BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she enjoyed sex, she had never been with a woman, and never really had the strong urge to try. Eva thought if having sex with one or a few of her new co-workers was the way to get them to see her has one of their peers, she would accept it. Even though if she went through with this, it would certainly feel strange, as she just met them, and now would essentially be having group sex with any number of them.

Eventually, Eva gave in to the pressure, and sent a message that went to Emma, Kaitlyn, Paige, A.J.'s, and Lita's (A.J. snuck in her number when she put in her own) phones.

'I'm in 3038. I'm ready to be welcomed to the team.'

Paige, Emma, Kaitlyn, A.J., all met on the elevator en route to Eva's room.

Lita looked at her phone. She was surprised, but she shouldn't have been. She was at first against this way of introducing Eva to their world. Then all the memories of how much Lita enjoyed the night with A.J., Sasha and Becky, and she let go of her case about how demeaning she initially thought the idea of putting Eva through a sort of initiation was, and finally decided she would join the other four women.

A.J. knocked on Eva's door. Eva knew how to grab people's attention, male or female. She was wearing a white tank top that showed off her fake but incredible breasts.

The feeling among the BCW women was reminiscent of the scene in "Airplane!" where the one passenger is having a panic attack and there's a line of passengers in line to hit her with something, except here, instead of hitting her, there was a line of five women eagerly waiting to fuck her.

The four women walked in. A few minutes later, Lita knocked on the door, deciding she would also participate. AJ smiled at her mentor, happy that she changed her mind.

The five women all looked at the rookie, who had an obvious look of worry on her face. Eva quickly had a thought to tell them to leave, she wanted to back out, but she realized it was too late. She couldn't turn back. She was going to let these five women to whatever they want with her, and she was going to be welcomed to the BCW Women's Roster.

A.J., who had always been the ringleader of these sessions, was the first to put her hands on the redhead's body and kiss her.

*3040*

Sasha and Becky arrived at Charlotte's room together. They knocked on the door, and when Charlotte opened it, both women give a sly smile and small wave as the Women's champion let in two women who would be her opponents in just 24 hours.

Sasha walked in and quickly noticed the Championship belt. She looked back at Charlotte and the two said nothing, just exchanged a look that re-affirmed that, Charlotte was the Champion, therefore she would be in command of the pink-haired Sasha and the fiery-orange haired Becky all night.

The room was still silent. Charlotte looked at Sasha and Becky and nodded at each to confirm one last time they were going to do this.. Sasha and Becky didn't even need to look at each other.

Charlotte sat upright on the bed while Becky and Sasha were both standing at the foot of the bed and each leaned forward so their upper bodies were over it.

Testing the waters, Charlotte leaned in and kissed Sasha and Becky a couple times each, to start to familiarize herself with her two lovers for the night.

Charlotte was soon alternating between full-on making out with Sasha and with Becky. After a few minutes, Charlotte removed the shirt she was wearing. While she did this, Becky and Sasha each took off each other's shirts, and made out with each other, both savoring the tastes of both each other and the third woman they were with tonight.

Charlotte sort-of aggressively broke off the kiss so she could keep kissing Becky. As she was kissing her harder, each woman putting their hands on the back of each other's heads, Charlotte was realizing how much she missed tasting a woman's mouth, and... how much she missed tasting other parts of a beautiful woman's body.

*3038*

A.J. stepped back and joined in as the five women started to form a circle around Eva. Each one of her new co-workers stripped off a different piece of her clothing.

Lita, bent down and took Eva's shoes off while behind her, Emma unbuttoned Eva's pants. Kaitlyn slowly removed Eva's top leaving her in a black pair of bra and panties. Paige parted Lita and Emma and slowly took off Eva's panties, while lastly, A.J. unhooked Eva's bra, leaving the new wrestler completely naked in front of her new peers.

The feeling was at first cold and jarring for Eva. She still had a feeling of not wanting to be here, but her new peers were trying to make it as comforting as possible.

Each woman took a turn kissing the redhead they'd be introducing to their ways- first A.J. again, then Kaitlyn, then Emma, Paige, and lastly Lita, who had now forgotten about how she had been against this she was earlier.

