Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers

"Why?" He said,"Why is he letting me fuck his wife?"

Caroline grinned and said,"I don't know and I really don't care. He is and I'm enjoying it!" She had been slowly sliding up and down his cock but as she finished her last statement she increased her tempo. A few moments later Mike's eyes fluttered shut as he again relaxed. He reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks and began to slam into her. Soon they both were lost in an erotic dance. A wet, slippery, groaning, grunting, screaming dance. All to soon Caroline felt his cock throb as he filled her with his cum. Her climax vibrated through her body a minute later. She sat astride him for a long time, not wanting to move. Finally she stood and allowed his now flaccid manhood to slip out of her dripping cunt.

"Time for you to go home." She said."Tom will be here shortly and I told him we would be done by the time he arrived."

Mike got dressed and walked slowly to the door.

He pulled her to him and kissed her, then said,"Will we ever do this again?"

Caroline smiled up at him and said,"It depends on Tom. I hope so."

She kissed him once more and said,"Now you've got to go."

Mike stepped out the door and walked towards his car. As Caroline watched him open the car door she felt Tom's hands slide up under her dress.

"Ready for me?" He asked.

She giggled, turned , threw her arms around his neck and kissed him hungrily.

"You damned right I am!" She said. He lead her to the couch and had her lean over the back. She felt him pull her dress up over her ass, then heard him unzip his pants and a rustle as he pulled them down. A moment later she felt his hard cock slide into her. He grabbed her hips and began to slam his hardness into her.

"God it was erotic watching you fuck him." Tom said," I could see his cock slide out, wet and glistening with your juices, then slam back in. I jerked off twice watching you two. You like fucking that young cock? You like acting the slut?"

"Oh, ye s, I l-ove, t-o fe-e-e-el, hi s, c ock in m-eee!" Caroline stammered as Tom slammed his shaft into her.

"Here, have some more hot cum!" Tom said as he exploded inside her.

A few moments later he pulled his dripping cock out of her, spun her around and kissed her hard.

"You are a horny slut, you know that?" He said.

Tom could feel Caroline's tongue lick across his lips then she said, "I am. You like?"

"You damned right, I like!" Tom said. Monday Tom spotted Mike sitting in a corner at lunch time. He walked over and sat across the table from him.

"Well did you like fucking my wife?" Tom ask.

Mike's cheeks colored and he stammered,"Uh, yea, uh, it was, uh, pretty good."

Tom took a bite of his lunch and said "Just pretty good? Caroline said she gave you the fucking of your young life. Is that true?"

"Uh, yea, yea it was." Mike said.

"Well I hope you enjoyed it. Remember I told you that you would owe me big time if I set this up for you?" Tom ask.

Mike nodded his head and Tom continued,"Well it's time for me to collect. You fucked my wife, now your going to help me fuck yours."

Mike dropped his fork and stammered,"Wh-wh-what?"

"I said, You,"Tom pointed at Mike,"are going to help me," he pointed to himself," fuck your wife."

"She won't do it!" Mike said,"I told you she doesn't like sex!"

"No. I think she will like sex, she just has never had the opportunity to find out she does like it." Tom said, wiping his mouth with his napkin.

Mike was starting to get agitated,"How the hell are you going to get her to do it?"

"Settle down, settle down. I'll fill you in later in the week. I just want you to get use to the idea that I am going to fuck her. There is an up side of this for you though." Tom said.

"What's that?" Mike ask, sliding his tray to one side.

"If this works, she'll love to give you blow jobs!" Tom replied.

He stood and headed for the exit. When he looked back Mike was staring off into space, a thoughtful look on his face.

Wednesday evening Tom again had the cards ready.

Caroline slipped into a chair across the table and said,"Deal 'em. I feel lucky to night!"

Tom dealt and then picked up his cards. As he expected the three, four and five of clubs was there.

"Your bet." He said.

"Mike will come over and fuck me again." Caroline said, a sparkle lighting her eye.

"I get to fuck you in the ass." Tom bid.

Caroline's raised her eye brows and said,"Oh really? You think so?"

"How many do you want?" Tom ask.

"Three." Said Caroline, tossing in her discards. Tom dealt her three, dropped his two discards on the pile and pulled two from the deck.

He picked up his cards and had a hell of a time smothering the grin trying to break across his face.

"Go." He said.

Caroline grinned and said,"Mike fucks me, George fucks me, then you do!"

"Go for the Pot." He said.

"Not again!" Caroline grimaced,"There's no way your going to win this time!"

