Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers

"Tell me you want me to fuck you." Tom gasped.

"Fuck me." Sarah said in a small choked voice.

"Louder!" Tom demanded.

"Fuck me." Sarah responded in a slightly louder voice.

"Damn it! I don't believe you! Make me believe you want me to fuck you!" Tom said..

A moment later Tom was rewarded with a response.

Sarah almost screamed,"OH GOD YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! GIVE ME ALL YOUR HARD COCK!" Sarah groaned.

Tom could feel his climax building, then a last hard stroke and it exploded, filling her with his juices. Tom fell forward, and a moment later was asleep, still lodged in her cunt. He woke an hour or so later. Sarah was sleeping, but her eyes fluttered open and she protested as he pulled his flaccid cock out of her. He lay beside her, one hand on a breast, one resting on her cunt. He knew he would want more of her sweet young body, soon, but for now he just wanted to hold her. As his finger circled her nipple Sarah moaned softly and pushed towards his fingers.

A moment later she turned her head and placed her lips softly on his," Thank you." Tom felt her say against his lips.

"We're not done yet." He mouthed back and felt her lips split in a smile.

"Great." She mouthed.

He took her hand, wrapped it around his growing cock and started to jack off, his hand guiding her's. After his shaft had returned to full hardness, Tom pulled her hand from around it and guided her fingers to her pussy. He could feel Sarah tense as he pushed her hand between her legs.

"Close your eyes." He said,"Have you ever played with your own pussy?"

"A-A little, sometimes." She said.

"Well your going to do it a lot right now for me." Tom said.

He had her spread her legs then guided her forefinger to her clit. Before long she was moaning and had her ass off the bed and in the air as her fingers stimulated her clit. Tom finally grabbed her pulled her on top of him and jammed his cock into her wet cunt.

He laid back looked into her eyes and said," It's your turn. You fuck me."

Sarah smiled, closed her eyes and began to undulate her hips. Soon she was moaning and lost in the pleasure of the moment. Tom alternately pinched first one nipple then the other. All to soon she shivered, groaned and he felt her climax wet his cock and pelvis. He grasped her hips and pulled her off his cock, shoving her to one side. He moved around and got on his knees behind her, then slipped his raging hard-on back into her pussy. He began to slam into her. The wet slurping sound his cock made sliding in and out of her turned him on even more. A few moments later he grunted and again filled her depths with his juices. He pulled his cock out of her, laid down next to her and fell asleep.

Tom awoke the next morning at 6:30. He reached for Sarah but discovered that she was gone. He crawled out of bed, slipped into a pair of jogging pants and wandered out to the livingroom. He found Sarah sitting on the love seat looking out at the lake.

"Good morning." He said.

Sarah turned to look at him and Tom could see the concern on her face.

"We shouldn't have done that last night." She said,"What if Mike and Caroline find out?"

"Don't worry," Tom replied,"They know already."

Sarah's face was blank for a moment, then a puzzled questioning expression crossed her face.

"Wh-what do you mean?" She said.

"Just a second." Tom said.

He walked into the bedroom, found the pictures in his suitcase where he had stashed them and returned to the livingroom. He sat down next to Sarah and handed her the pictures. She pulled them from the envelop and started to thumb through them. He had taken special care in the developing process to get them clear and sharp. He watched Sarah's face as she looked at the pictures of Caroline and Mike fucking. Her expression went from puzzled, to shocked, to angry, to frozen and finally to acceptance.

"When were these taken?" Sarah asked calmly.

"Over the last two months." Tom said.

"Who took them?"

"I did." Tom said watching Sarah's face for a reaction.

She turned and her gaze met his.

"You three set this whole weekend up didn't you?" Sarah ask.

Tom nodded.

"Mike and Caroline probably spent last night fucking in a room in town, right?"

Again Tom nodded.

"So now what?" She said.

"That's up to you. We can continue to have fun or we can go home." Tom replied.

Sarah sat staring into space for a long while, then she turned to Tom.

"I've got to do some thinking." She said."I'm going to take a shower and go for a walk."

Sarah rose and walked into the bathroom. Tom heard the shower, then a short time later Sarah came out dressed in shorts and a tight tee shirt.

She walked past Tom and out the door, avoiding his eyes and saying as she pasted,"I'll be back in half an hour."

Tom made coffee, then showered. He waited and at 7:15 started to look for Sarah. At 7:45 he was getting nervous, and at 8:15 he was close to panic. All kinds of strange thoughts crossed his mind. Finally at a minute or so past 8:30 he heard foot steps on the porch and Sarah came through the door. She walked over and sat down at the dining table next to Tom.

