Barbie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now as she shook her head no he inched the feather closer to her armpit and soon tickled her making her wince and jump and giggle as the tickling tormented her.

He stopped and smiled setting the feather aside for a moment.

"Which would you rather have girl? A good fucking or the feather?"

She shook her head and he smiled.

"My cock?"

She nodded wildly.

"Up the ass?"

She nodded.

"Pussy?"

She nodded again.

"Mouth, titties, arm pit?"

Again she nodded.

"As long as it ain't the feather, I guess you don't care where or how you get fucked eh Barbie?"

She sobbed and then nodded.

He smiled and pulled out some more toys including a dildo and a vibrator.

"That's a good girl Barbie! We are gonna have us some fun! Then I'm gonna take you back home to your place. And before I leave, I think you're gonna call up one of your city-girl girlfriends and the three of us will have even more fun okay?"

Barbie nodded wildly and he smiled.

"I just love a nice agreeable woman!"

Rod pulled out and unrolled a small cloth with strange objects on it. He held each one up for Barbie to inspect.

"This is what I call my motivational gear. Have a peek cute thing! I have a variety of feathers of course, but then there's this." He held up a wooden dowel with holes drilled evenly across the wood at a half-inch apart. Hanging from these holes were bits of string terminating in three different sizes of beads.

"I call it a tickle wand. Then there's my soft camel and sable paintbrushes like these shaders and fan brushes and detailers. The bristles are all very soft baby! Tickles like hell too!"

He ran it gently along her ribs and she squirmed as it tickled her making her giggle and laugh in spite of herself. She shook her head no and he smiled and nodded yes.

"I get the impression you're up for avoiding a good tickling eh Barbie?"

She nodded wildly hoping he would stop. Rod studied her smiling.

"Nice to see you're so cooperative Barbie!" He ran the tickle wand a few inches over her sensitive skin dragging the thread and seed beads behind it and over her as he did. She shook and bucked laughing wild grunts and gasps into the gag as it tickled her. He smiled and stopped.

She shot him an annoyed look.

"Just wanted you to have a taste of my wand before we press on. While I like making a woman laugh I know some gals don't handle it as good as others. You're super sensitive Barbie. So maybe you'll just obey everything I tell ya to do and we won't have to experiment will we girl?"

She nodded urgently.

He smiled.

"Yeah, I think you're gonna be a very obedient little slut for me aren't ya Barb?"

She nodded and grunted her assent into the gag. He smiled.

"I'm gonna free you. You're out in the middle of nowhere girl. Ya know you can't escape anyway. An' like I said, Rod gave ya his word that he will take ya home once we've had out fun here. So you ain't got that to worry your pretty little head over, okay?"

She nodded relieved at last. She could handle sex and obeying men and their demands whether she wanted to or not was pretty much the story of her life. She was not exactly a very defiant woman these days. Dates fucked her, service men and grounds keepers fucked her, neighbors and coworkers fucked her, some of her male students fucked her, and even older men fucked her. She was open game to many men. Sex slave to several, and lover and willing partner to a handful too. That was her life. She had come to accept it and truth be told she absolutely loved sex.

Barbie would seldom admit it publicly and only shared it when forced to speak of it, but she liked alpha males. She understood that some alphas took male domination to an extreme. She could accept that. Rod was no different. Good looking, well hung, a bit self engrossed and determined to seduce and have his way with her, and later with one of her girlfriends too.

"But before I undo all this work getting' ya up in the air in my swing, lets have us some fun girl!"

Rod held her pussy lips apart and after parting her labia he slid his tongue deep up her cunt and licked up and down rapidly flickering his tongue and making her squirm and grunt and groan wildly into the gag. Then he lifted his head and smiled as he lined his dick back up for another fuck session.

Rod slid his left index finger deep up her ass while he fucked her pussy. Then licking the ball of his right hand thumb he rubbed her clit until she was thrashing and crying out helplessly into the gag. Then he grabbed her thighs in either hand and fucked her at a very hard pace.

The swinging motion pulled her entirely off of his cock only to swing back onto each new oncoming thrust! She had never been fucked like this before! Swinging entirely off of the erection and then slamming hard back onto his impaling cock was unlike anything she'd ever done or had done to her. Barbie bucked and shook and cried out screaming in ecstasy into the gag. She was helpless to the pounding and full penetration of his sizeable shaft as he fucked her hard!