Emma then kissed Eva again, and while she did, Kaitlyn and Paige each took one of Eva's large breasts in their mouth, and each one began sucking. Kaitlyn had also had surgical breast enhancements as well, and now had some competition for who had the better fake rack in the women's division.

A.J. took a step back and observed it all. She wanted to make sure her fellow women were taking their time getting Eva prepared for the rest of the night.

Eva took in what was happening in waves. At some points, it still felt very intrusive having five women with their hands and mouths on her naked body, but slowly, she started to feel more along the lines of being worshipped. That these women are really here to welcome her with open arms, by opening her legs.

"Alright." A.J. said getting everyone's attention. The smaller Puerto-Rican-American woman went over and grabbed a pen with the hotel's name on it. "How should we do this?" It was a rhetorical question.

"Everyone should get a turn with her." She continued, as the rest of the room nodded. Eva started to let fear creep in again. She was worried that she was in for a long night if all five women were going to have a "turn" with her.

A.J. took a sheet of paper that was on the nightstand, tore it in five pieces, and wrote down each of their names on one, and folded each one twice. She went over to the bag she brought up and deposited them in a side pocket.

The other five women looked on in suspense as A.J. moved her hand around in the bag shuffling the five sheets of paper. She took one scrap out, unfolded it and looked down.

"Paige. You're first." A.J. announced.

Paige, the one who when they first met, had insulted the gimmick that Eva and BCW had created for her. The black-haired slimmer British woman was thrilled to get the first turn with her, as she let the rest of her peers lay Eva down on the bed in front of her. When she was on her back, she directed her stable-mates, Kaitlyn and Emma to keep their attention on Eva while Paige undressed.

Both Kaitlyn and Emma climbed on the bed, and both women put their heads in between Eva's legs, happily doing a service for their friend and stable-mate. Each woman stuck one finger in Eva's pussy and started to finger her. Paige watched closely as she finished stripping her clothes.

When Paige was fully naked, she tapped Kaitlyn's head, to get her to start slowly licking at Eva's pussy, while Emma moved up and re-took to sucking Eva's breasts.

Paige got off the bed and picked up the bag she had brought up to Eva's room. She unzipped it and dumped all the contents on the bed. Eva was starting to get lost in Kaitlyn's licking of her pussy but when Eva saw what Paige had brought out she, and a couple other women in the room had gasped.

Paige had taken out two small ropes, a belt, a ball gag, and a strap-on dildo. Paige looked at Eva as intimidatingly as she could, before she made a swooping motion with her hands over her materials. Kaitlyn took her head out from Eva's legs and turned around to look.

This was the first time Paige would be involved in one of the special offshoots from the agreement. She took a moment and watched as the rest of the room learn that this was a side of her. Paige had always had a gothic look, and her look and bondage have always had a general connection.

"You ever been tied up, Eva?" Paige asked.

"No." Eva said shaking her head.

"Gagged?"

"No." Eva was getting more and more scared of Paige.

"Have you ever been fucked by a girl before?"

"Never." She answered as Kaitlyn re-inserted her tongue back in Eva's tight pussy.

Each time Eva answered no, Paige got even more excited, she could feel her nipples hardening, and her own pussy becoming more sensitive. A.J. was sitting on a small couch in the hotel room and leaned forward, almost as excited as Paige was, anticipating the beginning of Eva's introduction.

Paige was going to take it easy on Eva, just because she was new to all of this. Paige had been with other women who when she first introduced them to what she was introducing Eva to she had shown mercy, but she had actual love for them. However, she didn't care about Eva like that, so she was going to be relentless.

The strap-on Paige brought was black, matching her hair, she attached it as Kaitlyn kept up her eating of Eva's pussy. At Paige's direction, Kaitlyn was going very slowly, as Paige wanted Eva to be ready to take in her strap-on, but still be far from cumming.

Paige had Kaitlyn and Emma switch Eva's positioning. Kaitlyn now lied on her back and had Eva sit on her face. Paige waited a few seconds for Eva to start softly moaning so as soon as her mouth was opened, she put both hands on the back of the redhead's head and stuck her dildo in her mouth.

Eva gagged immediately and spat the strap-on out. This angered Paige at first, but she remembered that this was Eva's first time with a woman, let alone multiple women, so she was going to show remorse. Once.

