Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Nothing.''

''Mm-hmm,'' she said. ''Are you one of those guys who thinks girls don't watch porn?''

''No, just one who doesn't discuss it with his cousin.''

''Why not?''

That was a good question. If he'd been watching regular old smut, he'd not only answer but offer to turn it back on. He'd hesitate, and feel mighty awkward if she took him up on the offer, but he wouldn't get all defensive and claim that he hadn't even had the TV on. After all, the two of them were the sort of over-educated, out-of-touch-with-real-America intellectuals who were willing to make out with a cousin just to prove a point.

She probably wasn't even interested in what revved his engines, despite the torrid conversation after dinner. More than anything, his cousin was signaling her commitment to sex-positivity. That, and testing his.

There was no way for Frank to refuse, then, without tarnishing his credentials as a stalwart ally on social issues and confirming every stereotype liberals had about those who claimed to only disagree about economic issues.

''You think I care whether it was Plumper Party 17 or Ball-Busting All Stars?'' Brianna asked when he took too long to reply. ''If it involves underage girls or donkeys, we might have to talk, but otherwise?'' She shrugged. ''Different strokes.''

''I can safely say that no one was underage,'' Frank replied.

Brianna opened her mouth as if to reply then lunged at the remote. Frank's instincts kicked in and he did his best to keep it from her without putting up enough resistance to cause pain. She was a tiny little thing, after all, and he was a whole lot stronger than usual.

''Frank,'' his cousin said, some time later. How long had they been wrestling? A few minutes? No, less than that. Something, something, combat rounds, six seconds, and funny-sided dice. All Frank knew for sure was that while Brianna's tone was chastising, there was another grin on her lips and her green eyes were glittering. ''You're grabbing my ass.''

''Am not,'' he said.

He totally was.

At no point had he made a conscious decision to do so, but his hand was absolutely resting atop a firm buttock. There was some groping going on as well.

Despite that, her eyes weren't just glittering, as he'd first thought, but glowing. They bathed him emerald light and forced him to squint.

He'd seen the like several time since arriving at the farmhouse. The very first time, however, had been many years ago. The energy that fueled their powers was normally sealed up tight, but every now and then the tiniest bit escaped through their irises. It happened when they were angry, amused, or aroused. The first of those was why he feared his mother's amber glow, but didn't explain why his cousin had just burned afterimages into his vision.

''So, is it up to your standards?'' Brianna asked, clenching the butt cheek he was still cupping with his palm. She held it tight for a second, let go, then squeezed again.

Her breasts were still somewhere between small and non-existent, sadly, but the wind had done wonders below her waist. The way her flesh refused to give no matter how hard he squeezed fascinated Frank almost as much as it disappointed him. Brianna would never be the sort of girl that made the world go round according to Freddie Mercury, but Frank had no trouble finding a handful, the way he had earlier.

''Just checking that the wind put some meat on your bones,'' he said, delivering a little slap. ''I'm worried about your health is all. Are you sure you get enough protein?''

''Protein,'' she scoffed. ''Nice try,'' she added with a grin that made it clear he wasn't fooling anyone. Her own hands were nowhere near the remote, though. One had settled atop his pecs—purely for leverage, of course—and the other was suction-cupped to a bicep. It was doing some squeezing of its own, testing how hard his swollen muscles were.

Suddenly, his cousin rolled off him with a giggle that Frank found both insulting and yet musical. He'd often wondered how she got taken seriously in the courtroom with a voice that high in pitch. He'd also wondered if that was the point; Brianna loved when guys underestimated her. Either way, though, Frank decided that he could listen to her read names out of a phone book. He'd continue to tease her about sounding like a child, because that was how everyone in their family treated one another, but her voice was adorable.

Rather than sitting next to him, his cousin parked her rear between his legs, forcing Frank to spread them to make room for her. Not that he minded, especially after she shimmied back and brought her behind into contact with his crotch.

She grabbed hold of his wrists and wrapped his arms around her like a blanket. Frank smiled to himself, leaned forward, and breathed in deep. Her hair smelled of cherries and apples with a hint of rose petals. It was sweet and floral and, in a way, reminded him of his mom. She had her own not-quite-perfume. They probably all did, in these forms. He didn't necessarily like Brianna's better than his mother's, but he did like it.

