Becca XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers

"It looks like someone likes having there pussy on show," I laughed, "Fucking hell you're wet."

She giggled and slid her finger down to her wet hole, sliding it over her wet vulva. She looked at me for approval.

I nodded and she slid her finger into herself as I took more photos. She gasped at the sudden pleasure and the fact she was playing with herself in front of another woman. Her free hand went to her left breast and she fondled her tiny tits and closed her eyes.

I watched in fascination and felt a tiny trickle of my own wetness drip down the inside of my thigh. I was probably wetter than she was and that was saying something. She fingered herself for about thirty seconds and then opened her eyes and looked at me with a sexy smile.

I put the camera down and climbed onto the sofa next to her. My head was level with hers and I was above her. I felt the heat from her body. I lowered my head as I moved in to kiss her. She was in the moment and I knew she wanted me. She was already curious about sex with another woman, I knew that from her nosing around my room at my underwear and vibrator. She had a slight concerned look on her face. Apprehension.

I kissed her softly on the lips and her body rose to meet me. She responded gently and moaned as our lips met. As I withdrew she looked at me with half closed eyes and smiled coyly.

"I've been waiting to kiss you since we met," I whispered.

"Have you been with a girl before?" she asked me.

"Yes many times Maddie. How about you?"

"No. I've thought about it a lot though. Especially since you got here. Somehow I knew you liked me in this way."

"Do you want me to continue?" I said.

My mouth was very close to hers. I could smell her perfume and alcohol on her hot breath. She continued to pleasure herself.

"More than anything," she said and rose to kiss me again.

He lips were soft and moist and her tongue wasted no time in pushing its way into my mouth and exploring mine. I straddled her on the sofa and cupped her cheeks as we kissed. She was a great kisser even though she was nervous.

"You've made me feel so good Becca, I can't thank you enough," she whispered, in between kisses.

"I've not even started yet baby. I'm going to take you to the edge, tease you and then make you climax so hard, you'll be screaming my name."

"Yes, take me I'm yours Becca," she sighed, with lust in her eyes.

I kissed her some more, taking control and forcing my tongue between her warm lips. I was gentle, but passionate. I didn't want to scare her off. I worked my way down to her neckline and kissed her softly down to her collar bone. Her hands ruffled my hair as I went lower to her perfect nubile breasts. Her nipples were puffy and pink and hard as rock as I took her aureole into my mouth. I sucked firmly and caressed her boobs, slobbering and licking as tough I was eating an ice-cream cone. I devoured her tits, taking as much of her flesh into my mouth as I could. She pulled me in and stuck her chest out as she wrapped her legs around my back. For someone who was apparently timid she had certainly come out of her shell.

"My god Becca that feels good," she gasped, "I never knew it could be like this with a girl."

"I know baby," I slurped, "It's the soft skin and lack of stubble which makes it different than being with a guy."

"Mhmm," she sighed.

"And the fact I'm a fucking expert at pleasuring women," I giggled.

"Fuck yeah you are," she said.

I went back up to kiss her, leaving her tits coated in my saliva and shining in the afternoon sun. I rubbed my nipples against hers and got into a gentle rhythm as I continued my assault on the young girl. I rose up and pushed my big tits into her face.

"Suck them," I ordered. " Like I just did to you."

She opened her mouth and licked her lips.

"Open your mouth wider," I said.

She did as I asked. I teased her, bumping my soft breasts into her face as she attempted to suck me in. She reached round my shoulders and pulled my left nipple into her mouth sucking hungrily on it like a baby.

"Oh fuck that's it Maddie, suck those big tits," I gasped.

"Mmmmmmpppfff," she mumbled.

She sucked and licked my lady lumps each in turn and I felt her hand wander and brush the inside of my thigh as a I sat spread-eagled on her lap. Her fingers found my wet clit straight away and gave me a little rub before she went lower and slipped two fingers into my sopping cunt. I couldn't believe she went straight for it and I nearly came there and then I was so fucking turned on.

"Holy fucking shit Maddie, you dirty bitch. Are you sure you've not done this before?" I asked.

"I masturbate a lot," she giggled, like a school girl.

"How much is a lot?" I said ,riding her fingers.

"At least once a day if I'm not seeing James. I know what feels nice."

She pulled her wet fingers out and massaged my labia up and down my slit. If felt so good, she had definitely played with herself a lot.

"You feel super smooth. I like it shaved," she said.

