BCW Pt. 03: The Queen&Queen Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.J. and Kaitlyn turned to watched the end. Emma wrapped both of Eva's arms in her own arms almost getting her in a full nelson hold, to try to get better leverage, her breasts sliding on Eva's back with each pump.

"UH! UH! UH! Yeahhhhh!" Emma thrusted a few more times, the one that sent Eva into an orgasm she released her arms, and Emma dropped her hips right on top of Eva's ass, keeping the dildo lodged in her ass as she felt the redhead below shake in orgasm below her.

Emma slowly lifted herself off Eva as she watched more cum leak from Eva's pussy, who had already cum many times that night. Emma left an additional part of Eva for her to feel discomfort in.

When it was over, Kaitlyn and A.J. smiled at Emma, then smiled at each other and kissed again, though not for as long as before.

Emma got off the bed, and sat in one of the soft chairs. Eva was beyond drained, but she was thankful she was now in the home stretch, there was only one woman left, only one more member of the BCW women's roster would be entering one of her holes that have been ravished... Or so she thought.

*3040*

The morning after Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks were selected by A.J. Lee and Lita to pay the price for losing the Triple Threat Trios match, Becky and Sasha excitedly re-counted the tale to Charlotte. Since then, Charlotte had a growing desire to fuck both Sasha and Becky with a strap-on herself. When Charlotte affirmed that she would be in control this evening, she knew the night wouldn't end until she had made both of them scream in pleasure while she fucked them.

Charlotte went into her bag and pulled out a harness and a blue dildo, the color matched the robe she would sometimes wear in her entrance.

She put the strap-on on, attached the dildo, and looked upon Sasha and Becky. She hadn't even started fucking Becky or Sasha yet, put just putting it on already added on to Charlotte's already sexually domineering side. Sasha licked her lips as she wondered who was going to feel Charlotte's strap-on first. Charlotte had already decided, but she wanted to see if the two would compete for the honor.

"So, seems like you two both loved being topped by other women, so which one of you wants your juicy pussies filled up by my dildo first?" Charlotte asked. Sasha and Becky looked at each other, and both appeared mostly indecisive in answering. They both inched closer to Charlotte as the blonde Champion dropped to her knees.

Charlotte leaned in and kissed Becky, then kissed Sasha, and when Charlotte put more feeling into her kiss with Sasha, it signaled that the smaller woman would be first. Becky moved back a bit, and observed as Charlotte room to slowly buildup to fucking Sasha.

Charlotte moved down to Sasha's pussy and breathed in her scent, just coming off a fresh, great orgasm after both she and Becky had already made her cum. She knew it was more than ready to take in the fake cock Charlotte was wearing. Sasha took a finger to the top part of her clit, to help Charlotte insert the strap-on into her hot pussy.

When it was in, Sasha moved her hands on her own stomach to feel as Charlotte drove the strap-on all the way in. Becky leaned down and kissed Sasha during Charlotte's first few pumps, then held back and watched as Charlotte got more in a rhythm.

Sasha looked up at Charlotte as she was fucking her harder. She began feeling her own body up, as she started omit soft, pleasurable moans. When her moans were a little more constant, Becky leaned down and kissed Sasha.

When Charlotte and Sasha made eye contact, Charlotte let the moment sink in, now fucking one of the women she shared her debut with nine months ago. Even though Becky joined the two's stable a couple months later, Charlotte and Sasha had grown just as close with her as they did with each other. Charlotte started pumping Sasha harder as the buildup of memories of the past year built up to this, and then she savored the look before giving Sasha further direction.

Charlotte stopped fucking Sasha, to her disappointment. Charlotte moved backwards on the bed, and had Sasha move back to where she was. Charlotte motioned with her hands at Becky to lie in the space that Sasha had just been in. When she did, Charlotte grabbed Sasha and flipped her over, so she was on her stomach.

Charlotte maneuvered Sasha so her head was now right at Becky's pussy, and Charlotte lifted up Sasha's hips and re-inserted the strap-on into the pink-haired woman's pussy.

Charlotte wrapped Sasha's legs around her and fucked her while she buried her face in Becky's pussy. Sasha tried her best to lick at the orange-haired woman's insides through her moans, which were growing louder, as Charlotte's thrusts were powerful, filling Sasha's pussy all the way with each one.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhhhhhmmm!" Sasha moaned, removing her head from Becky's pussy before putting it back. Charlotte gripped Sasha's hips tighter and started fucking her faster, causing Sasha to try to match her tongue with Charlotte's dildo.

