BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe if each of these fuckings were happening individually, and maybe if they weren't semi-happening because of a strange agreement, Eva would be sort of enjoying each of them. She was easy to stimulate sexually and loved having her pussy, which was loosening with each fucking filled with the various strap-ons, but she was starting to feel overwhelmed.

Luckily for her when Kaitlyn started to increase her thrusts, it sort of took some of the strain off Eva, though she knew when she would cum from Kaitlyn's fucking all the exhaustion would come surging back. "Uhhhhh. Fuck. Uhhhhhh." Eva moaned softly as the strong blonde thrusted the strap-on deep inside her. Kaitlyn grabbed Eva's hips and lifted them up so her hips were in the air, now Kaitlyn was pumping the dildo at a downward angle, deep into Eva's pussy.

Eva leaned her head all the way back as her moans grew even louder. "UH! UH! UH! Yeaahhhhh!" The power of each of Kaitlyn's thrusts matched her powerful physique. Her being downward making her breasts bounce with each thrust of Kaitlyn's strap-on.

Kaitlyn upped the pace, fucking Eva as hard as she could, before she slowed down again. When she did, she came to a brief stop, kept her hands on Eva's hips and to show off her physical dominance to the rest of the room, effortlessly picked the red head up, keeping the strap-on inside her. She wrapped her legs around Kaitlyn's back and kept her hands on her shoulders. Kaitlyn kept her hands on Eva's ass as she re-upped her efforts, fucking Eva while she was in her arms.

"Uhhhhhhhh! Uh! Yes!" Her moans seemed louder now that she was closer to the ceiling. Kaitlyn, still standing on the bed, moved the pair all the way to the wall. Kaitlyn had a series of thrusts inside Eva's pussy that were powerful enough to slam her against the wall.

Eva's moans turn into screams as Kaitlyn rammed the rookie against the wall. Showing no mercy as she let Eva know what the most powerful woman on the roster was capable of. "AHHHHHH! FUCK!" Eva would now have more wounds, with pain in her back to go along with the pain in her neck from Paige's choking.

Kaitlyn thrusted Eva against the wall a few more times, before she held her still against it, her own hips doing most of the work in moving the dildo in and out.

"FUCK! UHHH YES! YES!" Eva now had her hands and legs wrapped around Kaitlyn's body which was easily strong enough to support her as she kept up the pace fucking the rookie's pussy. "Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Uhhhhhhh. YEAH!" her moans becoming more drawn out as the powerful woman's strap-on was deep inside her.

When Kaitlyn thought Eva was close, she kept her grip on her, stayed standing on the bed, and turned 180 degrees. Kaitlyn was now lifting Eva up and down so the redhead was almost bouncing in the air on her fake rubber cock. "UHHHHhhhhHHHHhhh!" Eva's moans were more constant, as Kaitlyn was sending her on an intense ride.

"YEAHhhhhhhhhhh Fuuuuck! oooOOOHHH!" Kaitlyn and Eva both lost control when Eva had her orgasm. Cum squirted out of Eva's pussy hard enough that she let go of Kaitlyn and fell backwards on her ass, with cum still shooting out of her pussy, with some of the cum she sprayed on Kaitlyn's dildo now running down the muscular woman's leg.

As she was watching this, those final few seconds happened in slow motion for A.J.. Kaitlyn had made A.J. be in that exact position before- Flying, okay, really dropping down on the bed right after Kaitlyn held her up and fucked her into a powerful, squirting orgasm.

Kaitlyn stepped off the bed without even looking at the woman she just dominated. Eva stayed on the bed recovering from being sent downward. After that powerful fucking, she was even more exhausted than she thought she'd be. She was glad there were only two women left, but her breathing was so heavy she thought she might pass out.

She wondered how bad it would be if more women on the roster were involved. She was more than thankful that there weren't, but she did briefly wonder why more women in the roster weren't part of this most bizarre 'welcoming committee.'...

*3040*

...It was because three of those women were all honoring their own separate stem of the agreement. Three of those women Eva met her first night- Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, and Charlotte, three of the four women who were main eventing a Pay-Per-View against each other in 24 hours, were each in the room right next to hers, and each one of them currently had their tongues inside the pussies of one of the other three...

...After Sasha licked up some of the cum on Charlotte's leg from the orgasm that she and Becky induced, she wanted to keep tasting her. Sasha made her way back up to Charlotte's pussy and briefly licked Charlotte's outer lips. Sasha then turned on her side, and turned around, trying to get her and Charlotte in a 69 position.

