BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaitlyn had Emma start out relentlessly quick, the two showing similarly good cohesion as her and Paige. Eva was only going to get the short amount of time for Paige and Emma to switch as relief. Her pussy dripped more juices as soon as Emma started fucking her, and she was once again filled with two strap-ons.

"UHHH! FUUUUUCK!" Eva's moans started up again as a half-new pair double-stuffed her. It was almost as if Eva was moaning twice as loud for twice the number of dildos filling her. "Yes. Yeeeeeees." She was fully at the mercy of Kaitlyn, slamming her hips into her ass with each thrust, while still making sure Emma could fill her pussy up as much as she could.

Eva wrapped her arms around Emma's neck. She tried everything to power through the rest of the night. "UHHHHH! UH! UH!" She was losing strength with every orgasm she was being fucked to, and them causing her to use so much of her voice wasn't helping. Her loudest of moans hurt the most, thanks to Paige's choking earlier on.

Eva had never felt like this. Her pussy felt like it couldn't be filled with anything else. Her asshole felt like it had been ripped apart. She couldn't believe she still had cum left inside her to release with each orgasm. It wasn't long before she came again, feeling the same spasms she felt many times soaking Emma's strap-on with her juices.

Kaitlyn and Emma still held Eva up, and Kaitlyn's dildo was still in Eva's ass, but Emma removed hers. Eva's breathing was still heavy, but her moans died down.

Though Eva's moans had died down, everyone in the room could still hear sounds of pleasure, from the neighboring room. A.J. was closest to the wall as she watched Eva get double-teamed. She was locked in on what was happening to Eva, but couldn't tune out the other sets of moans she could hear through the wall, and when Eva's sounds toned down, A.J.'s focused switched.

A.J. looked at Lita and had her stand next to her. She wanted to have Lita confirm what she suspected. A.J. wanted to see if Lita recognized what she was recognizing, the moans from two women who they had both induced the same moans a few months ago.

"Lita," She said turning at the wall behind them "That's Becky and Sasha." A.J. said trying to gauge Lita's memory.

Lita put her head to the wall, pulled back and nodded to confirm. Paige, Emma, and Kaitlyn's eyes widened in shock. Paige got closer to the wall. Eva was now on the bed more than thankful for this distraction.

"That's, I think that's the room Charlotte's in." Eva said pointing at the wall, she was surprised she could even get one coherent sentence out.

Only Emma and Kaitlyn saw Eva point, and were still surprised. A.J. knew something was up with the three of them, based on the small snippet of the conversation she overheard in the locker room on Monday.

Paige was standing next to A.J. now and was trying to read A.J.'s mind. and slapped the neighboring wall as hard as she could. "Becky!" Paige yelled, "A.J. wants to watch!" She yelled, teasingly. She thought there was no way the originator of the agreement could feel embarrassment.

A.J. looked at Paige and smiled and shook her head, somewhat embarrassed. Paige had already surprisingly revealed a dark sexual side to her, but in this moment, A.J. was a bit bewildered at the awkwardness of the position Paige put her in.

*3040*

Charlotte halted her thrusts inside Sasha, and Sasha stopped fucking Becky's ass. The three women were enjoying the night, and none of them cared that the other members of the roster could hear them. Becky did briefly wonder about the room on the other side of theirs, but then she thought that they wouldn't be able to distinctly make out their moans the way A.J. just had.

"We'd be happy to let her watch!" Charlotte answered. She thought A.J. getting to see what she was doing to Sasha and Becky would be an additional chance to show her dominant side.

"Becks," Charlotte said looking around over Sasha's head, "How bout you allow an eager, good-paying audience member in?" Sasha slowly, carefully removed her strap-on from the Irishwoman's ass.

*3038*

A.J. got off the bed, and even though A.J. was just going one room over, as a precaution put on a t-shirt, just in case before she left.

*3040*

Becky matched A.J.'s urgency for two reasons: One, she also wouldn't want anyone not affiliated with BCW to see A.J. in the hallway of the hotel with minimal clothing, and two, so she could get back to having Sasha's strap-on in her ass. She was already at the door before A.J. knocked on it and opened the door as quickly as possible, and A.J. went in their room as rapidly as she could.

A.J. was amazed at the sight right away as Becky returned to the bed Sasha and Charlotte were on. Even though it was Bischoff who had forced two women on the BCW roster to have sex, A.J. had been the one to keep and enforce the tradition that started with her and Becky. A.J. had been the most instrumental in having the rest of the locker room keep these added bonuses in the back of their minds.

