Barbie's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unnnngghhh! Y-you're fuckinnnnnggg meee!"

He laughed.

"Not a great conversationalist eh? That's okay. Ya came here to get laid anyway. I heard what Barbie said and the way you dressed! You knew it was gonna get wild over here. Now lets have a peek at those gorgeous tits of yours girl!"

He pulled down her top and cupped her braless breasts. As he rolled her hardening nipples between his fingers she moaned and panted hard.

"I-I didn't expect a f-fucking first th-thing in the d-doorrrrr R-Rod!" She gasped.

He released her breasts and fished around in his back pockets a moment then pulled out a ball gag and brought it quickly over her face and shoved it into her mouth before she knew what he was doing. He secured it behind her head and at the same moment grabbed her wrists and pulled them back holding her arms straight back behind her as he continued to fuck her. She grunted in protest but her words were muted and muffled by the gag.

"Oh Amber, sweetie... let's not spoil a beautiful power fuck with pointless gibber jabber. Now you just do what you were born to do and we'll have us a grand ol' weekend babe!"

Holding her arms back he fucked her harder making her tremble and shake and groan as she came. And as she climaxed he pulled her wrists together and looped a rope over them and began to tie her up. She groaned and shook her head no but he didn't care and didn't stop.

Amber squirmed and resisted surprisingly well. She even got a wrist pulled free momentarily, but Rod only laughed harder and complimented her on her great form and strength. Then cinching her wrists a second time he got her wrapped up and bound and made sure to do her elbows for safe measure. No use tying wrists behind the back if a flexible girl like Amber could scoot her butt under them and get them around front. That sort of thing led to pulling down ball gags and then biting the ends of the rope to work free.

Once he'd bound her elbows securely he pulled out of her pussy and picked her up. He slung her over his shoulder and carried the kicking struggling woman to the bedroom where Barbie was bound and waiting.

In her large bed Barbie lay with her wrists bound together above her head to a rope that trailed up to her headboard. But the foot of her bed had two long wooden posts on either side and Barbie had her legs spread as she lay on her back with one foot secured to either post. Ropes on her thighs kept her from moving away from the edge as he had tied her to the outer edge by the bed frame and mattress end.

She had the hot pink ball gag from Rod's boxing arena in her mouth and she watched as Rod set Amber down and turned her around to face her helpless hostess and friend.

Rod smiled and brought Amber closer then stopped her as she faced Barbie just a few feet away. He forced her feet wide apart and then spoke.

"I'm gonna take out your gag sugar pie! When I do you'd best not do any yakkin' girl. We're gonna keep your lips and tongue busy elsewhere. Your job is to make Barbie go out of her fuckin' mind as she cums to your wicked little mouth. But my job is to distract you by fucking the whole living shit outta you making it tough to focus! If y'all don't cum at the right time, and I can tell girls when ya try to fake shit, then someone is getting' her little ass punished. Barbie here already knows not to fuck with me 'cept for physically of course. You on the other hand Amber, well... ya might need some breakin' in. I dunno? Maybe your what we call a quick learner. If ya are then we will soon have ourselves a grand ol' time and I can cut back on the bondage girls! Now, let's see if you are smart or resistant?"

He pulled down her gag and Amber gasped but didn't speak. Rod nodded.

"Very good girl! Go ahead sweet thing, eat her pussy."

He leaned and lowered her forward and as she started to lick Barbie he stopped her by pulling her back.

"I think you'd do better with your hands bound in front only. Don't you think so Amber?"

She nodded.

"That would be better."

He laughed. Then he untied her elbows and released her wrists waiting for her to attempt an escape move. But Amber just stood there and he had her raise her hands above her head as he stood behind her. He retied her wrists and then had her lower her arms forward.

"Okay girl! Back to your duties!"

Now Amber was able to brace and even use her fingers on Barbie as she felt Rod's huge erection moving back inside of her pussy. He had the thumb of his left hand in her ass while his right hand reached under her to work her little clit. And as the pace increased she panted and moaned. Fearing she'd climax first she began to finger bang Barbie's pussy furiously while she ate her out.

This sent Barbie into wild gyrations and bucking as well as thrashing her head from side to side and Rod chuckled as he grabbed Amber's hips and poured on the speed. Suddenly Barbie came groaning loudly withy widened eyes as Amber too felt herself orgasm and buck to his hammering cock.

He laughed and clapped.

"Nicely done ladies! Good warm up!"

He moved Amber to the edge of the bed and pulled her legs further apart securing her ankles to either footrest of the bed. Then he strapped a large belt around them both as he pushed Amber forward onto Barbie's torso. They were face to face with Amber being slightly shorter and smaller than Barbie.

Rod secured their waists and then stood back to have a look at them.

They were secured to the edge with Barbie's pussy just a few inches under Amber's and a few inches back. He nodded and went to his duffle bag and pulled out a strap on phallus and then walked closer to them stroking his own cock as he lined himself up with Barbie.

He slid the oiled phallus up into Amber's pussy and then shoved his dick into Barbie and leaned forward until the strap on rested just above his cock about four inches. He reached back and secured the belt strap for it and then reached forward and untied Amber's wrists.

"Hands back behind ya girl!" He demanded and Amber obeyed.

"Yes sir." Came her submissive defeated voice.