"Well let me see what I've got to beat." He said.

Caroline laid out her three queens and said,"Ok, smart ass, beat that!"

Tom slowly laid his cards down one at a time calling them as he did,"Three of clubs, four of clubs, five of clubs, six of clubs," he stopped and waited several heart beats then dropped the last card on top,"seven of clubs."

"Damn you!" Caroline said, then grinned, "But come to think of it, the last time you won I got the most benefit. So what's your pleasure?"

Tom spent the next several minute telling Caroline about mike's wife Sarah.

He finished with," and you my dear are going to help me seduce and fuck the young lady."

At first Caroline's face was blank. Tom was afraid she was about to refuse.

Finally a grin split her face and she said,"Ok. I'm in. The young lady really needs to know what she has been missing! I do get to watch you fuck her, don't I?"

"Absolutely!" Tom said with a grin.

" Hi Hon." Mike said as he closed the door.

"Hi. How was your day?" Sarah ask.

Mike flopped into his arm chair and said,"Busy. What did you do today?"

"Cleaned house, worked on my greeting cards, that's it." Sarah said," I'm getting pretty bored. I need a change. Your going to have to take me camping or something soon."

'How about a weekend at a lake?" Mike said.

"Great!" Sarah. "Where? When?"

"You remember me talking about Tom? The guy I work with?" Mike said. "Well him and his wife have a cabin in the mountains. They've invited us to spend three days up there with them."

"When are we going?" Sarah said, excitement coloring her voice.

"Two weeks from now if you want to go." Mike said.

"Sure let's go. I'd love too!" Sarah said.

"They're here." Mike called to Sarah,"Let's go!"

"Ok. Let me get my bikini." Sarah replied.

She came down the stairs a few minutes later with a yellow bikini in her hand. She stuffed it into the open suit case laying on the floor, then squeeze the lid shut and latched it. Mike picked it up and headed for the door. Sarah followed, took one last look around, pulled the door shut and walked toward the car waiting in the driveway. Tom stood next to the car and watched her walk across the lawn. Her light brown hair was shoulder length, accenting her sea green eyes. Tom let his gaze slide down her body, taking in the swell of her breasts, and the smooth curve of her hips.

As she walked up to the car Tom said,"Hi Sarah, I've heard so much about you. I'm Tom and this is Caroline my wife."

Sarah said,"Hi. Mike has told me a little about you two. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

Tom thought,'I'm looking forward to it too sweet lady.' They climbed into the car and Tom started the engine and headed toward the mountains. Three hours later they pulled up to the cabin. The cabin sat on the shore of a small lake at the end of a gravel road. A covered porch faced the lake and a floating dock extended out into the water from the shore next to the cabin. There was no TV reception because of the surrounding hills, but Tom had installed a small TV and VCR for taped movies. The nearest house was five miles down the road, the nearest store ten miles beyond that and the nearest town another ten beyond that. "Here we are." Tom said, stepping out of the car to stretch. He opened the trunk and started unloading suitcases. Mike grabbed two and headed for the cabin. After half an hour of frantic activity everyone was settled. Mike and Sarah had taken the loft bed, while Tom and Caroline had claimed the single bedroom downstairs. "I'm going to catch some sun." Tom said,"Anybody else?"

"I'd love too." Sarah said, " Let me put on my bikini. Are you coming Mike?"

"In a little while." Mike responded.

"Ok. Tom I'll be out in a moment." Sarah said, heading for the bathroom with her bikini in hand. Tom jumped into his swimsuit and was about to leave the bedroom when Caroline came in. She closed the door, walked over and kissed him hard.

"I think I'll check the supplies. Did you bring the wine?" she said.

"Yes." Tom said,"I put it in the fridge."

"Movies?"Caroline ask with a grin.

"In the closet where we left them last time." Tom answered as he stepped out the door.

Tom walked out to the dock and found Sarah already stretched out on a towel.

"Would you like me to rub some sun block on your back?" Tom ask.

"Ahhh, su-sure." Sarah stammered.

Tom started at her ankles and slowly applied a layer to her legs. His cock grew hard as he rubbed her smooth, soft skin. He slowly worked up her legs, his hands gently spreading the lotion over her skin.

He could feel her tense as he massaged her thighs and as his finger tips touched the bottom hem of her bikini, she jumped and said,"I-I think that's good enough."

"Let me do your back." Tom said."We don't want you getting burned."

He started at the nap of her neck and slowly spread the lotion across her back. When he reached her bikini strap he pulled it up and ran his hand under it, which made her tense even more.