Becky though, was trying not to be left out here. She separated the two before they got in position. Sasha remained on her side, and Becky had her move back a bit on the bed. Sasha's head was still at Charlotte's pussy, but now there was a space on the bed so Becky could move in, lie on her side, move her head up to Sasha's pussy and move her own pussy next to Charlotte's head.

The three women all shifted a bit, and formed a triangle on the bed. Now each wrestler had a pussy to eat, and each one had someone to eat their own pussy simultaneously.

Sasha slowly inserted her tongue into Charlotte's pussy, the second of the blonde Champion's holes she would get to tongue tonight. She had to lift her head a bit to make sure Becky had the right angle at her own pussy, and once she was adjusted, she was able to start licking Charlotte's inside at the pace she wanted.

Charlotte grabbed on to Becky's firm ass and shoved her tongue into the Irishwoman's already wet pussy. She wanted to return the favor Becky just did to her, and was already doing a great job of it, getting her tongue deep into Becky's pussy, causing a delay in Becky's eating Sasha.

The last time Becky ate Sasha's pussy, it was at the direction of A.J.'s, who, along with Lita, was in control of the foursome following the nine-woman match at War Games. Even though Becky was less experienced with lesbian sex Sasha was more than welcoming the return of the Becky's tongue inside her.

Sasha was licking Charlotte's pussy faster now. The harder licks she gave, the harder she squeezed Charlotte's great ass. Each woman was at a steady rhythm in each of their pussies, though all three's rhythm would begin to be broken off by each of their moans causing them to pause, each of them having moments where they had to lift their head out from the pussy they were eating before getting their focus back. Each time Sasha licked Charlotte faster, it caused Charlotte to lick Becky's pussy faster, which caused her to lick Sasha faster.

Each women kept moaning into the other's pussy trying to lick as hard as they were being licked. Each one of them taking in how great it felt to give and receive oral pleasure at the same time. The three pair of hands firmly clasped on the other's ass, keeping their heads close to the woman they were pleasing.

It was quite a sight- Three women who were about to be in one of the most important matches in BCW history were all far, far from being competitors tonight. Sasha wished more of the locker room could've seen it. Charlotte wanted this to never end. She was a competitor above all else, but also loved the cohesion that was occurring with her and two of her peers at the moment.

Becky was close to cumming, but she was determined that she would keep tongue-fucking Sasha until she came as well. Sasha was even closer, the sensation of her tongue inside the powerful Women's Champion combined with Becky's tongue darting in and out of her drove her over the edge.

"Yeah Becks!. Uhhhhhhh Fuck." She moaned in pleasure. "Yes, yes FUCK!" Sasha's hips crashed sideways against Becky's mouth as she came. Since Sasha had to remove her mouth to ride out her orgasm, she stuck two fingers to replace her tongue into Charlotte.

Sasha was on her back, coming down from her orgasm but was still focused on Charlotte. She curled her fingers, flicking at Charlotte's g-spot. She turned back on her side, grabbed back onto Charlotte, and after a few more flicks, was met with a douse of Charlotte's cum that squirted onto her face.

"UHHHHHHH!" Charlotte shook as Sasha had made her cum. Charlotte mimicked Sasha's technique when she was unable to keep her tongue in Becky's pussy, she replaced it with her finger.

Charlotte inserted a finger into Becky's pussy, flicked at her g-spot the way Sasha did to her, and soon Becky would be the last of the three to cum. "UHHHH Fuck! Yeahhhh!" Becky moved on her back as her hips bucked on top of Charlotte's hand, as she covered it in her cum.

Sasha was still lying on the bed. When Becky came down from her orgasm, Charlotte gestured at Sasha, who still had Charlotte's cum on her face. "Go taste more of me, Becks." Charlotte demanded, giving the rare reminder that she was in control.

Sasha didn't move, as to not make the contents of Charlotte's pussy shift too much. Becky slowly crawled over to Sasha and licked the Charlotte's cum off Sasha's forehead. She swallowed it, then licked the cum that was on Sasha's cheek, and lowered her lips and kissed the pink-haired woman, the two exchanging the taste of the Champion's pussy.

Charlotte watched as two of her opponents for tomorrow kissed. She took a moment to take in this sight, and to recall the sight from a few moments ago, before she got off the bed while the other two still embraced.

*3038*

A.J. was still transfixed on Kaitlyn after she took off her strap-on and got off the bed, it took her a few moments to remember that she had a job to do. She went back to her bag, looked back and forth at Emma and Lita as she shuffled the two papers.