Of course, that was when Brianna snatched the remote from him.

''We don't have to keep it on long,'' she said as she pointed it at the TV.

''Just long enough for you to make fun of me,'' Frank replied.

''I'll pull my punches,'' his cousin said. She looked over her shoulder at him, batting impossibly long lashes in a look so innocent he mistrusted it completely. ''I pwomise.''

''Very convincing,'' Frank said. That was all he said, though.

If his hands settled atop her hips, well, that was just the most natural place for them—even if he did have to slide them up under her shirt to find cool, soft skin. Frank didn't like girls who were so thin that their bones popped out, so he couldn't have been caressing the protrusions with the tips of his fingers for any other reason. Except maybe to mess with her.

Without even realizing it, though, Frank started working his magic on her. Her skin became ultra-sensitive and soothing heat radiated out from the tips of his fingers.

Brianna lolled her head back, purred at him, and forgot to press the power button.

It would be wrong to kiss her. Frank might have wanted to, desperately, but he couldn't. That lick of her lips was not an invitation, just a sign that they'd gone dry. He ought to stop wasting energy getting her all worked up for something that wasn't going to happen, too. Granted, she shouldn't have been sitting with her ass against his crotch, wearing nothing but panties and a concert tee, but the clothes a girl wore didn't shift the blame off a guy who behaved inappropriately. And seducing his cousin through supernatural means was most definitely inappropriate. No matter how much she seemed to like it.

Was it really, though? Had he only argued with his grandfather for the sake of arguing?

''Ooooh, Fraaaank,'' Brianna cooed after she finally got around to opening her eyes and turning the TV back on. ''You are a bad, bad boy. You know that?''

The same trio was on screen. They'd progressed to double-penetration, which is mother seemed to enjoy greatly. The look on her face made Frank uncomfortable, though whether that was because he wasn't sure that she was on the right side of the line separating pleasure from pain or because he knew for sure that she was, Frank couldn't have said.

He doubted he'd ever make a woman feel one-tenth the sensation, the pleasure, that his mother was experiencing at that moment. That both bothered and excited Frank.

Some part of him insisted that it wasn't even true, though. Not only could he flood women with sensation, but he had. Shit, all he had to do was dial things up a few notches and he'd have his cousin in the same place his mother was. Well, okay, more than a few notches; he was just getting started with her, after all. Being just one man, he couldn't bring her to quite the same place, either. The point remained, though. There were plenty of reasons to be jealous of Dom and Grandpa Dick; that they'd guided a woman to heights of pleasure that Frank would never lead a woman to wasn't one of them, though.

The temptation to prove it by making his cousin cum was strong. He resisted, though.

''Nothing to say for yourself?'' Brianna asked.

In spite of her words, Frank detected excitement in his cousin's voice. Or maybe it wasn't her voice? It almost seemed like he wasn't aware of that because of any of the ordinary senses. On some other level of reality, governed by more symbolic rules, Brianna was little more than a translucent shell filled with dormant energy. Only it wasn't so dormant anymore.

Then he remembered what that was. More a possession than a representation, her Libido contained her supernatural energy. They used that name because the only way to reach their potential was to feed off others like them, which they did during the act of coitus. What they generated on their own, passively, wasn't nearly enough to enable full use of their powers. Thus, the vessels were all but indistinguishable from their sex drives.

Or maybe that was a bunch of shit.

The ideas had a certain resonance, an obvious truthiness, yet they were pretty fucking out there at the same time. Frank was simultaneously convinced that he'd been having sex with his mother for years and yet couldn't believe that such a thing was possible. Not only was it hard to imagine that happening in the first place, but, again, it seemed even more implausible that he'd forget about it if he had. How could any experience be more memorable? How could he not remember every last detail?

Unless someone had used powerful magic on them—powerful enough to suppress their memories, force them in and out of their true bodies, and whisk them across time and space.

