Barbie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in utter confused disbelief and stunned beyond words if she could have spoken without a gag in place. She moaned in distress and despair. CONRAD! He was here! Fucking her! But how? What was going on? Had Rod done this? He had to have! She cried as she felt the geeky nerd slamming his dick into her pussy faster and faster.

As she groaned and moaned helplessly while he fucked her she reflected back to the hilltop and the picnic. Back to being on her knees as he was kneeling before her. She could clearly see the memory as she sucked and licked and worked his cock and the way that he had leaned over and past her to lift up her dress hem and to her utter shock at that time, the way he'd slid his fingers under her panties and deep into her pussy.

Her eyes had opened when he first fingered her and it had taken her a full twenty seconds to recover from her disbelief and shock at him fingering her with his two fingers. His inexperience in being bad had allowed her time to recover and back off from him. He'd even tried it a second time with poorer results.

But as his cock now filled her pussy and his nerdy face chuckled and grinned as he fucked her she reflected on the fact that the hilltop could have gone very differently. The first time he'd pulled her dress hem up and started to finger her she was so absolutely shocked she'd opened her mouth and gasped in utter disbelief. Had Conrad been bolder and smarter about his sexual attack he could very easily have quickly moved around behind her and if he had gotten lucky and her shock had persisted for ten to twelve seconds even he could have shoved his dick into her pussy right there and then. She might have been his plaything on the hill if he had known how to take advantage of her confusion back then.

She would have fought back and he was weaker than some of the men who had forced her to fuck. But that didn't mean she would have succeeded. With the right effort or even the right tone of voice and a strong hair pull he might have taken charge of her a long time ago. But she had thwarted him. She'd won, or so she thought. She didn't have to fuck him.

But now as she sobbed she was tied up and at Conrad's full mercy. His cock was long and hard and she knew he was empty. That meant endurance for most men. A torturously long fuck by a man she absolutely did not want to fuck her!

As Rod watched Conrad reached forward and freed her tits playing with these as she got pounded.

"You weren't going to let me play with your titties Barb! Now look at you slut! I can play with any part of you I like! You are so fucked bitch!"

She cried as he fucked her. Rod shook his head. It was time to join in. He liked to create a bit of chaos but the geek was a bit annoying even from his perspective. Still maybe they could both have some fun with Barbie before he had to move on to the second part of his plan and punish the asshole for leaving her helpless on the roadside.

He thought about it a moment. The part of him that felt protective over her was tempted to just beat the little fucker's ass on the spot. But there were a few other sides to the coin that spared Conrad for the moment. It was his ineptitude and inability to make Barbie fuck in the first place that had brought the hot blonde into a position where Rod could have fun with her. So on the one level he owed the guy. That was partially why he'd invited Conrad to fuck her first before the punishment stage.

Another part of him liked the chaos of seeing her confronted with the same asshole she'd just escaped only to be forced to at last have the guy fuck her anyway. It was a bit twisted, he knew. But it was the kind of twist that fascinated him and gave him a chance to also gauge just how much punishment to dish out to the little horny nerd? After all, what guy hadn't wanted to fuck the shit out of a hot big tittied blonde like Barbie? Especially in a short red dress and heels and in a remote location. He couldn't blame the little guy for trying to score some tail.

But dumping her roadside in the wild was a different matter entirely. He'd been too long in the country to let that sort of breach of social convention slide. Rod knew what sort of wild animals lived in the area. Most were harmless enough. But there were plenty that could hurt or kill her. And she could fall and get injured off the side of the road and die. Plenty of fucked up shit could have happened to the woman. It wasn't right.

Rod knew Conrad was going to have to pay for his lapses in judgment. How much was yet to be seen. But first it was time to have some fun with her.

Rod approached and sat on the edge of the bed and she stared at him with watery and disappointed eyes. He glanced at Conrad and shrugged with a smile.

"Well I could have told ya he came back looking for you out of concern. But truth of the matter is I have a bit of a twisted side and I wanted to see what sorta guy he really is? Best way to do that is to put you two together. I figured I'd give him an edge this time. He does like to fuck don't he? I'm surprised he didn't just fuck the shit outta you back at the picnic.'

Conrad frowned.

"I almost did! She's lucky I'm a decent guy! But now the bitch is gonna do exactly what I say!"

Rod put a hand on his shoulder.