Just like she re-interpreted her own idea and it was being carried out with Eva next door, she loved the fact that Charlotte, Sasha, and Becky all also took their own re-interpretation.

She thought about the contrast. Clearly the three before her all were enjoying each other, regardless of who was in what position. Whereas in Eva's room, the concentration was on one person, and her night was being somewhat forced upon her.

Sasha, again sandwiched between Charlotte and Becky, gave A.J. an inviting smile, because the last time a member of the BCW roster had a strap-on buried in her ass, it was A.J. That smile would be erased from Sasha's face as Charlotte re-started fucking her ass, causing Sasha to re-enter Becky's.

Becky was used to A.J. seeing her like this, except for the fact that she was now on the bottom with two women on top of her instead of one. Sasha was now the fourth different one of her peers to have fucked her, and all the embarrassment she felt from the first night, which was broadcast for the world to see, was gone.

Charlotte turned Sasha and Becky so that the three of them were facing their one audience member. Charlotte and A.J. made eye contact. As she slowly fucked Sasha's ass, Charlotte gave A.J. a look that attempted to convey that while A.J. may have been the first to have another member of the roster submit to her, and even though A.J. had been the ringleader of organizing the agreement, Charlotte was the Champion.

Charlotte was using her status as Champion to show off how in-control of the trio's night she was, and in-power she can be sexually. While A.J. had helped come up with the agreement, she had no part of this stem of it that was happening before her, and Charlotte's look also tried to say that she could be in Sasha's place one day. Standing in front of two other women who were on their knees, each with a strap-on in their ass, in the face of the first top, gave Charlotte a supreme sense of confidence.

A.J. tried to no-sell the intimating look Charlotte was giving her. She was just enjoying the show they were putting on for her. At the end of the day, this threesome that was happening before her may not be happening if it wasn't for her, and she was going to enjoy watching it. A.J. was enjoying it so much that as she stood in front of the trio, stuck two fingers up her pussy as she watched two women get fucked, who she herself had both stuffed their assholes.

With A.J. watching, Charlotte began to fuck Sasha's ass harder, they knew with A.J. watching and now masturbating to the three-some they were having, and were now trying to put on as best a show they could.

Sasha tried to remember how well A.J. had fucked her ass last month as she tried to replicate it on Becky. "Uh yeah Sash. Fuck!" Becky moaned, through her thick Irish accent. Sasha was now adding her own moans from Charlotte's fucking on top of it. "UHHHH yeahhhhhh! Yes. Char. Fuck my ass hard enough that Becky can feel it. Uhhhhh!"

The dual-ass fuckings continued, the sound of Charlotte's hips slapping Sasha hard enough that Becky shook underneath it. Charlotte moved her hands between Sasha and Becky, as if trying to fuck both of them at the same time. A.J. kept fingering herself. She thought she could enjoy this sight all night, and wouldn't even consider getting involved.

A sound made all four women stop for a second. Paige, as she had earlier, slapped on the wall. "A.J.!" She called through the neighboring wall, "We need you to come back!"

A.J. was somewhat disappointed, especially because she was so close to making herself cum, but she was appreciative of Charlotte, Sasha, and Becky for letting her get a taste of the night they were having. The shorter woman waved at all three and let them finish their intense dual-assfucking in private. She also had a feeling that whatever was happening back in Eva's room, she'd soon get to finish the orgasm she drove herself close to.

When A.J. left their hotel room, it gave Charlotte the focus to increase the pace inside Sasha's ass, as Sasha increased her fucking of Becky's ass. "Ahhh Fuck! Yeahhhhh." Becky moaned. "Uhhhhhhh YEAH. Uh, UH!" Sasha moaned. The sound of the two women's moans piling on each other just as they did a month ago, when they were face to face, with Lita and A.J. each drilling their assholes.

Sasha was moaning louder than Becky now, as she enjoyed the dual-sensation of having Charlotte's strap-on in her ass while burying one into Becky's. Each time Sasha moved her hips back, it was met with a deep thrust from Charlotte's strap-on into her ass, and each time she moved her hips forward, Becky's ass was met with a powerful thrust from Sasha.

