Barbie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Conrad dropped down low grabbing her torso as he rushed forward in an effort to throw her backwards and off of her feet. In heels she was already off balance and had he simply fallen forward she would have tumbled back, a victim of her precarious footwear. But instead the momentum carried them both to the ropes and she bounced off of these and momentarily luck favored Conrad as the returning spring of the ropes flung her up and over his shoulder.

Conrad was elated for a fraction of a second. He had the hot sexy blonde off of her feet and over one shoulder. She was shocked that the little geek had her over his shoulder but the kinetic energy of the bounce carried them both backward as he backpedaled trying to keep his balance and still carry the struggling woman.

Draped over his shoulder and with Conrad stumbling backward it gave Barbie an idea and she grabbed his right arm and tried to slide a rope into it as he staggered backward.

But feeling the rope made him twist in a fearful reflex and with that they fell sideways with her over his torso as they hit the mat. Barbie had brought up her hands to prevent her face hitting the padded mat and now she glanced at her rope looped through his right arm near the elbow. She reached for it and in a panic over her getting him trapped or tied down he rolled sideways throwing her off balance and over his torso.

Then a tumble ensued as each of them struggled to get the other pinned and bound. For a moment he managed to break from the tangle and as she rolled onto her belly he swung over and straddled her back swiftly. He grabbed her right arm at the elbow trying to get the rope under and succeeded in looping it under her elbow and then pulling it back.

But Barbie bucked hard and brought her knees up and forward then rose to a hands and knees position with Conrad riding the small of her back. In an effort to subdue her and force her arms behind her back he jerked back on the rope over her right elbow. And while it caused her position to buckle she bucked up with her butt and the momentum threw him unexpectedly sideways off of her and made him roll with her tumbling once toward him and bringing her leg up to straddle over his torso where he landed on his back.

Barbie was straddled over him struggling to tie one wrist as he held the end of her rope and pulled and jerked his left wrist from side to side while she tried with both hands to pin his wrist down and tie it off. He jerked his wrist wildly making it difficult to hold down and as he thrashed he noticed the hot pink ball gag in reach of his right hand.

She worked on getting his left hand and wrist restrained but Conrad used his right hand to grab the hot pink ball gag and as he rolled under her and jerked his left arm sideways she fell to the side and he managed to shove the gag into her gasping mouth and pulled the strap behind her head with his right hand. The whole move had happened in seconds to Barbie's shock.

Staring down at him she had a ball gag nested in her wide spread mouth and she grunted as she struggled to pin down and tie his wrist. The little bastard had successfully gagged her! She glanced nervously at Rod who watched the struggle and her face with great interest and an amused look on his face at the unexpected move.

Though he struggled Conrad smiled an evil grin looking up at her stunned face. Her indignant grunt of protest into the hot pink ball gag was further exacerbated by the fact that she was stuck. Conrad was pulling hard with his left hand as she struggled to hold down and secure that wrist. It was taking both of her hands to attempt the pin and she dared not use one hand to reach up and pull out the gag!

He remembered what Rod had shared with him about how disappointed he was that Conrad had not exploited her shock at the picnic to take advantage of her and to fuck her. So now as she struggled to regain her position over him he rolled back onto his back under her and continued to thrash with his left hand. But his right hand unzipped his fly and freed his cock.

As Barbie swung back up and over him at last he reached under her dress and pulled aside her panty crotch. She looked down distracted as he thrust up with his hips and she grunted in disbelief as his rock hard erection slid deep up into her penetrating her moist pussy lips. During the struggle the loose ends of her three ropes had come out of her cleavage and now hung there from her neck as she glanced down from where she straddled him and his deep sunken cock!

He used his right hand to suddenly grab the rope ends and jerked her neck and torso down and forward onto his body while simultaneously thrusting up into her pussy. The quick forward jerk made her put out her hands to stop herself and as she let go of her rope to do this he pulled one of her neck ropes out with his left hand and tossed it by one end over the small of her back. Then he reached up with both hands and grabbed either of her wrists and giving it everything he had he forced them straight out to either side as wide as he could.