"Give it a rest for a moment bro. I wanna try something better with her."

Conrad nodded and backed away from her for a moment. Rod untied her ankles and then brought her legs together. He pulled down and removed her panties and then lifted her further up onto the middle of the bed.

"Hands and knees Barbie!" He demanded and she assumed that position.

"Conrad you wait til I say so, then grab that oil on the side table and come up behind her."

Conrad smiled a wicked grin and nodded.

"Oh cool! You got it bro!" He said trying to sound cool and sounding more pathetic than before.

Rod crawled under her and guided her pussy down onto his waiting cock. He pulled her knees forward a bit and then spread his legs with feet flat on the mattress as he reached forward to grab her ass cheeks and hold each one widely apart.

"Okay Conrad, get behind her and drip some oil on her asshole. Then rub it in a bit. After that lube your dick and shove it where the sun don't shine bro!"

Conrad chuckled and nodded. He'd never been doubled with anyone on a woman. In fact he'd had very few sexual experiences and now he was wild with excitement. This was turning into the best day of his entire life.

As Conrad shoved his dick up her ass and Rod fucked her pussy Barbie groaned into the gag. The sensation was amazing! She felt her pussy tingling and now Conrad grabbed her hips and began to thrust harder as Rod fucked strongly up into her stretched pussy.

"Play with her tits Conrad! I'll take care of her clit! Let's show Barbie what it feels like to get manfucked bud!"

Conrad nodded and as he grabbed her breasts he whispered into her ear,

"Now you're gonna get manfucked bitch!"

Barbie groaned and grunted into the gag as the pace increased.

"Ya like that bitch? Shoulda gotten on your hands and knees when I first told you huh? Now look at you! Who's fucking you now eh?"

Rod listened in silence as he rubbed her clit making her shudder and tremble. Her heart raced and the climax was building inside of her.

Suddenly Conrad grabbed her hair and jerked her head back.

"Ya like that slut?"

He pulled the gag from her mouth and she cried out.

"I asked you a question ya whore! Do you like this?"

She nodded and gasped.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God yessss! Unnngghhhh!"

He slapped her ass.

"The next time I tell you to get on all fours you're going to obey me aren't you Barbie?"

She gasped.

"Y-yes sir!"

He slapped her ass harder making her cry out and wince.

"That's master to you from now on slut! You got that?"

"Y-yesssss m-master!" She sobbed.

Rod shot him an annoyed look and Conrad glanced at him questioningly.

"Why don't you shut up and just fuck her ass dude?"

"Geeze! Relax bro! Just making sure she knows who's the boss from now on!"

Barbie gasped and panted as the fucking intensified.

"OH MY GOD! I-I-I'MMMM CUMMMMINNNNGGGG!"

Conrad jerked her head back farther and snapped.

"That's right cunt! Who's making you cum like a little slut?"

"Y-you are m-masterrrr!" She gasped.

Now Rod looked at Conrad and studied the nerd a moment. He was starting to pinch Barbie's nipples as he ass fucked her harder. Rod had seen enough. He rolled out from under her and spun around on the bed to face Conrad.

Without a word he punched Conrad in the side of the head sending the smaller guy flying off of the end of the bed and onto the floor in a crying heap.

"W-what the fuck?" He sobbed as he held his throbbing head.

Rod jumped off of the bed, grabbed him and punched him a second time knocking Conrad out cold. Barbie was shocked to see this.

"I was gonna let him punish the tease side of ya girl, but he's just plain fucked up! I'm done with the nice act. Conrad's got some payback coming!"

Barbie watched as Rod pulled off his tee shirt and dug around in the closet until he'd produced a ballet tutu. He put this on Conrad's waist and then duct taped his hands and elbows behind his back. He sat the guy in a wooden chair and duct taped his ankles to the chair legs. And his knees. Then he duct taped a rag into Conrad's mouth to gag him.

He got some water and splashed Conrad in the face and upper body making him jump back to consciousness. As the geek came to Rod put his glasses back on Conrad's face.

"You suck. I gave ya a chance to get your nut on with the girl because I think that even if she didn't intend it, Barbie sorta teased ya a bit by wearing the sorta clothes she likes to wear. I think you shoulda been a man about the whole thing. First off you shoulda fucked her ass three seconds after you got your fingers into her pussy and stunned her ass with your bold move. But secondly whether you got some or not dropping her off in the wild is some fucked up shit and pussy move!"

