Becca XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it is true then."

I walked off again. He stayed put this time obviously mulling things over.

I'd made contact with him and that was enough for now. I didn't want to rush things and scare him off.

****

I made it back to my apartment later that afternoon. Maddie was out so I thought I'd have a nose around her bedroom. Maybe I could help her out with her issues if I found something interesting in her room.

Her room was pretty tidy and smelt of her perfume and hair spray. I checked under the mattress first. Nothing there. I didn't know what I was looking for, but it helped me practice my searching skills. I put things back exactly as I found them. I would need to do this with Aaron when I finally got the chance. I checked her wardrobe and bedside table. Nothing of interest. I looked in her drawers and found nothing, but socks and underwear. The clothes from last night were strewn in the corner. Skirt, T shirt, bra and panties. Her panties looked like she'd just stepped out of them. Laid perfectly on the floor next the bed with two leg holes and the gusset facing upwards. She had definitely had a fun night even if she hadn't got naked. Creamy stains against the pink material. I smiled to myself thinking of her cumming in her knickers with a young man fumbling with her clit. I could teach her so much if she wanted me to.

I left her room and went over to my own. I knew instantly someone had been in there. Being able to search without a trace is a skill and it also enables you to know if somethings moved in your own room. My bedside table had been searched and so had my underwear drawer. Nothing else had been touched.

Maddie. The sly little minx.

She must have been curious about me. She would have found my dildo and my bullet vibe in the bedside drawer. I smiled again. I'd got her interest.

I was exhausted and it was only five o'clock. Maybe it was the stress of working under cover.

I stripped off naked and lay the bed. I was feeling horny after finding Maddie's cummy knickers and I needed a release. My hands went down to my breasts and I stroked them gently until I made my nipples hard. Keeping one hand on my tits my other hand went lower, feathering across my navel and pubic mound. I gasped softly imagining my new roommate touching me for the first time. I don't know why I thought of her, it just made me feel hornier.

I was surprised how wet I was when I got to my pussy and gently rubbed my clit. I released my tits and pushed my hand under my ass to my fuck hole. I teased my vaginal opening with two fingers as I increased pressure on my clit.

"Mmmmm fuuuuccckkkk, yeeeeahhhhh," I sighed out loud.

I pushed two fingers into my cunt and rubbed harder. I was close now. Enjoying the moment only a woman understands, of masturbating yourself to a blissful orgasm. Being in control of your own pleasure. I imagined Maddie going down on me and that was enough to make me cum quietly and gently to a beautiful climax in the peace and quiet of my room. I shuddered as I finished and squished my legs together enjoying the feeling of being super wet where it counts. My hands flopped by my sides and I let my legs fall flat on the bed, still spread open.

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke up to the sound of a key on the front door and Maddie's voice.

"Becca? Are you home babe?" she asked cheerfully.

"In here. Be out in a minute ," I called back.

I went to the bathroom, wiped my pussy and then pulled my bed time boy shorts on. I went out into the living area topless. It wasn't intentional, I walked round my penthouse topless or naked all the time.

She was putting things away in the kitchen and didn't look up. I walked round the back of her and opened the fridge to get a drink. I grabbed a can of soda, opened it and tilted my head back swigging from the can.

"How was your day," she asked, finally looking up at me.

She looked in shock at my naked breasts hanging in front of her as I drank and wiped my mouth.

"Oh my.....sorry Becca.....I didn't' know........" she shielded her eyes from my naked boobs.

"Oh no. I'm sorry. Force of habit. I said. "I'll go and put something on."

"No...its ....err.......wow......they're......" she was taking sneaky peeks, trying not to look at my tits.

I moved my arms out to the sides and pushed my chest forward.

"You can look Maddie. I don't mind," I said, as though it was nothing.

She moved her hand away and starred at my naked torso.

"It's just....I've never seen.......another woman's breasts before......not this close........they're so big.......are they real......sorry don't answer that........" she was flustered and gabbling her words.

"Yes they're all mine Maddie. Don't be shy. I'm not. 34 C in case you were wondering. Sometimes a D depending on my hormones."

"You're so brazen about it all and so confident. I wish I was like you."

"You can be like me. You just have to accept who are you are and love your body. Nobody's perfect."

