Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
690 Followers

"Damn right I did!" Caroline moaned back," I've been waiting to see you fuck her since we first talked about it!" For the next ten minutes Tom fingered Caroline as they watched Sarah and Mike.

"Oh God baby I'm cumming!" Mike groaned.

His juices exploded into Sarah's mouth, and a moment later Tom felt his finger being covered by Caroline's sweet nectar as she climax. Caroline slowly sagged into Tom's lap and Sarah laid her head in Mike's lap and closed her eyes.

Finally Tom's voice broke the silence,"Well Mike was it worth the wait?"

Mike opened one eye, grinned, nodded and gently brushed his hand over Sarah's hair.

The other three could barely make out the jingle Sarah was murmuring,"mmmm, mmmm, good. Mmmm, mmmm, good, That's what sucking cock is, mmmm, mmmm, good!" Caroline and Tom began laughing and Mike joined a moment later. They all laughed until they were out of breath, then Tom said,"I'm going to take a nap. Some young woman, who shall remain nameless, used up all my energy this morning."

Mike stood, took hold of Sarah's hand and said,"Sounds like a plan."

Caroline followed Tom into the bedroom and Mike followed Sarah up the ladder to the loft.

As Caroline and Tom snuggled on the bed, both drifting towards sleep, Caroline said," So what has your nasty, devious brain got in mind for later?"

Tom smiled and said," Wait and see sexy lady, wait and see."

Upstairs Mike was pleased to find Sarah snuggled up against him, rather then laying face to the wall. He was still a little worried about her response to everything that had happened.

"You Ok with this?" He whispered to her.

"Mmmmmmm, take a nap. Your going to need it." Sarah said against his shoulder. To punctuate her remark she reached down and stroked his cock..

"You are definitely going to need all your strength," She said.

A moment later Mike could feel her breathing deeply and evenly as she fell asleep. He drifted off to asleep with a smile on his lips, thoughts of what would be filling his mind.

The end? Not hardly! The adventure has just begun, stay tuned!

Comshaw
Comshaw
690 Followers