Each pump of Sasha's pussy by Charlotte further immersed her head in between Becky's legs, her tongue getting deeper in her pussy the deeper Charlotte went. "UHHH yeah Sash! Fuck!" Becky moaned, gripping some of Sasha's pink hair.

Charlotte kept hammering Sasha and looked down the sight of Becky in ecstasy from Sasha's tongue, which was being motivated by Charlotte's own fucking, making the smaller woman's body shake with every thrust, Sasha having to use her hands to make sure she didn't hit her head too hard on Becky's stomach as she kept eating the Irishwoman's pussy.

"MMMMMM." Sasha moaned into Becky's pussy as she continued to focus on her until she couldn't anymore. Charlotte's thrusts were too powerful for her to concentrate. She lifted her head over Becky's body and Becky had a great view of Sasha's face as she came, her eyes rolling back in her head as she moaned "YES. Yesssss. Char. Fuuuuuck!"

Charlotte thrusted Sasha a few more times, Becky watching her head float back and forth over her lower half, before Charlotte removed the dildo, allowed Sasha to roll over and come down from her orgasm, and quickly inserted the dildo into Becky's pussy. Charlotte knew Becky was close to cumming from Sasha's tongue, so Charlotte started with a pretty quick pace right away.

"AHHHH Fuck yeah. Uh. Uh. Uhhhhh." Becky moaned from Charlotte's hard thrusts. Charlotte grabbed onto the tan, orange-haired wrestler's hips as she fucked her. Sasha pussy was throbbing and soaking wet from the fucking Charlotte gave her and she really wanted to cum again.

Sasha lifted one leg over Becky, and lowered herself onto Becky's mouth, facing Charlotte. Becky was receptive to it, and immediately started licking Sasha's pussy.

Sasha had two hands on the bed at Becky's side as she rode her face. Sasha and Becky were now both moaning, but the three of them could also hear a few faint, but easily audible sounds of pleasure from the room that was neighboring theirs.

She took both hands off as Becky continued to moan into her pussy. Sasha played with Charlotte's breasts as she looked down and watched her fuck the woman whose face she was currently seated on.

Sasha leaned forward and tried to kiss Charlotte as she fucked Becky, but it was brief, Charlotte wanting to concentrate on fucking Becky into as hard an orgasm as Sasha just had.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHH. Yeah Becks Fuuuuuuuck!" ...Then Sasha had another one, the sight of Becky's pussy being filled as it made Becky moan into her mouth was too much and she grinded her hips as she finished riding Becky's face, cumming multiple times into the Irishwoman's mouth.

The taste of Sasha's cum gushing into her mouth made Becky even closer to cumming. "Uh yeah, Char. Oh Yeahhhh!" her moans now more audible now that Sasha wasn't on top of her.

Sasha sat on the bed, out of breath from having just cum three times, as she watched Charlotte fuck Becky as hard as she had fucked her. "UH! UH! Fuuuuuck!" Charlotte sent Becky over the edge with a couple deep thrusts. Becky's body shaking as she came, some of Sasha's cum still dripping down her cheeks.

Charlotte looked at the two women. Both of them appeared much more exhausted than Charlotte, even though doing the actual fucking would seem like more of a physical strain. She looked down at the strap-on, glistening from the juices of two women, and knew she wanted to continue to use it.

*3038*

"Well, Lita, it's down to just you." A.J. said. Even though A.J. and Lita had kissed the night Becky and Sasha paid for losing, there was still a sense of strangeness, because Lita had always been her favorite wrestler of all time, and her idol. Although, Lita was probably a hero to all the women on the BCW roster, so she wondered if this was as bizarre for anyone else.

Lita stood up, she had taken off most of her clothes when she intently watched the events of the night, and stripped off her red bra and black panties. A.J. had already seen her idol naked, but Paige, Kaitlyn, and Emma were all impressed that the veteran still had a great body.

Lita looked over at Eva, who looked like she had just wrestled a 60-Minute Iron Woman match. Then she looked at the rest of the room. She had a serious look on her face.

"I'm actually, not going to take a turn." She said.

"Come on." Paige said. A.J. didn't say anything but she was certainly disappointed. She knew that Lita was hesitant to welcome Eva in this way, but then she thought she turned around when she came up to her room.

A.J. decided she was going to respect Lita for sticking to what she said in the locker room, then started to wonder how they were going to wrap up the night.

Then Lita finished her sentence. "I'm not taking a turn, because my turn... is everybody's."

Eva, who had barely moved since Emma got off the bed, covered her eyes with her face. She couldn't imagine this becoming more difficult, but more than one woman at a time would.

