Becca XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers

"Not here. Bedroom," I said.

I grabbed his cock and led him to the bedroom. It was untidy in there. Clothes were thrown all over the bed and floor. I didn't care. I wanted fucking.

He couldn't believe his luck.

I knelt at the foot of the bed. I didn't say a word, I just sat there with my hands behind my back and opened my mouth wide. I felt slutty and couldn't wait to taste his salty cock. I'd missed the taste of a man. He moved forward and his cock bobbed and twitched in front of me. I looked up at him and then took his shaft about half way in and closed my lips around it. I could easily of took the whole thing in my throat, but I didn't want to give too much away in one go. I kept eye contact with him as I started to bob my head back and forth. I circled my tongue under his sensitive ridge and watched him close his eyes, enjoying the sensation of being sucked off by a professional.

My clit was throbbing by now and I reached down between my legs and started to moan as I pleasured myself. My erotic noises made him open his eyes and he gasped at the sight before him.

"Holy shit. You really are a filthy slut aren't you!" he over pronounced the word 'are'. "Look at you rubbing yourself like a common whore. I was right about you."

I spat his cock out.

"I'm not a whore. You're making me do this."

"Don't lie. Look at you, you can't get enough. You're even rubbing your little cunt, you love it so much. Stuff it back in your mouth and shut up."

I obeyed, letting him think he was in charge. I had a plan and he was falling for it. I reached up and played with his balls as I continued to let him fuck my face. He was thrusting in and out in time with my bobbing back and forth. I used my hand to wank him off in time with my sucking. He was rock hard and I knew he'd cum pretty quick.

I wondered if he'd done this before to other girls. He needed teaching a lesson and I was going to be the one to teach him. If he was the guy we were after, he'd get picked up by Lexa's team anyway, but if not he needed to know what he was doing had consequences.

He reached round the back of my head and held me behind my ears as he started to thrust deeper.

I faked a gagging noise and pushed him away.

"Stop. I can't take it that deep," I lied, gasping for breath.

"Sure you can. Either you deepthroat me or I'm going to fuck your tight little cunt instead."

"This is already sexual assault. If you fuck me it will be rape."

He pushed his manhood back into my mouth as far as he could go. I faked gagging again and my eyes were watering. He thrust in and out and I felt his balls tighten. He was loving the control he had over me. He was close to climax, there was no doubt about it.

I pushed him away again and I fell backwards onto the bed and opened my legs wide.

"Fuck me!" I ordered. "I want your cock in me!"

My attitude had changed in a split second from being reluctant and timid to being dominant and willing.

He stood at the foot of the bed. His brain couldn't figure it out. He was willing to rape me, but now that I wanted fucking, he was very hesitant.

"Come on fuck me! What are you waiting for? This is what you want right?"

I propped myself up on my elbows looking at his glistening cock. His cock wanted me without question. His brain wasn't so sure.

He thought for a second.

"Let me get a condom," he said, moving to the bedside table.

I leapt up and grabbed his arm pulling him on top of me. I used his momentum and managed to roll him over on the bed, so I was on top of him. I pushed my pussy down onto his cock. As I made him penetrate me he tried to push me away. He fought me to push me off and ended up on top of me again. I wrapped my legs around his back keeping his cock inside me and pulled him into me as far as he could go. My legs were strong in this position and he stood no chance of escaping me.

"Come on stud. Fuck me then. I never use condoms, so you're fucking every other guy I've ever had inside me. Believe me there's been a lot."

"Get off me you dirty freak."

He grabbed me round the throat trying to get me to let go.

"Oooh I like it rough. You were right. Come on fuck me. Choke me out."

He let go of my throat and grabbed my hips trying to push me off. I ground my pussy into him trying to get myself off.

"You bitch let me go," he snapped.

"No chance. You were right. I love cock. I'm a filthy slut, give me a good hard fucking."

My grip was too tight and his struggling only made him slide in and out of me. My clit was rubbing against his navel starting to build my climax. His dick was rock hard and it must have been stimulating him as much as me.

"That's it fuck me big boy. Come on."

"You'd better not have any diseases you slag," he hissed, still struggling to pull his dick out of my vagina.

I kept him clamped tight.

"Cheeky fucker. I'm clean, but I'm not on birth control. Let's see if you can give me a baby."

"No. I'm not cumming in you."

