Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
685 Followers

'Watch this my horny husband!' She thought.

"You like that?" She asked Mike. He nodded his head.

She grasped his hand, slid it under her dress and placed it on her wet pussy.

She looked at him and said in a husky whisper,"How does that feel?"

"Oh God it feels good!" Mike croaked.

Caroline pulled her dress up so her pussy was exposed to Tom's view and said,"Slip your finger in. That's it. Now up toward the top, you feel that hard little nub? That's my clit. Rub it, No gently, gently! That's it. Oh, that feels good! Keep rubbing. You've got it now."

Caroline leaned back and closed her eye, enjoying both Mikes clumsy attempt at fingering her and the thought of Tom watching.

After a few moments she said,"Mike, unzip my dress."

Mike fumbled until he found the zipper, then unzipped it.

"Pull it down to my waist." Caroline said, her eyes still closed.

Mike seemed to be losing some of his nervousness. He slowly pulled her dress off her arms.

"Now gently, rub my nipples through my bra." Caroline said.

A moment later she felt Mikes fingers stroke first one, then the other of her nipples. She groaned and pushed her breasts towards his fingers.

"Pull my bra up and put you mouth on them." She said. She felt her bra being pulled up over her breast, then a second later Mikes warm mouth engulf her left nipple. She groaned, reached around and pulled his head against her.

"Oh, God! Suck the other one." She said from between clenched teeth.

Mike transferred his mouth to her right nipple and the wet warm sensation caused her pussy to twitch. Caroline sat for a long while enjoying Mikes mouth working on her nipples. Finally she opened her eyes and gently urged him away. Mike sat up with a concerned look in his eye.

"Don't worry hon," Caroline said,"You were doing fine. I just wanted to stand and have you take my dress off the rest of the way."

Caroline stood and held her arms up, then looked at Mike with a questioning look. Mike pulled her dress down her legs and to the floor. Caroline stepped out of it and stood in front of him.

"Now the bra." she said and turned her back to him.

Mike came to her and slowly unsnapped her bra, then pulled it down and off her arms. Caroline turn to him and smiled.

"Tom tell's me you've never had a blow job." She said.

Mike nodded his head and Caroline said,"Nor tasted pussy."

Again Mike nodded his head.

Caroline reached over, unsnapped, then unzipped his jeans. She pulled them to his knees, then pulled his boxers down too. His stiff, young cock stood rigid in front of her.

She smiled, placed her hand on his chest and pushed gently, "Sit."

Mike sat and Caroline reached down and pulled off his shoes, then pulled his jeans down and off. A second later his boxers were on the floor next to his jeans. She pushed one of his legs up onto the couch, so he was sitting with his legs spread.

She got on her knees looked at him and said,"Close your eyes."

Mike leaned back and slowly closed his eyes. Caroline started kissing at his knee and worked her way up his inner thigh. She gently ran her tongue over his balls as she passed, then started at his other knee and repeated the process. This time as her tongue touched his balls, she gently took one into her mouth as she wrapped her hand around his cock. She could feel his body stiffen as she stroked his cock and gently sucked on his testicle. Finally she let it slip from her mouth. She moved up and started to lick the underside of his cock. She could see a drop of precum forming at the end of his dick and knew he wouldn't be able to take much more. She leaned forward and slipped her mouth down over his shaft, taking as much of it as she could. She started stroking up and down his shaft. A moment later his cum exploded into her mouth. He filled her mouth and she tried to swallow it all, but some dripped from the corners. She had made sure she was turned so Tom had a good view from the closet. She kept her mouth on him, gently licking and sucking for a while after. Finally she gave his cock, which was still rock hard, a last lick and sat up.

"Well, how was your first blow job?" She asked.

Mike looked at her with a dreamy far-way look in his eye and said,"Fantastic!"

"Well sweet Mike my dear, now you get to do the same for me!" She said, stretching out on the couch.

Mike moved around and leaned forward until his face was close to her crotch.

"Before you touch,"Caroline said," Smell. Inhale and see if you like the smell."

Mike leaned close to her pussy, close enough that his nose was touching her pubic hair and slowly inhaled.

"Oh God!" He groaned,"It makes my cock twitch!"

Caroline grinned and said," Ok. Now gently put your tongue between my pussy lips and find my clit with the tip of it."

Mike did as he was instructed. A moment later Caroline felt his tongue contact her clit.

"Oh, Shit!" She gasped.

At her exclamation, Mike started to pull back, thinking he had hurt her.

