Becca XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted to bring you out of yourself Maddie. Its up to you if it's a one time thing. I don't mind either way. I enjoyed it as much as you did."

"Its just that I'd like to stay faithful to James now I can have sex with him. I don't want to upset you though."

"Its fine Maddie. I wanted to help you. I don't expect you to be unfaithful to your boyfriend. It was a fun afternoon and I'm glad you're ok with your own body. You should be, you're a super sexy little cutie. Enjoy yourself. Besides, I have your panties as a reminder," I laughed.

She kissed me.

"Thanks for everything and for being so understanding. I'm going to take a shower." she said and walked off to her room.

I felt ta little rejected, but I guessed this was how my life was going to be. I was paid to fuck strangers and gather information and that's what I had done. Although Maddie wasn't the assignment I was glad I had helpd her out. I felt proud that my first assignment had been successful. I was sitting thinking about the past few days when my phone rang on the breakfast bar. It was Lexa.

I answered it on the third ring.

"It's definitely him. The tech team have found things on his computer. We're going to bring him in tonight."

"That's great news. Do you need me to do anything?" I asked, making sure Maddie didn't hear me.

"No. I'll send a team to pick him up tonight. You need to leave quietly, I'll pick you up later."

"What did you find on his computer?"

"He's stumbled across some information on the dark web. It seems quite important and it goes all the way to the top. This could be a big deal."

"What's he stumbled across. He seemed like a loser to me."

"It looks like people trafficking for the sex trade," she said, "There's shipping information and a list of names."

I felt my stomach tighten.

"Is he involved?"

"We don't think so. We think he found it by mistake."

"I knew he was a loser," I spat, "So he's found someone shipping girls into the country for prostitution?"

"That's the weird thing Becca. They're not shipping them into the country, they're shipping them out."

"What? Where to?"

"We don't know, some of his files are encrypted and we need him to unlock them. Even our tech guys can't get into them."

I suddenly felt the gravity of the situation. I thought it was a bit of fun, seducing the young student and stealing his data, but this was serious.

"Shit. I'll get packed. What times pick up?" I asked.

"Ten o'clock tonight, where I picked you up last time. How did it go with your house mate?" she asked, changing the subject.

"We fucked," I whispered, "She seems to have sorted her body issues out. It was a fun time for both of us."

"Dirty fucking skanks, the pair of you," she laughed, "See you at ten."

"Yes babe. I love you see you at ten," I replied.

"Love you too."

The phone went dead.

I had mixed feelings now. I was excited about seeing Lexa, but sad about leaving Maddie. I was glad we'd found something on Aarons computer , but worried it was so serious.

I heard the shower stop in Maddie's room and a couple of minutes later she walked out in a towel. She looked sexy with wet hair and saw the concerned look on my face and the phone in my hand.

"Everything ok Becca?" she asked, sounding worried.

"Err... no...I have to go...I have a family thing to sort out."

"Oh no. Is it serious?"

"It might be. I need to pack and might be gone a while." I hated lying to her. I'd be gone for good.

She put her arms around me and gave me a hug. I smelt her apple shampoo and she was shower fresh. Her wet hair clung to her face and felt cold against my cheek. She kissed me on the lips and I responded.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

"No, but thank you, I appreciate the offer. I need to pack and leave by ten."

"I was going to meet James again this afternoon. I only came home for a change of clothes. but I can stay with you if you like," she offered.

"Maddie its fine. Go and enjoy yourself," I couldn't face saying goodbye to her.

"How long will you be gone for?"

"I don't know. Don't worry, go and have fun. I'll be back when I can."

She kissed me again and walked off with a thoughtful look on her face. I think she knew I was lying.

She got ready to go out and left about an hour later.

We kissed goodbye and I think she knew it was for good. She seemed sad and I know I was too.

I spent the rest of the afternoon packing my things and dumped my bag near the front door.

As a last parting gift I took my white lace panties, from the previous afternoon and placed them in an envelope. I wrote on it:

Sorry

Becca Xxx

I placed it on her pillow and left the apartment.