Becca XXX Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snapped a picture of her in the doorway before she knew I was there.

"Can I see?" she asked.

I showed her the picture on the back of the camera.

"I look skinny," she said.

"No. You look slim babe. Slim and sexy. Stand near the sofa."

She did as she was told. Her legs together and her hands clasped in front of her navel.

"Relax Maddie, feel at ease with me. We're just having some fun."

She was so nervous. I snapped a couple more shots of her, but her poses were awkward. Her facial expression was quite wooden and forced. I walked into the kitchen and got a bottle of Vodka and a glass. I poured her a double and passed it to her.

"Becca its midday. It's a bit early," she said.

I took a huge swig from the bottle and let out a gasp.

"This is Uni Maddie. Its never too early remember."

She downed the shot looking like she'd just sucked on a lemon. I guessed she wasn't a hard liquor drinker. It made her cough and I laughed.

"It's to loosen you up Maddie. Be natural. Relax. Here, you take some pics of me and I'll show you some poses."

She moved behind the camera on the tripod and I stood in front of the sofa. I stuck my ass out and put one hand behind my head and the other on my hip. I looked away from the camera and closed my eyes.

Snap. Snap.

I turned with my back to the camera and looked over my shoulder with sultry eyes.

Snap. Snap.

I turned back around put both hands on my hips and leaned forward pouting at the camera.

Snap. Snap.

I blew a kiss.

Snap. Snap.

"Wow you're really good at this," said Maddie. "You make it look easy."

"It is easy. Just relax and be sexy. Feel sexy. Pretend you're the only one in the room and I'm not even here. Think to yourself how amazing you are and what a great body you have. Flaunt yourself."

She picked up the Vodka bottle and took a swig, coughing again. I laughed.

She copied my first pose. Ass out, hand on hip.

Snap. Snap.

"That's great," I encouraged her.

She turned and looked back. This pose really suited her. She looked sexy as hell.

Snap .Snap.

She did the third pose and blew a kiss. I felt my pussy tingle ever so slightly.

Snap. Snap.

She bounded over to see the pictures.

"Wow. I do look quite nice don't I?" she said sounding surprised.

"You're a sexy little minx," I said scrolling through the images.

She went back to the sofa.

"Make your own poses up Maddie. Do what makes you feel good. Let yourself go a little bit. That Vodka will be kicking in soon," I laughed.

She did some more standing poses, arms behind her head. She started to relax a lot more and enjoy herself. She bent over showing her ass to the camera and looking back towards me. She looked amazing.

"You can try different outfits Maddie if you like," I said.

"Yeah. OK. Ill try a skirt," she walked off to her room and came back in a flared skirt and blouse. She messed her hair up a bit and she looked even sexier.

She did some repeat poses and then bent over again showing me her ass. I showed her the pics and she giggled and went shy when she saw that her underwear was on display bending over.

"Oops sorry," she giggled, the alcohol was taking over her for sure.

"Don't be. You look amazing. This is exactly what I'm trying to get you to do. Free yourself. Enjoy and admire your body. You're so fucking sexy."

She blushed a little and went back to the sofa. She lay down and I took some more pictures.

Arms above her head, stretched out.

Snap. Snap.

Lying on her front with her feet I the air behind her.

Snap. Snap.

Sitting on the edge of the sofa with her knees together and feet apart.

Snap. Snap.

"Turn sideways and show more leg," I said.

She did as I asked.

Snap. Snap.

I felt my knickers moisten and knew I wanted her. She was so fucking sexy. I hoped she was enjoying herself and that she was turned on by it.

"Turn front on and open your legs just a fraction. Let's see those panties."

She did it without thinking. I think the booze had taken her inhibitions away.

"Beautiful shot," I said, "Open your legs fully and lean forward. Show a little cleavage."

She did as I asked, really pouting and looking sultry. Her skirt flopped forward to cover her underwear, but her bra just visible down her blouse. I thought I'd try my luck and push her further.

"Lean back and cup your boobs, throw your head back," I said.

I was amazed, she did it in her sexiest pose yet. She looked in ecstasy.

"Holy fucking shit Maddie, that's sexy," I gasped.

She stopped and came over to see the pictures.

"Wow I look fucking hot," she said in amazement.

"You certainly do."

She was so close I could smell her shampoo.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

Her gaze left the camera and she looked me in the eye.

