BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde champion began eating Sasha's pussy, slowly licking at the woman's insides, Sasha already letting Charlotte know who great her tongue felt.

"Uhhhhhhhh yeah." Sasha whispered as Charlotte's skillful tongue went as deep as it could.

Charlotte tried to match the speed of her left hand inside Becky's pussy with her tongue inside Sasha's pussy, and soon a chorus of moans from the two women could be heard.

"Oohhhhh yeah Char. Right there." Becky cried out as Charlotte curled her fingers, flicking at Becky's g-spot.

"That's right Charlotte. Right there." Sasha echoed. She was desperate for Charlotte to not switch over to Becky any time soon.

Sasha placed her hand on the back of Charlotte's head and pressed it closer to her pussy, making Charlotte start tonguing her harder. "Uhhhhhh FUCK!" Sasha's moans turned Becky on enough so that she turned over on her side, lifted Sasha's head up and kissed her. Charlotte's left hand slipped out of Becky, but she didn't mind. Becky wanted to feel Sasha moan into her mouth from the pussy-eating Charlotte was giving her.

The pair of tongues, Charlotte's in her pussy and Becky's in her mouth were enough to make Sasha cum. She broke off the kiss with Becky, filling the room with her screams of pleasure. "UHHHHHHHHHH! Yeahhhhh."

As soon as Charlotte licked some of Sasha's cum, she immediately switched her head to Becky's pussy. Since she had lust tongue-fucked Sasha to orgasm, her adrenaline already had her eating Becky at a pretty quick pace.

"AHHHHH!" Becky immediately reacted to how hard Charlotte was tonguing her. Sasha came down from her orgasm, removed her bra, then removed Becky's. As Charlotte was sucking on Becky's pussy, Sasha took Becky's breasts in her mouth.

"Uhhhhh." Becky's moans were louder now. Sasha went back and forth between the tan Irishwoman's decent sized tits and making out with her. Now Sasha was the one feeling having Becky moan into her mouth.

Sasha thought about adding a finger to the work Charlotte was doing with her tongue, then thought otherwise, since Charlotte was in control. As if she almost read her mind, Charlotte then stuck one of her own fingers into Becky's clit.

"UH yahhhhhh Fuuuuuuuuck!" Becky cried out as Charlotte's tongue and finger were bringing her close to cumming. Sasha took Becky's hand in hers and held it as she anticipated Becky's orgasm.

When it hit, Becky squeezed the hand Sasha was holding and squeezed the bed with her other hand, with her pelvis thrusting a couple times under Charlotte's head.

Becky was still on her back breathing heavily, Sasha on her side next to her. Charlotte stripped off her own panties which now had a wet spot from making two women cum, and now all three women were naked.

Charlotte stood up, a combination of her impressive athletic body and her skillful fucking made her appear God-like standing before Becky and Sasha. She briefly looked over her shoulder at her Championship belt and said, "Now, are both of you ready to bow to your queen?"

*3038*

A.J. went back into the bag. She's someone not easily rattled, especially sexually, but she was still in a trance from what she just saw from Paige. She picked out one of the sheets of paper. She smiled, hung her head, then shook it.

"Next up is... ... Me." She certainly didn't want to be next. She didn't want to follow Paige's exhibition. She wanted whoever was up next to take it easy on Eva, and now A.J., the unofficial, unelected head of the Women's roster's secret discussions, was going to be the one to do that, following the surprising bondage showcase.

A.J.'s, with Becky, was the first 'performance' that the rest of the locker room watched, and now she was going to be somewhat embarrassed. Even if she fucked Eva has hard as she could, as long as she could, it would be put to shame following what Paige had just done.

But then, A.J. took a couple seconds, she looked back down on the paper with her name, looked over at Paige, who was still out of breath and sweaty from introducing Eva, and everyone to her ultra-dominant side, and something made A.J. change her mind-

A.J. came to a realization. She remembered that she helped shape and create this environment. Nothing will ever erase the fact that she was the first to top another female wrester, in front of the rest of the locker room. She quickly decided that she was actually welcoming to playing a supporting role this time, she was more than content with putting Paige over in a sense, and when she decided that, she eagerly crawled on the bed with Eva, who was still in pain from the restraints and looked almost lifeless.

A.J. got on her knees and looked down at Eva. She wasn't quite sure in that moment if she would make it through all five women, but A.J. wanted her to go through this as much as anyone, and she was going to see through this until she did.

A.J. decided that she was going to let Eva keep lying on her back recovering from the brutal fucking from Paige, but she was still going to make her work.

Eva lay mostly still as A.J. leaned down and kissed her a few times. The fucking from Paige left her in too much of a daze to reciprocate much, but A.J. was fine with that.

"Not gonna kiss me back? That's fine, but I am going to see, and feel your tongue anyway." A.J. said.

A.J. got up, sprawled her legs over Eva's head, and slowly lowered herself, resting her pussy on top of Eva's mouth. A.J. tried to be careful, but the pressure on Eva's neck from being choked by Paige made it hard to try to support even A.J.'s small frame.

A.J. started slowly moving back and forth. Eva had never had another woman riding her face before and the pressure on her neck was making it difficult.

"Come on, you rookie slut. Eat me." A.J. demanded. Eva stuck out her tongue, and stuck it into A.J.'s sweet pussy. Eva didn't do much, this being the first pussy she had to eat, she mainly just let her tongue drift in and out as A.J. maneuvered it over her tongue. A.J. tried to recall the small amount of slack she gave Becky a couple of months ago, but Becky was much quicker at adapting.

"You gotta do better than that if you want to be one of us. You must've never had a guy eat your pussy, or at least do it right." A.J. said sternly. Even though Eva was much bigger than A.J., the rookie was easily intimidated.

When A.J. re-adjusted herself, over Eva's face, she made a soft sound that showed a slight wince in pain.

"What?!" A.J. said lifting herself up.

"It's... My neck." Eva said, clutching her neck, where there was a bright red mark from Paige's choker. The pain made it impossible to support A.J.

Right then, A.J., visualized putting on her strap-on and fucking Eva while A.J. choked her with her hands, giving her more pain in her neck to try to gain sympathy for. Then she caught herself. She remembered that out of respect for Paige, she would not be rough with Eva, or at least too rough.

"Fine, but for future reference, it's a skill you'll have to pick up, and you'll probably learn quick, given how often you'll probably be losing to us after you debut." A.J. said as she gave up and lifted herself off her.

After picking herself off Eva's body, A.J. took the time to play with and suck Eva's terrific breasts. A.J. being a smaller woman herself always loved taking the time to worship curves as incredible as Eva's... Or Kaitlyn's.

When she took her mouth off Eva's mounds she made brief eye contact with her part-blonde, part-brunette former lover. In that moment, she wasn't thinking about who's chest she loved more Kaitlyn's or Eva's, and the look A.J. and Kaitlyn exchanged didn't give that off. After pondering this, A.J. went back down to Eva's tits, then moved her head down to Eva's pussy.

A.J., wasted no time inserting her tongue right into Eva's pussy. Paige's brutal fucking made it easier, and Eva was stimulated by Paige enough that she was already moaning from just a few hard licks from A.J..

"UHHHH." Eva cried out as she moved one of her hands through her bright red hair. A.J. kept her tongue up and down inside Eva's pussy and could've kept it in until she came, but she also tried to pace Eva, because she didn't want Eva to have cum too many times before all five women had a chance with her.

So A.J. took her tongue out and quickly went into the bag she brought up. She pulled out a harness and the same blue dildo that she had fucked Sasha with following War Games.

"Don't worry," A.J. said to Eva as she put the strap-on on, "I'm not even going to tie you up."

A.J. hovered over Eva's crotch, and spread her legs. Eva braced herself for a second strap-on fucking and was grateful she wasn't going to be as physically strained. She slowly inserted the blue dildo into Eva's pussy, which took little time thanks to Paige. A.J. placed two hands on the bed beside Eva and slowly started to thrust the fake cock in and out.

A.J. kept a mostly serious look on her face, as she really did try to show Eva some mercy, though she couldn't say whoever was next would do the same.

Having already been fucked to an incredibly intense orgasm by one strap-on, Eva was already moaning loudly from A.J.'s soft thrusts. "Uhhhhhhhhh Yeah. Uh Yeah."

A.J. kept her hands on the sheets, and angled herself so she was still over Eva, using just her own hips to increase the pace of the dildo inside Eva's pussy.

"Oh. FUCK! FUCK!" A.J. took both of Eva's hands and guided them to her own juicy ass. Eva squeezed A.J.'s ass, which made A.J. put two hands on Eva's hips and made her fuck her faster, continuing to thrust the blue dildo as deep into the rookie's pussy as she could.

"Yeah, you're gonna love being one of us." AJ taunted as she fucked Eva harder. "Are you glad you decided to be one of us? You're glad you're going to be submitting to all of us right?" She barked.

"Uhhhh yes. YES. Uhhhh" Eva cried out between moans, which were more audible now that they weren't blocked by Paige's gag.

"Tonight is just a taste. Keep your legs open, keep taking that dick. You're going to be submitting to us a lot. You're going to be eating all our pussies. All our asses. You're gonna have all your holes stretched out by us for the next few years. You're never gonna win a match big enough to get your turn on the other side, and pretty soon, you won't want to." She kept taunting the rookie, thrusting harder with each threat, each taunt.

A.J. was able to get caught up enough that she briefly started to forget that she had just watched this woman get fucked tied in a series of restraints. Paige was rather unimpressed with A.J.'s rather plain, but still very hot strap-on fucking she was giving the redhead.

"You're about to cum again." A.J. could sense. "Remember, you're gonna be here until all of us have made you cum. You're gonna remember this night for the rest of your life, rookie bitch." A.J.'s talking died down as she could tell how close Eva was.

"Uhhhh! Uhhhhh! UH!" Eva cried out, even though she didn't have the painful torment of the restraints, and even though A.J. was smaller than Paige, Eva was still amazed by how forceful A.J. could fuck her... And that A.J. made her cum just as forcefully.

'UHHH UHHHH!" Eva's body writhed as she came, her pussy bucking itself on A.J.'s strap-on a few times before A.J. took it out. A.J. watched as more of Eva's cream dripped out from her second strap-on induced orgasm of the night.

"Good girl." A.J. said, breathing heavier. "Now come here."

When she was ready, Eva slowly crawled over to where A.J. was sitting on the bed. Eva thought A.J. was going to kiss her again. She was wrong.

A.J. pointed at the wet spot on the mattress from Paige and A.J.'s work. "Lick it." She had to do something. A.J. had to have one moment of overt domination. When Eva hesitated, A.J. somewhat forcefully pushed her head down on the bed, until Eva was licking her own pussy juices off the sheet.

After she did Eva lazily adjust herself so she was on her stomach facing the other way, as A.J. took off her harness and the strap-on, despite a shorter amount of time than with Becky and then Becky and Sasha, she was more than satisfied.

*3040*

Charlotte was going into their match tomorrow as the Champion, she did have every right to refer to herself as 'the queen' or whatever she wanted.

Standing before the two of them, Sasha and Becky each took a moment to take in Charlotte's near perfect body. Charlotte had a pretty great pair of breasts that were perfectly-shapen by her years of gymnastics and other athletic training.

Sasha and Becky rose up, all three now standing on the bed, and the three of them tried to maneuver their heads so they can each share a kiss. Charlotte put her hands on the back of Becky and Sasha's heads as her tongue met in between theirs.

Then Sasha and Becky sunk back down and each one took one of Charlotte's perfect, round breasts in their mouths and each one started sucking. Charlotte put her hands on the backs of Becky and Sasha as she felt them sucking on her chest. Every once in a while, Sasha would take her mouth off Charlotte's breast to kiss Becky, then would go back to the blonde's awesome chest.

When both women removed their heads, they looked down at how hard they had each made the champion's nipples. Sasha and Becky sank down more to their knees, so that both of their heads were at Charlotte's pelvis.

Sasha kissed up and down Charlotte's right leg while Becky did the same to Charlotte's left, before the two met in the middle and kissed. Then Becky moved right up to Charlotte's pussy and with her tongue, traced Charlotte's outer lips a couple times, then let Sasha do the same. The two made out again, exchanging the taste of the woman standing before them.

Sasha and Becky kept exchanging deeper and deeper licks at Charlotte's pussy. Soon it got to a point where Sasha softly shoved Becky's head out of the way to get better and better laps at Charlotte's pussy. After witnessing this, Charlotte and Sasha, without speaking, had a resolution.

Sasha kissed Becky one more time then slowly, seductively crawled around so her head was now behind Charlotte's ass, which was also perfectly toned and also matched her incredibly fit frame.

She put her hands on both of Charlotte's cheeks and parted them. Then she slowly moved her head closer to Charlotte's ass, stuck her tongue on the outside of her anal ring, and let go of her cheeks, allowing herself to smother herself in Charlotte's ass.

At this time, Becky now had Charlotte's sweet pussy all to herself. Becky and Sasha briefly tried to work in sync, Becky tonguing Charlotte's outer pussy lips while Sasha tonguing outside Charlotte's ass.

As their tongues made their way deeper into their respective holes, Becky and Sasha ran their hands up and down the sides of Charlotte they were on, before letting go and taking each other's hands in theirs.

The room started to fill with the sounds of two of Charlotte's holes being eaten, her pussy by Becky who was still new to all this, and her ass by Sasha who was a little more experienced, each one's tongue exploring Charlotte deeper and deeper.

Becky got her tongue all the way up in Charlotte's pussy and Sasha stuck her tongue deep in Charlotte's asshole, the two making the champion moan above them. "Uhhhhhhh, yeah." Charlotte moaned.

Becky and Sasha each reached around Charlotte and put their hands on the back of each other's heads and press each other forward. It was as if they were making out with each other but with Charlotte dividing them. "UHHHHHHHHH." Having two tongues in her holes increased the volume of Charlotte's moans.

Charlotte stayed mostly still as she was loving the sensation of having two women's tongues fill up her two holes. She moved both her hands and simultaneously put one on Sasha's head and one on Becky's and tried to push each one's tongue as far into her as possible. "UHHHHHHHH FUCK!" Her moans were louder, and boisterous, matching her voice when she would be on the microphone on television.

Sasha kept her hands on Charlotte's firm ass, repeatedly shaking her head as she buried it in between Charlotte's cheeks, to add even more stimulation.

"AHHHHHHHH Yeah. Keep eating both my holes!" Charlotte demanded. Crouched forward, she reveled in having two women who she'd be in the ring with tomorrow both on their knees before her. Becky and Sasha's licks at the same time drove Charlotte to an orgasm. She kept her hands on Sasha and Becky's heads and slightly arched back as she screamed in orgasm, but she had the strength to stay standing up, continuing to grind her pussy into Becky's mouth, as the Irishwoman lapped up her cum.

It wasn't until Sasha and Becky both exited Charlotte that the champion dropped to her knees bracing herself with both hands as she came down from her orgasm.

Sasha and Becky then made out again, each exchanging the taste of the Champion's two precious holes. When Charlotte sat down upright on the bed, Sasha lapped up some of the cum that was still running down her powerful thighs.

*3038*

A.J. got off the bed, making eye contact with Eva one last time before it was someone else's turn with the rookie. Eva was having trouble letting it sink in that the evening was less than halfway through.

A.J. reached back into the bag, and read the next scrap of paper. She turned back to her peers, and walked over to Kaitlyn. She encouragingly put a hand on her ex-girlfriend's right shoulder, as if she's prepping her for a sporting event. "You're up." A.J. announced.

Though Kaitlyn had helped Eva and Paige undress earlier, Kaitlyn was still for the most part fully clothed. "Before I start on her," Kaitlyn said to A.J. looking down at her former lover who was naked and sweating from having just fucked. "Why don't you, uh, help me get ready."

A.J. was happy to oblige her as she quickly tore off Kaitlyn's shirt, and undid her bra, freeing the bigger woman's incredible breasts. A.J. bent down, took off Kaitlyn's sweatpants and lowered her underwear.

She wasn't sure how many times she had seen Kaitlyn fully naked, tshe and Kaitlyn both giving the other four women a taste of what they used to have. There may have been a brief moment of frustration. A.J. briefly felt teased by Kaitlyn, that she stripped her but wouldn't be the one getting to have sex with her. That went away when A.J. turned around saw Eva lying there, and stepped back, as if to present her former lover with a pathway to the redhead who was the reason they were all here.

While Eva and Kaitlyn both had fitness modeling backgrounds, with the two on the same bed, fully nude, Kaitlyn did appear to have Eva one-upped in a few areas. Kaitlyn's breasts were bigger, even though Eva's might have the more perfect shape. In the ring, Kaitlyn's more muscular body gave her the physically intimidating presence that Eva would probably never have, and on the bed, that carried over.

Kaitlyn went into her bag and pulled a strap-on of her own. Eva was realized that probably every woman who was going to have their turn with her, would all use a strap-on, and wondered if her already throbbing pussy would handle it.

Since Paige and A.J. had already seen to it that Eva had been prepared, and because she wanted to continue to assert her physical dominance in front of the rest of the group, Kaitlyn wasted little time. She spent some time exploring Eva's body with her hands. Kaitlyn was still impressed by Eva's breasts, though she liked her own pair more.

Kaitlyn attached the harness around her waist, attached a 10-inch black dildo to it, and Eva braced herself for a third different dildo to enter her tonight.

Kaitlyn put a hand on each of Eva's hips and slowly started thrusting the strap-on in and out of Eva's pussy.