"Ever tasted a girls pussy?" I panted.

"Only my own."

"Suck you fingers, we all taste different you know."

She stopped sucking my tits and pulled her hand up to her mouth. It was slimy from my arousal and she sucked her fingers into her mouth making a show of it for me.

"Mmmm Tangy," she said and then buried them back into my dripping hole.

"Do you want to taste me for real Maddie?"

"What?.....Like go down on you?"

"Only if you want to. Or I could ride your face."

"I've not done that before...but I'd like to try it."

I kissed her and climbed off and lay back on the sofa with my head on the armrest. As I adjusted my position Maddie bent over in front of me to pick up the camera. I got an eyeful of her snatch. The crevice between her plump lips was covered in love honey. It looked like morning dew on a petal. She was practically dripping in the stuff. I was going to tease her when I got the chance, but I needed to cum first.

She got close in and took some pictures of my vagina as I lay back in a sexy pose for her. She showed me the back of the camera and grinned.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who likes having their pussy on show," she laughed.

She was right. My cunt was dripping down to my ass crack. She put the camera down and got comfy between my spread thighs. I felt her breath against my wet lips and she moved in slowly.

"Wow, you were right about having a meaty pussy Becca. It looks like a ham sandwich," she giggled.

"I know. We are what we are. I love having them sucked...and my clitty."

She gently licked me from my perineum to my clit and back again. I gasped and massaged my heaving breasts.

"Fuck, you taste nice," she said.

"I knew you'd like it," I gasped, closing my eyes, "eat me out and make me cum. I'm desperate to climax I think I'm going to explode."

She pushed two fingers into my fuck tunnel and licked my clit and labia in a steady rhythm. It was just enough stimulation to feel amazing without getting me off too quickly.

"Are you sure you've not done this before you little whore?"

"Mmmmpppfff...never...slrrrppp...I love it though. Oh my god."

I heard her fingers squelching in and out of me and her slurping as she sucked my clit and ate my cunt for all she was worth. She knew how to pleasure herself and used that experience to get me off. She increased her pace just enough to make my orgasm build, but not too soon. I felt the spark in my belly spreading out from my genitals and down my legs. My nipples tingled.

"Fuck...right there...don't stop Maddie.... I'm going to cum...."

Slurp. Lick. In and out with her fingers.

"Fuuuckkkkk...yeeessssssss,"

Slurp. Lick. In and out with her fingers.

"Oh my god yessss...."

Slurp. Lick. In and out with her fingers.

"Fuck I'm cumming Maddie oh my fucking goooooddddddddddd."

My body shook beneath her and I bucked and pulled my legs together. She kept her fingers inside me and licked my clit as best she could as I came in her face. She giggled as a screamed.

"FUCK MADDIE YES. EAT ME.MAKE ME CUM"

It was a huge orgasm and felt amazing to have that final release of sexual tension. She certainly knew what she was doing when it came to pleasuring a pussy. My cunt leaked copious amounts of girl goo as my orgasm subsided and I lay there on the sofa sweating and breathing heavily. Maddie withdrew her slimy fingers and sucked them in front of me. She moved up to kiss me and I tasted my juices on her lips.

"Wow Maddie, that was just perfect. I needed you so badly," I panted.

"You're welcome Becca. It's the least I could do after all you've done for me."

"I'm not finished with you yet babe."

"I hope not. Its only polite to reciprocate. I've never had anyone lick me before. You know down there."

I sat up in shock.

"What? Never?"

"No. I've only ever showed my vagina to one guy and he said it was ugly. Remember?"

"Fuck. Lie back," I said, getting up and changing places with her.

She lay back and I pushed her knees back and told her to hold them with her legs apart.

I got between her legs and gazed at a flowering pussy. Her pink insides were just visible as her puffy outer labia spread slightly due to her positioning.

"How could anyone say that is ugly. It's beautiful," I gasped.

I moved in and got a nose full of her scent. The smell of fresh sweat and her aroused cunt was the perfect combination. I stroked down her thighs and across her pubic hair. Her bush was soft and cute. It really suited her. I teased her thighs and ass with the back of my fingers as I stroked her. She moaned softly. Her dewy lips quivered and looked too inviting and I couldn't deny myself a taste any longer. I started at her perineum and licked it in gentle circles millimetres from her fuck hole and cute puckered anus. I wasn't sure if she liked rimming so I left her ass alone and teased her cunt. I licked the soft folds of skin around the entrance to her hole and she squirmed and giggled.