Lita, motioned at all four other women, and said "Come on, let's ALL finish welcoming Eva to the roster." and directed all five women to get on the bed to join Eva.

*3040*

Charlotte went into her suitcase, she pulled out a second strap-on dildo, while still wearing the one she just fucked Sasha and Becky with.

Charlotte held the strap-on in front of Becky and Sasha is if it were a prize. Charlotte looked back and forth between them, even though she had already known before she took it out how she was going to give it to. She lightly placed the strap-on on Sasha's stomach, who smiled and quickly put it on.

Sasha grinned as she would finally be topping another member of the BCW Women's roster. Becky had gotten to top Lita last month, even though that was at her request. Charlotte wanted Sasha to have the strap-on, because after being the first woman to be topped by another wrestler, in Charlotte's mind, it gave Charlotte a more lasting image of Becky a bottom, while she'd also be granting Sasha at least a few moments of living up to her nickname "The Boss."

Charlotte tossed Sasha a small bottle of lube which she applied to the dildo. Charlotte went over to Sasha and whispered something.

"Get on your knees, Becks." Sasha said Becky quickly turned over. Becky had over time learned how much she loved being fucked by a strap-on and each woman who had done it to her, A.J., Lita, Charlotte, and now Sasha, she was quicker to do what they said.

Sasha had wanted this ever since she and Becky were both being anally-fucked by A.J. and Lita while facing each other. Sasha had accepted the loss that night, but she had now wanted to be on the giving end of an anal strap-on fucking. When Becky turned over, Sasha parted Becky's cheeks and took her time examining the asshole she was about to stick the strap-on in.

Charlotte joined her and also held Becky's ass as each woman stuck one finger in her hole, causing her to let out a soft moan. Charlotte moved back, giving the two some space. Becky grabbed hold of the bed as she braced herself. Sasha stuck the tip of the strap-on into Becky's ass.

Charlotte watched carefully as Sasha slowly stuffed the Irishwoman's ass with the strap-on she gave her. Charlotte wanted to foreshadow the match the three were involved in tomorrow. She wanted Becky and Sasha not to forget that she was going to come out on top tomorrow. Which is why as soon as Sasha buried all of the dildo into Becky's ass, Charlotte got behind Sasha, bent her over so her chest was on top of Becky's and in one motion, buried her strap-on all the way into Sasha's ass.

It caught Sasha by surprise, she paused fucking Becky. Charlotte was so forceful that Sasha had to re-adjust, she dropped to her own knees, keeping her strap-on inside Becky, and moving her hands to Becky's waist to try to support both of them. Now Charlotte was the only one standing up, as she led the three of them, the two women below her already moaning in pleasure as they both had their assholes filled.

*3038*

Eva took one massive gulp in fear. She looked like an animal being fed to a pack wolves, with Lita now giving off the appearance as that pack's leader. Lita had Paige, A.J., and Kaitlyn all put the strap-ons they fucked Eva with back on, beckoning at each of them, around Eva.

While going through the night and the gauntlet of women that fucked her, Eva's nervousness started to die down, put it picked back up once she realized she was essentially about to be gang-banged.

Lita had Eva turn over on her stomach, she then instructed Kaitlyn and Emma to lift up her upper body and hold her arms back. Lita kissed Eva aggressively, holding her chin in her right hand, before proceeding to have the women rotate- each one taking a turn at kissing Eva and holding one of her arms back.

When the carousel made a full revolution, A.J. and Paige were now holding Eva's arms, and at Lita's direction, they both dropped them, letting Eva drop face first on the mattress, the five women kneeling above her.

A.J. looked at Lita as she was thinking of the next move, and A.J. was yet again, impressed by her idol. She was when she and Lita double-teamed Becky and Sasha, and she was tonight. Since this was technically Lita's "turn" with Eva, A.J. was happy to keep letting her take control.

As the veteran of the roster, Lita was more than willing to control this final part of the night for Eva. She had done a 180 from when she didn't want this to even take place because at the time, she thought it felt to similar to a gangbang. She picked Eva back up, and had her sit straight up. She put her head next to Eva's and looked up at the other four. Lita pointed at Paige and had her come over to them.

"Open your mouth rookie." Lita barked at Eva. When she did, Paige inserted her strap-on into Eva's mouth. "Yeah, suck that cock. Your night is far from finished."

Lita took Eva's head and helped guide it on Paige's dildo, and Paige helped the process, thrusting her hips to fuck Eva's throat.