"Emma. You're batting cleanup. Or whatever the opposite of 'clean-up' is in this case." The Australian blonde, like Paige and Kaitlyn, was going to make her first appearance in something that stemmed from the agreement of the locker room, but she knew right away she wasn't going to even attempt to top Eva in the manner Paige had.

Emma quickly stripped, got on the bed looked at Eva and was still nervous. She had to follow three other women who just ravaged Eva with their strap-ons. Emma didn't bring one with her. The only woman in the room who had fewer lesbian experiences than Emma, was Eva.

Emma hadn't been with a woman since her days wrestling in Australia. She had never told anyone this, but some kind of agreement just like the one in BCW did happen in multiple companies there, but it wasn't taken to this extreme, and a strap-on was rarely involved.

Emma looked at the three women who had gone before her. "Uhhhh. Which one of you ladies would be kind enough to let me borrow their, strap-on?" She had some hesitation in her voice, but then she thought they would think it would be hotter if a second woman fucked Eva with the same strap-on.

Paige, Kaitlyn, and A.J. all got up to offer theirs to Emma, who wound up taking Paige's. "Use it well." Paige said to her Australian stable-mate. Something told Paige that Emma was about to do just that. Paige felt confident that she, as well as A.J. and Kaitlyn, fucked the redheaded rookie well enough to influence Emma and Lita to do the same.

Though she wasn't going anywhere near the bondage stuff Paige has brought, she still felt more empowered wearing the strap-on that had gone along with them.

Emma was about average-size compared to the rest of the Women's roster, but had a pretty great set of breasts and a perfect, round ass. She looked at Eva, and for the sake of the other four watching, desperately tried to shake off any sympathetic feelings she had for her.

Eva was still lying on the bed on her back. She was slowly recovering from the three fuckings she received and was trying to brace herself for another one. Emma took her turn to feel Eva's incredible, though fake breasts, then ran her hands up Eva's hips.

Emma kissed Eva for a bit. She still seemed a little nervous, even more so than Eva. Eva basically knew what to expect by now, while Emma was still feeling pressure because this was the first time she would be having sex with one of her BCW peers.

Emma questioned why she was hesitant. She felt self-conscious, because she thought she wasn't going to fuck Eva as well as Paige, A.J., and Kaitlyn had. However, she realized that this night was just about welcoming Eva to the roster, and that she shouldn't worry about how she would do in her turn with her.

The competitor in Emma came out, but shook off these thoughts, grabbed Paige's strap-on and put it on. It was starting to be automatic for Eva, she spread her legs for Emma to insert the dildo in her pussy for a fourth different fucking, but Emma had other plans.

She stopped thinking about how she didn't have the capabilities to match Paige, A.J., and Kaitlyn, but she could still do to Eva what those three didn't- In that moment, Emma was more than thankful that nobody had fucked Eva's asshole yet, so she had something she could differentiate her turn with her.

"Turn over." Emma demanded, gaining the confidence to sound intimidating towards the rookie. Eva rolled over on her stomach.

"Get on all fours." Emma said forcefully. This would be a challenge for Eva. Her arms and legs still felt numb and sore from the work Paige made her do. Emma waited patiently as Eva propped herself up slowly, planting her right arm on the bed first then her left and lifting her upper body up, then sliding one knee, then another, finally getting in the position Emma requested. Eva winced in pain during this process, and her arms were already visibly shaking. Paige noticed this, and smiled, knowing it was her doing.

As Eva was bent over, Emma grabbed both of Eva's asscheeks, parted them, and stuck her tongue on the outer ring of Eva's ass. She made a few circles, barely inserting her tongue inside, before removing her head. Emma loved having a tongue inside her ass, but she loved tonguing another woman's ass as well.

She stuck two fingers inside Eva's pussy and quickly removed them, and used the wetness from Eva's pussy to lubricate Paige's dildo, giving it a second coating of Eva's juices. Emma grabbed hold of Eva's hips, spread her cheeks as much as she could, and inserted the tip of Paige's strap-on into Eva's backhole.

Since Kaitlyn had finished her turn with Eva, and sat down on the couch in the room next to her, A.J. had had one or both of her hands somewhere on or near Kaitlyn's body. Watching Kaitlyn fuck Eva, dominate her the way she did, awakened something inside her. A.J. was still turned on from fucking Eva, and then watching Kaitlyn, a woman she had been with fuck her right after.

A.J. thought back to when she saw Kaitlyn pleasuring herself to A.J. and Becky, and A.J. had that same feeling being this close to Kaitlyn and someone else.