Conrad grunted and shook his head no through the gag.

"Next thing, it's okay to one up the girl but you didn't catch her. You didn't conquer her. Hell you couldn't even do it when you had her temporarily stunned and confused; so that master horseshit ain't gonna fly boy! She ain't your slave and she won't be. When I get through with you sunshine you'll be happy to move the fuck outta town and not bug her with your pussy ass crap any more!"

Conrad looked pissed off and shook his head at Rod in defiance. But Rod grabbed his right nipple and twisted it hard looking pissed off back at the helpless nerd.

"Oh you wanna give me the tough guy face sunshine? I ain't figured all the shit I wanna do to you yet boy! Go ahead and push it ya pussy!"

Conrad sobbed and lowered his head in fear.

"Now boy I want you to watch me fuck her good. Because she does need a good fucking to teach her a lesson about teasing and about accepting dates with fucked up pussies like you!"

He stared hard at Conrad waiting for the younger man to try to stare back in anger. But Conrad continued to sob with his head held down in submission and Rod nodded.

He untied and removed the gag from Barbie. Then approached the bed and stood in front of her.

"Suck my cock Barbie! And turn your ass sideways so I can finger your pussy girl!"

She nodded and held her head down though her eyes looked at him questioningly.

"Yes master."

He grabbed her chin and held her head up.

"Ain't no sex slaves in this house girl. You can call me sir all ya want but drop that master shit! You and the boy are both my bitches for the moment. So let him see how a real man fucks a woman and what a girl expects when she's in the company of a guy who knows what the fuck he's doin' eh darling?"

Barbie smiled a little and glanced over at tearful Conrad.

"Yes sir."

She reached out and began to suck his cock as he fingered and probed her pussy. Seeing her fully dressed again was fun and exciting. Even with her top open and her panties removed. As she sucked his dick Rod smiled and laid back. Then he pulled her hips over his face and began to eat her out making Barbie gasp and moan.

Rod turned her to face him and kissed her as she sat straddling his hips and feeling the pressure of his dick head pressing and parting her wet tingling lips. As he popped up into her vagina she moaned and he leaned her back until she fell back and he was up over her torso. Then grabbing her ankles and holding her legs wide apart he began to thrust his shaft deep into her flesh. She looked at him with half lidded eyes as she focused on the sensation of getting fucked once more.

As Rod fucked her and listened to her moans he glanced at Conrad and noted that Conrad's dick was rock hard. Even wearing the ridiculous ballet tutu the ruffles didn't hide his erect pecker. Suddenly he got an idea and he smiled. He stopped fucking her and told her to lie on her back on the bed and relax. He'd be back in a moment. Then he left the room with a strange look on his face. He returned to his bedroom with a dog collar in either hand and a funny look of satisfaction on his lips as he smiled.

He told Barbie to get on her hands and knees. She obeyed and he put on the dog collar. This meant sex slave in most circles and yet Rod had been very adamant about her not being a sex slave no matter what else she was in his house. She watched with curiosity as he approached Conrad and put him in a collar too. Then he locked small padlocks to each collar and returning to Conrad he removed the gag and cut away the duct tape.

He held a finger to his lips.

"Not a word outta your mouth pussy! Take off the tutu and put your clothes back on including socks and shoes!"

He turned to Barbie and pointed to the floor.

"Get up and get dressed all the way. High heels, panties, strap up your top, everything!"

She nodded and got dressed as Conrad did the same. Each looked a little confused.

"I told you both that right now you're both MY bitches to do with what I please. That's true too guys! So I got me a fuckin' fantastic idea. Let's see how it works out?"

He clipped a dog leash to Conrad's collar and then did the same to Barbie's collar. He pointed to the door.

"Walk! Both of you!"

They both walked out the door and down the hallway with Rod chuckling as he held their leashes. He instructed each of them and they walked out of the door and into the yard. He pointed to the barn. They walked to the barn wondering what the hell he was up to?

Inside of the barn he unclipped Barbie's collar and pointed to a ladder.

"You first! Up the ladder and wait for us there!" He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back slightly before releasing her again. "And climb up nice an' slow Barbie! I wanna see that fine tight ass as ya go up!"

Barbie grabbed the ladder and began to climb as Rod stood under and smiled looking up her dress. He glanced at Conrad who was also looking up her dress and noted the bulge in his pants crotch.