The three beautiful women formed a perfect train of strap-on fucking. Charlotte, still feeling the supreme power from her being on topping both women, listened to each one's pleasurable moans grow louder, as she herself was grunting softly as she pumped Sasha's firm ass. She kept her left hand on Sasha's back, and with her right hand, inserted her pointer finger into Sasha's pussy and her pinky into Becky's.

Sasha, now having both her holes filled, wished A.J. could've seen the rest, but she could tell from the sounds of the other room that more of the Women's roster was enjoying each other. Sasha loved the place she was in that moment, screaming in pleasure as she alternated between fucking and being fucked, her ass feeling Charlotte's legs every time she moved back, her own legs hitting Becky's firm ass every time she moved forward. "Uh. Uhhh. Fuuuuck! UHHHHH!" When Sasha came, she was so loud and so close to the back of Becky's head that it made her ears ring for a brief second.

Sasha got so lost in the moment in her orgasm that she slipped out from Charlotte's asshole, dropping to the bed, lathering Becky's leg with her cum on the way down.

Becky was disappointed that she was also close to cumming but now Sasha's strap-on had exited her asshole, so Charlotte helped Sasha get back in between them. After taking a few seconds to come down from her orgasm, resumed her hard thrusts into Becky's asshole. "Uhhhh Yeah! Uh Fuck yes!" Becky's moans gave Sasha the adrenaline she needed to try to drive Becky to a hard orgasm. Charlotte stuck her strap-on back into Sasha's ass to give her an extra boost.

"UHH! UHH! UHH!" "Uh yeah fuuuck!" Charlotte supported both of Sasha and Becky as they came almost at the same time. Charlotte held onto both women as Sasha grinded her hips on top of Becky, with the strap-on still inside her as both women's pussies squirted their cum onto the bed.

The sight of the two streams of cum hitting the bed made Charlotte close to cumming herself, and she pulled Sasha back, and held her ass against her hips, and thrusted a few more times before the other end of the strap-on induced a hard orgasm from the powerful blonde Champion.

Sasha and Becky both collapsed, breathing heavily. Sasha appeared more exhausted, as she had to both receive and give an anal strap-on simultaneously. Charlotte also sat back on the bed, clearly out of breath from dealing out multiple strap-on fuckings.

Sasha and Becky were now on their sides, smiled at each other before making out. Becky then went over to Charlotte, who was now sprawled on her stomach. She had spent a lot of energy after the multiple fuckings she gave to Becky and Sasha. When Charlotte turned over, Becky put her mouth on the strap-on Charlotte was wearing and began to suck it.

After blowing the strap-on Charlotte was wearing, Becky went back over to Sasha and made out with her again, Becky now giving Sasha the taste of her own asshole as they kissed. Charlotte just watched as she removed the harness from her waist, prompting Sasha to do the same. As much as Charlotte and Sasha both loved delivering strap-on fuckings, they were both physically spent, as Charlotte placed both strap-ons on the table, near her Championship belt.

*3038*

A.J. came back in Eva's room, still extremely turned on by what she saw in the next room. A.J. looked on the bed and Kaitlyn's strap-on was where it was before A.J. left- in Eva's asshole, but now Eva was on all fours. On the other side, Emma's was skull-fucking Eva with Lita's strap-on, making the redhead suck all of it as she screamed from Kaitlyn's fucking. Lita was kneeling next to Eva, and occasionally finger-fucking her. With Paige verbally taunting the rookie.

When A.J. got closer, she saw Eva being spit-roasted, and the fingering from Lita making Eva cum again, as A.J. watched more of her cum squirt out of the redhead's pussy.

"Yes, keep taking it." Lita barked, flicking Eva's g-spot as she was now being triple-penetrated, by two fake cocks and one pair of fingers. "You're gonna keep cumming until we've decided your worth being added to the roster."

"Yeah." Paige added. "You're gonna take as much fingering and as many cocks as we feel like fucking you with until we've feel you're ready." Paige had to hold Eva's chin and go right near her ear to make sure she was processing.

Paige hopped off the bed when she saw A.J. came back. "Sorry we had to pull you away from... whatever's happening over there, but when we're done draining Eva of every drop of cum she's got, the five of us are all gonna cover her in our own." The British woman said softly enough so Eva wouldn't yet know of their plan.

Paige stayed standing next to A.J. as they observed. For a second, Paige also let her mind wander, and wonder what the scene looked like in the room A.J. was just in, but she'd maybe ask her about it later.