"Feels funny," she moaned.

"Like it?"

"Love it."

I pointed my tongue and invaded her velvety pussy. Her runny girl juice coated my tongue and was sweet and warm. Her hole was tight as I forced my way deep inside her. She moaned and started to writhe. I teased her in and out with my tongue and then moved up her slit. Her pink lips were smooth all the way up to her clit. She had shaved her cunt, but left her bush. As I delved beneath her clitoral hood my nose buried itself into her bush and I breathed in deeply. God she smelt good. After my own climax my juices were running freely as were hers. I sucked her small petal like lips and clit and listened to her moans of pleasure.

"How do your like your first pussy licking?" I asked

"Amazing, I'm getting close Becca. You're going to make me cum."

I slipped a finger into her sodden hole. She really was tight. I don't know if it was nerves or whether she was just tight from lack of cock. I pushed two fingers in her very slowly as I licked her clit and sniffed her bush. I felt her muscles relax slightly and I managed to get them all the way inside her.

She started to moan louder as I fingered her and stimulated her love bean with my lips.

"Oh..Oh...Oh... Becca.... Fuck....Becca....I'm going to cum.....Oh...Oh...Oh," she gasped.

I pulled my fingers out and slapped her ass hard.

"Ouch," she flinched.

"Roll over. Get on all fours," I ordered.

She looked confused, but did it anyway. She got on her knees on the floor and leant on the sofa with her forearms.

"Spread your legs and arch your back," I demanded.

She shuffled into position.

"Have you ever had a clitoral and internal orgasm at the same time I asked," stoking her ass and thighs.

"I don't think so."

I pushed my thumb into her cunt up to my knuckle. I slid my middle and ring finger, on the same hand, up her slit and either side of her clit. I was holding her like a bowling ball and squeezed gently as a I started to massage her. My thumb was inside her and behind her clit and my fingers were in her oily groove stimulating her clit. I got a slow rhythm going using her leaking snatch as lubrication. She was super slick and started to pant straight away.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Fucking amazing. Oh my fucking god Becca."

"That's it, relax into it. Let yourself go. Talk dirty as I fuck your wet cunt."

I increased my pressure, pinching my finger and thumb against her front wall, but I kept the pace the same. Slow and steady in and out pinching harder as I went deep and then releasing as I withdrew.

"Fuckin hell....Oh my god....So fucking good...."

Pinching harder. Slippery and wet.

"Fuck me Becca. Fuck my slutty cunt."

Pinching harder. Dripping and slick.

"Shit. This is intense."

I got lower and rested my head on her ass cheek inches from her anus.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I sensed her orgasm was seconds away as her legs started to shake. It was going to be big one. I slowed down to increase her anticipation.

"Oh...Becca...Fuck...Becca. Becca...fuck me harder."

I watched her asshole start to twitch and knew it was time. The smell from her overhydrated cunt filled my nostrils as I stuck the flat of my tongue onto her anus and licked firmly. At the same time I gripped her pussy wall even harder, increasing her internal and external stimulation and she came instantaneously. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she gushed all over my fingers and hand.

"BECCA. FUCK ME. BECCA. OH. OH. OH."

"That's it bitch. Cum for me like a good little lesbian slut."

My dirty talk made her cum even harder and she screamed.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH BECCCCCAAAAAAAA."

She collapsed forward still writhing like a fish out of water. Her ass was still sticking up and I removed my fingers, knowing she couldn't take much more. I went lower and licked the inside of her thighs and up to her dripping gash. I slurped and swallowed as much of her nectar as I could. It was heavenly and sweet. Finally she reached back and pushed me away and rolled into the foetal position, a quivering mess.

I spooned up behind her and held her close. She was sweaty and hot.

"Intense isn't it?" I laughed.

"Oh my god!. Intense isn't the word. I've never felt like that before. Sorry I think I peed a little."

"You squirted baby. It wasn't pee."

"Really? Holy fuck I've never felt anything like that before. I didn't know I could squirt."

"Most women can if they let themselves go and get the right stimulation."

We lay there for what seemed like an hours. I just enjoyed being in the afterglow with her, knowing I had helped her with her body issues and released some tension for her.

We stirred from our just-fucked daze and I kissed her and got up and went to the kitchen. I got us both some water and came back and sat next to her as she shook herself back into reality.