"You're bodies perfect. Look at you. I'm so jealous," she said, stepping back and looking me up and down.

She seemed less shy now, so I'd thought I'd try and boost her confidence a little by telling her my own issues.

"We all have our flaws babe. I swear too much for a start. My bodies not perfect, my pussy is quite ....err......flappy shall we say. Some men don't like it, but that's up to them. I can't change it."

I swigged from my can again.

"Heehee. Flappy," Maddie giggled at my choice of words.

"Best way to describe it," I laughed, trying to put her at ease.

"And you're right, you do have a bit of a potty mouth," she looked sternly at me in a playful manner.

"Sorry don't you like swearing? I'll see if I can fucking tone it down a bit for you," I winked at her.

"It doesn't bother me Becca. I just don't swear very often," she laughed at me including the unnecessary swear word.

"Fuck! Why not? Give it a go. It relieves stress."

She stayed silent.

"Come on," I goaded her, "say something fucking filthy."

She thought about for a second and decided I wasn't going to let up.

"Tits!" she blurted out.

"Tits? Fucking hell Maddie you can do better than that."

"Well you've got yours on show, it just popped into my head."

"Try something dirtier."

"Fuck you bitch!" she said with a big smile on her face.

I was genuinely shocked hearing her talk like that.

"You dirty girl," I chastised her like a school teacher telling her off.

"Cock sucker!"

"Fucking hell Maddie keep going. Does it feel better?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah it does!" she laughed.

"Try something really dirty, you know the word I mean."

"Cunt!" she spat.

Hearing her well spoken voice swearing like that sounded wrong. It was actually turning me on. I felt my nipples harden as she continued.

"Wow. That is a dirty word. Now give me a filthy sentence with all those words in."

She thought for a second and the smile grew bigger across her face.

"Fucking lick my dirty cunt you fucking cock sucker," she said.

"Dirty slut!" I said," That's more like it. Do you feel more relaxed after that?"

"I do actually. You're a bad influence on me."

"No. I'm a good influence on you. Do you feel more confident?"

"A little," she said assertively.

"Imagine how you'll feel once I take photos of you and show you how truly beautiful you are."

She looked coy again and lowered her head slightly. From her lower view she noticed my nipples pointing out like bullets.

"Sorry. I must be getting cold," I said, making no moves to cover them up. "I'll go and put a top on."

I walked off to my room, leaving her to finish unpacking the food shopping. As I walked I felt the tell tale signs of wetness spreading into my shorts. Having just dried myself minutes before I loved the fact she'd turned me on so much just from talking dirty. When she said 'lick my cunt' I imagined lifting her onto the worktop and pulling her panties off and devouring her wet pussy. Given enough time I thought I'd be able to have my way with her, but only if she wanted to try sex with a woman. I didn't want to push her too hard, but I did like her a lot.

I got dressed properly into ripped jeans and a T-shirt. And walked back out into the living area.

"James is coming over tonight for a couple of hours," she said.

"I'm going out later," I replied, "I saw a sign for a party at the student bar, I'd thought I'd go and check it out."

"You don't have to go out"

"Its fine. I'll leave you two love birds to have some fun."

She blushed again, obviously thinking about more masturbation in her knickers from James.

****

I got to the student bar at about eight. It was in full swing and I was looking for Aaron. I wanted to stalk him a little and see what he got up to and who he spoke to. I sat at the bar talking to two other girls I'd met on my course. It was just run of the mill talk about cameras and general course stuff. One of the girls looked past me to the door and said something to her friend. I looked around and saw Aaron coming our way.

"Watch out for him ," she said, "He's a bit of a fucking weirdo."

Before I could ask anything I felt two hands on my shoulders. They were friendly and warm and not sexual in any way.

"Hello Becca. Its me, Aaron the idiot who crashed into you in the corridor this afternoon."

"I remember," I said turning to face him and making him take his hands off me.

"I'm sorry about what I said. I shouldn't have bought it up."

I looked over to the two girls to see if they were going to ask what he was on about, but they were already moving away from the bar. They made it obvious they didn't like him.

"It's ok. I over reacted. I came here to get away from all that, but it apparently hasn't worked."

"No. News travels fast thanks to social media these days," he laughed.

"Tell me about it," I said, rolling my eyes.