Lita moved Eva back so now she was on her knees with Emma still making her suck more of her strap-on and Kaitlyn kept up her forceful thrusts into Eva's ass as Lita got underneath Emma and kept fingering the rookie. "UGHMMMMM" Eva was moaning so hard into Emma's strap-on she almost bit part of it.

Eva's hips shook underneath Lita's hands as she kept cumming, more of her cum doubling on top of the streams she had already squirted onto it. At this point, she probably had twice, maybe even three times as many orgasms as she had in any other single night, and her whole body was numb.

Emma pulled her strap-on out of Eva's mouth. Kaitlyn finally pulled her strap-on out of Eva's ass, the redhead moaning one last time as it exited her.

"Look at how wide her asshole is now." Kaitlyn said, Emma and Paige knelt next to her, admiring their work.

Then Kaitlyn helped Eva lie on the bed on her back. It took a few seconds as Kaitlyn searched to place her in one of the few dry patches on the sheet.

Lita called for A.J. to approach Eva and all five women kneeled around Eva who was still coming down from being fucked in every hole to several orgasms. A.J. and Kaitlyn were on Eva's left with A.J. at closer to her head, Emma and Paige were opposite them, with Paige closer to Eva's head. Lita spread Eva's legs, and knelt between them, so she was in front of her.

Eva was motionless. She was relieved that at the moment, nothing was inside her, not a dildo, hand, tongue. She just watched as the women surrounded her, wondering what was next. Or was it finally over? She really hoped that the night was finally finished, fearing that she if the night continued, she wouldn't even be able to get out of bed to attend the Pay-Per-View the next day.

At Lita's cue, each of the five women began fingering at least one other. A.J. put her right finger in her own pussy and her left hand in Kaitlyn's. Kaitlyn put her right two fingers in A.J.'s pussy and her left one in Lita's. Lita put one of her fingers in her own pussy and her left in Emma's. Emma and Paige each put one finger in their own pussies and one in each other's.

There was no way of making sure each woman would cum on Eva at the same time, and even though it was easy to envision all five squirting on the redhead together as some grand finale to her initiation, the odds were not likely, so they just continued with the mutual fingering at whatever pace they wanted.

Eva just watched and waited for this weird mutual circle jill to be over. She still had cum trickling out of her. After everything else she had gone through that night, this sight mostly un-phased her. No one asked her to 'help' in anyway, so she just lied on the bed, exhausted, and accepted her fate, waiting for everyone to spill their own juices onto her.

Paige looked down at the woman that was being introduced to the ways of the roster. She was proud of herself, that she had been the one that had tormented the rookie the most overall. If it wasn't for Lita's idea for her own 'turn', which she admitted was a genius move, she would've had the most memorable turn with her. She looked down at the admittedly very attractive redhead and had her and Emma's fingers accelerate the fingering of the blonde Aussie.

Emma looked around at everything that was going on. She looked over at Lita, who was at the center of the half-circle. Though she knew she had been involved with A.J., Sasha and Becky, Emma was still amazed at the side of the veteran that had come out that night. She looked over at A.J. and Kaitlyn, who were fingering each other. She knew that A.J. and Kaitlyn had a history together and thought it was extremely sexy that they called back to some of that tonight.

Then Emma looked at Paige, her other current stable-mate. While she thought Paige and Kaitlyn were both beautiful, when they formed The SHE-ield over a year ago, she never would've thought she'd have her fingers deep inside one of them.

Lita split her attention to the other four, also looking straight downward at Eva. Her having the five women above her was her way to continue to cement Eva's status as a rookie, the bottom of the barrel in the BCW Women's roster. She took her hand out of Emma's pussy and softly ran it across Eva's leg while she and Kaitlyn flicked hard at her own pussy.

This night was about welcoming Eva to the roster. However, Kaitlyn, the strongest woman on the BCW roster, once again got lost in the side-sessions she and A.J. were having. She knew that when A.J. came back in the room and knelt next to her, her mind would be mostly on looking at her smaller former lover, as they both had a finger in her pussy.

A.J. looked over at Kaitlyn. After the history they had, she knew the agreement the roster came to would eventually put them together in some fashion. Now the woman whom A.J. had been with a couple years prior, had one hand in her pussy, and her other hand fingering her favorite wrestler of all time, it was a bit of a bizarre added bonus.

All five women were now moaning from the fingerings they were all receiving. It was loud enough that Eva would have briefly covered her ears, if she had any strength to move her arms.