Tom waited for several minutes then said,"Ah, well. What did you decide about everything?"

Sarah looked at him for a long moment, then a smile slowly stole over her face as she said,"This has been way too enjoyable to stop now."

Tom could feel the tension drain from his body.

"At first," Sarah said,"I was really pissed at Mike when I saw those pictures. 'How could he cheat on me!' I thought. But after walking and thinking about it, I didn't know about him and Caroline until after I fucked you. So I did exactly the same thing he did. And the more I thought about him fucking Caroline the more I got excited. I get wet thinking about watching Mike fuck her. When were they suppose to call this morning by the way?"

"A little after 10:00." Tom said.

Sarah looked at the clock, stood and said,"Breakfast?"

Tom nodded his head. Sarah smiled, stood and pulled her shorts off. She placed her ass on the table and a moment later she was laying in front of Tom. He leaned forward grasped her hips and slide her towards him. He placed his mouth on the crotch of her panties where it covered her pussy. He began to gently kneed her pussy with his lips and teeth through the filmy fabric. He could taste her juice as she got wetter and wetter. He put his fingers next to the crotch of her panties and slowly slipped them under it and between her wet swollen labia. As he continued to kneed her clit with his lips through the fabric of her panties, he very slowly ran his finger tips up and down her wet slit. Finally he pulled her panties to one side, leaned forward and sucked her clit into her mouth. She gasped as he began to eat her and all to soon she screamed as her climax thundered through her.

Tom sat back and said,"Now that's what I call a breakfast!" then stood and pulled out his hard, throbbing cock. He pulled her panties to one side and watched his cock slowly slide into her tight, wet pussy. A moment later he was slamming into her. With each stroke he could see her breasts quiver, hear the wet slap as his balls hit her ass. He pushed her legs up until her knees were against her shoulders. He grasped her upper arms and rammed his hardness into her, over and over. He could feel his climax build until suddenly it crested. Then he trembled as his cum poured into her depths. He slowly pulled his wet cock out of her and sat down. Sarah sat up and smiled.

"Your right, that is a great breakfast!" She said. Sarah hopped off the table and said,"Are you going to tell Caroline and Mike that you fucked me?"

"That's what I was going to do. Why?" Tom ask.

Sarah straddled Tom's lap and nibbled on his ear.

"Why don't you tell them you couldn't talk me into fucking you, and that I drank too much and passed out. Also that you are really frustrated with the situation. Then this afternoon you and I will put on a little show for them." She said.

Tom was fondling her breasts as he said,"Keep talking. What kind of show."

"Well, you----." Sarah talked for several minutes and Tom listened intently.

"What do you think?" She said.

"I think you are one very devious young lady! And I also think it will shock the hell out of them. But it sounds like fun. Do you think you can do it?" Tom ask.

"I think so."Sarah replied, "My pussy gets wet and tingly thinking about it."

Tom chuckled and said,"You'll enjoy it alright. I think you should try sucking some cock now though."

Sarah nodded and slowly slipped from his lap down to a kneeling position between his legs. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and touched her tongue to it.

A moment later her brow furrowed and she said,"Is that how a man always tastes? It's different, but I kind of like it."

Tom smiled and said,"Your tasting me and you. It's a combination of both our juices."

Again Sarah placed her tongue on his cock, but this time licked along half it's length.

She grinned and said,"Not bad, not bad at all!"

"Take the head into your mouth." Tom instructed,"That's it, now slide your mouth up and down over it, yea, like that. Use your tongue on the underside of the head as you do. Oh, that's great! You're a natural!"

Sarah smiled around his hard cock and increased the tempo of her blow job. A few minutes later Tom could feel his climax building.

He pushed gently at Sarah's shoulder and groaned,"You'd better stop now."

Sarah pulled her mouth from the purple head of his cock, letting it come out of her mouth with a "Pop". "Don't you like it?" She asked, a slightly wounded sound to her voice,"Aren't I doing it right?"

"Christ sweet Sarah, your doing it perfectly!" Tom gasped,"but I'm close to cumming and I'm not sure your ready for that."

Sarah said nothing, she just grinned, leaned down and swallowed as much of his hard shaft as she could. She again started to slide her mouth up and down, her tongue stimulating the sensitive spot just under the engorged head of his cock. Tom felt his climax build, then groaned as it hit him. He was aware of Sarah swallowing, then gagging. He pulled her away from his throbbing cock, as his juices spurted into the air.