This made her torso fall all the way on top of his chest and he shoved her arms down and back and in spite of her fierce struggles he managed to force them into the small of her back over the rope hank. Trapping her wrists together as he was getting sweaty was touch and go and she almost escaped twice causing him to have to regrip her wrists again with both hands and force them together each time. Barbie was desperate and determined to escape and reverse the situation on him.

But at last he held them firmly in one hand long enough to get the rope over both of them and then to loop it a second and third time. He cinched them and once he had done this he could use both hands in spite of her struggling and twisting shoulders and arms to bind them properly behind her back.

Barbie groaned and shook her head no wildly as she felt the ropes tighten around her wrists and with each loop and cross loop she knew it was all but over for her. The moment he knotted that rope she was restrained enough for even a weaker man like Conrad to then subdue her!

He continued to fuck up into her pussy as he now bound her elbows behind her back with her own hank of rope. Barbie could not believe he'd bested her. He almost hadn't but she wasn't able to get her wrists free again after he had re taken them the third time. She was shocked, stunned, disappointed, and more importantly, fully aware of how screwed she was now that he'd tied her up properly.

As her teary eyes looked at his face a triumphant smile greeted her. She was his and he had done it to her. Her fighting had been useless. Now she sobbed as she straddled his hips feeling the up thrusts of his dick and his hands grasping her thighs firmly as he grinned and stared at her and her shaking body.

He glanced over at Rod who smiled and nodded.

"Well done Conrad! You finally beat her and got her little ass tied up and ridin' some cock all on your own! I know you're itchin' to say stuff to her and get that shit off your chest. Go on and speak all you want to for now. You earned it boy. Have fun. I'll give ya her dildo in a little bit. First let's see ya do her a while like a man!"

Conrad grinned and stared up at her. Then pulling her sideways he rolled her onto her back and now repositioned himself between her legs. He pulled off her panties and sniffed them then tossed them aside and smiled. He straddled her legs and tied her ankles together and then her knees. As she sobbed looking up at him he untied her dress straps and freed her breasts once more.

"Now you're my bitch Barbie! You're gonna get it good you little slut!" He snarled and she shook her head no, fearing what he had in mind or might have in mind for her next. He chuckled and nodded yes.

"Oh yeah baby! I got your ass tied up, gagged, and all set to ass fuck!"

Conrad scooped Barbie up in his arms and holding her with one hand at the middle of her upper torso and one behind her knees he turned her to the side and carried her to the edge of the ring. Rod grinned and nodded as the angle allowed him to see her ass and pussy hanging down with her red dress framing them loosely. Her bound arms and wrists peeking from behind the red dress hem as he carried her.

She looked at him with tearful eyes that pleaded for him to step in and help stop the nightmare, but Rod knew that look and shook his head as Conrad drew near with his captive.

"To be honest Barbie I thought you were gonna best that boy! I had mixed feelings when he turned the tables on you and got ya tied and gagged girl! A bit disappointed in ya. A bit proud of the little guy for learning how to dominate ya. Now he gets to have some fun. Unless he starts any fucked up stunts your ass is his honey. Shoulda fought harder girl. Oh well... Now you're fucked!"

Conrad set her down beside the lowest rope and then went out of the ring and grabbed her legs by the ankles pulling them under the rope until her ass was at the edge of the platform. He climbed back up on the outside of the ring lifting her ankles as he did and securing them to the outside of the uppermost rope. This made her legs stand straight up in the air.

He hopped down grinning as he approached her. He reached out and parted her lips. Then he slid his tongue deep into her vagina following Rod's earlier example. Barbie jumped in wide teary-eyed shock. Conrad rubbed her clit as he tongued and sucked and licked her exposed pooched out pussy. But squirming and groaning she could not stop him. It was utterly useless and she knew he could do anything that he wished to her.

Barbie groaned as he gripped her hips firmly in both hands and she felt his hard cock plunge into her wet pussy. He fucked her with slow long deliberate strokes. Each time grinning as if validating his victory once more with each inward stroke of his cock.

Slowly but with ever-increasing speed he pumped her and she groaned. He reached up to fondle her tits then continued to ram her as she shook and trembled with her heart racing wildly. Now he nodded and as she stared at him in amazement and wonder he fucked her harder and faster still. His eyes locked on hers and he spoke as fucked her.