"You should relax."Tom said,"You'd think I was going to tear off your bikini the way your tensed up!"

Sarah giggled nervously and said,"I know you won't, but it seems a little intimate for you to be doing that."

"Relax." Tom said.

"I-I'll try."Sarah haltingly replied.

Tom finished coating her back and dropped his hands to her hips just above her bikini bottom. He rubbed lotion in to her lower back, then rubbed both his hands up along her sides until his fingers touched her bikini top. He could feel her tense, then relax as he moved his hands to her lower back. He repeated the process several times, each time allowing his hands to move slightly down around her body. The fourth time she didn't tense as his hands moved up along her body, and the fifth time, as he completed his stroke up her sides, his finger tips brushed the sides of her breasts. He smiled and said,"Did you do your front?"

Sarah said,"No. Why?"

"If you roll over I'll do it for you." Tom said.

"I-I think I can handle that." Sarah stammered.

"I'm sure you can, but your on vacation and I'm the host. So I should make you comfortable and do as much for you as I can."

Sarah slowly rolled over and Tom could see her cheeks were flushed.

"O-Ok." She said.

She had her eyes closed and Tom could see her jaw was tight.

"My God!" He said,"I'm not going to use a whip on you. If it bothers you that much perhaps I shouldn't. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I just wanted you to relax and enjoy the weekend."

Sarah opened her eyes and said,"Well I am a little uncomfortable. I know your only trying to help. Please do rub some on me."

"If your sure." Tom said.

"Yes, please do." Sarah closed her eyes and Tom could see her try to relax.

He poured a small amount of lotion into his palm, then started at her left wrist. He rubbed his hands along her arm, applying the lotion. When he reached her shoulder he started on her right arm and did the same. He then started on her legs. He did her left, ending with his fingers running along the line on her bikini bottoms. He then did the right again ending with his fingers running along the line of her bikini bottom. He poured a little lotion directly onto her stomach, which made her jump.

"Sorry 'bout that." He said, and started to rub it in. He coated her mid section, letting his fingers run slowly along the cloth line of her bikini bottoms and the same line under her breasts. The last stroke was up her sides from her hips to her breasts. He let his thumbs brush over her nipples as he finished his stroke.

"That does it." He said, straightening up, "All done. You shouldn't burn now."

"Ahmm, th-thank you."Sarah said.

Tom could see her nipples standing up under the fabric of her top.

"Your welcome. I'm going to get a coke, would you like one?" Tom ask.

"Sure." Sarah replied. Tom walked back to the cabin and quietly slipped through the door. He heard voices coming from the kitchen as he entered. He stood still and listened for a moment.

"I need some of your pussy." Mike was saying.

"I'd love to," Caroline said,"but the agreement is I have to ask Tom, just as he has to ask me if he wants to do the same."

Tom tip-toed to the kitchen door and peeked through. Mike was standing behind Caroline and had both his hands up under her top and was massaging her breasts. Tom could see her grinding her ass against the bulge in his shorts.

"Oh Christ I want your pussy." Mike groaned.

"Tomorrow lover. We'll have a lot of time tomorrow." Caroline said,"Now let me get dinner going."

Tom tip-toed back to the door, opened it and then slammed it. He then walked heavily across to the kitchen. Mike was leaning against the counter, his arms crossed as Tom walked in.

"Are you and Sarah getting acquainted?" Mike ask as Tom entered.

"A little." Tom said, pulling two cokes out of the fridge. "How's dinner coming?"

Caroline winked at him, grinned and said,"Fine, fine. We'll be ready on time."

"Great. Yell when it's ready."

Tom wandered back down to the dock and handed Sarah a coke. They chit-chatted about small things as they drank.

When Tom finished his drink he said,"I'm going for a swim."

He walked to the end of the dock and dove. He surfaced and back stroked to the swimming float 50 ft of shore. He pulled himself out onto it, turned and again dove. This time he swam for the bottom, surfacing after several minutes. As he took in a long breath he looked around for Sarah and spotted her in the water a few feet from him. She was looking the other way so he slipped down under water and swam toward her. He grabbed her then surfaced next to her as she started kicking.

"It's just me." He said.

She stopped thrashing, looked at him, then splashed water into his face.

He sputtered and yelled,"You'll pay for that!" and started swimming towards her. She splashed towards the dock and he caught up with her just as she grabbed the side. He reached out, grabbed her, pulled her to him and found he had a handful of her breast. She was struggling, so he held on to her tightly.

