, "This is so much more than I ever could've imagined. You are so wonderful and kind. Um... send Sandi my regards and I hope she likes my little gift. Is there some reason why you won't let me meet her?"

Amy quickly said very coolly, "Well, it's nothing against you personally, she just wants us to keep our extracurricular activities separate from her."

Kayla said calmly, "Oh okay, I guess that makes sense." She sighed and said, "Well, I'm sure we'll be talking a lot so we'll work on getting next week planned later." She smiled weakly and added, "I'll let you know how the lawyer goes."

We nodded and said our final goodbyes and left her there on her couch and headed out the door.

* * *

After we were in the car Amy had so many things to tell Sandi she decided to just call her. She put her on speakerphone right away this time so I could hear.

When Sandi answered Amy said, "Hiii, it's the bad children. We're finally really leaving now after Danny had to go and make her cum one last time." She giggled.

Sandi also giggled and asked, "Well hello bad children. So how was the sex? I knew you wouldn't be able to resist once you got in private with her."

dan_kildall
dan_kildall
1,329 Followers
1...345678