When they were done he smiled, though he still had not climaxed, much to her surprise. She had cum several times in a row!

He released her but left the ball gag in her mouth.

"Don't even think about touching that gag girl! You'll wear it until I say different! You got me Barbie?"

She nodded and he nodded back with a serious look on his face.

"Turn around and spread your legs wide. Then reach back and part your ass cheeks an' hold those firm little puppies nice and wide apart. And girl, you'd best do your most convincing acting! I wanna feel like you're a slut just beggin' to be fucked and offerin' and showin' off your pussy and ass any way ya can! Got it?"

Barbie nodded. She inhaled and concentrated. She could do this. Otherwise he'd tickle her with his crazy fetish stuff! She HAD to pull this off. She spread her legs looking back at him over her shoulder. Even though she was gagged she tried to smile and she winked at him as she reached back slowly and parted her ass for him.

He smiled and nodded.

Barbie allowed her legs to slide even wider apart and she undulated her hips a little wiggling her ass suggestively with slow seductive gyrations as he stared at her and smiled. He was glad he'd had the idea.

Now she swung her torso around a bit and leaned forward still keeping a grip on her firm round butt cheeks but allowing her breasts to sway as she rested her weight and angled her hips from side to side alternating each leg.

Rod approached her and nodded holding his cock just a half-inch from her slowly moving pussy and gyrating ass.

"That's it girl! Yes! I knew you could do it right!"

He rubbed the head of his cock along her warm wet slit but didn't push it into her as she expected. Barbie continued to play with him and decided to slide herself onto his waiting cock. But just as her labia parted and his dick held her lips apart he pulled back letting them close unpenetrated.

She gasped. He hadn't slid his cock in at her attempt. He was teasing her. She redoubled her efforts changing direction on her hips and he rubbed his dick head up and down on her moist lips until she tried once again to get penetrated by leaning strongly into his cock. It caused him to briefly part her lips and she felt the first inch or so of his dick before he pulled back allowing her lips to close once more.

That was rather frustrating. Barbie was expecting a good fuck that had to be coming and she'd wanted to initiate at least the opening moves before she was at his mercy. But he kept retracting from her and leaving her wondering when he was going to fuck her?

Now she bent her knees and lifted and dropped her ass as he grinned and watched her third effort to impale herself on his dick. He pulled back again and she grunted in frustration. It sucked that she couldn't get him to initiate a follow up. The whole thing was strange and even though she knew he was playing a game and she shouldn't allow herself to be baited, she couldn't help but wonder each time as he held back what was going on and why he wasn't fucking her pussy?

"I like your hot pink little cunt Barbie. Your lips are dripping wet! You wanna get fucked girl?"

She nodded hoping that this time he'd follow up. She tried again and he laughed as he pulled back. She glanced at him with a frustrated look on her face and he smiled.

"I like teasin' ya girl. You like teasin' men?"

She shook her head no. But she reflected that it wasn't entirely true. She had enjoyed teasing guys at times in her past. But she had learned early on that teasing a man sexually usually had strong consequences for her in the long run. Sometimes swift and sometimes years later. But soon or later the teased guys usually wound up taking out their frustration on her body and more often than not it was sooner.

He smiled rubbing his dick along her pussy again and once more pulling back as she tried to swiftly back onto it.

"I dunno Barbie. Ya seem like maybe you could be a bit of a tease dear. Be honest now... ya never ever teased a guy sexually?"

She shrugged knowing full well she had. He smiled and nodded.

"I thought you had. I wanna play a waiting game with you girl. But not like this. I have a better plan."

He took out a blindfold and covered her eyes tying it behind her head. He led her back to the bed and placed her clothes on the bed.

"I want you to put on your panties. Then put on your dress and high heels. Then place your hands straight out in front of you and lean over the end of my bed until I tell you to move. You got that?"

She nodded and he guided her hands to the panties, heels, and dress. Then he stepped back and quietly went to the living room and pulled out the Stockton yellow pages and phone book. He smiled and set it on the desk in his study before returning to the bedroom to find her in her little red dress, matching heels, and panties leaning over the end of his tall mattress with her arms extended forward.