"Now you know who's your master for real Barbie! I am! I caught you! I tied you up! I'm fucking your pussy! And you're just a helpless little slut!"

There was a strange and twisted change in him that she could hear, sense, and feel physically. She sobbed knowing that this was not something that he viewed as his luck in getting her down this time. It was a dominance mindset that she was all too familiar with. If Rod didn't dissuade him with whatever punishment plan he had in mind, the next time that she encountered Conrad back home she knew that he would take her again.

She could see it in his eyes. No matter how long it took there would be no stopping him if she ever ran across a sexual situation where they were alone in the future. Any future attempts to resist him would fail. He'd keep going and going until he wore her down and once she was again bound or restrained, he'd have his wicked way with her! The very thought of it made her cry.

As if sensing her thoughts he leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"When this is all done and we get back to Stockton, once your hick friend here takes off, I'm gonna come get you! I'll tie your ass up and make you wear a nice pink collar! You're gonna be my sex slave bitch! And I'm gonna punish the fuck out of you for making things difficult Barbie! You fuckin' slut! You're ass is mine when we get back home. You'd better start thinking of ways to please your new master bitch! Or else I promise you a rough next few years!"

Now he sped up the fucking and Barbie groaned and sobbed as the sexual pace increased. Soon she began to climax and he smiled and rammed her harder still working himself into a heart pounding sweat. He grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples as she came hard. Her cries and groans making him grin and nod.

"That's right ya slut! Ride my cock!" He snapped.

After a short while he stopped and pulled out then climbed up and untied her legs from the upper rope. He followed this with untying her ankles and then her knees. Then he hopped down and grabbed her right ankle and pulled it to the right tying it to the lowest rope on the right hand side. Then he did the same with her left ankle tying it to the left as wide as she could go.

With her legs lowered and spread into a "splits" position he approached Rod and held out his hand.

"I believe she's waiting for a good ass fucking?"

Rod nodded and handed him the dildo but also a small plastic squeeze bottle of oil. He cautioned Conrad.

"I don't want her ass wrecked! Use oil. On the dildo and on her butthole dude!"

Conrad nodded and returned to her oiling the dildo in front of her. It was big and jet-black. As she looked at it he smiled a nasty smile and then oiled her sphincter and used an index finger to rub and work it into her asshole. Once she was lubed Conrad put the head of the large phallus to her ass and slowly pushed though Barbie's eyes grew wide and she grunted in protest he continued to exert pressure until it suddenly popped into her and slid freely deep up her rectum.

Conrad grinned and began to work it in and out and as he did so using his left hand, he oiled his right thumb and placing his palm flat on her lower belly he stroked and rubbed her clit with his oiled thumb. Then as she groaned he leaned in and began to lick her lips eventually plunging his tongue into her pussy and licking wildly as he banged her ass with the dildo.

Barbie was overcome with conflicting sensations and emotions. There was a little discomfort, but a great deal of pleasure and shooting tingling sensations. There was also a hatred of Conrad and loathing to be getting dominated by the skinny twerp and yet an admiration of his skill set for one so inexperienced. She didn't know it, but watching pornos and reading Penthouse forums all those years had paid off giving him ideas that he'd never actually put into practice before.

Now Barbie was the recipient of his years of sexual curiosity and frustration. Also his years of reading and trying to figure out what to do if he had a girl in a compromised situation. Rod had obviously influenced his oral inclusions, but Conrad was racking his brain for ideas from his past forays into adult literature and videos.

After a short time he untied her from the ropes and carried her to the bed. Now she found herself on her knees and chest with Conrad behind her. He had the dildo up her ass but was not holding it as he had both hands on her hips and his cock shoved into her cunt.

He fucked her hard and fast and Barbie bucked and grunted into the gag as he rammed her pussy. But suddenly he slowed down and then with his left hand he reached under her to again rub her clit. His right hand grabbed the shaft of the black rubber phallus and as he started to fuck her again he also shoved the dildo in and out of her pussy.