Kaitlyn was more than receptive to A.J.'s touches, and by the time Emma gave Eva the brief rimming, A.J. was now sitting on Kaitlyn's lap, the two women full-on making out.

This wasn't going to be a re-kindling of anything. Neither of them thought that at the time, even though in the moment their tongues were ferociously dueling as they kissed, with A.J. now holding some of Kaitlyn's hair in her left hand and had her right finger in Kaitlyn's pussy, as she slowly grinded her own pussy against Kaitlyn's as they kissed.

The two kept in mind that this night was about Eva, and not either of them. The two sat so they could both occasionally look over at Emma and Eva on the bed, hoping that they could encourage them.

Emma couldn't help but watch A.J. and Kaitlyn's intense kiss and waited for it to die down a bit before she started fucking Eva's ass. When it did, Emma slowly inserted the strap-on into Eva's asshole.

"Ahhhhh." Eva immediately cried out from the pain as she gripped the sheets below her. She thought not having another strap-on in her pussy would be a relief. This was a different kind of pain for Eva, as it was yet another new painful, but pleasurable feeling.

With more confidence, Emma stuck all of the strap-on inside Eva's ass then pulled it almost all the way out. She wanted to see if Eva would moan that loudly again, before she even started a rhythm, and thrusted the whole thing back in. It worked. "Aghhhhhh!" Eva moaned as she felt her ass be filled up again.

Emma looked over, A.J. now had her head buried in Kaitlyn's pussy, her tongue swiftly lapping at her former lover like she had many times before, but hadn't done in a long time. Emma was a little frustrated that this was A.J.'s idea and she wasn't paying attention, but then she realized that it might be more of a welcoming for Eva if she sees how much the roster really loves each other.

She looked back down at Eva and started repeatedly thrusting Eva's asshole, forgetting about what was occurring on the couch. She was now motivated to make Eva moan as loudly as Kaitlyn was. She was at a disadvantage- because A.J. had gone down on Kaitlyn so many times she knew exactly how to make the larger blonde scream. However, Emma remembered she had the large toy and A.J. was using only her mouth.

Emma refocused. She increased the pace, she looked down at Eva's anal ring stretching and taking in the fake cock. With each thrust of her asshole, the sounds of the Aussie's hips and Eva's ass slapping together grew louder. Emma had a pretty great ass herself, and Paige, Lita, and Kaitlyn noticed the back part of the harness really brought it out as she kept thrusting the dildo in and out of the rookie's tight asshole.

"UGHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK!" Eva was moaning from Emma's hard thrusts. The Australian bombshell doing her best to welcome Eva to this new world. Eva's arms were shaking as they tried to prop her up, and eventually they gave out.

Eva's head fell onto the pillows, but Emma kept the strap-on buried in Eva's ass and kept her hips in the air. Emma kept pumping Eva's ass as Eva's face was down on the bed, her right cheek on the pillow as her moans began to fill up the room louder than Kaitlyn's.

Eva didn't even try to prop herself back up, and Emma didn't want her to. She just kept her hands on Eva's hips, bringing them back and forth as she tried to bury the strap-on as deep in her bowels as possible.

"OH! OH! FUUUUUUUUCK!" Eva screamed as she briefly ran her hand through her red hair. Her head pressed against the pillow now, Eva also watched as A.J. tongue-fucked Kaitlyn to an orgasm, one that had been brewing since she had Eva in the air.

A.J. hadn't eaten out Kaitlyn in over a year, and she cupped her mouth to suck up all of the blonde's juices as she screamed and writhed in pleasure.

Looking over at A.J. and Kaitlyn made Emma start fucking Eva with even more intensity. Eva's moans were even louder now that they weren't competing with Kaitlyn's. Her knees were still sore from Paige's fucking, now they were trying to hold her up again, that her knees also gave out while Emma was in mid-thrust, causing her strap-on to briefly exit her ass.

Emma set Eva down so she was on her stomach now, her legs stretched out all the way, she felt paralyzed. Emma re-adjusted, she positioned herself over Eva's seemingly lifeless body, spread her cheeks again, inserted the dildo, and once it was in, had to start bouncing a bit to get a rhythm.

After a few seconds of this, Emma sprawled herself so that her body was directly on top of Eva's. Emma's chest and lower legs stayed covering Eva's as she kept pumping her hips, keeping the dildo in Eva's ass.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Eva screamed as the blonde was right on top of her. Emma placed both hands on the bed and firmly pressed down, trying to thrust the strap-on as hard as she could.