"Too late, your pre-cum will be enough to get me pregnant and it'll leave a nice amount of DNA for the police to arrest you. You wanted to fuck me. So here we are, you rapist."

I flipped him over again and sat on his cock bouncing up and down. His balls slapped against my ass as I rode him hard, my legs still clamping him tight.

"Stop, please, I'm going to cum," he pleaded.

He was right. I felt him get even harder and his ball sack tightened beneath me.

"Mmmmm that's it baby. Fertilise my tight young cunt. Give me that spunky load."

His eyes rolled back in his head as he tried to hold back, but it was futile. I felt his cock twitching and spurting inside me as he reluctantly filled my fuck hole with his thick hot load. I continued to grind into him trying to get myself to climax. I was close, but not close enough.

He used all his strength to lift me off the bed and stand up. His cock was still inside me and I clamped my legs tighter around his back. He wriggled like a snake until he finally slipped out of me and he threw me down on the bed.

"You fucking Psycho bitch. What's wrong with you? I don't want a fucking kid!"

He backed away from me looking pretty frightened. I had turned the tide back on him and he didn't like it. His semen ran down the crack of my ass and left a pool on the bed sheets. I was on birth control, but he didn't know that.

"Ooooh I'm nice and thick and creamy down there. Look at the mess you made," I cooed, pulling at my pubic mound to show him my messy creampie. "I can almost feel it swimming up inside me to make a baby."

"You'd better take the morning after pill you fucking skank. I don't want a kid."

"I'll think about it. You should be careful who you force yourself on, you sick pervert," I laughed.

"Promise me you'll take it," he sounded close to tears.

"Maybe you should clean me up, that might help," I said, opening my legs to show him my cummy pussy.

"I..err...I'll get some tissues...."

"No, no, no. Lick it out of me."

"Eww fuck off, you sick bitch, I'm not doing that."

"Its your mess. And you don't want a baby, right? Plus you haven't made me cum so you can get me off at the same time as licking me out."

"Fuck off! I'm not doing it."

He sat on the floor with his back against the wall and put his head in his hands in despair.

It served him right. He thought he was some stud who could get what he wanted from young vulnerable girls by blackmailing them. He hadn't bargained on a feisty woman like me to put him in his place. He felt used and dejected. I felt powerful and horny.

There was silence as he thought about what he'd done and where it might lead for him.

"Looks like I'll have to get myself off then, you pathetic loser."

I traced my hands down over my boobs and belly and down to the sliminess between my legs. His cum stuck to me in blobs and felt warm and slippery. I spread my clitoral hood open with one hand and used my index finger to stimulate my engorge clit. My power trip had made me super horny and I moaned uncontrollably at the feeling.

I felt him look up and start to watch the young slut masturbate in front of him. I'm sure he'd never seen any girl do this for him. I wasn't doing it for him, I was doing it for me. I needed to cum desperately. The fact that he was watching me made me feel even more filthy.

"Oooohh fuck your spunk feels so good on my pussy," I gasped.

Dirty talk had always turned me on, even if it was my own.

I continued to rub my clit, varying the pressure and pace. I avoided my oozing hole. I was saving that for when I was about to cum.

Aaron sat up and rested his elbows on the foot of the bed. His view must have been magnificent, gazing between my creamy thighs.

I felt it in my belly. That little spark. It built into a little tingle, spreading outwards from my genitals. My lips and clitoris throbbed as more blood was pumped to them. My body knew what I wanted as much as my mind did. I started to shudder and kept rubbing. I felt the orgasm begin and moved my spare hand to my pussy entrance. A micro second before I came I pushed two fingers inside myself and came to a beautiful climax. I squished my legs together and felt my sticky thighs and juicy cunt rubbing together.

"Mmmmm. Fuck yeah. Spunky orgasm. Oh god yeah," I gasped, as I continued to cum.

I writhed a little on the bed. It wasn't a huge orgasm, but it was enough. As it subsided I opened my eyes and saw Aaron starring at me open mouthed.

I released my grip and let my arms flop by my sides.

"What's wrong? Have you never seen a girl cum before?" I laughed.

"Errr...no...not like that..."

"I'm not surprised with your technique. Try asking girls rather than forcing them, you fucking pervert."

I got up and walked across to the office where my clothes were. I picked up my phone and went back to his bedroom. I took a photo of him on my phone and then a selfie of me on the bed. I took a photo between my legs to show the mess and then got back up and went back to the office.

He followed me.