He grabbed her wrists and secured them together and then pulled the rope across the bed to tie it to the headboard of his bed. He returned and one ankle at a time he spread her legs and tied each ankle to the foot post of his bed. Then he pulled down the ball gag and smiled as she took in deeper breaths.

"Let me ask you somethin' darling? I am so grateful to ya for showin' me a good time. Sure I sorta made sure ya would, but you've been such fun so far. So tell me about this strange windfall uh mine one more time 'kay? This Conrad guy, what's his last name? I like to understand again what happened to ya sugar. And by the way, where does he work anyhow? Was the computer fix thing from his work?"

She had not been thinking much of Conrad but upon the mention the annoying geek's face popped back into her head. The smug look of satisfaction as she knelt before him and sucked his dick. His hands fondling and cupping her breasts in spite of her many attempts to keep them away and push them back. She gasped at the thought of him.

"His name is Conrad Hansen and he works for Best Buy as one of their Geek squad guys. I met him through a mutual friend and he was always peeking at my breasts and my ass. I get that a lot so it wasn't as creepy as it might have otherwise seemed. Just he had very little tact and he would keep staring and not look up at my face many times. That pissed me off so one day I chewed him out. My friend had told him I was having some computer problems and he said that he felt bad for staring at me like a sex object and wanted to make it right. So he came to my place and fixed my computer."

Rod nodded.

"Anyway, after he had fixed my computer he kept apologizing and insisted he wanted to make it up to me by taking me on a picnic. Which seemed like a public, midday date and harmless enough. So I agreed. Anyway, he drove me out of town a long distance claiming the site he had in mind was beautiful, and it was a pretty spot, but very remote. So he starts to tell me how pretty I am and how he'd really like it if we could have an enjoyable picnic and then started pressing me about giving him head and sucking his dick. As I mentioned I was reluctant but I figured it might settle him down and end the sexual crap so I got on my knees in front of him and began to suck his cock.'

"Then what Barbie?"

"Then he said his legs were tired standing up and said he was going to kneel and then we could continue. So I waited and he got on his knees and I continued to suck his dick leaning lower now since he was down lower. He reached back and pulled up my dress and then slid two fingers under my panties and started to finger my pussy. So I spit out his cock and moved back telling him to knock it off or no oral sex! He reluctantly agreed and I tried again. Then he did it a second time and I moved back and stood up shaking my head no."

Rod nodded though she couldn't see him through the blindfold..

"So he said he'd be good if we could just keep going. I told him ONLY if he stood during the blowjob and only if he kept his hands behind his back. He agreed and I knelt before him again and started on his dick. I worked him until he was hard and getting close to cumming. Then the bastard grabbed the back of my head in both hands and mouth fucked me as I tried to finish him off. After he shot his load down my throat he stepped back holding his dick tightly in his hand and told me to get on my hands and knees. He told me no more teasing him and that I was going to get the shit fucked outta me! But I pushed him back and stood up and told him it was out of the question. By pushing him back he'd lost his grip on his dick and then he was going soft. I think he hoped to keep it hard long enough to fuck me. But anyway, he got soft. So I told him I'd had enough and to take me home."

Rod smiled. "And?"

"He started to. But as we drove he kept pestering me about how I should make him hard and we should fuck. That it was the decent thing to do. I kept telling him no and finally he got pissed off and told me fine, then get out and walk home bitch! Then he took off and to be honest I was so relieved to see him go I never realized just how far out in the country I was until a while later. Then you found me and you know the rest."

He gagged her again and smiled.

"Rest just like that. I'll be back in a while with even more fun for you Barbie!"

She wondered at that but she knew she'd find out only when he was good and ready.

Rod went to his den and thumbed through the residential pages until he found what he was looking for. Conrad Hansen 1824 Milner Lane. The only listing for a Conrad Hansen in Stockton. He dialed the number and waited. An answering machine recording came on.

"If you need your computer fixed leave me a name and a number and I'll get back with you. Otherwise you know the routine. Leave me a message. If it's important I'll call ya back. Thanks!"