''I can't believe you were watching this,'' his cousin continued. She had her back arched, as if she wanted him to notice the breasts she didn't really have. Or was in so much pleasure from what he was doing to her hips that she couldn't keep from squirming. That had the curious effect of pushing her hips against his hands. ''Your own mother,'' she added.

''I thought you had no problem with incest,'' Frank said. Blue flashes joined the light from the screen in their battle against darkness as bolts of pure ecstasy connected his fingers to her hips. That made her gasp and writhe. ''Not one of the two things that disgusts you.''

''I'm just a little shocked that you were jerking off to this.''

''Did you know that studies have shown that women respond the same way to images of chimps going at it as they do a guy and a girl? Hardly means the average chick is—''

''Look, it's no big deal,'' Brianna cut in. She started to roll her hips, grinding her ass against him. Man, that felt good. The girl needed a little more padding back there, but she'd definitely acquired some shape. ''I'm just teasing you.'' Her voice dropped to barely audible. ''I guess it has some appeal. In a really fucked up sorta way.''

Between the smell of her hair, the little dance she was doing, and the freneticism inside her Libido, Frank had a hell of a time not kissing his cousin. It didn't even have to be on the lips this time, though those glistening red beauties were more than a little enticing. He'd have settled for a porcelain cheek. Or her auburn curls. Something, anything.

He couldn't turn his overactive brain off, though. So while his cousin had basically admitted that she was getting turned on, if not in so many words, Frank decided that was the right time to ask, ''You starting to remember stuff?''

''I...guess?'' Brianna said. ''Until you said that, I wasn't sure if the ideas rolling in were mine or someone else's.'' She drew a deep breath. ''Should we be concerned?''

''I don't know,'' Frank confessed. ''If someone means us harm, though, they sure have a funny way of showing it,'' he added, jerking his head towards the screen.

For a time, they watched together in silence, as if that was a perfectly normal thing for cousins to do together. Meanwhile, Frank kept plying his trade, though with a lighter touch. He was more keeping his cousin where she was than pushing her forward.

His own excitement continued to mount, however. Frank just couldn't get over how good his mother looked wedged between two guys, mouth open in a scream only Dom and their grandfather could hear. Every time his brother surged forth, he'd send another shockwave rippling across their mother's ass, hips, and thighs. She'd bolt upright, only to slump against her father once more a half-second later. Meanwhile, Grandpa Dick was holding her breasts in a grip that was loose enough to make sure they did some bouncing but not so loose as to let them go too crazy. Every now and then, he'd roll one of her nipples between a thumb and forefinger. It looked like he was afraid that too much of that would make his daughter explode, though. He was probably right, if the look on her face was any indication.

''I suppose they do,'' Brianna eventually said, before resting a palm atop his thigh. Instinctively, Frank tightened his quads, then wished he hadn't. ''Did you get a weird letter?'' his cousin asked, saying nothing about his pathetic and transparent attempt to impress her. ''In an envelope with a name you weren't sure was yours written in gold?''

''Yeah,'' Frank said. ''Pretty sure we all did.''

''What do you think it means?''

He gave the strictures more thought than he really had up until that point. ''I'm guessing it's blood that we're not supposed to spill. The second could be literal; keep an eye out for fruit that's a little too shiny. As for the last one? I doubt that's farming advice.''

''My guess is inbreeding,'' Brianna said.

Frank nodded. ''Makes sense.'' He stared at the trio again, captivated by an orgasm that seemed as though it would never end now that it had finally begun. The sight of her spasming and screaming, slapping her father's chest as rapidly as Dom had been slamming into her, made him ache to the core. ''They're either willing to draw a distinction between sex and procreation or we've already messed up. I don't see any smiting, though.''

''Did you just say it's fine for us to fuck as long as I don't get pregnant?''

Silence hung in the air.

Her tone had been more playful than indignant, but Frank was a little too shocked at his own forwardness. Just a moment ago, he'd intentionally ignored an invitation to push things forward a half-step. Now, he was ready to jump to the finish line.