"Listen. I know you've only sucked human dick before tonight, but you're going to love having our fake cocks in your mouth, and everywhere, before the end of the night. You're gonna take this whole dildo in your mouth and get it ready to enter your pussy." Paige said with some understanding in her voice.

Paige slowly inserted the dildo back into Eva's mouth. When it got six inches in Eva gagged again.

It went on like this a few more times, Paige giving up on trying to get the entire dildo down Eva's throat. When she deemed Eva's mouth had gotten it wet enough.

"Kaitlyn, Emma- help me make sure she doesn't resist." Paige had the other two women on the bed turn Eva over on her stomach. Emma and Kaitlyn held Eva's two feet together as Paige tied a rope around them.

Paige brought out another tool that could stick to the wall and had a small pole attached. Then the three of them stretched Eva's arms in front of them and Paige tied a rope around Eva's hands and tied them to the pole. Finally, Paige attached the ballgag around Eva's mouth, and the small choker around her neck.

Eva was now on her knees with her arms outstretched and her hands and feet tied, and things around her mouth and neck. She was already uncomfortable, and Paige hadn't even started fucking her yet.

Paige took a second to observe the little bit of witness Kaitlyn had induced in the rookie's pussy, then Paige stuck a finger in Eva's pussy and briefly fingered her before she took it out, then she leaned down and spat on Eva's pussy, causing the redhead to flinch.

Now Eva was starting regret sending that text. She thought nothing they could've done for refusing could've been worse than this. Paige had already insulted her once, now she was humiliating her. She was now having trouble grasping how this would make her closer to her peers. She was embarrassed by the physical position she was in, with her tied to the wall and her feet tied together.

Paige made sure the gag and the two sets of ropes were tied as tight as could be. Since Paige was behind her, Eva couldn't quite see what she was doing, making this even more difficult.

Paige slowly inserted the strap-on into Eva's pussy. Unlike with her mouth, Paige put the entire thing into a pussy that was being taken by a woman, or multiple women, for the first time.

When it was about four inches in, a few soft moans were heard, though muffled through the gag. Eva's moans were louder as it was eight inches in. Slowly, Paige fit the entire dildo into Eva's pussy, and when it was all the way in, her moans turned to screams.

"Mmmmmmmgggggghhhhhhh" could be heard through the gag in her mouth.

Paige relieved Emma and Kaitlyn, and they left the bed, leaving just Paige to do her work.

Eva was in pain. More pain than she had ever been in having sex. Her arms were already tired from being suspended above her head, her legs were tired from having to prop her up, and there was a long fake cock penetrating her, which she was still not used to. What was worse, Paige was still going at a pretty slow pace, and Eva still had four more women that were going to have their way with her.

Eva had a pretty good-sized ass that matched her great breasts, which was now on display as her head was down. Paige grabbed some of Eva's ass in her hands as she slowly started to fuck Eva faster.

A.J. focused very intently as she studied how one of the other smaller women on the roster, like herself, did topping a woman who was bigger than her. A.J. was never a fan of bondage herself, but she fully respected Paige's passion for it, and was more than happy Paige bought into the new gimmick of the agreement by using it.

Paige was taking longer strokes, taking the time to draw out much of the fake cock to try to fill up Eva with as much of it as she could with each thrust.

Eva was screaming with each thrust. The ties around her hands and neck were amplifying the sensations in her pussy. "Uhhhhhhh!" "Uhhhhhh!" "hauhhhhhhhh!" "uhhhhh!" Eva moaned in sync with each hard pump to her pussy, the gag now doing very little to silence Eva's screams in pleasure that whole room could now hear.

Paige switched to quicker thrusts, using her hips to fuck Eva's pussy faster. She grabbed some of Eva's dyed-red hair and pulled back. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Eva let out. Over time, the pain started to subside, and she was starting to get used the restraints.

That's when Paige let go and parted Eva's hair, reached down to the belt that was around her neck and pulled, hard. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" The pain was excruciating. Eva had never been choked like that, especially not during sex. The pain in her neck amplified the sounds of her moans even harder. Knowing the pain she inflicted made Paige fuck Eva's pussy faster.

When Paige let go of the choker, Eva's head sank back down, coughing a bit after being choked. The coughing sounds quickly turned back into moans as Paige had been experienced at using her other materials to raise the sensations in the women, and men, she had fucked.

Paige's peers were very impressed, some of their eyes widened as Paige choked Eva, and then choked her a second time holding her neck back as she pumped Eva's pussy with her hips, but they were amazed at the side of her she was showing. Paige let go and gave a couple hard smacks to Eva's ass, which caused her screams to get louder. Eva wanted to clutch her neck, after she let go, but couldn't because her hands were above her.

The sight of Paige choking Eva while fucking her in her restraints, maybe it was degrading, maybe it did fall in with what Lita objected to in the locker room, but watching it now, she forgot she even objected to it at all.

Paige grabbed on to both of Eva's hips to brace her, knowing how close she was to cumming. When Eva came, her restraints limited her movements so all she could do was feel her knees shake below her, as they continued to prop her up.

"UHHHHHHHHHH!" She continued to shake as she had an orgasm that was unlike one she had ever had before, the tools on all parts of her body amplified the orgasmic sensations. Paige had the heart to hold on to her, as Eva could've seriously injured herself if she couldn't control her movements while being restrained. made a few more long thrusts into Eva's pussy.

Since Paige was using a strap-on that stimulated her own clit, she too was also close to cumming. She took one long thrust, getting the strap-on all the way into Eva's soaking pussy, and when Paige's pussy was against Eva's great ass, she rubbed against it until she also came.

The raven-haired woman loved fucking other women using bondage, especially introducing someone to it, so it was not difficult for her to have an orgasm just from topping someone. When Paige came, she let out a primal scream, similar to the ones she was known for in her matches. She thrusted Eva's pussy one more time.

Eva felt both her own and Paige's juices run down her legs. The ties had made her very disoriented. Paige mercifully released her from the ropes, belt and gag, and let Eva lie down on her back and tried to come down from her orgasm.

When Paige recovered, she stuck the tip of her strap-on into Eva's mouth.

"Taste yourself. Taste the orgasm that was unlike any other you've ever had." Paige demanded, her thick British accent entrancing Eva to do what she commanded. Paige took it out, finished undoing the restraints, leaving Eva on the bed clutching her neck, trying to recover.

Paige looked at the other four women, "Who wants at her next?"

*3040*

Charlotte led Sasha and Becky onto the bed. She had both women lie next to each other with their backs against the wall. She kissed both women again and Becky and especially Sasha, were pleased with how quick Charlotte was to getting into their night together. They were more than happy with the compromise Charlotte had come up with.

Charlotte moved back on the bed and stripped off Sasha's pants, then moved over and took off Becky's, both were now in just their bras and underwear. Charlotte slowly pulled down Becky's panties, stopping to plant a few kisses down the Irishwoman's leg. Then she repeated the same process with Sasha and took the time to inhale their scents.

On her knees, Charlotte moved forward on the bed. When she got closer, she stuck her right hand into Sasha's pussy and her left into Becky's. Both of them immediately leaned their heads back.

Charlotte started to finger each woman at the same time. She moved her head up Sasha's body, planting a few kisses on the smaller woman's stomach, then her neck before making her way up to her lips.

Charlotte now having her finger in Sasha's pussy made this kiss even more passionate, Charlotte's soft curling of her fingers making Sasha softly moan into Charlotte's mouth. Sasha kept her hand on the back of Charlotte's head to keep the two's kiss going as long as possible, but eventually Charlotte broke it off so she could give Becky some attention.

Entranced, Sasha almost tried to outstretch a hand to stop Charlotte from switching over to her Irish companion but then she lowered it, and placed it above the hand Charlotte was fingering her with.

Charlotte did the same to Becky, as Sasha observed. The pink-haired woman was breathing heavier as Charlotte was doing an excellent job keeping both her fingers at a steady rhythm. She was able to keep hyper focus on two women's pussies at once, while switching off between making out with each.

Charlotte broke off the kiss with Becky, kept her left hand in her pussy, and with her other hand, lightly tugged down on Sasha's bra, freeing her breasts, her nipples hardened by the work Charlotte was doing to her, and watching Charlotte do the same to Becky turned her on even more.

Charlotte took some time to suck on each one of Sasha's breasts before moving down to her pussy. Charlotte stuck her tongue in Sasha's pussy, where her finger had just been, while keeping her other hand inside Becky's.