A moment later Sarah was saying,"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Tom had pulled her onto his lap and against his chest.

"Shuhhh. There isn't anything to be sorry about. It's an acquired thing. Some women wouldn't do that at all and some love it. So don't feel bad. That's why I wanted you to stop."

"I liked the taste, but the force of it caught me by surprise." Sarah said.

Tom started to run his hands gently over her body as he said," We'll try it again some other time."

They petted, touched and talked for the next hour. The ring of the cell phone finally cut into their play.

"Ok, that must be them. Do your thing."Sarah said.

Tom answered the phone and said,"Hello." Sarah had her ear as close as she could to the phone. Tom held it out so she could hear the conversation.

"Hi sexy guy." Caroline's voice said."did you get a juicy young piece of ass last night?"

"Hell no." Tom growled."I tried and tried but couldn't get her to let me touch her. Then when I tried getting her drunk she got too drunk and passed out!"

"Aw Christ!" Caroline said. Tom could hear her repeat his remarks to Mike.

"You guys need to get back here. We need to talk and maybe figure out a plan." Tom said.

"We'll be on our way in a few minutes."Caroline said.

"Did you two fuck yourselves silly last night?" Tom ask.

"Last night and this morning!" Caroline said,"In fact I've got a handful of hard cock right now. And he's got his finger's in my pussy."

"Well fuck him and get moving. I'm frustrated and horny. We need to come up with a plan."Tom said.

He could hear Caroline starting to pant as she said,"Ok. We'll be out of here in a half hour. See you in a few."

Tom hit the off button and Sarah giggled. She grabbed his hand and pushed it between her legs. Tom was surprised and delighted to find her very wet.

"That's what thinking about Mike fucking your wife does to me!" She said.

"Let's get ready. Come on I'll help you shower." Tom said with a grin.

"I'll bet you will." Sarah squealed as he tweaked her nipples.

Caroline and Mike arrived at 12:00 PM. Sarah was on the dock sunning so Mike went straight there to see her.

"Hi hon." He said."We're back. They finally got the car fixed. I couldn't sleep much last night. How was your night?"

'I'll bet you couldn't sleep, you fucked Caroline all night!' Sarah thought.

Out loud she said,"It wasn't very good. I drank too much wine and passed out. Mike I think Tom was trying to get me into bed! I think he wanted to have sex with me!"

"Are you sure?"Mike acted shocked.

"I'm almost positive." Sarah said.

"You sure it wasn't the wine? You know how you get when you drink too much." Mike said.

"Well maybe." Sarah said."But you keep an eye on him ok?"

"Sure honey. I'll do that. Are you getting burned? We better go back into the house."

"Oh, your right. Ok. Let's go in." Sarah got up and picked up her towel.

They walked back to the house and as they entered Tom leered at Sarah and said,"Anybody for cards?"

"Yea." Mike said,"Let's play a game." Hoping it would dilute the tension he felt.

"O-ok." Sarah said, looking undecided, but winking at Tom when Mike and Caroline weren't looking.

They sat at the table and Tom said,"I'm dealing, my game. Strip poker."

Sarah looked at Mike, who shrugged his shoulders. Tom dealt and everyone picked up there cards.

Tom turned to Caroline and said,"How many?"

"Two." She said.

"Three." Said Mike.

"T-Two." Sarah said hesitantly.

"Ok who's got what." Tom said,"I've got two pair."

"I've got a pair of Jacks." Said Caroline.

"A heart flush." Mike said.

"All I've got is an ace." Sarah said.

"Ok take something off." Tom demanded.

"This isn't fair." Sarah complained," all I've got on is my bikini. That's only two pieces of clothing."

Tom stood and walked around the table.

He grabbed Sarah's wrist and said," That's it. You teased me all night last night. You've teased me enough!"

He stomped toward the love seat pulling her with him.

"W-what are you doing?" Sarah said.

Tom stopped in front of the love seat turned, grabbed Sarah's bikini top and tore it off.

He heard Caroline gasp, then heard Mike say,"Tom! What the hell are you doing? Be gentle for Christ sake! You can't do that! "

Tom jerked Sarah to him reached down and tore off the bottom of her bikini. He took her by the upper arms and pushed her onto the love seat. A moment later Tom had his shorts off, his hard-on waving as he pushed Sarah's legs apart and slide between them.

Sarah grinned at him and whispered so only he could hear,"Well I guess your going to fuck me, so I'll just have to enjoy it."