"Oh, Shit! Get back here! Get your tongue back in there! Eat me damn it! Eat me!" Caroline demanded.

Mike again put his tongue on her clit and started to lick.

Caroline gasped,"Put your fingers in me! Get your fingers in my pussy!"

Mike slipped two fingers into her. It was too much, Caroline screamed and climaxed. Mike suddenly found his face wet and his tongue covered with her musky juices. He could feel his cock twitch at the taste, and wanted badly to slip his cock into this hot screaming woman.

"Get up here and fuck me!" Caroline screamed,"Get that cock of your's into me now!"

Mike jumped forward, placed his cock against her wet hole and lunged, burying his shaft all the way to his balls in her hot wet pussy.

Caroline jerked him tight to her, grabbed his ear between her teeth and snarled, "Fuck me god Damn it! Fuck me!"

Mike didn't need more prompting. He began slamming his hard young cock in and out of her.

Faster, harder he went. Caroline screamed at him,"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Mike felt his balls contract and a moment later his cum shot into Caroline's hot cunt. As she felt his cock throb, she let out a last cry, and again climaxed. They lay locked together for moments, then minutes, neither wanting to move.

Finally Caroline whispered,"You've got to get dressed and go. Our times up."

Mike slowly pulled his wet, slippery cock out of her and got to his feet. He dressed and then turned to her. She was still naked as she came to him, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

"Can we do this again sometime?" Mike asked.

Caroline laughed and said,"We'll see, we'll see."

Caroline let Mike out the door and watched him walk to his car and get in. Just as he pulled away from the curb she felt Tom's hands caress her buttocks. She turned and pulled him to her.

After a long kiss he said "Look's like you enjoyed that a lot!"

"You didn't want me too?" She said.

"I wanted it to happen just as it did. I wanted to here you scream when that young cock entered you, filled your pussy and began to stroke in and out of you. But I've never heard you scream so loud!"

Caroline grinned, "That was for your benefit."

Tom took her hand and lead her to the bedroom. He gently pushed her onto the bed and quickly undressed. A few moments later he was stretched out between her legs.

"Time for me to enjoy this cum soaked pussy."

He used his thumbs to spread her labia, leaned forward and slowly placed his mouth on her cunt. The familiar smell and taste of her pussy was hi-lighted by the sharp tang of Mikes cum. As his mouth touched her, Caroline groaned and moved her legs up to rest on his back. He licked her slowly for a very longtime. With each lick, each stroke of his fingers into her cunt Caroline's breathing got faster. Finally she let out a strangled cry and climaxed. A moment later Tom's cock slid into her and he began to pound into her.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, fuck me!" Caroline sobbed.

Tom's climax hit him like a hammer, flooding into Caroline's wet cunt. Tom rolled off and lay beside his wife.

"Well?" He whispered.

"My God!" Was all Caroline could say. A moment later they were fast asleep.

Monday Mike entered the lunchroom and spotted Tom at a table in a corner. Mike grabbed a tray picked his lunch and hurried to Tom's table.

Mike sat, leaned across the table and whispered,"Tom that was fantastic! I hope Ann enjoyed it too."

"Ann?" Tom said,"Oh, right, yea, Ann. She said it was very good."

"Tom can you, would you, ah, arrange another time with her for me?"

"I might be able to, but not right away."Tom said.

"Oh, Ok." Mike said, dejection coloring his voice,"I've just never had such good sex. I wish Sarah could do, would do that."

"I know how we can get her too." Tom said.

Mike looked up from his lunch and said,"How?"

"Let me get it all worked out and I'll tell you later." Tom stood and picked up his tray ,"and I'll try and arrange another meeting for you with Ann. Check with me tomorrow."

That evening Tom looked across the table at Caroline and said,"Mike wants some more of your pussy. You want to fuck that young cock again?"

Caroline smiled and replied,"I'd love to, if you don't mind."

"Nope, as long as I get a good fuck afterward. I do want you to tell him who you really are though." Tom said around a bite of bread, "And I may want you to return the favor someday soon."

Caroline grinned and let the end of her tongue protrude from her mouth.

"Ok. I'll find the right time to tell him who I really am, after we fuck! And I will return the favor any time."

"When do you want him?" Tom asked.

"Friday night." Caroline replied,"That ok?"

"Fine."Tom said,"I'll set it up."

Tom excused himself and went to the darkroom in his garage. He had all the picture he had taken of Caroline and Mike developed, except the ones of them fucking. He spent an hour making sure they were clear, then inspected his work with a grin.

