BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.J. closed her eyes. She thought back to what she saw in the next room, she thought about how hot it was to see the dual-ass fuckings, and that she had some influence in the events she saw up close. She thought how hard she would have came if she was in Charlotte's position, being the front end of an ass-fucking chain.

"Uhhhhh! Uh fuck!" She moaned as she remembered where she was. She and Kaitlyn collaboratively flicked her g-spot hard until she climaxed. A.J. placed one arm back to brace herself, as she squirted her cum onto Eva's incredible tits. Then she focused on Kaitlyn.

A.J. was successful in setting off a chain reaction. Paige looked right across from her as A.J. doused Eva in her juices, trying to do the same. "UHHHHHHH! UH! AHHHH!" She screamed, bucking her hips on hers and Emma's fingers as she came, she and Emma immediately placed their cum-drenched fingers all over Eva's body.

Kaitlyn was next, getting a small amount of cum on Eva's stomach. After Kaitlyn came, since Paige was still coming down from her orgasm, Kaitlyn reached across and added a finger to the one Emma had in her own pussy, and helped her reach her orgasm. "Uhhhhhhh FUUUCK!" The blonde Australian held the blonde American's hand inside her as she rocked her hips on their hands, getting a few drops of cum on the red head below them.

Kaitlyn had slowed down her fingering of Lita as Emma got closer, but now that Lita was last, she doubled her efforts. Emma took one of the veteran's breasts in her mouth as Kaitlyn and Lita each had a finger in the redhead's pussy. Paige followed and got below Kaitlyn and took her other breast in her mouth. A.J. was the only one not touching her idol and mentor in some way, and she finally joined in when she stood over Eva and leaned down and kissed her, A.J.'s mouth muffling the moans from Kaitlyn's powerful fingering.

The stimulation from having all four women attending her sent the veteran to a powerful orgasm. Kaitlyn arched Lita back a bit, so she could also land some of her cum on Eva. Which she did, squirting her juices on the redhead's underbreasts.

Each of the five women sat back on the bed and went back to surrounding Eva, each one breathing heavily from their respective orgasms. Eva was now covered in five different women's cum, in what would seem like one of the more embarrassing positions she had been in in her life, but she was far too drained and tired to feel embarrassment.

*3040*

Charlotte and Sasha had removed their strap-ons, and the three women were now on the bed on their sides, Sasha with her arms around Becky and Charlotte with hers around both of them.

Charlotte looked at the clock in the hotel room. It was almost 10:00 PM. In less than 24 hours, Charlotte, the two women she was currently in a passionate embrace with, and Bayley, will all be opponents, competing for the BCW Women's Championship. Charlotte was determined to hold on to that title, and now had to show that competitive drive to her competitors.

"You two gotta get out, soon." Charlotte said lifting her arms off Sasha. At some point, Charlotte was going to have to put her focus on the match, and the other two knew that.

"Really?" Sasha said, turning over to face Charlotte, wondering if she was kidding or not.

"Really. Tonight was everything I wanted it to be, but, I don't want to wake up tomorrow, look over, and see either of you. I want to wake up, well-rested and fully focused on beating both of you and Bayley." Charlotte said in a serious tone.

Becky fully understood. She was much quicker to get off the bed and put her clothes back on than Sasha. Sasha didn't protest, but she was still coming down from the pure ecstasy of the night, and was slower to get up.

"I understand." Sasha finally conceded. Then she looked at the belt on the table and nodded her head, trying to get in the competitive mindset.

"Next time, I see you two, it will be in the locker room at the Sprint Center, and I don't want tonight to be brought up." Charlotte said, taking a change of clothes out of her own bag and putting it on.

"Tomorrow we will all be focused on the match I'll say. Though I'll admit, it'll be tough you two give pretty unforgettable fuckings." Becky said, still in a little disbelief how much she had come to love these nights with her co-workers.

Sasha smiled at that and said, "I am glad we all got ready for the match this way. See you tomorrow, champ."

"'Night Char." Becky said.