He bought me a drink without asking me. He seemed arrogant rather than weird.

We talked about the lectures and what cameras we were using and the general mundane stuff I'd just talked to the two girls about. I steered the conversation to editing software and told him I was struggling a little bit with the system the Uni had made us use.

"I can help you with it if you like," he said, playing into my hands. "We can go to mine tonight and I'll show you shortcuts and tips to make it simpler to use."

I didn't want to seem to keen. He fitted the bill for a computer geek. Over confident, no social graces and a bit of a loner.

"I'll take a rain check tonight. People seeing me leave here with you after a five minute conversation might get them talking. After all I've already got a reputation for casual sex," I laughed, keeping it light.

"I see your point," he giggled, "maybe tomorrow after class?"

"Sounds good. Thank you, but it's just for help with the computer stuff. Nothing more. Don't let my reputation fool you, I'm not the slag that they all say I am."

"Of course not," he said, trying to look innocent. "Just computer stuff, nothing else."

He was a poor liar. He was going to try it on for sure. Maybe he had a reputation for it too. Enticing girls back to his place hoping to get something more. He was definitely hiding something.

"See you after class tomorrow then." I said and left the party.

I got back to my apartment and went straight to my bedroom. I thought Maddie had already gone to bed.

I texted Lexa:-

"Contact made. Chance for laptop tomorrow."

She replied:-

"OK. Stay safe"

****

The next morning the lecture came to a close and I left the class room and waited in the corridor for Aaron to arrive. He came out almost last and I got in step with him as he passed me.

"Ready for the extra lesson," he joked.

I raised my bag with my laptop in.

"I think so," I replied.

We walked around the campus for about five minutes until we got to his block. We went to the first floor and he unlocked and we went inside. For a guys apartment it was very neat and tidy. Another trait Lexa had described to me. A fastidious man, in control, everything in order. I was sure we'd got the right guy. His apartment was identical to ours. Large living area and then two bedrooms off to either side. He walked into the one on the right and I followed. It was set up as an office with a desk and book case. He was obviously not sharing his apartment with anyone.

He took his laptop out and put it on the desk. Perfect.

"You can get set up here," he said. "Do you want a drink or anything?"

"Yes I'll have a tea please. Milk, but no sugar. I'm already sweet enough," I flirted with him a little.

"Indeed you are," he licked his lips.

He walked into the other room to make the drink and I got straight to work. I fished the data stick out of my pocket and plugged it into his laptop. The light on the stick flashed as it did its thing and I kept a look out for Aaron coming back. The light stopped flashing and I pulled it out and put it in my pocket. The deed was done. And I didn't even need to sleep with him. I was a little disappointed as I hadn't had any cock in months. I'd been with Lexa and her alone.

I got my laptop out and set it up on the desk next to his as he came back with the tea.

Aaron gave me the tips and training on the software we had talked about. He was very methodical and actually a good teacher. He would explain things well, even if he was a little arrogant and full of his own self-importance. I caught him a couple of times looking at my bare legs and my bulging tits in my overly tight T shirt. I had dressed to seduce him and it had definitely got his attention. My short black flared skirt showed plenty of thigh and I was sure he was getting aroused. What man wouldn't? The training lasted about an hour and I packed up to leave.

"Thank you so much for all your help Aaron," I said.

"No problem at all," he said, looking at my breasts again.

I moved to the office doorway to leave, but he put his arm across in front of me blocking my exit.

"Where do you think you're going?" he said softly, almost jovial.

"What? I'm leaving. We're done right? Thank you," I said, knowing exactly what was coming next.

"We haven't discussed payment," he said, his tone changing ever so slightly.

He wasn't joking.

"Payment? I thought you were helping me."

"I am, but my help isn't free," he said.

"How much do I owe you then? We never discussed this," I snapped.

"I don't want your money Becca!" he said, sounding more sinister.

"What then?"

"I think you know."

"No I don't. Why don't you explain it to me?" I snapped, folding my arms across my chest.

I wasn't bothered by it. I thought I'd play his game, but I didn't want to seem too willing.

"Well... a pretty little girl like you....with your reputation...I'm sure we can come to some arrangement."