"Nice. Very, very nice." He said to no one in particular.

Tom didn't see Mike until the end of the shift the next day. Mike came running up as Tom walked across the parking lot toward his car.

"You-you get it set up?" Mike huffed.

"Sure did. My place 8:00 Friday." Tom said.

"Doesn't Caroline mind me using your place to meet Ann?" Mike ask.

Tom grinned,"Nope she doesn't mind at all. In fact I think she kind of enjoys it! Ann told me she wants you to take her to dinner first. "

Mike shrugged and said," Ok. And as long Caroline doesn't mind, I'll be there at 8:00. God I can't wait to fuck Ann again! She is one hot woman!"

As Tom watched Mike walk towards his car he grinned and thought,' You young man have a BIG surprise coming!'

7:55 Thursday evening Tom kissed Caroline and climbed into the closet. A minute or two later Caroline opened the door as Mike knocked. She took his hand and pulled him to the couch. They had rearranged the furniture so the couch was much closer to the closet. They had also installed a peep hole in the closet door, so Tom wouldn't have to look out through a cracked open door. Tonight Caroline had chosen to wear the black dress she wore for the photo Tom carried. What Mike didn't know is she didn't have on panties or a bra under the dress and the nylons she had on weren't panty hose, but thigh high stockings. Caroline slid over next to Mike and rubbed the lump of his cock through his jeans.

"My, my, you seem to have a problem there. Let me take care of that before we go to dinner." Caroline said, unzipping his jeans to allow his rigid cock to spring up. She leaned over and popped the engorged head into her mouth. Tom was looking through the peep hole and had a wonderful view of his wife sucking Mikes cock. He could feel his own cock straining at his jeans. After a moment or two he unzipped his pants and started to stroke his hard shaft. Caroline felt Mike tense and knew he was close. She swallowed as much of his hardness as she could and a moment later felt his cum shoot into her throat. This time she was prepared and managed to swallow it all. She licked his cock clean, gave it one last kiss and sat up.

'That should hold you." She said with a grin. All Mike could do was nod his head.

Caroline's hand reached to the end table and returned with the remote controlled vibrator. She quickly strapped it to Mikes cock, "This is a remote controlled vibrator. You are going to wear it this evening. Be prepared because sometime during dinner I'm going to turn it on. Let me demonstrate."

With that she pushed the on button and Tom could see the surprise in Mike's eyes. Caroline grinned and turned it off.

"Time to go to dinner." She said, "I need to get my coat. I'll meet you at the car."

Mike slowly rose from the couch and made his way to the door and let himself out. Caroline strolled to the closet opened it, leaned in and mashed her mouth to Tom's. His hand snaked out and his fingers slipped into her wet bare pussy.

Caroline pulled her mouth from his and gasped,"God damn that feels good! I'm glad you talked me into shaving for tonight."

Tom chuckled and said,"Young Mike has several surprises coming this evening!"

Caroline gave him another quick hungry kiss, then grabbed her coat and said,"He's waiting, I've got to go!"

"See you in a couple of hours." Tom said."I'll be sitting right here at 11:00. Have a good dinner."

Caroline threw on her coat and quickly walked out the front door. Mike was waiting in the car. He had the passenger door open for her. She climbed in and Mike pulled away from the curb.

"Where to?" He asked.

"A place called The Yellow Caf‚. It's on 12th street." Caroline said.

It took fifteen minutes to maneuver through traffic to the caf‚. As they walked to the door Caroline whispered to Mike,"I made reservations under the name of Green." A few minutes later they were sliding into a boot in the rear of the dining area.

As Mike started to slide into the seat across the table from her, Caroline said," Please, come sit beside me." Mike placed their coats on the opposite seat and slide in next to her. A moment later a waitress appeared next to the table.

"My name is Wendy, I'll be your wait person. Can I get you something to drink?"

"A glass of white wine." Caroline said.

'The same for me." Mike said.

Caroline picked up the menu,"See anything you want?"

Mike had become more at ease after she had sucked him off.

"I do, but it's not on the menu." He said and leered at her to make his point.

Caroline smiled and said,"Give me your hand."

Mike hesitantly extended his hand. Caroline took it and pulled it into her lap. She pulled up her dress and laid his hand on her smooth, shaved pussy. Mikes jaw dropped and his eyes glazed.

Caroline leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Don't just sit there, slip your finger into me!"