"What are you doing?" he asked, sounding concerned.

"Photographic evidence if I decide to press charges against you," I said in a matter of fact tone.

I pulled my panties back on.

"Please don't. I'm so sorry. I won't do it again. I promise," he pleaded.

I ignored him and pulled my skirt back up. He slumped in the office chair as the shock of potential prison came to his mind. He looked at the floor.

"Have you learnt anything today?" I asked.

"Not to be a asshole towards women," he said still looking at the floor sounding dejected.

"That's right. How many times have you done this?"

"Three times. Two or them blew me and I fucked the third one."

"Well find them and apologise. Do something to make it up to them and I'll take the morning after pill," I lied.

He thought for a second and agreed, nodding slowly.

"I will and I wont do it again I promise. Are you going to the police?"

"We'll see what happens," I said, still standing there topless in front of him. "Do as I ask and we'll forget this ever happened."

I pulled my T-shirt back on and checked my pockets for the data stick. It was still there.

He walked me to the door and I turned to him and gave him a look that said it all.

"What goes around comes around. Look up karma in the dictionary. I'll be in touch."

I opened the door and walked out of his apartment feeling his sticky seed leak into my panties as I walked out into the evening sunlight. I breathed a huge sigh of relief that I'd accomplished my first assignment. I just hoped they had the right guy.

I got my phone out and rang Lexa. She picked up on the second ring.

"I've got it. Can we meet up?" I said.

"Great Becca. I'll be there in fifteen minutes," she replied." Are you OK?"

"Freshly fucked by the little pervert, but he knows where he stands. I'll explain when you get here."

"Excellent babe. Meet in the car park where I dropped you off."

"OK."

We ended the call. And I walked the five minute walk to the car park and waited for her. My thoughts turned to Lexa and I wondered if she missed me as much as I was missing her. We'd spent almost every night together in the last six months and I didn't like being apart from her. I felt slightly guilty about fucking Aaron and my crush on Maddie, but this was my job now.

After fifteen minutes Lexa pulled in driving a four wheel drive Porsche. I opened the door and jumped in the passenger seat. The woft of new leather and cold air from the air-con was nice compared to the heat outside. She drove off and away from the campus. She was looking as gorgeous as ever in her aviator shades and work suit.

"Hey sexy bitch," I said, looking her over.

"Hey yourself, you still look skanky dressed like that," she laughed, giving me the once over.

"That's the general idea," I said. "Nice ride."

"Me or the car?" she laughed.

"I'd say both."

She parked up in a layby down a country lane out of view of passing vehicles.

"So fill me in on the details."

I passed her the memory stick and told her what had happened.

"He sounds like a fun guy," she said sarcastically, "it sounds like you handled him pretty well. I'm sure he's pretty worried right now."

"Dirty fucker deserves it. He's obviously into assaulting women, but I'm not convinced he's our guy."

"What's on here will soon tell us," she replied, holding the data stick up, "I'll get our tech guys on it as soon as I get back. It will take a couple of days for them to find anything."

"No problem. I can spend the weekend on campus and keep an eye on Aaron."

"Good idea, but steer clear of him until we know more."

"I will."

There was silence for a second or two. Business was over for now. We were both wanting to say more, but were both waiting for the other to start.

Lexa broke the stand-off.

"I've fucking missed you Becca," she said, taking her seat belt off and leaning in to kiss me.

"I've missed you too," I said.

We kissed and she put her hand behind my head and pulled me in. It was soft and loving and I was instantly melting in her embrace. We kissed for a while and she broke off and flopped back in her seat. I took my seat belt off and turned to face her. She looked me up and down again and smiled.

"No wonder he wanted to fuck you Becca," she giggled, " you look so sexy."

"Isn't that the whole point of this outfit?" I asked, looking down at my braless tits bulging out of my T-shirt.

I caught her looking at them too.

I looked around in all directions and made sure we were alone. I pulled at the base of my t shirt and lifted it up for her, exposing my boobs and pushing them out towards her. She reacted instantly and gasped as she sucked on each breast in turn. Her hand went down between my legs and I parted them for her. Suddenly she stopped and pulled her hand back out just as she touched my underwear.

"What's wrong?" I asked feeling frustrated.

"Look at your knickers Becca."

I looked down and saw the problem. I was leaking spunk onto the seat. Aarons spunk had soaked through the material, mixed with my own climax juice.

"Oh shit, pass me a tissue or something."