He had her grab her left elbow with her right hand and her right elbow with her left. Then he bound her forearms together behind her back. Once this was done he pulled down Barbie's ball gag.

"I want you two to kiss and enjoy the cocks in your pussies! I love fuckin' two gals at the same time!"

As they started to kiss he began to use his hips to fuck them simultaneously. Barbie groaned as she felt his cock stiffening and swelling. The large strap on dildo on the other hand had Amber moaning right from the start and as he fucked her she gasped breaking from the kiss often.

"Suck her tits Amber! Have some fun girl!"

Amber began to lick and suck Barbie's breasts and nipples hoping futilely to distract herself from the fucking she was getting. But it was no good. She felt each massive stroke as her pussy was stretched by the monster cock inside of her.

Barbie began to pant and moan.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck! Rod y-your cock is sooo h-hard!"

He smiled.

"Who loves a nice hard cock up her pussy?"

"I do Rod!" Barbie admitted as she moaned.

To his surprise Amber confessed too.

"I love a good hard cock in me too sir!"

Amber knew she was here for the weekend and that Rod was going to be fucking her the whole time. Escape, resistance, and defiance were not options. Besides which, like Barbie she was submissive by nature and enjoyed a good fucking with the right kind of guy. And even though Rod had been pushy in starting things off so quickly, he was good looking, well built, an alpha personality, and definitely the right kind of guy to do it to her.

"I see you figured things out while I was persuading you Amber."

"Yes sir."

"Good! You two little party girl sluts are gonna have a fun time this weekend!"

Amber nodded and gasped as he sped up. After several minutes and another intense climax he stopped and moved them around into a sixty-nine position with Amber still on top. As they ate each other out he took turns going from one to the other and fucking each girl.

But after a while he got tired of the simple fucking and put the upper strap on back on. Then starting with Barbie he slid his dick up her ass and the phallus up her pussy and began to screw the hell out of her! Barbie was crying out and moaning wildly as Amber continued to lick and work her clit while Rod double fucked her.

After she came panting in exhaustion Rod switched to Amber and she cried out as the phallus entered her ass and Rod's cock rammed up into her pussy. He groans turned to wild thrashing and screams and cries of orgasm as Barbie began to once more lick and suck her clitoris. For her it only took a few minutes to climax hard before gasping for breath and shaking as her heart raced.

Rod laughed and nodded.

"You two rest a bit. I'll be right back."

He left the two sweaty exhausted women strapped to each other on the bed and went into the living room to make a phone call. Then her returned to the bedroom and untied the girls from each other. He re-gagged both girls and hog-tied them side-by-side on the bed. Only their panties were removed and the two helpless women looked sexy and cute side by side in a little black dress and a little white dress.

After about an hour as he played with them using his fingers and oil, there was a knock at the front door. He smiled.

"I'll be right back girls. You two just relax. It's just about time for more fun ladies."

He left the room and for a short time they heard the muted conversation of men in the other room. Then Rod returned with two other guys. A tall skinny man in a blue flannel shirt with jeans and cowboy boots on, and a stocky man in jeans, a black tank top, and sneakers. The tall man had a ball cap on with a Union Jack displayed on the front, while the other stocky guy had long wavy black hair pulled back into a ponytail. He had a huge smile and a sharp pointed goatee that bled into his moustache.

"Hot damn Rod! Look at them two! They're fine as hell bro! Wow!"

Rod nodded to the thinner man.

"Yeah Clay! That they are. Gentlemen, this is Ms. Barbie. She lives here. Her sexy little friend in white is Amber. And Luke Barbie's the one that you did that little bit uh persuadin' for."

The big man smiled and nodded at her.

"Glad to be of service ma'am! Don't you worry your pretty little titties off. That feller Conrad done some deep soul searchin' and decided that he ain't gonna bug ya with his pussy ass bullshit no more."

The thinned man nodded.

"S'right ma'am. He's decided ta move after all. Somewhere where the air'll do him good!"

The three men chuckled.

Rod pointed to the two women.

"I've had plenty of pussy today boys. I'll jump in later, but why don't you two chose a partner and give Barbie and Amber a nice hard fuckin' for all the service you've provided. And thanks guys. Had ta make sure that the little geek got the point."

They shook hands.

"Any time brother."

Luke moved up to Barbie and smiled fingering her pussy and turning her sideways to check out her breasts.

"I got this one first! I love them big old tits!"

Clay laughed.

"Good! I'll settle for this fine piece of ass Luke!" He smiled and winked.

Rod nodded and held up a small video recorder.

"I'm just gonna enjoy the show! Boys... let 'em have it good! I wanna make some nice memories before I head home. Don't reckon on coming to Stockton too much. But I might have to pay these two a visit again. Still, it'll be a while. So let's make this a really nice video!"

Each man untied their legs, ankles and knees. Then both were seated onto two fresh new waiting laps as the men's rock hard cocks slid up the women's pussies and as Barbie and Amber groaned, Luke and Clay began to fuck them both and mouth and grope their bodies while Rod nodded to the two wide-eyed women.

"That's it girls! Ride 'em good!"

Amber and Barbie grunted and groaned into their gags. They looked at each other and as their eyes met they knew that a wild weekend was in store for both of them.