Finally she stopped thrashing and said," Ok. I give up."

He reluctantly let go his hold and said,"I'll get you later for that!"

As they climbed out Caroline called from the cabin door that dinner was ready. Tom followed Sarah back to the cabin, feasting his eyes on her firm round ass. He really wanted to reach out and strip away the bikini she was wearing.

'Soon.' He told himself,'Soon.'

They ate dinner, cleaned up and sat on the porch talking for several hours.

"Anybody for a card game?" Caroline ask.

"Sure." Mike said,"What are we playing?"

"Poker?" Caroline suggested.

"I don't know how to play that." Sarah said.

"We'll teach you." Caroline said as she shuffled the cards. Caroline pulled a stack of poker chips out of a drawer and divided them up. She dealt the cards and Sarah looked at her hand with a puzzled expression. Tom moved over next to her and spent the next three hands explaining how to play. After a dozen hands Tom had two chips left and Sarah had four.

"What happens when we run out of chips?" Sarah ask.

"Well, we need to bet with something else." Caroline said.

Sarah looked at her chips and said, "What else can we use?"

"Caroline ginned and said,"Clothes."

Sarah's jaw dropped as she gasped,"Strip poker?"

"Sure, why not." Caroline said,"We're all adults."

Sarah looked at Mike, who shrugged and said,"Sure, let's do it."

"O-o-ok. I-I-I guess." Sarah said. The next round was dealt and Caroline lost. She nonchalantly pulled the tee shirt she was wear up and off. The next hand Mike lost and removed his shirt, then Caroline lost the next. She grinned, reached around and unsnapped her bra, pulled it off and dropped it in the middle of the table. Sarah's cheeks were crimson and she stared at a spot on the table in front of her. The next hand was dealt and Sarah lost. The others waited to see what she would remove. She was still in her bikini so she only had the choice of the top or bottoms.

After several minutes Mike said," Come on hun, what are you going to take off?"

In a small terrified voice Sarah said,"I-I-I c-c-can't do it! I can't take off my clothes!"

Mike was about to say something when Tom spoke up,"That's all right. You don't have to. But would you do something else instead of taking off a piece of clothing?"

"W-w-w-what do you want me to do?" Sarah said.

"How about a movie?" Tom held his hand out to Caroline then Mike.

"Sure." Mike replied.

"That would be all right." Caroline said.

"What about a movie?" Sarah ask, regaining some of her composure.

"Instead of taking off clothing, you will watch a porn movie." Tom said.

"Ah, I've-I've never seen one before." Sarah looked from Mike to Tom.

"Well it's about time you did." Tom said,"Come along."

They all got up from the table and found seats in the livingroom. Tom pulled out a VCR tape and popped it into the video player. Mike and Caroline had been first into the livingroom and had claimed the two recliner chairs. That left the love seat for Sarah and Tom. Sarah was already seated when Tom walked over and sat down beside her. The movie started and it wasn't very long before a young couple were fucking on screen. Tom glanced at Sarah and noticed that even though her cheeks were red, her eyes were glued to the screen. The movie progressed and an hour later they had seen several blow jobs, one pussy eaten, a girl being fucked by two guys and now the camera was panned in to a close up of a hard cock sliding in and out of a wet pussy. Tom again glanced at Sarah and noticed that her gaze was still welded to the TV screen. Tom dropped his hand to his side so it was laying next to his leg and against Sarah's.

She tensed, but didn't move away. After several minutes Tom began to gently use his thumb to stroke the outside of her thigh. A little later he glanced and was excited to see her attention still fixed on the TV screen. Tom turned his hand so the palm was against Sarah's leg and began to slowly stroke it. Again he was pleased to note that she didn't move away.

Suddenly Sarah stood up and said,"Time for bed." And almost ran into the bathroom. Mike and Caroline looked a question at Tom, who shrugged his shoulders helplessly. Tom turned off the movie and signaled Mike and Caroline to follow him outside.

Once out the door Mike said,"What happened? It looked like you were making progress and then Bang! She jumped up and ran!"

"I have no idea what happened."Tom said.

"I'm going to go see if I can talk to her."Caroline said,"I don't want her feeling like a leper."

Caroline went back inside and gently rapped on the bathroom door.

From within Sarah's voice said,"Y-Yes?"

"Can I come in?" Caroline ask.

"Sure." Sarah said in a quiet voice.

Caroline heard the lock snick as it was unlocked. She slipped in and shut the door.

Comshaw
Comshaw
682 Followers