The fucking pervert had had it all planned. Maybe he'd tried this on other girls. I could easily have escaped. My training over the last six months was more than adequate. A kick to the balls and a punch to the side of the neck and he'd hit the deck like a bag of potatoes. I thought for a split second and decided not to go down that route. I didn't want to jeopardise the assignment. Not until I'd given Lexa the data stick. Besides I was intrigued to see how far he'd go and whether he'd try and force me into it.

"I told you I was here for computer stuff and nothing else," which was completely true, but not the computer stuff he was teaching me.

"Well you need to pay me now," he said, more sternly.

"Move aside and let me out," I said, trying to push past him.

He pushed me backwards. He meant business.

"Why don't you show me what's under that T-shirt?" he demanded, rather than asked.

"What?.....No....Fuck off....Let me go," I snapped.

"Lets not make this harder than it needs to be Becca, we know what sort of girl you are. Show me what's under the T-shirt."

"I'm not like that, you fucking loser."

"Show me."

"Will you let me go if I do?" I said, starting to submit.

"Maybe! It depends if I like what I see or not."

He had turned in a matter of seconds from a helpful fellow student to a monster only after one thing.

I dropped my laptop bag at my feet and lifted my T shirt up just enough to show him my tits. I gave a quick flash and then pulled it back down.

"Happy now?" I hissed and picked my bag back up.

"Take it off!"

"No!"

"Fucking take it off or you're not going anywhere."

"This is sexual harassment you know," I said to him.

"Who's going to believe you. They all know why you got expelled. Take your fucking T-shirt off now."

I dropped my bag again and pulled my t shirt over my head and held my hands at my side. My C cups hung free in the cool office air. My nipples hardened instantly.

"Fuck me they're nice," he said, moving closer to me.

He reached out and felt my boobs with both hands. His hands were warm at least. He fondled me for a few seconds and then stepped back.

"Beautiful," he said.

"Happy now? Can I go?" I said, like a spoilt teenager.

"Lift your skirt up show me your panties," he ignored me.

I lifted my flared skirt up showing him my pink lacey knickers.

"Same pair as yesterday?" he asked. Raising his eyebrows.

I didn't answer.

"I saw them when you bent over yesterday. Are they the same pair?"

"No of course not. I have more than one pair." I snapped.

"Shame. I like dirty girls," he said.

"Fucking weirdo!"

"Take your skirt off and drop your panties. Show me they're clean," he ordered, licking his lips.

"Ever thought about asking nicely, rather than forcing me?" I said.

I took my skirt off and stood in front of him in just my panties. I felt vulnerable and horny at the same time. I wanted a cock inside me and it looked like I was going to get one whether I wanted it or not. I made him work for it. Made him think it was his idea and that I was unwilling.

"Panties! Take them off."

I reluctantly thumbed my thong down to my knees and let it hang there.

First he looked at my pussy and then the gusset of my underwear.

"Dirty bitch. I told you they weren't clean ones."

I looked at my panties and saw a creamy wet mess where my pussy had leaked. I wasn't surprised.

"That's from today," I stated.

"I knew you liked it," he whispered moving closer. "I knew you were a dirty slut and would like being told what to do."

His hand went between my legs and he rubbed his warm fat fingers over my labia. My pussy felt slick and I shuddered at the initial touch.

"That's it. All nice and wet for me. You like that don't you?"

I stayed silent.

He slid two fingers in, up to his knuckles and gasped at my tightness. He payed no attention to me other than the bit between my legs. He fingered me in and out for a few strokes and then withdrew his fingers.

"I'm going to enjoy making you pay for my help," he whispered.

"You've had your fun. You can let me go now. If you go any further there's no turning back for you. It will be sexual assault or rape."

"Why are you so fucking wet if you don't like it?"

I said nothing. I wanted him inside me now. Forelay was over.

"You whores are all the same. You pretend not to like it, but really you're walking around all day with wet underwear thinking about cock. Especially you. You fuck lecturers as well as students. Fucking dirty bitch."

He stepped back and undid his belt. I saw his bulge in his boxers as he stepped out of his trousers. He slid his shorts down and his cock jumped out, standing to attention. He stripped his T shirt over his head.

"You know what to do." He said, looking at his fat hairy cock.

"Try using some fucking manners or I'm not going anywhere near it."

He thought for a couple of seconds.

"Please suck my big cock," he said.