"I feel great," she laughed, "this is such fun, shall I take some more of you now?"

"Sure why not. Let me go and get changed though."

"I'll make us a drink," she said.

"Wines fine," I replied over my shoulder as I went to the bedroom.

I slipped my clothes off and put on a white lace bra and panties. I took out a white dress and slipped it over my head. I checked my hair in the mirror and smoothed myself down. The dress barely covered my ass or tits. I hoped it would entice Maddie to go further and do an underwear shoot.

When I came back out she was sitting drinking wine and looking at her photos on the back of the camera.

"I like this one.......holy fuck........" she stopped mid-sentence when she saw my outfit.

"Language Maddie," I laughed giving her a twirl.

"Oops. Sorry you're a bad influence on me."

"No. I'm a great influence on you. I take it you like my outfit?"

"You look stunning. Lets take some pictures of you," she said enthusiastically.

I did some standing poses, looking slutty.

Snap. Snap.

I did some sitting poses on the sofa.

Snap. Snap.

I lay back and she took some more photos. I felt my pussy swelling and I felt super horny.

Snap. Snap.

She took the camera off the tripod and got closer to take more pictures. I sat on the edge of the sofa and spread my legs showing my knickers.

Maddie looked a little shocked, but snapped away.

I bent over the arm of the sofa and pulled my dress up so it exposed my ass. She took pictures from behind me as I looked down at her over my shoulder.

"You're a natural at doing naughty poses Becca," she giggled.

As she said that I stood up and slipped my dress over my head. I stood in front of her in my underwear feeling hornier than I had all week. My firm boobs pushed out against the flimsy bra and my thong covered my ample lady parts filling the small amount of material I was wearing just enough.

"Oh my god! Becca!" she sighed, open mouthed," You're so brazen. I wish I was that confident."

"Just let your self go Maddie. You're as beautiful as I am. You just need to be confident."

I slumped back onto the sofa and looked coy.

Maddie snapped a few more shots as I changed positions. I posed lying down, sitting up, on all fours, draped over the arm of the sofa. I made a real show of it, looking slutty and sexy with a dirty look on my face like I was in ecstasy, putting on my fuck me eyes.

"So horny," said Maddie.

"Thank you," I said, shuffling up on the sofa as she sat next to me showing me the pictures she had just taken.

"You look amazing," she said scrolling through the images.

She was so close I could feel the heat from her and got the faintest smell of female pheromones. Her womanly scent emanating from between her legs. She was turned on for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if her pussy wasn't leaking as much as mine was. I almost leaned in to kiss her, but thought better of it.

"Your turn," I said, taking the camera off her and standing up.

She seemed reluctant again.

"Maddie its fine. You know how gorgeous you are. Take your blouse off and look sexy for me."

She undid her buttons and let her blouse fall back off her shoulders. I snapped a couple of shots without her realising. She looked vulnerable and innocent. It made a great shot. She threw her blouse on the floor and sat back with her arms stretched across the back of the sofa. I almost creamed my knickers. Her breasts were small and pert, only just filling her white lace bra.

Snap. Snap.

"Look at the camera and pout," I said.

Snap. Snap.

"Open your legs."

Snap. Snap.

She started to relax.

"Bend over and look back at me."

Snap. Snap.

"Lift you skirt and show me your underwear while you bend over."

Snap. Snap.

"Becca! This is making me.......a bit......you know..."

"A bit what?" I asked, raising my eyebrows and smiling at her.

"A bit horny," she giggled like a child.

"Then you must be feeling more confident. You can't feel horny if your not at ease. Just relax and let the feelings take over you. Be proud of how sexy and gorgeous you are. You have an amazing body."

"Thank you Becca. You're right I am amazing and gorgeous. I can't believe the difference you're making to my confidence."

"I hope so. Why don't we lose the skirt and show me how naughty you can be." I said.

"Fuck it! Why not," she laughed.

She stood up and I got my camera at the ready. The little minx played to the camera now. She slowly wriggled out of her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She put her finger to her lips as if to say "oops" and then bit her lip looking innocent. She loved it and so did I. She bent over showing me her white lace thong and cute ass.

Snap. Snap.

She bent over the sofa and opened her legs showing her panty bulge from behind.

Snap. Snap.

Next she lay on the sofa and I moved round to get better angles. She lay back, arms above her head.

Snap. Snap.

