Barbie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna cum?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

"What if I let Conrad finish you off Barbie? Would that be okay?"

She shrugged and nodded again.

He looked at Conrad.

"You wanna fuck her 'til she cums?"

"Hell yeah I do!" He rasped almost drooling as he said it.

"Fine."

To his surprise Rod was serious. Rod walked over to Conrad and freed him from the hook and the restraints. He pointed to Barbie.

"Go get her tiger! And feel free to say whatever you want. Express yourself to her so she knows who's her boss."

Conrad rushed up to her and shoved his cock deep up her pussy. Then grabbing her hips he started to fuck her at a furious pace.

"Hell yeah bitch! Now you're gonna get yours ya dumb cunt!"

He rammed her hard and lustfully and Barb9ie groaned and grunted into the gag as Conrad brought her to climax. She shook and trembled and he jerked her head back hard by her hair.

"Ya like that ya stupid whore? I'm in fuckin' charge now aren't I?"

Barbie cried as she came and Conrad grabbed her breasts and through her top he found and pinched her nipples painfully hard as he made her orgasm. She hated him for it too. She hated that he was such a jerk about things. It was one thing to best her and fuck her. But the continuous humiliation and nasty comments and attitude sucked.

He slapped her ass hard and laughed.

"Oh yeah bitch! I made you cum hard huh? Who's your daddy now girl?"

He beamed with pride. But Rod grabbed his arms and pulled them back behind him. He roughly bound Conrad's wrists together and then his elbows. Then he picked Conrad up and carried him to the ring and rolled him into the boxing platform. He returned and pulled up Barbie's panties and then carried her to the ring and untied her wrists. He removed the ball gag and wiped it off. Then he pointed.

"Climb your sexy ass into the ring. I think we need a replay. Let's see if this last time was a fluke or if Conrad really has bested you girl?"

Barbie climbed into the ring and went to the corner she had started from. Rod entered the ring and stood Conrad up. He walked him to his corner.

"You stay here while I fetch your clothes from earlier boy!"

Conrad was elated. A second chance to take Barbie down and ass fuck her too? He was going to get in more practice on his technique before his return to Stockton. How sweet was that? He stared at her and nodded.

"Bitch I'll have you down and at my mercy in no time. You might as well bend over for the ass fucking! Your little whore ass is mine Barbie! I am just dying to tie you up again and show you how a real man fucks a hot little slut like you!"

She shook her head in silence and stared at him with an angered look on her face.

Then Rod returned to the ring with the ballet tutu in hand and approached Conrad. He pulled the elastic banded tutu over Conrad's head and down to his hips. Conrad gasped in annoyance.

"Those aren't my pants! What the fuck bro?"

Rod shushed him.

"Relax pussy. I'm not done setting everything up yet for the rematch. Open your hands!"

Conrad opened his hands and behind his back Rod placed four rope hanks into them. Then without a word he went to Barbie and handed her two rope hanks.

"It seems your other two ropes are in use lady. Sorry. You only get two to start with this time."

Conrad cried out in confusion and frustration.

"WHAT? What the fuck dude? Get real!"

Rod smiled and went to the center ring and dropped the pink ball gag onto the mat.

"Oh this is for real pussy. Round two. We'll call it the handicap round. Now get ready and then come out and see who can best the other pending a good ass fucking!"

He stepped out of the ring and went to the small table and struck the bell.

Barbie smiled as she stared at Conrad. Conrad looked at her and shook his head no. He yelled at Rod as Barbie approached his corner.

"This isn't fair! How come she gets an advantage?"

"She had heels on last time just like she does now. That's a disadvantage to her. So this round she gets the edge. Besides which you're a huge dick! And I like to twist things around Conrad. Now you better get busy and show that bitch who's the boss or I believe she will tie your ass up and fuck you hard bitch!"

Barbie smiled as she picked up the ball gag. Conrad circled away from her nervously but she rushed in and tackled him easily then shoved the gag into his mouth and secured it as he cried and kicked and screamed into the gag. Rod laughed as he watched her tie up Conrad's ankles and knees.

"Barbie come on over here. I have something better than a dildo for you girl! Conrad's gonna love this and you will too. Take off your panties and put this on!"

He handed her a strap on dildo with a double end. One he inserted into her pussy and the other much larger and longer end stuck out rigid and hard as he strapped the device in place over her crotch. Barbie gasped.

"No go do your thing. Here's some oil. He may be tight at first. But you know how bitches are."

Barbie smiled and returned to Conrad who was crying and screaming into the gag, shaking his head no. She oiled his ass and the dildo and suddenly straddled him and shoved it deep up his ass!

"Feel free to express yourself girl!" Rod said with a wink.

As she ass fucked him she leaned in and spoke to him.

"Oh look who's the little bitch now! How's your butthole feeling Conrad you little prick? You like that boy? I'm the master now you little creep! So enjoy this!"

Rod laughed.

"Ouch! Guess she owns your ass now pussy!"

He pulled out a camera and as Conrad screamed and cried into the hot pink gag, Rod began taking pictures of him getting ass fucked by her and the strap on.

After about twenty minutes Rod got bored and decided to liven things up with a little extra surprise of his own. He grabbed a small remote control and pressed the first button. Barbie gasped and jumped as the part of the strap on that was lodge up her pussy suddenly pulsed and began to extend and retract inside of her. A second button then turned on the vibrator pad inside the harness that rested over her clitoris.

"OHHHHHHHHH MY GAWWWWDDD!" She cried as the strap on was now tingling and pulsing and fucking her back while she fucked Conrad. It was a strange and wild sensation. Rod smiled as he stared at her and she looked at him for a moment.

"I had a feeling you'd like my little toy Barbie!"

She nodded gasping as she felt it through her loins. Rod smiled and then got into the ring and walked over to stand behind her.

"I got plenty of shoots of little fairy boy here taking it up the ass Barbie. I even dug out the cocksucker's phone and took some nice pictures with that too. Then I sent everyone in his address book a few photos! Later his boss and the copy center at Best Buy will get an e-mail with some wild attachments. Then the real fun begins for little bunny tutu!"

Now Rod knelt behind Barbie and cupped her buns in his hands. He smiled and parted her cheeks then pulled her panties to one side and shoved his dick into her ass. As Barbie groaned he chuckled.

"Oh now ya didn't think you were gonna get to have all the fun did ya baby? Keep fuckin' the boy! I'll keep fuckin' you!"

And with that Rod grabbed her hips and began to really work her ass. She moaned and gasped, as she was being double penetrated by the phallus and Rod from behind. She tried to stay on track and focus on Conrad who was now a sobbing grunting mess on the floor of the ring.

After a short time Rod unbuckled her low bands and then the waist band of her strap on and on her last down stroke when she came back up the phallus in Conrad's ass stayed there while the smaller phallus that had been fucking her popped out of her vagina and hung there fucking the empty air. Rod chuckled again and used the remote to kill the buzzing and the pulsing of the unit.

He grabbed Barbie by the hair and pulled her back and away from Conrad and then pushed her onto her hands and knees on the boxing ring floor. Then grabbing her hips he rammed her pussy once more and now fucked her hard and fast until she felt his cock starting to twitch and tingle to the contractions in her vagina. She moaned and he jerked her head back hard and held it there as he snarled and closed his eyes.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh my God! I'mmmm c-c-cumminnnnngggg! She cried.

He felt her pussy pulling his cock deeper and as it pulsed and throbbed he shot his load deep inside of the moaning and panting woman. As he unloaded his seed into her he reached under to rub her clit a little and Barbie bucked and cried wildly as the orgasm made her shudder and spasm in helpless nerve overload. Her was wildly exhausted and fell forward as he released her and watched her tremble and shake.

Rod stood up and smiled.

"How you feelin' now Barbie?"

She gasped and looked up at him nodding once.

He chuckled.

"Yeah... you've been properly fucked today girl. Just chill out here for a sec. I'll be back."

He left her laying on the matt panting and sweating. After a short time he returned with car keys and a magic marker. He tossed a set of keys to Barbie and took off her dog collar. Then he took the collar off of Conrad who lay on the mat sobbing with a distant look on his face.

He grabbed Conrad's face and held him still with his left hand. Then using a small rag he dried off Conrad's forehead and using the marker he wrote; "Ass fucked douche!"

He smiled and snapped more pictures of Conrad. Then gathered up his clothing and removed the rope from his legs and ankles. He pulled Conrad to his feet and untied his elbows and then his hands. He pointed to the ladder.

"Barbie down first, then me and the pussy are gonna follow you. Wait at the bottom Barbie."

She nodded and did as he said.

Conrad followed slowly and Rod after him.

At the bottom of the ladder Rod tied his hands behind his back again and then his ankles and legs. He had left the pink ball gag in place. Rod hefted Conrad over his shoulder and pointed to the barn door. Barbie nodded and headed out of the barn.