"You're next computer geek! Climb up!"

Conrad said nothing but began to climb up and stopped on the landing beside Barbie as Rod flowed him still holding the leash. They were both surprised by the loft. On one side were some weights and a punching bag. In the middle was what appeared to be a boxing or wrestling ring complete with a raised mat and ropes and turn-buckled posts. And to the other side were a small table and chairs, a fridge, a counter with a microwave, sink, and some cabinets, and along the wall a large four-posted bed with two small lamps on end tables on each side of the big bed.

They took in the scene and looked at him questioningly.

"Back when I raised horses and such I had a farm hand who stayed up here mostly. He was practicin' to be a prizefighter. Never got far boxin' and such, but he loved the sport. Anyhow that don't matter one bit. The thing is I got to thinkin' 'bout you two and this little wild struggle between ya and I got an idea."

He pointed to the ring.

"Go on both of you. Go to the ring and see them two stools there? Each of ya have a seat opposite each other."

They both looked nervous and confused as they silently entered the ring and he unclipped their collars and pointed to the stools. They walked to their respective places and sat down. Rod smiled and entered the ring. He stood in the middle for a moment and then approached Barbie and tossed a 'Crown Royal' bag on the floor beside her stool. He turned and did the same for Conrad.

He walked back over to the middle of the ring and pulled out a hot pink ball gag and placed it on the matt floor. Then he approached Conrad and told him to stand in that corner and wait for instructions. Conrad stood and Rod removed the small wooden stool. He did the same with Barbie before moving outside of the ring and to a small table with a single folding stool behind it and a small bell on the table.

"Conrad wanted to fuck you Barbie and you didn't want Conrad to fuck you. He fixed your computer so you felt obliged to accept the date. Even gave his ass a blowjob. But he wanted more and you feel like ya gave enough already. Now Conrad you think Barbie's a bit of a tease and a slut and that she should put out for you after you did her a favor. So you hoped to take advantage of her by isolating her and forcing her to do what you wanted. Didn't work so good, but you gave it a shot and got your dick sucked. I almost helped you to really nail her before moving on to punishing you. But then I thought about some of the circumstances and what ifs? So here we are!"

They still looked confused.

"Oh this ain't boxing and there's no hitting allowed although I won't count spanking a butt as hitting. But basically no rough blows between you two! Otherwise I'll step in hard and quick!"

Barbie looked at Conrad and then back to Rod.

"Here's what I want you two to do. Inside them bags are four pieces of rope. Each is three feet long. In the middle of the ring is a ball gag. When I ring this bell each of you two picnic animals will reach down into his or her bag and remove the ropes. Then you two will square off and we'll see just who is stronger, faster, better balanced, luckier, more aggressive, etc. You will each attempt to get your opponent down to the ground and once you have him or her down you will attempt to tie them up and gag them. But your opponent will be fighting back and trying to tie your ass up too! Once you get your opponent tied and gagged you will remove him or her from the ring and take them either to the bed, the table, one of the workout benches, or wherever else you desire it and there you will fuck your opponent up the ass with a large dildo, which I will provide the winner. You can also fuck her pussy if you're the winner Conrad since you happen to be sportin' a dick, but that'll be the only place beside her mouth or titty fuckin' that your dick is allowed. Ass fucking will be done with a big black dildo and I will hand it to whoever wins."

Conrad and Barbie both studied each other though Conrad had a slight smile on his lips.

"Let's see how this battle of the sexes plays out shall we? The loser gets ass fucked for a good hour and whatever else the winner chooses for him or her to experience. After that we'll finish this up and move on folks. That said may the best woman or man win! Good luck to both of you!"

Rod grinned and struck the bell with a small mallet.

Both Barbie and Conrad squatted down quickly and grabbed the Crown Royal bags rising as they opened their bags and pulled out the four hanks of rope. Conrad stuffed three into his jeans front pocket and Barbie hung three of hers around her neck tucking the loose ends into her cleavage.

Then both of them approached each other and Barbie and Conrad circled staring intently as he feinted in but jumped back just as quickly. Barbie made a few feints too but continued to circle and look for an opportunity to take him down. Each held a hank of rope in their hands, ready to wrap it around a wrist or ankle or other body part if their opponent left any extremity vulnerable.