That wasn't like him at all. He and his mother were indeed lovers, but she'd been sexually involved with his Dom for quite some time before she'd finally let Frank into the fold, and the fact that she saw him as a bit of a momma's boy was not unrelated to that. When she called him that, it didn't have the same edge as when his ex-girlfriends had leveled the same accusation, but neither had it ever sounded good. At first, he'd thought that his mother was hiding her sexuality from him because she'd thought her little goody-two-shoes would judge her. But she'd never have flaunted her relationship with Dom if that was the issue.

When Frank had first found out about them, his mother had denied it vehemently, but his older brother had been only too happy to brag. After he'd outed them, their mother decided that there was no reason she and Dom couldn't fool around right in front of Frank, nor that she couldn't tease the hell out of him when the two of them were the only ones home. She'd slip out of her usual self, into the stupid-sexy version, and walk around in nothing but lingerie. Which was, of course, the most sensible way to clean, or cook dinner.

The torture hadn't ended until, what, Dom had convinced her to break yet another agreement with their father? Yeah, that's what the sticking point had been. She'd promised her husband that she'd not lay a hand on any of their sons until their daughter was old enough for him to play with. She'd broken that promise for Dom, of course, because everyone was always willing to bend the rules for his older brother, but Frank was a different story. He was the sort of guy who thought no meant no. One girl had even told him that he'd missed his chance by backing off when she'd only meant to test his resolve. Of course, she didn't tell him that until after she'd gotten back together with her ex, because girl logic, but Frank saw no reason to doubt that things would have gone differently if he'd been more insistent.

Nor to doubt that he'd made the same mistake with his mother.

If he'd made it impossible for her to refuse him, the way Dom had, Frank would never have needed his brother to plead on his behalf. He wouldn't have had to wait the better part of an entire autumn, watching the two of them go at it while he was right there in the room with them, or from upstairs by using his laptop like a crystal ball to scry on them.

Yet there he was, telling his cousin that they should just go ahead and bone because it didn't seem like anyone would zap them with a lightning bolt if they did. She didn't seem to be offended, thankfully, but it was still hard to believe the words had come out.

''I bet you think they're the perfect size,'' Brianna said as the camera zoomed in the huge breasts his mother was attempting to suffocate their grandfather with.

Frank said nothing. She was right, of course, but there was no need to rub it in.

''Oh, c'mon,'' Brianna scoffed. With that, she pulled her shirt up over her head and tossed it against the wall. Then she guided Frank's hands up to her bare breasts. Frank was only so surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra; he'd have felt the straps and buckles pressing against his chest if she had been. It wasn't like she needed the support, anyway. ''Tell me these aren't better,'' she said, closing her hands over his. ''Nice and perky.''

''Very impressive,'' Frank said without enthusiasm. If he wanted to be like Todd, he'd add, ''Of course, sag's not an issue when there's not much there.'' He didn't, though.

They weren't that small, anyway. Even the real Brianna had a little something, Frank supposed, and the sexified version she normally didn't need the wind to change into was working with a bit more. If not a handful, then at least a mouthful.

Part of him wished that he thought was plenty. He'd read that there was correlation between some measures of sexism and a preference for big breasts and hated the thought that there might be some truth to it. Maybe if his mother had been built like Brianna he'd feel differently, because he couldn't help but compare other women to her. Busty as she was, though, he'd never find Brianna's B cups sufficient.

Assuming she even had that much.

''Some guys prefer them small, you know,'' his cousin said.

''Who are you trying to convince?'' Frank replied playfully. Even as he did, he gave them an appreciative squeeze and leaned down to kiss her fragrant hair.

She snorted. ''They're as big as her head.''

''Just about,'' he agreed. Did she think that would change his mind? That it was even possible to convince him that a single part of his mother's body was anything less than perfect? He didn't want to add to his cousin's insecurity, but he wasn't about to body-shame his mother either. ''And I suppose you think Grandpa Dick's got too big a dick?''

She snorted. ''Someone's proud of their wordplay.''

He desperately wanted to reprimand her with a kiss. Fuck.

''No, I wouldn't say it's too big,'' his cousin said. ''But it doesn't take all that to impress me. If he's thick enough for me to feel him rub against my G-spot without either of us having to perform gymnastics, I'm happy. No one likes getting poked in the ovaries, anyway.''