We smiled at each other. A knowing smile that only two women who have just had sex can understand. It was her first time and I loved guiding her into her new experience.

"Thank you for everything," she said softly, already starting to look shy again.

"You're beautiful in every way," I said.

We kissed and she looked vulnerable and innocent again.

Suddenly she sat bolt upright.

"Shit! What time is it?" she asked in a panic.

"Just after five, why what's wrong?"

"Shit. I'm seeing James in an hour. I almost forgot," she exclaimed, standing up.

Her legs looked a little wobbly as she started to gather up her clothes.

"I'm so sorry Becca. I need to get ready and go and see him," she seemed genuinely upset that she was leaving me.

"No problem at all Maddie. Go and get ready. I need to be somewhere later anyway. Are you staying the night with him?" I asked.

"Yes, and after this afternoon with you, I'm going to strip off for him and let him see me naked."

"He'll love your body Maddie. Just remember what I taught you. Be confident."

She bent down and picked up her knickers with the rest of her clothes.

"Can I have those?" I asked. " I know it may sound weird, but it's a fetish of mine."

"What? You want my dirty panties? Err...Yes I suppose so," she said, sounding a little confused.

She handed them to me and I kissed her again.

"I like to keep them as a reminder of our time together," I explained.

She laughed and hurried off to her bedroom for a shower.

I picked up my things and went for a shower myself.

****

It was eight o'clock as I walked down to the bar I had been in a couple of nights ago. Maddie had got ready in record time and I had slapped her sexy ass as she left the apartment to see James. I wished her good look and she just smiled at me. A knowing smile that said, thanks for everything, now I'm going out to get fucked.

I was looking for Aaron to make sure he hadn't done a runner. I found him sitting in a corner of the bar on his own. The party was in full swing and there was lots of noise and dancing going on. As I approached him he looked up from his phone and his face dropped.

"Oh, its you," he said, sounding dejected.

"Nice to see you too," I replied, sitting opposite him.

"Did you do it? Take the pill I mean."

I ignored him.

"Have you apologised to the girls you've took advantage of?" I asked sternly.

"Yes. They seemed a little reluctant to talk to me, but I think they accepted my apology."

"I doubt it, but it's a start."

"I'm not going to do it again. I can't risk meeting another freaky bitch like you or worse."

"So I take it you looked up the word Karma?" I said.

"I know what Karam means. I have a high IQ you know, I'm not stupid."

"Forcing yourself on young girls sounds pretty stupid to me," I laughed.

"Did you take the pill?" he asked again.

"Yes. I took the pill," I lied. I didn't need to take a morning after pill, I was on birth control.

"Thank you," he said, "and I am sorry."

"So you should be. Although I did enjoy the fuck," I laughed.

He laughed too, but it was a nervous laugh. He didn't know what to make of me.

"I'm relieved," he said, "I wouldn't want to ruin my future because of this."

"Well steer clear of unwilling girls and I'm sure you'll do just fine."

I got up and left him sitting at the table on his own. I had confirmed he was still on campus and that was all I needed to know. I didn't want to scare him off. I went back to my apartment.

I texted Lexa to see if there was any news and she replied saying they were still working on it. I told her Aaron was still on campus. Maddie was out for the night so I went to bed. I was exhausted.

****

I was making a cup of tea the following afternoon when the door unlocked and Maddie walked in. She had the biggest smile on her face I had ever seen.

"It went well then?" I asked.

"Fucking amazing night Becca," she threw her arms around me and hugged me. "Thank you so much."

"No need to thank me."

"You've made a real difference in my life, of course there's reason to thank you."

"Sooooo....what did you get up to? You know how I like the details," I said, sitting at the breakfast bar in my boy shorts and vest top.

"I stripped off for him and then sucked his cock."

"Dirty girl," I laughed.

"We finished up fucking in his bed and it felt so good. I loved the feeling of a his hot cock in my pussy and when he came it was fantastic."

"He came inside you?" I asked sounding surprised.

"Oh my god, yes he did. There was so much of it. It felt warm and slimy inside me as I felt his cock pumping his load into me. So fucking sexy."

"Wow. I didn't know you'd go that far with it. Well done babe. I knew you'd like it."

"We did it again this morning," she giggled, looking proud of herself.

"You little slut," I joked.

She giggled and sat next to me with a cup of tea. There was a brief silence.

"What we did together yesterday...that was a one-time thing right?" she asked.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,623 Followers