"Go inside and grab your purse Barbie. It should be on the side table by my front door where you left it."

She nodded and went inside returning seconds later with her purse. He gestured her to follow him and led them to the side of the house where he and Conrad were parked.

He grabbed the keys from Barbie and opened Conrad's trunk. Then took some of the computer parts and tools that were a jumbled mess in the trunk and tossed them into the back seat of his car. Rod lifted Conrad up and put him into the trunk then smiled.

"Enjoy the ride sunshine!"

He closed the trunk and tossed her the keys.

"Let's go Barbie! You lead the way to Stockton and back to your place first. Then we gotta give the pussy a lift."

Barbie nodded.

"So my place?"

Rod walked up and kissed her.

"Yeah. Your place first. Then we gotta do some stuff for your charming would be master to make sure the boy feels the urge to leave town. I heard the little fucker threatening you. We'll see if old computer geek is gonna outsmart this dumb country boy."

She raised a questioning eyebrow but smiled. Rod obviously had plans of his own. He got into his car and Barbie started up Conrad's car and drove home.

Once they got to her place she opened the door for Rod and they went inside.

"What about Conrad? He's still in his trunk." She said.

"Oh he can breathe in there just fine girl. I don't want you to see or know what I'm doing with the little pussy next. Just in case shit goes wrong. Nothing can come back to you. Because you don't know nothin'."

"You're not going to kill him are you?" She asked wide-eyed.

"Nah. Not even close. Gonna kill his ego a bit. Gonna murder his desire to stay and fuck with you. But the boy will be fine physically. Course he may be a bit screwed up in the head. But he sorta was anyway. Now where's your bedroom?"

She led him to the bedroom and he smiled and had her take off the dress and lay down in the bed with arms and legs spread. Then he blindfolded her with one of her silk scarves and he tied her spread eagle to the bedposts. He gagged her too and then sucked on her tits a moment.

"When I get back sugar we're gonna play. I shouldn't be more than forty-five minutes to maybe an hour at most. Gotta give Conrad a little ride of his own. I know a busy highway between here and Piketon where he'll enjoy his roadside walk home!"

He kissed Barbie and took off.

After almost an hour he returned and came back into the bedroom. He sucked her tits again and fingered her a moment. Then pulled the gag out of her mouth and replaced it with the hot pink ball gag that had been in Conrad's mouth. He'd rinsed it clean and now he unblindfolded her and ate her pussy for a moment as she squirmed and jumped a bit.

When he got done he pulled the gag out of her mouth and straddled her sliding his dick between her tits and pushing them together. He titty fucked her a bit making her mouth his cock as it came forward. Then he leaned over her face and made her suck his dick before once more fucking her.

She gasped.

"I-I can't believe how hard and horny you are Rod!"

He chuckled.

"It's a gift girl. Maybe a curse too. Anyway this is just a warm up. When I get done with the warm up I want you to dial up one of your friends and we're gonna have us a nice little threesome babe!"

She nodded and gasped.

"C-can I ask you s-something?"

He stopped humping her and smiled.

"Sure ya can sugar britches! Whassup girl?"

"What happened to Conrad?"

"Oh I took his car and let him go about thirty five miles aways. Maybe three miles from a truck stop. I left his clothes, phone, etc in his car. After I returned to Stockton I found his house and parked it nicely in the driveway. His door has a little message written on it and he'll find the keys in his mailbox. But I got a feelin' he won't be botherin' you no more. I left him in just a tutu. On his back I wrote a few messages in permanent marker. I think he's gonna have a hard time around civilized folks. I was kind enough to leave the boy with shoes and socks. But that tutu is all that's coverin' his privates if ya know what I mean?"

She laughed.

"Normally I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But he's got a bad look in his eyes Rod."

"Not any more darlin'. Now he's got a scared and broke look in his face. He may get help and a ride at the truck stop. But he'll be hard pressed to explain the way he arrived and what I wrote on his back."

"What did you write on his back?"

Rod pumped his cock into her pussy again and shook his head.

"No way little girl! You don't get to know that unless you're really good and you get a really hot partner for us for this weekend. Then if both ya'll do a good job of takin' care of old Rod, he'll share the goods on little geeky nerd boy okay?"

She nodded and he smiled as he fucked her again.