She was getting double penetrated and her clit rubbed and Barbie now groaned and moaned shaking and trembling with helpless delight. Her pussy felt amazing and she was wild with pleasure as he pushed her to climax hard. Her head thrashed back and forth and she loved this. For the moment she didn't care that it was Conrad doing it to her. She just wanted it to last forever!

As she climaxed he nodded and laughed.

"That's it bitch! Ride it hard Barbie! Makin' you dance on my stick now ya slut!" He gloated.

She didn't care. It felt incredible. She just wanted it to last as long as possible. He could say whatever he wanted. She was in her own world now. Ecstasy overtaking her and her mind and body elsewhere. After she climaxed he switched positions and for the remaining forty minutes he fucked her in several different positions while Rod watched them and the clock. Then at last he got up and approached Conrad.

"Time's up pussy! Get off my bitch and stand up. Hands at your side dude!"

Conrad looked at him and then sighed. That was okay. He'd get Barbie again in Stockton. He was already planning things out. He got up and approached Rod with his arms at his side.

Rod clipped the leash back onto his collar and led him to one of the barn's upright support stanchions. He bound Conrad's wrists in front of him and then raised his arms up high and lifted them a little to get them over a large iron hook on the upper part of the beam.

"My worker used to have some punch crap hanging from that hook. But it'll take your weight nicely boy!"

Conrad scowled. As he stood with his hands hooked high above his head and Rod went to the bed and fetched Barbie but kept her hands tied behind her back and the ball gag in place. He brought her over in front of Conrad and had her lean over with her pussy and ass facing him. Then he pulled down her gag and help out his cock.

"Suck my dick Barbie!"

As she started to give him head he nodded.

"Step back a pace and spread your legs a bit past shoulder width apart girl!"

She did as he asked wondering why he had her do so. Conrad smiled. His dick was still hard and Rod saw it and nodded to Conrad who couldn't believe his luck.

"Just a little bit further back girl!"

She stepped back a little more and spread her legs apart as he had ordered her to. Then she gasped as she felt Conrad's cock in her pussy. She was just a few inches from touching his body and as he leaned in with his hips his dick plunged into her pussy almost all the way to the base. Conrad thrust his hips forward and sunk it all the way up her cunt.

As she moaned and grunted during the oral session Rod laughed and spoke once more.

"Goddamn Barbie! Ya seem to be getting fucked right an' left today girl. Good thing you were really made for fuckin! I mean you are a fine little slut and I think that me and the little cocksucker who's nailin' your ass would both agree on that one. Bet you had no idea today was gonna be one of those days did ya?"

She shook her head with her mouth stretched around his swollen cock as he chuckled and nodded.

"Didn't think so!"

Behind her Conrad rammed and fucked determined to really nail her in spite of his hands and body being secured and limited in their mobility. She was such a hot and fun little slut and since he'd bested her he was formulating plans to really make her his permanent long-term sex slave. After he got away from this country area and back to town he'd lay low for a day or two and make sure that Rod was gone. Then Barbie was on his "to do" list and he would make her pay for every frustration he'd ever had thanks to her and other hot sluts like her.

Rod allowed him a while to enjoy her but soon began to focus on his own lust and desires. As he fucked her Barbie moaned and cried out. And Rod kept her a few feet away from Conrad, watching as he stared lustfully at her with a raging hard on.

Suddenly he stopped fucking her and had her stand up straight. He went to the side of the ring and picked up her discarded panties. Then returned and had her step into them. He slowly pulled them back up and put them on her. He had them half way up her thighs when he stopped and pulled up her top retying it so that her breasts were covered.

Then he came around behind her and untied her elbows but left her wrists bound a moment. He put the ball gag back in place and then leaned her over a little bit and hiked her dress up so he could fuck her slowly in front of Conrad. Seeing Barbie with her panties around her thighs and the ball gag in her mouth as Rod slowly fucked her made Conrad shake with lust. He wanted to fuck her so bad no he could almost taste it.

Rod reached around front to rub her clit with his right hand, while his left groped and cupped her covered breasts through the dress top. He studied Conrad and smiled. Then sped up a bit making Barbie tremble and moan and shake as she started to feel another climax building up. He brought her to the edge and stopped for a moment keeping his cock buried deep in her pussy as she groaned in frustration.