"Bring your knees up and squish your legs together," I said.

She obeyed and her panty bugle pouted out at me. Definitely glistening through the see trough material. As she shifted positions again she opened her legs slightly and I caught a glimpse of pubic hair showing thorough. It looked dark and I was surprised she wasn't shaved like me. Most girls in the modern age shaved their pussies, but she definitely had a bush.

Snap. Snap.

"Open your legs and look naughty," I said.

She covered her crotch with one hand bit her lip as she spread her legs wide. Her thighs were toned like a runners should be and I felt my nipples harden at the thought of where this might go. I wanted her so badly I could taste her. She moved her hand away and put on her 'just fucked' face as I zoomed in on her womanhood and then her face to take more shots.

I took a few more underwear shots and then took the memory card out of the camera and plugged it into my laptop. Maddie poured more wine and we sat at the breakfast bar, scantily clad to view the shots. She was looking over my shoulder and was incredibly close to me. I could feel her breath on my neck and her short hair tickling my ear.

"Look how fucking sexy you are Maddie. What do you think?" I said, picking out a picture of her bending over and pushing her panties at the screen.

"I can't believe that's me," she gasped, "Wow I look amazing."

"Its all about understanding how beautiful you are and accepting it. Your ex-boyfriend had his own issues and tried to make himself feel better by belittling you about your body. Look at you now, standing in the kitchen in your underwear. How brave are you?"

She went a little coy. On purpose I think.

"You are so fucking sexy. I love taking pictures of you," I said turning to face her.

Her face was inches from mine as I looked at her over my left shoulder. She looked into my eyes and her nose piercing sparkled in the sunlight coming through the window. I could smell wine on her breath and see moisture on her plump lips. So kissable. We shared a moment of sexual tension for a couple of seconds and then she turned back to the computer screen, blushing and looking embarrassed. She wanted me, but didn't know how to instigate it. She was scared I might not want the same thing. She scrolled through a few more pics and stopped on the one where I had zoomed in on her panty clad pussy. Even she could see it looked wet.

We turned to face each other again. We shared a longer moment of sexual tension, gazing into each other's eyes in silence. She moved in a fraction. It was barely noticeable to the untrained eye, as though her inner being had moved towards me. I was just about to move in and kiss her, but she turned away and looked at the screen again.

"That's one hell of a close up Becca," she giggled.

"Its ....err....yeah..." I said sounding flustered.

She had taken me away from the moment. I felt a little disappointed.

"I like it," she said "it looks artistic and pornographic at the same time."

"It looks beautiful like the rest of you," I replied. "I bet it looks even more beautiful in the flesh."

She looked at me again. She was unsure. She had body issues for absolutely no reason.

"Its ugly," she replied dipping her head.

"No pussy is ever ugly. We're all different. I haven't seen one yet that I didn't like," I smiled at her.

She tipped her head to one side as though the penny had just dropped. I hadn't told her I liked girls, but she was just starting to get the message.

"Tell you what Maddie, you've done so well this afternoon why don't we go that little bit further and I'll take a couple of naked shots of you."

She stood back a little in silence. She looked vulnerable again. Her confidence was dropping and she was worried about showing me her tits and pussy.

I spun on the stool to face her, put my hand up my back and unclipped my bra in one smooth movement. My boobs initially sprung forward as the bra tension was removed and I slid it off my shoulders. I didn't stop there. I grabbed the back of my knickers and peel then off lifting my ass to remove them. I slipped them down my legs and threw them on the floor.

Maddie stood open mouthed again as I spread my legs wide and gave her a full view of my wet swollen cooch and full round tits.

"This is me in all my glory Maddie. My firm C cup breasts and my shaven pussy. I am what I am and I'm proud of my body. What do think?"

"Holy fucking shit Becca. What the fuck?" she blurted.

"What's wrong?"

"You're......you can't just.......fucking hell......."

She was in shock, but it didn't stop her starring at my boobs and womanhood.

"Its just the female form. What's so shocking? You have all the same bits as me".

I leaned back and spread my pussy open with my fingers.

"See...I'm pink and wet inside just like you. This is my clit, these are my labia. All pussies look different. My inner labia are large and dark in colour. I like having them sucked, it feels amazing."

"You're so matter of fact about it all. You're sitting naked in front of me playing with yourself, like it's nothing."

"It takes guts, but I'm comfortable with my body. You should be too," I said, leaving my snatch alone and cupping my tits.

"I'm not as brave as you," she said still starring in between my legs. "You're completely shaved?"

"Yes I like it smooth. It makes it more sensitive."

"It looks beautiful," she said.

"All pussies are. Now...why don't you strip off and lie on the sofa and I'll take some pictures to show you how gorgeous you are. You've already surprised yourself with how confident you can be, just strip off and relax. Besides, I'd love to see you naked you sexy bitch."

She laughed at my name calling and moved over to the sofa. She sat down.

"Bra first," I said, picking up the camera.

She obeyed and unclipped her bra leaving her arm across her chest to cover her modesty.

Snap. Snap.

She was so sweet and innocent.

"Come on. Lean back and lets see those cute little boobies," I giggled, trying to make her feel at ease.

She moved her arm and revealed her extremely pert B cups. They were small, but perfectly formed. Her large pink puffy nipples were already hard. They looked bigger than I thought they would. Not quite enough to fill my hand, but not far off.

"Fucking hell Maddie. What have you been hiding them for? They look delicious," I said.

Snap. Snap.

"I wish they were bigger like yours,"

"You are, what you are, they look perfect. Lean forward and push them together."

Snap. Snap.

"Lovely nipples too. They look so suckable," I cooed.

Snap. Snap.

I took several shots of her in different poses and she loosened up again and relaxed.

"Right then my little sex pot, lose the knickers," I ordered.

She shuffled out of them lifting her ass off the sofa and keeping her legs closed tight. She placed the flimsy garment on the arm of the sofa. She looked uncomfortable and awkward.

"Right Maddie, lets see the goods," I laughed keeping it light. "Spread those legs and show me your horny little pussy."

She leaned back against the sofa and opened her legs. She reluctantly moved her hand away to reveal her cute bush and sopping wet vulva.

"Please don't laugh at it," she said.

I got between her knees for a closer look. Her mound was hairy and shaved into a perfect triangle. Her hair looked soft and downy and had a lighter tinge to it. Below that was her clitoral hood poking out from between her puffy outer lips. Her inner labia were thin and almost none existent around her vaginal opening, but they were larger around her clit. It looked like two small petals protecting her love bud and then disappearing into the deep crevice of her wet valley. Her clit was large and exposed due to her arousal. There were small droplets of love juice glistening around her opening and it looked tasty and inviting.

"Oh my fucking god Maddie, that is sensational," I gasped. "You've nothing to worry about there baby, its stunning."

"You're not just saying that?" she asked timidly.

"Fuck know. Look at you, your bodies like a piece of art."

She giggled shyly and looked down in between her legs. She couldn't see very well. I picked up my camera and asked if it was ok. She nodded.

Snap. Snap.

I sat next her on the sofa and showed her the pictures.

"Looks delicious," I said.

"You really think its ok?" she asked looking at her pussy on the back of the camera.

"Your pussy looks like a budding flower, like an orchid, its perfect. No man could say that is ugly. Any guy would eat you out in a heartbeat...or woman for that matter."

Maddie looked up at me sharply. It was as though she suddenly had another revelation about me.

"Are you....into girls?" she quizzed.

"Depends on the girl," I winked at her.

She laughed again. I got up and told her to pose for me.

She put on her slutty look and touched her breasts as I snapped away.

"Close your legs and squish your pussy out so it pouts at me," I said

She did. It looked like a hot dog bun she was so puffy down there.

Snap. Snap.

"Bend over, legs closed and then legs open, look back at me."

Snap. Snap.

She seemed like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She was at ease now. Not completely, but she seemed more comfortable with her body and realised she was normal. More than normal in my eyes. She was gorgeous. She posed with a huge smile on her face.

"You should have done this years ago Maddie, instead of hiding your sexy pussy and tits away for all these years. Your body should be enjoyed and shared."

"I guess so. You've made me realise that now. Thank you so much," she cooed, putting one leg on the arm of the sofa and looking back between her legs.

Snap. Snap.

"How about you get really dirty for me?" I said in a naughty voice.

"What have you got in mind?" she asked downing her wine.

"Spread those beautiful pussy lips open and show me your inner beauty."

She sat on the sofa and used both hands to spread her plump outer lips. She was light pink inside and extremely wet. She looked so sexy I nearly leaned in and ate her right there.