Amber was surprised to hear from Barbie and smiled when Barbie invited her over for a nice weekend and to meet a friend of hers. She wasn't sure what Barbie was up to but knew it had to be good because she'd been told to dress like they were going clubbing. That could only mean a wild time with Barbie's friend. She wondered who this guy was and how Barbie had met him. But Barb was keeping tight lipped and told her to hurry over and she'd get to meet him first hand.

When she arrived Rod greeted her at the door. She was in a pretty white cocktail dress with ruffled skirting and had white leather high-heeled boots on. Her honey blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had on heavy eyeliner and a nice aqua to violet blue eye shadow. She smiled and held out her hand to shake his.

"Hi there! You must be Rod?"

He grinned and lifted her proffered hand to his lips.

"Hi sweet thing. You must be the prettiest woman in the whole damn town! My goodness what a hottie you are Amber!" He kissed her knuckles and slowly lowered her hand looking her over as she smiled and blushed not knowing what to say and obviously not prepared for the compliment.

"Um th-thank you Rod."

"No thank YOU Amber! I've seldom ever seen such a fine lady except for them super model gals on TV. But ya never expect ta meet one in person. Wow!"

She grinned and looked down feeling shy and awkward for a moment.

"Thanks. But I'm no super model Rod. I work in retail."

Rod shook his head as she looked up at him.

"No sugar. You ARE a super model! You're just not yet workin' in your field because damn girl, you got it all goin' on! Look at you! Do me a favor if I can be so bold since we've only just met. Turn around for me a moment sweetie? Not too fast either. I gotta take this all in."

Amber giggled and turned slowly smiling and blushing.

"Wow! Damn you are so fine Amber! It's incredible. I knew there was some hot gals in the world but you are so super hot it's almost scary."

"You really think so Rod?" She said nervously but flattered by him.

"Stop just a second Amber." She did so with her back to him and he reached down and squeezed her thighs.

"Man you are so firm and in shape! Ya must work out! Do I think so? HELL NO! I KNOW so dear. You're finer than frog hair sweetheart! I mean look at you. Hell, this is amazing girl!" He squeezed her thighs again working his hands higher.

She giggled nervously.

"And this ass! Oh my God! You have the most perfect butt in the world darlin'! Seriously!"

"You like my butt that much?"

"Are ya kiddin' me girl? Damn but you got a great ass! I mean you are heavenly hot babe! I just gotta stare in awe for a moment."

She felt him lift up her dress hem exposing her butt and thong panties.

"Holy shit! Amber you are a Goddess girl! What an amazing ass you got! Seriously girl! Super fine!"

She blushed and giggled nervously not sure of what to say.

"Um th-thanks Rod."

"Girl I just gotta see these beautiful glutes in action. Do me a huge favor? Spread your legs nice and wide so I can see the muscles contract and flex? I bet they are as amazing as I think they'll be!"

"You want me to spread my legs for you?" She said hesitantly.

"Yeah sweetie. Nice an' wide. C'mon girl? What's a closer look gonna hurt anything now eh?"

She shrugged. He was right. She was already showing off her butt. And he had already run a hand over her butt cheeks softly. She spread her legs apart wide and looked back over her shoulder at him.

"Like this Rod?"

"Like that! Wow! I LOVE how beautiful you look. Goddamn you're so fuckin' hot babe! I had no idea that they made sexy in such a perfect form!"

She looked forward again blushing and smiling. Rod unzipped his pants and pulled out and oiled his cock. Then he cupped her butt again and squeezed making her giggle nervously.

"Man your legs are fine! Your ass is fine! I bet you have a pretty pussy too don't you Amber?"

Before she could reply he pulled her panty crotch to one side and rubbed her lips with oiled fingers making her gasp and jump. Then he moved closer and in a single stroke shoved his cock deep into her cunt. Amber was stunned!

"OH MY GOD! What are you doing?"

He rammed his dick in and out of her pussy and reached around front with his right hand to rub her clit. Then with his left he gently but firmly pushed her torso forward making her put her hands out to the wall to brace herself from falling forward. She moaned and he sped up.

"I just have to try out such a perfectly formed body and pussy Amber. You were made for this girl!"

"Ouuuuhhhhh shit! You're f-f-fuckinnnng meeee!" She cried and he chuckled.

"You like having a big ol' cock in your tight little pussy doncha girl?"

She moaned again.

"C'mon... fess up girl? I know ya like a good hard dick bonin' that fine tight ass girl! Don't deny it! How's my dick feel Amber?"