Eva could do nothing about it, she just had to keep sucking on Paige's dildo, the one which had, to this point, been part of the most difficult part of the night.

"OK." Lita said to Paige, "I think she's ready for a reunion." Paige understood what she meant, and moved downward on the bed so she could fuck Eva's pussy again. She wasn't going to bring her bondage materials back this time, she thought five women at once was enough.

Paige was also trying to digest that the oldest woman in the BCW roster, one who she had looked up to, just like A.J., had this intense of a sexual side to her. The black-haired woman watched as the veteran moved Eva so her back was against the wall, and the red-haired veteran stood over her, crouched down, and moved her pussy to where Paige's strap-on had been.

As soon as Eva's mouth met Lita's pussy lips, Paige inserted her strap-on into Eva's pussy. Eva began moaning into the pussy of the veteran as Lita held some of her red hair in her hands.

Paige started fucking Eva faster, which made her moans louder, though they were muffled by Lita's pussy. "MMMMmghhhhh." Lita started to slowly gyrate her hips as Eva tried to lick her insides, but the skillful fucking by Paige didn't allow her tongue to move much.

"Come on." Lita barked. "Get your tongue in there, you want to be one of us right?" Continuing to buck her hips against Eva's mouth, Lita had Paige move Eva's hips so now she was lying flat, and Lita could now sit on the redhead's face. "UHhhhhh, that's better."

As Lita started to ride Eva's face, Kaitlyn and Emma each took one of Lita's breasts in their mouth. A.J. followed suit as she started playing with Eva's incredible breasts, her hands grazing the ass of her favorite wrestler of all time as she rode the new wrestler's face.

The extra sensation of having her breasts played with drove Lita closer to cumming, she parted Kaitlyn and Emma, and lifted herself above the rookie. She inserted a finger in her own pussy and drove herself to an orgasm, letting the small amount of wetness drip into Eva's mouth, which was now letting out screams of pleasure from Paige's strap-on.

When Lita refocused, she put a hand on Kaitlyn's shoulder pointed at Eva, and said, "Pick her up, again." Kaitlyn did what Lita said, and with Paige's help. "Now fill both her holes."

Eva could barely register what was happening. She became aware because Paige had to stop fucking her to lift her up. Paige kept her strap-on inside Eva's pussy as Kaitlyn now lifted Eva for the second time tonight.

Kaitlyn was behind Eva as she held her ass from behind. She and Paige looked at each other and when they were both ready, nodded at each other as Kaitlyn inserted her strap-on into Eva's asshole. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Eva's eyes rolling back as she moaned instantly as she began being doubly-penetrated.

"That's right." Lita said encouragingly as the duo bounced Eva up and down, her giant breasts bouncing. "Tear her up, both of you... When she cums, don't stop, and tag in someone else, and make her cum again."

It was hard to hear Lita's instructions over how loud Eva's screams were. Eva had never had both her holes be filled at the same time, and now the intense fucking by Paige of her pussy and the powerful thrusts by Kaitlyn into her asshole was overwhelming for her. "UH. UHHH. Fuuuuuuuck!"

Kaitlyn and Paige had been in a stable for over a year now, and that cohesion was paying off, the two working well as they simultaneously double-stuffed the rookie's holes. Eva was holding onto Paige's shoulders, which gave Kaitlyn the leverage to pump Eva's asshole even harder as she bounced up and down on the two dildos.

Eva was close to cumming, and this time Paige and Kaitlyn weren't going to let her fall down to the bed. Lita walked over to Paige and Kaitlyn and stood at Eva's side. Kaitlyn didn't need any help supporting Eva. Lita lowered her hand at Eva's pelvis, and put her thumb on Eva's clit. Kaitlyn and Paige were fucking Eva so hard that it was tough for Lita to keep her thumb there.

"UH! UH! FUUUUCK!" The extra stimulation by Lita was enough to send Eva to an overwhelmingly powerful orgasm, her cum squirting down on the bed, and running down hers and Paige's legs. She wanted to collapse on the bed, but Kaitlyn held her in place.

Kaitlyn kept her dildo lodged in Eva's asshole, as Paige removed her strap-on. She went over to other stable-mate Emma, who was now wearing a strap-on Lita had leant her, and raised Emma's right hand, then slapped it with her own, as if to symbolically tag Emma in to fucking Eva's pussy.

Lita took a step back as Kaitlyn held Eva up as the Australian positioned herself so she could fuck Eva's dripping wet pussy, now Kaitlyn and Emma had both gotten to fuck both of Eva's holes tonight.