With that she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her just as he entered her. She pulled his lips to hers, wrapped her legs around him and started to thrust her hips towards him, matching his stroke as he began to fuck her.

She was vaguely aware of Mike's voice saying "My God! Look at her. She's fucking him!"

"My goodness,"Caroline said," Look's like she enjoying it too! A lot!"

Tom had his hands on Sarah ass, pulling her towards him as his cock slammed into her. Sarah started to moan and Tom grunted each time he slammed into her wetness.

Tom began to whisper in Sarah's ear,"Ok sweetness. Their watching us. You need to cum for me and them. You like my cock in you and your going to cum all over it. Feel my hard cock sliding in and out of you. Mike is watching me fuck you. He can see my cock sliding in and out of your wet pussy, see your legs wrapped around me, see you raise your ass to meet my cock. You know you like your husband watching me fuck you. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"God yes,"Sarah groaned,"Fuck me. God, let him see your cock sliding in and out of me."

"Cum for me baby, cum for me now!"Tom said.

A moment later Sarah tensed, moaned, let out a strangled"Oh, OHHHH!" and Tom could feel the wetness of her climax spread along his shaft. Tom was close to his but didn't yet want to climax.

He whispered in Sarah's ear," You want to really give them a show?"

He felt her nod her head so he whispered,"You ready to suck some cock for an audience?"

He could feel Sarah hesitate, then felt her lips, which were pressed against his cheek, spread in a grin as she nodded her head. Tom pulled his cock out of her, sat up, reached over and pulled her to a kneeling position on the floor between his legs.

"For all the teasing you've done, you going to suck my cock. Open your mouth." He demanded.

"You want me to put that in my mouth?" Sarah said, doing a good job of sounding shocked.

"Right now!" He said as he used one hand to guide his shaft and the other to pull Sarah's head toward it.

"I don't want to, gaaaa ," Sarah said just as Tom's cock entered her mouth.

He began to pump into her mouth saying,"Suck it bitch."

Mike yelled as he rose to his feet and started for the love seat,"God Damn it! You can't force her to suck you!"

A moment later Sarah's voice hit him like a slap,"Shut up Mike! Sit down! He didn't force me to do anything. This taste's good and I'm only doing what Caroline has for you!. We just wanted to put on a show for you two. Now sit down, shut up and watch."

Caroline started to chuckle, then laugh.

Between sobs of laughter she said,"I-I thi-think the-they got us Mike!"

Mike looked from Caroline to Sarah to Tom, then back at Caroline.

"Mike." Sarah said,"Hey MIKE!" She yelled.

Mike jerked his head around and Sarah said,"Sit down and enjoy the rest of the show. Then I'm going to come suck your cock. You've been wanting me to do that since we were married, and now your going to get it. Just as soon as I take care of poor horny Tom here." She turned back to Tom and swallowed half his shaft, then began to give him a very animated blow job.

After a few minute Caroline leaned over to Mike and said," She's pretty good at that! Looks like your going to get a lot of really great blow-jobs in the future!"

Mike couldn't take his eyes off Sarah and only grunted,"Yea." In reply.

A few minutes later Mike heard Tom groan and saw his cock throb as he came. Mike could see Sarah's throat contract as she swallowed Tom's cum. A small bit leaked from the corner of her mouth. Sarah gave Tom's shaft a last lick, stood and walked slowly over to where Mike was sitting.

She stopped in front of him, wiped the small dab of cum from the corner of her mouth, and said,"You ready to get your cock sucked by your newly, sexually awakened wife?"

"Here?" Mike said looking around,"Now?"

"Right here,"Sarah said starting to unsnap and unzip his pants, "and right this minute."

Mike's hard cock popped up as Sarah unzipped his shorts and pulled his underwear aside. Before he could protest, she was on her knees and had it in her mouth. Mike's expression went from surprise, to neutral, then to a look of sheer pleasure. His eyes fluttered shut and he groaned as Sarah's mouth slide up and down over his cock. Caroline ambled to where Tom was sitting, never taking her eyes off Sarah and Mike. "My God. What did you do to her!" Caroline whispered to Tom."Look at her, she's going after his cock like she's done it all her life!"

"Damned if I know." Tom responded,"We fucked last night and she gave me one blow job this morning, that's it. Oh yea I ate her for breakfast too. I think she's finally decided she likes sex after all."

Tom's hand slipped into the leg of Caroline's shorts, and he pushed two finger's into her sopping pussy.

"I take it you liked the show?" Tom said, his fingers dancing over her clit.

Comshaw
Comshaw
688 Followers