A moment later Mike broke from his stupor and slipped both his fore finger and middle finger into Caroline's sopping pussy. For the next few minutes Mike was lost in the experience of Caroline's wetness.

He was rudely shocked from his bliss by the waitress placing a glass of wine in front of him. He glanced at Caroline and realized she had leaned forward to cover the fact that his hand was in her lap and between her legs.

"May I take your order now?" Wendy ask.

"Could we have a few more minutes please?" Mike said, his voice ready to crack.

"Sure. I'll be back in a few minutes." Wendy said," Take your time."

Mike almost choked as he saw Wendy's left eye wink and her gaze slide towards Caroline's lap.

"Thank's hon." Caroline purred," We'll be ready in ten minutes of so."

Wendy grinned and said,"Take your time. When your ready signal me."

"I think she knew what we were doing!" Mike whispered.

"I'm sure she knew what we were doing!" Caroline giggled."Don't worry about it. If she had a problem with it, she wouldn't have winked!"

"True." Mike said then grinned,"Now where were we?"

His fingers again started to stimulate Caroline's clit. His eyes were half closed. The passion and excitement were starting to effect him. Just then he jumped and his eyes flew open as Caroline activated the vibrator strapped to his cock. She grinned at him and slowly turned it on high. Mike let out several small groans as the vibrator stimulated his sensitive hard-on. A few moments later the sensation abruptly stopped. When he opened his eyes Caroline was grinning at him.

"Good?" She ask.

"Christ!" Was all he could say. After he had settled down from the introduction to the vibrator, Mike waved at Wendy and they ordered dinner. During dinner Caroline turned the vibrator on three times. Each time she would watch Mike freeze and closes his eyes. She would allow it to run for a short time then shut it off. Each time she hit the off button Mike would groan in protest.

The third time Caroline leaned over to him and whispered,"Patience dear. As soon as we're back to Tom and Caroline's you will have an absolutely fabulous one!" They finished dinner and as they were leaving Wendy said, with a big grin on her face,"Have a very enjoyable evening!"

"Damn it, I told you she knew what we were doing!" Mike muttered to Caroline as they walked to the car.

"Who cares?" Caroline said, then pushed the on button for the vibrator.

Mike grunted and jerked as the vibrator started it's buzzing, stimulation. Caroline waited until he was in the drivers seat before she stopped it.

"Home stud-muffin!" She said, leaning over and kissing him deeply.

Tom heard the car pull into the drive and quickly took his place in the closet. Mike and Caroline entered a few moments later. Caroline kicked off her shoes, grabbed Mike's hand and headed for the livingroom.

She stretched out on the couch, pulled her dress up and said,"Come her and eat me!"

A moment later Mike's tongue slipped between her swollen, wet, labia. She groaned as he started to lick her, then she let out a scream as her climax washed over her.

"Ah Christ, that was too quick!" She said.

She pushed Mike away and pointed at the couch where she had been laying a short moment before,"Your turn on your back."

Mike grinned and plopped onto the couch. Caroline quickly undid his pants and pulled them down.

"Hmmm," She said,"I can't suck it with that thing attached."

She unstrapped the vibrator attached to his cock, leaned forward and slid the length of his shaft into her mouth and down her throat. As she worked her warm mouth up and down his cock, she placed the vibrator on his balls and turned it on.

It was to much for Mike he groaned,"Oh, Shit! I'm cumming!" as his cock began to throbbing, filling Caroline's mouth.

As his climax subsided she straddled him and slipped his still hard cock into her pussy.

"By the way," She said as she began to undulate her hips,"Did I tell you that Ann was my middle name?"

Mike had his eyes almost closed, enjoying the feel of her hot, wet pussy.

"Really?" He said in a dreamy voice," What's your first name?"

She leaned forward, ran her tongue over his lips and along his cheek to his ear, then she whispered, "Caroline."

"That's Tom's wife's name too."Mike said, his eyes still half closed, not yet making the connection.

"Yes. That's because Tom is my husband." She whispered nibbling on his ear.

Mikes eyes flew open and he stammered,"Wh-wh-wh-wh-what?"

Caroline made a stroke up and down his cock then said," That's right, you're fucking his wife." Mike tried to crawl backwards away from her, but the couch arm prevented him from getting very far.

"Oh Christ! What's he going to say!" Mike said in a terrified voice.

"Settle down." Caroline said,"Think about it. Who setup this whole thing? Tom did. So why should he be angry?"

Mike's look of terror slowly vanished as the reality of the situation sunk in.

Comshaw
Comshaw
685 Followers