Sasha and Becky both made their way out of Charlotte's room, Sasha took one last look at the bed that the three of them were all just on, looking at the spots where all three of them had came multiple times. Tomorrow, the three of them would be in opposite corners, and Sasha smiled at the thought that if the fans that would be there tomorrow knew how three of the four competitors celebrated the much-anticipated match, they'd lose their minds.

Sasha did briefly wonder what the night would have been like if all four members of the Main Event for tomorrow were involved tonight, but that wasn't diminish the night at all.

Sasha was a couple floors up from Becky's room, but she walked with Becky to her room, trying to extend the night as long as she could. When they approached the door, Becky took out her key. Sasha visualized going further than just to the door of Becky's room. After she and Becky were asked to leave Charlotte's room, Sasha had a brief thought of continuing the night with just Becky. Sasha and Becky and been involved in a foursome and threesome, so the next step would be the two of them...

Then Sasha held off on this. She started to agree with Charlotte about the time had come for the three of them to separate before the Title match tomorrow, plus she was very drained from the night. Becky inserted the key and opened the door, she took a step inside, Sasha did not. Becky looked into the eyes of the woman who had just fucked her ass a few floors up.

She pulled Sasha inside and kissed her. The two made out one last time, each of them with their hands on the other's face, their tongues in each other's mouths. Since the door was still opened, Sasha had to break it off, and turned around, to see if anyone staying at the hotel saw them.

They stared at each other again. Becky wasn't going to give in, she was going to have to show she was as committed and determined to the match tomorrow as Charlotte, and was also going to have to ask Sasha to leave. Becky held the door open until Sasha backed out into the hallway. She silently waved at one of her three opponents for tomorrow and closed the door.

Sasha wasn't at all disappointed. The night still ended on a high note, and there would be dozens of opportunities to have a night with Becky all to herself. She was as competitive as Charlotte and Becky and agreed that there was a right time to separate.

Sasha got back to her room and changed her clothes before going into bed. She lied on her side, still feeling the effects from Charlotte's strap-on in both her holes. She wished that the last thing she thought about before drifting off to sleep was strategizing for the match tomorrow, and what a big moment tomorrow was going to be for her career. It wasn't. She could only think of her two future opponents beautiful bodies, their faces as she made them cum.

*3038*

Eva watched as the five women all slowly got off the bed, their cum drying on her body. She was exhausted from the chain of fuckings she had received. Now that it was over, she wondered again if tonight would be worth it. She assumed she'd be thinking this again as she wondered when she'd be able to walk and sit down without pain.

"You'll get used to it." A.J. said to her, as if reading her mind. "If you think you're in discomfort now, imagine this after one of us had beaten you up and pinned you in a match. With the amount of times we'll be repeatedly wrecking your holes after we all beat you, you'll learn to love the additional pain that comes with losing to us."

"Wait, you think she didn't love it tonight?" Kaitlyn asked then turned to Eva. It was hard for Kaitlyn to read the expression on Eva's dead-eyed face to get an answer.

Maybe she did enjoy getting introduced to lesbian sex, but it was way too overwhelming to all occur in one night. Eva still stayed silent, taking in everything that had happened in the last couple of hours. She watched as the women all put their clothes back on and gathered their things.

Emma turned back to the bed, admiring the devastation they caused. "Is anyone gonna help her out?"

"Help her with what?" Paige said "One of us supposed to cuddle with her til she goes to sleep? I'm not."

Emma quickly realized it was a hollow suggestion. She thought it was probably better for the setting to leave Eva to fall asleep after being fucked so many times, even if she did, it would mean waking up with five spots of dried girl-cum on her.

Eva did appear that she was close to falling asleep, her eyes half open. Paige walked over to her, and ran her fingers through Eva's red hair.

"'Red Queen', eh?" Paige said, taking one last look at the grand efforts the roster had just made, especially the red marks she caused on Eva's neck, looking at all the wet spots on the bed and on Eva's body. "More like 'Queen Nothing.'"

"Paige." A.J. said in the exact same tone she used when they first met her as the black-haired woman picked up her bag with her things and followed the five women out of the room.