"Hi Conrad, my name's Rod and I was drivin' down the old Wabash highway when I picked up a very sexy girl in a tight red dress. The bitch gave me a sob story about someone named Conrad leaving her to walk on the road because she wouldn't put out. So I took her to my place. I hate little sexy teases playin' games like that brother. So I tied her little hot ass up in my bedroom and I was going to just fuck the shit outta her... but then I thought, I wonder if she has this dudes number? So I dug around in her purse and she had it written down. I figured, maybe you'd be up for a tag team fuck? I ain't double penetrated a bitch in a long time and this hot little slut looks like she could use a good fuc..."

The receiver picked up and an excited voice spoke up.

"H-hello? Yeah hang on a sec! I'm here!"

Rod grinned.

"Yeah hey bro. I was just leavin' ya a message. Anyway, I gave this smokin' hot blonde slut a ride to my place and I'm fixin' to pound her asshole and her pussy for a while. But I figured you might want in on the action. After all sandwiching a bitch is better than just givin' it to her little ass one at a time. Are ya up for that sorta thing dude?"

Conrad seemed as weasley as she had described him.

"Holy shit! You have Barbie tied up at your place? Seriously?"

"Of course I do! You wanna get some tail with me you're welcome to bro? If not just forget you got this phone call. Whadya say dude?"

"Um... you're not planning on hurting her are you?"

"I might hurt her asshole dude, but she'll be fine after a good fucking. Now what's it gonna be? Do I have a partner to tag team the bitch or is that sweet ass all mine dude?"

"Um well... sure! I mean hell yeah. How do I get to your place?"

"Ya got something to write with?"

"Yeah sure..."

Rod gave him directions and told him he had forty-five minutes to find the house and get there or he'd start without him. But Conrad assured him he'd be there. Rod grinned and hung up the phone.

To his credit Conrad made it there in just over a half hour. Rod smiled as he looked out of the window at the Toyota Cellica in his drive. The geeky guy was pure nerd and Rod shook his head. The little punk had to have been doing seventy-five or eighty-five all the way there. He went to the porch and greeted him shaking his hand firmly. After introducing himself he explained.

"I had some fun with her earlier, but she's gagged and blindfolded. You're gonna be one hell of a surprise. In fact what I wanna do is to have you fuck her first. I'll go in with you. You don't say a fuckin' thing. I'll do the talking so she thinks it's me. She's been very obedient to me bro. Once I tell her to suck my cock you'll pull down her ball gag and make her suck your dick. Then you'll pull out and put the gag back in place. After that you get around behind her and pull her panties to one side. Then fuck the bitch and I'll step back into the hallway out of her sight and watch. After you've got her panting and moaning a bit I want you to pull off the blindfold and just tell her you told her she should have gotten on her knees and fucked you. Then tell her that her ass it yours now, and have some fun! But no rough shit! Just fuck her good. After a while I'll come in and join ya. Tell her look who I found? Should be a funny reaction bro okay? You got all that?"

Conrad nodded and Rod led him to the bedroom where he was amazed to see Barb tied down over the end of the bed. He took off his pants and pulled down his boxers, then got onto the bed and straddled her arms just in front of her face. He pulled down her ball gag and Rod spoke as Conrad shoved his dick toward her lips.

"Suck my cock Barbie!"

She opened her mouth and began to suck his dick. But it didn't get as big as before. Maybe it was her imagination but it seemed a different smaller girth and a bit longer if that was even possible? She'd given hundreds of blowjobs and this felt odd somehow. She tried to focus on the act and forget what her lips and mouth were telling her about the thickening cock she was sucking on.

After a short time Conrad pulled out and replaced her gag. Then he came around behind her and pulled her panty crotch to one side. Her pussy was glistening wet and Conrad smiled as at last he slid his cock into the sexy big tittied blonde he had longed for for such a long time. Rod gave him the thumbs up and stepped back into the shadows of the back hallway as Conrad gripped her hips and began to fuck her.

Barbie noted that Rod's grip seemed different. Not as rough or broad or strong. Also his cock felt strange too. It was a bit thinner and longer. She groaned as she felt the cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy lips. Suddenly Conrad pulled off her blindfold and slapped her ass hard making her wince and glance back in absolute shock and disbelief!

"Guess who Barbie? You shoulda assumed the position when I first told you to girl! Now your ass is all mine!"