Barter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
690 Followers

"You ok hon?" She asked."The movie wasn't too raunchy for you was it? We were just trying to have fun. Didn't want to scare or disgust you."

"It didn't scare me." Sarah said,"And I wasn't disgusted. Can I be honest with you?"

"Please do!"Caroline said, seating herself on the counter next to the sink.

"I've never seen anything like that." Sarah said,"I've heard about it, but have never seen it. And you know what? I could feel myself get excited watching those people on the screen. Is that normal? Do you get excited by that kind of stuff? Do you and Tom do that kind of stuff?"

"Yes I get excited by it; Yes we do it and Yes it is very, very enjoyable. You and Mike don't?" Caroline said, even though she knew the answer.

"N-No we don't." Sarah stammered.

"Well you might want to try it one day." Caroline stood ," I think you were right earlier, it is time for bed. Get some sleep. That will make you feel better. We'll talk some more tomorrow." She stepped out and pulled the door shut behind her.

Sarah sat for a long time thinking. She had never felt the kind of feeling she had experienced as she watched those people on the TV screen. She could feel the dampness between her legs and the tingle in her crotch still. And when she had become aware of Tom stroking her leg, the tingle had become a hunger and the dampness had wetted her inner thighs. She finally rose from her seat and headed for bed. Tom and Caroline were already in their bedroom when she came out of the bathroom. Mike was no where to be seen. She climbed the ladder to the loft and found Mike already in bed. She pulled off her bikini and slipped into the flannel nighty she had brought. Mike was already snoring as she slipped in beside him. She lay awake for a long time pondering what had happened to her. As sleep gently washed over her all she could see in her minds eye was the young man on the TV screen licking the young woman.

When Tom got up the next morning, Sarah was already on the dock sunning herself. Tom make coffee and sat on the porch his eyes fixed on Sarah's sweet young form stretched out on the towel. Mike came out a few minutes later with a cup of coffee.

"How'd you sleep?" Tom ask.

"Pretty good. That's a nice bed up there." Mike replied.

Caroline appeared and announced that breakfast would be ready as soon as Tom made it. Tom groaned when he realized it was his turn to cook.

After breakfast Tom and Mike took the boat out to try and catch some fish. They returned at 2:00 P.M.. empty handed.

As they were tying up to the dock Caroline, who was laying on a towel, ask,"Tom, you want to go to town with me? I've got to get stuff for dinner."

"No. I think I'll take a nap. You want to go with her Mike?" Tom asked and winked.

"Sure!" Mike grinned.

"You want to go Sarah?" Caroline ask.

Sarah was laying with her eyes closed and sleepily said,"No thank you. I'll stay here."

"Ok. We'll be back in a while." Caroline replied, grinned, winked at Tom and headed for the cabin.

Tom followed her and Mike and when they were inside said," Your going to claim the car broke down right?"

"Yes." Caroline said."And we won't be able to get it fixed until tomorrow."

"Ok." Tom said,"I'm starting to get a little nervous."

"Don't be sweetie. From what she said to me last night, she's ready. And I'm sure you can get her to do it."Caroline said, then kissed him and grinned . "Have fun!"

Tom waved at them as they drove away. He laid on the couch and tried to nap, but he was so nervous he couldn't get to sleep. Finally he decided to walk back down to the dock.

He noticed, or thought he did, that Sarah was getting a little pink.

"I think your starting to burn." Tom said,"Would you like me to rub some more sun block on you?"

"Would you please?" Sarah said sleepily.

Tom started from her neck and spread the lotion across her back. When he reached her bikini strap he took a deep breath and ran his hand under it, then out towards the sides. His fingertips brushed the firm sides of her breasts and he let them linger a moment, waiting for her to tense. It surprised him when she didn't and a moment later he moved his hands. He spread lotion down across her back to her bikini. As he work along the line of her bikini bottom he again held his breath and let his fingers slip under the cloth just a fingertips worth. Again he was surprised that Sarah didn't tense or flinch. He started working on her legs and as he worked along her thighs he was feeling a bit more secure, so he let his finger slide under the fabric of her bikini and along the lower part of her buttocks. This time she tensed slightly so he withdrew his fingers. Finally he patted her lightly on the ass and said,"There you go. That should keep you for a bit."

"Thanks." Sarah said. Tom stretched out on the lounge chair in a position so he could watch Sarah. His cock was bulging the front of his swim suit from the still remembered feel of her skin under his hands. Over the next few hours he napped, read his book and swam. At 5:30 the cell phone rang and Tom answered it.

"It's me!" Caroline said,""Surprise! Good news the cars broke and we can't get the part until tomorrow. Oh damn huh? "

"What your kidding? Really. They can't find one? It has to come in on the bus tomorrow?" Tom said.

Caroline laughed and said," That's it! Ham it up! You're an actor at heart! "

Sarah opened her eyes and said,"What's going on?"

"The car broke down and there isn't a part in town for it. It has to come in on the bus tomorrow morning. Looks like Caroline and Mike are stuck in town until tomorrow."

"Really?"Sarah said sitting up. "Can I talk to Mike?"

"Sure." Tom replied, then said into the phone,"Caroline is Mike close? Sarah want's to talk to him."

A moment later Tom handed Sarah the phone.

"Hi hon." Mike said.

"What happened?" Sarah ask, a note of concern in her voice.

"We came out of the store and tried to start the car. It wouldn't start so we called the local gas station. The guy there checked it out and said the ignition module was bad. He didn't have one and the nearest parts store is in the next town. He's going to have them put it on the bus in the morning."

"Where are you going to spend the night?" Sarah ask.

"We found a small vacation resort at the edge of town. We were lucky, they had two rooms available. We'll call tomorrow as soon as we find out when the part will be here." Mike said.

"O-Ok." Sarah replied, "I think Tom wants to talk to Caroline again. I'll see you tomorrow." Sarah handed the phone back to Tom.

"Hi, again sweetie." Caroline said,"We'll see you tomorrow and have fun. I'm sure you're going to talk her into fucking you. Call me later."

"I'll try and remember that." said Tom, "I'll talk to you in the morning. Bye."

" That sucks." Tom said, glancing at Sarah.

She glanced back and Tom could see the expression her face. One of the best poker faces he had ever seen. He couldn't read her expression at all.

"Yea, doesn't it though. Well you and I will have to make the best of it." Sarah said.

"I'm going to cool off." Tom said and dove into the water.

When he came to the surface the dock was empty and Sarah wasn't any where to be seen. Two strong strokes and he grabbed the edge of the dock, then looked around again for Sarah. He felt a hand grab him from beneath the water and a moment later Sarah surfaced close in front of him. He reached out, grabbed her and pulled her to him. As he pulled her against his chest he could feel her nipples, hard from the cool water, through the fabric of her bikini top.

Sarah could feel that same warm feeling between her legs she had last night and earlier in the day when Tom had been rubbing lotion on her. She didn't know whether to put her arms around his neck or push him away.

It was confusing to her, so she settled for saying,"I'm getting hungry. What are we going to make for dinner?"

Tom could feel her neither trying to pull away, nor push against him.

'Not yet.' He thought,' She's not ready yet. But she's getting there. Yesterday she wouldn't have let me hold her like this.'

"Let's go up to the cabin and see what we can rustle up." He said pulling himself up onto the dock. He helped Sarah up out of the water and they walked to the cabin.

After looking through the fridge, freezer and cupboard they settled on making a couple of frozen Chicken Pot Pies.

Tom put the pies into the oven and said,"It will be 45 minutes or so, you want to shower first? I'll wait until your done if you do."

"Sure." Sarah said,"I'll be out in a little while."

As Tom headed for the kitchen Sarah climbed to the loft to get fresh clothes. She opened her suitcase and started pulling things out. She found a pair of shorts and a old tee shirt she had brought. She climbed back down, entered the bathroom, stripped out of her bikini and jumped into the shower.

Twenty minutes later she came out of the bathroom, scrubbed and hungry. Tom smiled as he passed her, headed for the bathroom and his turn in the shower. He stripped, showered, dressed and was back in the kitchen in ten minutes. Sarah was curled up on the love-seat reading a book. As soon as the pies were done Tom set the table , poured two glasses of wine and lit the candles he had found in a drawer in the kitchen.

He stuck his head out the kitchen door and said,"Dinner is served Madam."

Sarah smiled as she walked into the kitchen and saw the candles.

"That's nice." She said.

They talked as they ate dinner, covering all kinds of subjects. Tom kept Sarah's wine glass full. Mike had told him that Sarah loosened up if she had a few drinks, but not to give her to much or she would pass out. Mike had said that when she started to get giggliy, she had enough. And Sarah didn't seem to mind. She kept sipping her wine as Tom filled it. The sky was clear and there was a crescent moon shining.

Tom looked out and said,"I'm going to walk down to the dock, want to come?"

Sarah took a sip of wine and said,"Sure. It's really light out there isn't it?"

They walk to the dock and stood looking out over the lake.

"Fantastic."Sarah murmured, then finished the small amount of wine left in her glass. As she tipped the glass she lost her balance and stumbled. Tom reached out and wrapped his arm around her waist to steady her.

Sarah giggled and said," I've had enough of that!"

Tom could feel goose bumps on Sarah's arms.

"You cold?" Tom asked.

"A little." Sarah replied.

Tom stepped close and wrapped his arms around her. He felt her lean back against him.

'Alright!' He thought.

Tom began to rub his hands up and down along her sides. Soon he had worked his hands under her tee shirt. He rubbed her skin gently, working his hands towards her breasts. Soon his hands found and cupped her firm round tits. To his delight he discovered she didn't have on a bra. He rubbed her nipples between his thumb and forefinger, feeling them harden as he did.

A moment later Sarah murmured,"Tom, I don't think we should be doing this."

But she didn't try to pull away, in fact she snuggled more firmly against. Tom pulled his hands from under her tee-shirt, took hold of her shoulders and turned her to face him. He tilted her face up, leaned down and placed his lips on her's, then pulled her to him and kissed her with a long, firm and hungry kiss. When he broke the kiss he looked into her eyes, took her hand and lead her to the towel still spread on the dock from earlier in the day. He sat, took her hand and pulled her gently down next to him. Again he kissed her, his hands exploring her body, touching her nipples, trailing along her legs and thighs as he did.

She finally pulled her mouth away from his and said,"Tom we can't. I'm married. Your married. This is wrong."

Tom said,"You are a very sexy woman and I want you."

"I-I-I want to, but we can't. What would Caroline and Mike say if they ever found out?"

Tom still had his hand under her shirt, his fingers rubbing gently back and forth over her nipple. He found it very encouraging that she had neither pulled away from him, or pushed his hand away.

He knew what he needed to do next. He pulled his hand from under her shirt and said,"Ok. I'll stop. But do know I want you very badly."

He got to his feet and helped her up. They walked slowly back to the cabin, her hand in his.

When they were standing on the porch Tom pulled her to him and said,"One more kiss."

"I don't think----," Was as far as she got with her protest before his mouth covered hers. He felt her hesitate, then give in and her body melted against his. As he kissed her one hand slipped down into her shorts and he massaged her ass. The other he had under her shirt against her back and used it to hold her tight against him. The kiss was long and soon he felt her hips pushing against him. He knew she was almost ready. He broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Let's go inside." He said.

As they entered she reached for the light switch but his hand stopped hers.

"Let's not turn that on." He said,"I'll light another candle instead. It's easier on the eyes."

He rummaged around on the counter until he found the matches, then lit the candles that were still sitting on the table from dinner. He stepped over to the CD player sitting on the counter and touched the start button.

A moment later the clear tenor of Nat King Cole singing "It's not for me to Say" filled the room. "Would you like more wine?" He ask,"Or something else to drink?"

"Another glass of wine would be nice."She said.

He poured her a glass and handed it to her. She tipped it and drained it without stopping. Then held it out to him.

"More?" He questioned.

She nodded her head. He poured her glass full and this time she drained a third before she stopped.

"You had better take it easy." Tom said," You'll get drunk and pass out."

" Maybe I will!" She said, drained her glass and held it out to be refilled. When Tom filled it she took a small sip, then set it on the table and leaned close to him.

Tom took her hand bowed and said,"Dance?"

Sarah blinked, not sure what to say or do. Tom pulled her to him, wrapped her in his arms and seconds later their bodies were like one, swaying gently to the music.

Sarah whispered,"Out there, on the dock, you made me feel the way I use to when I first met Mike. Can I tell you something? A secret? Promise not to tell?"

Tom nodded his head and whispered into her hair,"Sure you can tell me anything. And if it's a secret I promise never to tell a soul."

"Mike and I have sex about once a week." She said, her voice carrying just a hint of a slur," and I've never had a climax. I use to look forward to making love with him, but it's not fun anymore, hasn't been fun for a while. He gets on me, sticks his thing in, cum's, rolls over and goes to sleep."

Tom pulled her closer and said,"Sweet one, sex should be a wonderful experience for both those involved. You should drift off to sleep in a state of total sexual satisfaction, wrapped in the blanket of your lovers arms."

Tom just caught Sarah's comment, muffled against his shoulder,"God, I want that."

Tom placed his forefinger under her chin and gently tilted her head up. His eyes locked on her's as he leaned down to place his lips against her's. He felt her respond, felt her body melt against him, knew she was ready. As the music surrounded them, his lips caressed her's, as his hands explored her body.

As the song ended Tom broke the kiss looked into her eyes and said," Sweet Sarah, it is time."

He picked her up and headed for the bedroom. Sarah was too shocked to respond until he stopped and placed her feet on the floor next to the bed.

She started to say, "Tom I told you we can't. Your married, I'm ----- ,"

He reached out, his strong arms wrapped around her and he pulled her firmly against him.

"Yes Sarah we are both married, but it's time you learned how good sex can be." Tom said.

"We can't. You----," Sarah started to say.

Tom's eyes met her's. Sarah could see the lust in them, feel his hard cock pressed against her belly, feel the tingle in her loins as her body responded to him. Tom leaned forward and again placed his mouth on her's. Sarah wanted to say no, desperately wanted to resist, but her being was on fire with a craving she had never before experienced. As Tom's lips touched her's she moaned, closed her eyes and fell into his kiss. A moment later she felt her t-shirt tighten around her, then she heard a tearing sound and realized that Tom had gathered the back of it between his hands and was tearing it open. She felt the material part, then felt him slowly slide the ripped fabric forward off her shoulders and down her arms. Tom broke the kiss and as Sarah opened her eyes his lust filled gaze met her's.

He dropped both hands down and slowly took hold of the front of her shorts. Sarah was aware of a pressure at her waist, then heard the button of her shorts pop and a tearing sound as the zipper parted. Tom slowly pulled them down and allowed them to drop to her ankles. He again wrapped his arms around her, picked her up and she felt the tattered, torn remains of her shorts fall from her ankles to the floor.

He looked into her eyes and said," You have got me so turned on I can't stand it. You are a very sexy, very desirable woman. I will have you!"

"I-I-I-I," Was all Sarah could manage.

"Ahh sweet Sarah, You-you-you-you are going to understand how sex should be!" Tom said. Then again crushed his mouth to hers.

Sarah was shocked limp for a moment, then thought about resisting for just a moment more. Tom felt her relax and her arms slip slowly up around his neck. Tom took one step forward, pulled his lips away from hers and gently laid her on the bed. It took him all of 20 seconds to jerk his shirt off and get out of his shorts. He lowered himself onto the bed next to Sarah. He reached down and slowly slide his hand under the fabric of her panties. He felt her pubic hair against his fingertips, then the wetness that had leaked from her, and finally his finger slipped between her swollen lips. As his finger found her clit, Sarah groaned and took her lower lip between her teeth. Tom could feel her hips push towards his hand.

He pulled his hand out of her panties, leaned over and with both hands took hold of and popped first one side then the other of the lacy fabric. He grasped them and with a slow, firm pull her panties were off and hanging from his fingers. Sarah opened her eyes and saw Tom holding the torn remains of panties.

She locked her eyes on his and said," Your not going to stop are you? Your going to fuck me aren't you?"

Tom grinned, nodded his head and tossed her torn panties over his shoulder.

Sarah's eyes were still locked on his as she nodded her head, slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him with a fierce demanding hunger. Tom was taken by surprise at Sarah's change of heart and demeanor. Sarah felt Tom's hesitation, felt his body stiffen with surprise.

She looked into his eyes and whispered, "I've never felt this way before. I want more. Teach me, take me. Please!" Tom grinned and rolled onto her. He moved down, placed her legs over his shoulders, leaned forward and pushed his mouth against her waiting cunt. Sarah gasped, then moaned as she experienced someone eating her pussy for the first time. Tom licked her frantically, then reached down and slammed three fingers into her. He began to finger fuck her as he sucked hard on her clit. A moment and an eternity later he heard Sarah gasp, then scream as her first orgasm washed over her. He pulled her hips up and sucked that much harder on her clit. A few moments later he was rewarded with another strangled scream as a second orgasm rocked her. He scrambled up so he could get his cock into her. Her wet cunt rubbing along his chest and stomach, leaving a trail of sweet, musky juice. He still had her legs over his shoulders which meant her pussy was spread open waiting for his shaft. He placed the head of his engorged cock against her hole and slammed forward, burying the length of his shaft in her. He began to fuck her in long hard strokes.

Comshaw
Comshaw
690 Followers