She reached into the glove box and passed me some wet wipes.

"For fucks sake Becca didn't you wipe your pussy before you left?" she scorned.

"I was in kind of a rush," I replied, wiping the seat first and then my dripping snatch.

"Is that the reason or do you just enjoy walking round with cum leaking out of you?" she laughed.

"A bit of both I guess. Don't make me feel guilty for getting fucked Lexa. It's my job remember."

"I know. I'm not trying to make you feel guilty. I just know what a dirty bitch you are. You love spunk."

"I just like feeling wet down there," I giggled.

A car drove past beeping its horn and I realised I still had my tits on show. I covered them up and sat back in my seat. The moment had passed. I was hoping to get her off in the car, but she seemed less interested now she knew the state of my cunt.

I leaned in and kissed her.

"I'll make sure I'm clean for you next time," I said.

"It's fine. I just miss you is all. You'll hopefully be done by Monday and we can get back to normal for a while."

"Definitely," I replied.

"How's the house mate your sharing with?"

"She has issues, but she seems Ok."

"What sort of issues?"

"She had a bad experience and its affecting her sex life. She's ashamed of her body. I feel I can help her," I said.

"What? By fucking her something?"

"Would that bother you?"

"No not at all Becca. We're not exclusive. How can we be when this is your job."

We sat in silence for a few seconds.

"If you can help her, you should," she said, "Just don't lead her on, you're not going to be around for long."

"I know. I'll see where it leads with her."

She started the car and put her seat belt back on. We drove back to campus and she parked up.

"Stay safe Becca. I'll be in touch when we know if its Aaron or not."

"I will. I love you Lexa. See you soon," I replied kissing her goodbye.

"Love you too babe."

I got out of the car and walked off. When I was a few paces in front of the car I turned over my shoulder and blew her a kiss and gave her a flash of my ass as I walked off. Lexa shook her head smiling from ear to ear and drove off.

***

The next morning I woke up to the sound of Maddie singing in the kitchen. I wandered out to see her and she was making breakfast.

"Morning sleepy head," she laughed, "Its Saturday, I thought you were going to sleep all day."

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching in a big yawn.

"Eleven thirty you lazy girl. I guess you had a late night."

"Wow I did sleep in late. Where were you last night?" I asked her.

"I was at James' place."

"Oh yeah....how was it?" I asked in a knowing tone.

"We watched TV and I spent the night," she said, suddenly losing her cheerful tone.

"Are you still having problems?" I asked, sounding concerned.

"A little. I did stuff to him, but we've still not....you know...done it."

"What did you do?"

I sat at the breakfast bar and stole her toast. She gave me look and put some more toast in the toaster.

"Stuff," she replied.

"I'm trying to help you Maddie. Just tell me what happened. Talk about it as though you're talking about the weather or something normal."

She thought for a second.

"I sucked his cock and he came in my mouth and I swallowed it," she said looking me right in the eye.

"Nice. I bet he loved that. Men love a swallower," I giggled, "Did you like it?"

"Oh yes. I have always liked doing that. Its just seeing me naked that's the problem."

"Did he get you off?"

"He made me cum in my boy shorts after I did him," she said blushing.

"So....do you want to do a photo shoot today. Lets see if we can get to the bottom of this problem and sort it out for you."

"Don't you have to be somewhere? It's Saturday," she asked.

"No. I'm here all weekend. I have some studying to catch up on, but we can do it now if you like"

She buttered her toast and thought for a second.

"I would love that," she said, "You're so kind to me Becca. Thank you."

I stole her toast again and walked off to my room to get my camera.

"Hey that's mine," she said bounding after me.

I ran to the bedroom waving the toast in the air and she followed me in. She leapt on me and we fell onto the bed. I tried to hold the toast out of her reach, but she pinned me down and took it back from me. It reminded me of the fun I used to have with my sister as kids. She took a huge bite out of the toast and looked at me in defiance.

We both laughed as she got up and went back to the kitchen with her prize. I had broken the ice and put her at ease for the photo shoot.

I jumped in the shower as she finished up in the kitchen. When I got out to the kitchen I could hear her in the shower. I moved some furniture to make room for the photo shoot. I positioned the sofa with plenty of room and set up my back drop behind it in dark blue. By the time I had it all set up she came out in her jeans shorts and a T-shirt. She looked delicious, almost virginal. Her legs were slender and showed good muscle definition.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers