Beth's Awakening Ch. 09

Story Info
Life's Little Surprises.
21.6k words
4.44
17.3k
6
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/09/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

Chapter Nine; Life's Little Surprises

The weeks after we returned home from Providence were busy ones. Rick's job demanded most of his time and I was busy with home support.

Claire stayed with us for the first ten days or so and that was fun but hectic. As her husbands are the first to tell you, she's a high maintenance lady. She requires a lot of attention sexual and otherwise to keep her satisfied.

Rick was more than happy to provide the former and for the most part the two of them were discreet, but lapses did happen. Fortunately, the kids were clueless, but I happened on the lovers more than once. Like balls on a pool table, contact between them produced a reaction--in their case--fucking. This occurred wherever they encountered one another, in the kitchen, the garage, the basement rec room, fortunately not the front yard, at least not yet.

For instance, one morning before Rick left for work I walked into the laundry room with an armload of clothes only to find Claire bent over the dryer with Rick putting the wood to her from behind.

"What the hell are you two doing in here?" I demanded. "We have bedrooms for that stuff. I could have been one of the kids. Doesn't that bother you, Rick?"

"We were just getting a quicky, honey," he said, his ass clenching as he held her slim hips and emptied his nuts in her.

Claire had already come and she looked around at me with a satisfied expression on her face. "God, that was so nice. Your sweet husband is the best, Beth. He and I are definitely excellent 'fuck buddies'."

"It was an accidental encounter, Beth," Rick explained. "I was bringing some shirts down here and Claire was bent over the dryer. Before we knew it, we were hooked up."

I looked around the laundry room. Stacks of clean laundry were on every horizontal surface. Claire had been busy in more ways than one. "What the hell...?" I stammered, but she interrupted.

"I wanted to do my laundry, but I didn't have enough whites to make a full load."

"And..." I said.

"So, I went through the kid's closets and found more soiled clothes--too much for a single load. Then I stripped their beds and...." She giggled pulling up her jeans. "You won't have to do laundry for a bit."

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks, Claire. I'm no domestic goddess, so I guess I was kind of behind on the laundry chore." I glared at Rick who had the gall to pick up a clean hand towel and use it to wipe off his dick. He grinned at me threw it in the hamper and zipped up his pants.

Before he left he kissed me. Fondling my tits, he said, "Don't be grouchy, sweetheart. Claire was only trying to help and the way I see it she helped us both. We'll try to be more careful when we're getting a quick piece. I promise there'll be some special loving for you this evening."

"Our daughter's appearing in a school play tonight," I reminded him. "We won't be home until late."

"Better late than never," he said with a shit-eating grin and left the room.

Another time I went out to the garage to put some recycling in the bins and there they were, Rick with his pants around his ankles, Claire with her ass parked on the hood of the Subaru, and they were going at it, so wrapped up in their screw that they weren't even aware I was there until I dropped a wine bottle into the bin with a loud clank. They both looked at me, but Rick didn't miss a stroke.

"This is fun," Claire said. "Come on and join us."

"I'm busy," I said, going back in the house.

We did get together like old times on the weekends. Mostly at Stewart's apartment and we rented a motel room a couple of times. Deirdre, who had completed her dental program, came to Cleveland and went to work for Stewart. She he was a welcome addition to our group. I enjoyed myself on these occasions fucking and sucking with the rest of them, but when we were at home I couldn't totally relax.

The proverbial final straw came when I returned from taking the kids to soccer practice and found Claire rearranging my kitchen. At first, I couldn't believe my eyes thinking maybe I had entered the wrong house by mistake, but the mistake wasn't mine. She was standing between the sink and the stove surrounded by stacks of dishes. Glasses, plates, pots, and pans occupied every horizontal surface. Boxes and cans were piled in the sink and on the stove.

I was speechless standing with my mouth open while she smiled at me. And then she launched into an explanation about how much more "efficient" my kitchen would be after she "fixed" it. Again, I knew she was only trying to help, but this stuff was getting to me and making me even crazier than I usually am. I'd come to the realization that Claire was a big step above just being a "Type A" person, but I couldn't help loving her for her generous nature not to mention her rampant sexuality. I didn't shout at her or anything, but whatever signals I was sending were effective--she got my message. Without a word, she and I reassembled my kitchen--the way I like it.

The next day, Claire packed up and moved in with Stewart. When Rick weaseled the kitchen story out of me, he wasn't happy. I wasn't either, but my sanity was more important. At least now I could open doors in my house and not find people fucking behind them at all hours. This definitely helped relieve my worries about making an untimely contribution to our children's sex education.

Stewart and Dee Dee were living together when Claire moved in with them. After that, she also went to work in his office so now Stewart was boinking two of his employees. So much for his principal of not mixing business and pleasure. I mentioned that to Claire and she hastened to reassure me that they were strictly professional at the office--no blowjobs in the bathroom.

One evening, Stewart and his two roommates had joined Rick and me for dinner--lasagna from Costco. The kids were sleeping over with friends, so, after eating, we were sitting around the living room, drinking wine and making out. One thing led to another and we wound up, the five of us, playing adult games on our big bed. I enjoyed the best sex I'd had since Providence. Stewart and my husband DPed me while Claire and Dee Dee entertained one another in a spirited sixty-nine.

After we all came, I was done for the night. I didn't know what the rest of them had in mind, but I wanted my bed back. I was tired and wanted a good night's sleep, but I didn't have the heart to evict my lovers.

Stewart was between Claire and Dee Dee reclining on the pillows, taking a break while talking to Rick.

"These two lovely ladies have transformed my practice," he said, putting an arm around each of them. "The patients just love Dee Dee. Everyone remarks on how kind and considerate she is. And Claire...what can I say? She has totally reorganized my recall system and it's working beautifully. She's also solved insurance problems that have been on my books for far too long. She truly is my 'Wonder Woman'," he said, pulling her close and kissing her.

Thank goodness, Claire had found plenty to keep her occupied and the best part was that it wasn't happening in my house.

When Rick made me an offer I couldn't refuse, we shared another tender piece of ass while Stewart and his ladies enjoyed a loving threesome. That really did finish me and I fell asleep. When I got up in the night to use the bathroom Stewart and his roommates were gone. I loved their company, but after an evening with Claire being alone with my husband was all that I wanted. Breathing a sigh of relief, I went back to sleep.

On another Saturday night, Rick and I were over at Stewart's apartment. Dee Dee had gone to see her sister, so it was just the four of us. We'd had a nice round of screwing with climaxes all around and were relaxing on Stewart's brand-new king-sized bed a necessity now that he had two ladies living with him. Claire was curled up next to Stewart conveniently close to his cock and she was teasing him by kissing and sucking it. She had succeeded in making it rise to its full magnificence. Taking it in her hand and giving it a couple of strokes, she said, "God, Beth. Just look at the size of this splendid thing. We are so lucky to have this guy for our lover."

"That's for sure," I said. "I read somewhere--Cosmo, I think--that only two percent of men have a penis more than eight inches long and we have two of these beauties to enjoy. I don't care whether I'm screwing Dan or Stewart. Their big hard cocks are a special treat and I love 'em both."

"Rick, remember Breezewood," Claire said, stroking Stewart's shaft.

"Are you kidding, How could I forget."

"You actually had to help me get this pole all the way in my pussy the first time I had vaginal intercourse with Stewart. Thank goodness, his size is no longer a problem. I guess I've adapted to him. You saw him fuck the living daylights out of me tonight and I loved every second. Now that I think about it, he must have broken me in for Dan too. After Stewart I had no difficulty taking on Dan's big prick."

"I'm always happy to help you out," Stewart said, stroking her hair.

"What's with all this talk about big cocks? Are you ladies trying to give me an inferiority complex?" Rick asked.

"Don't be silly," Claire said. "You're packing a secret weapon--a stealth missile. I don't know how you do it, but you sure do ring my chimes. I love screwing all you guys, you and Stewart, my two husbands, Dan, and Jack--I hope I haven't left anyone out. What you guys do to me is basically the same, after all, fucking is nothing more than a cock in a cunt, but that's where the similarity ends. Experiencing men is like listening to different kinds of music--sometimes a girl wants jazz and sometimes she wants rock and roll."

"Mary Ann claims," I said, laughing, "that screwing various guys is the same as driving cars--they're all different, but they're all fun."

"So what am I? A Buick or a Corvette?" Stewart asked. We all laughed.

Claire kissed the head of his erection. Wrapping both long-fingered hands around his shaft, she stroked it a few times, then said, "I don't know, honey, but I sure do love your stick-shift."

"This sex talk, plus your clever hands and mouth, has gotten me all stirred up, Claire," Stewart said. "I won't be able to sleep without a little relief. Which of you cock-hungry vixens is going to volunteer to help me out?"

"Come on over here and give me a hand, Beth. Let's suck him off and call it a night." I did and Stewart rewarded our attention with a sweet load for us to share. After that, Rick and I got dressed and headed home.

On a Monday morning in early October about two weeks later Claire called me and invited me to have lunch with her. This was a first and I asked what the occasion was. "I have a surprise for you," she said, but wouldn't explain further. We met at a Thai place close to her office and over our plates of Pad Thai she revealed her surprise.

"Remember Kate's gangbang?"

"Of course. How the hell could I have forgotten something like that?"

"How would you like to participate in a scene like that again?"

By now, I knew Claire well enough to exercise caution before agreeing to anything. "I really enjoyed myself at Kate's event. What do you have in mind?"

"I've been working on Stewart and it's been a hard sell, but he's finally relented. For some reason, he wasn't overly eager to arrange a gangbang for me acting protective of all things. I think he's feeling as if he's been charged to be my guardian while I'm here and my guys are back east. Anyway, I've got him to agree to set up a party for me. There'll be him and four other guys he plays poker and pick-up basketball with. Kate was convinced she needed six men for a gangbang, but five works for me."

"I agree," I said. "Five is plenty."

"So, this is where you come in. I'd appreciate some help with this event. The prospect of taking on five men all by myself, four of them being total strangers, is a bit overwhelming. But I really want to do this and if I have to I'll go it alone. You say you enjoyed our last gang bang and I can promise you that we'll have some really nasty fun if you join me. So, what do you say? Are you interested?"

"Tell me some more about the arrangements," I said, as my little worm of lust began twisting in my groin. "I'm intrigued, but I've never screwed a new lover without Rick being there. I gather he's not invited?"

"You fucked Dan and Jack without him."

"That was different--a stupid mistake I made. What I mean is since we've been balling other people we've always played together. I'll have to clear something like this with him. The guys are black, aren't they?"

"Of course. Here's the deal so you can fill Rick in on the plan. Stewart assures me that his friends are all clean, married, professional men--no gangsters. He's already reserved a room at the Marriot for this Saturday night and he'll be there the entire time to keep an eye on things."

"Yeah, right. When Stewart smells pussy his brain ceases to function."

"So, what do you say? You wanna party with me?"

My lust worms had multiplied and were squirming all over in my groin. "Okay, Claire. I'm interested. I'll run this by Rick. But if he doesn't want me to do it, I'm not joining you."

"I'm not too worried. Rick hasn't denied you much of anything that I'm aware of."

I grinned at her. "You're right, so I'm ninety-nine percent sure that we have a date, but I'll call you to confirm." On that note, we finished our iced teas, paid the check, and went our separate ways.

Later that night, after we were in bed, I told Rick about Claire's wicked proposal. He laughed and kissed me. "Good god. She never lets her pussy rest. Does she?"

"I guess not. But, I have to admit that I'm turned on by her scheme. It sounds like fun to me. I really enjoyed Kate's gangbang and the way I see it this is a one-time opportunity since I'd never do something like this alone. Claire is only going to be here for a short time longer and when she leaves the chance to do this goes with her. She's already gotten Stewart to organize the event and recruit his friends. I did mention that the guys are black, didn't I?"

"Not that I recall, but I'm not surprised. You really get off on Stewart's brand of loving, so I'll bet the thought of taking on five Stewarts is making your panties wet."

I grinned at him. "No chance I'd be that lucky. Anyway, like I said this is a limited time offer and I'd really like to join her."

"I gather I'm not invited."

I kissed him and said, "Sorry, honey. It'll just be Claire and me and five horny, black guys."

"Shit, I'd really like to see that--be a fly on the wall or something--but I couldn't if I wanted to. I haven't had a chance to tell you yet, but I'll be out of town this weekend for a meeting in Denver. So if you have your heart set on playing with Claire and her studs your timing is perfect. Take notes," he said, with a grin. "I'm going to want the whole story, all the nasty details, a blow-by-blow description to amuse me after I get back."

"Thank you, dearest," I said. "Hopefully, I'll have enough stuff to tell you that I can make it last several nights, like I did with my confession about screwing Dan and Jack."

I called Claire the next morning and told her that I'd be joining her.

"All right," she said, laughing. "I knew I could count on you. I'll let Stewart know you're going to participate. I'm sure that won't break his heart." We discussed what we'd wear and Claire said, "I could wear my Wonder Woman get-up. That would mess with Stewart's mind."

I laughed. "Shit, Claire, that's perfect. You do that and I'll rent a Cat Woman costume. We'll go as a pair of anonymous fucking super-heroines."

The night of the event we got ready at my house splitting a sandwich for supper. Stewart was scheduled to pick us up at eight and by seven-thirty we were both antsy, pacing back and forth, adjusting our costumes, and touching up our makeup. My lust worms had turned to butterflies and were fluttering all over in my groin. Judging by how restless she was, Claire had the same problem.

Stewart was right on time and when she opened the door I thought his jaw was going to hit the floor. After a moment, he broke into laughter.

"What a great idea. The guys are going to pee themselves when they see you two. Do you have long coats to conceal your costumes until after I've had a chance to introduce you?"

"We're super-heroines. Of course we have cloaks," I said. "C'mon Stewart. Let's get this show on the road. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I don't know about Claire, but that's not a good combination for me."

"Me either," she said, heading for the door. We arrived at the hotel about thirty minutes later. During the trip, Claire went over the arrangements with Stewart checking to make sure we were all on the same page. He'd called ahead and the guys were already there waiting for us to make our entrance. She reminded him that she expected him to be on hand at all times just in case things got weird.

"Don't worry," he said with a grin. "I'll be your chaperone. The guys are hot to trot. I fixed them up with a case of Bud and some porno DVDs. If that's not enough there's also a Cav's game on to entertain them. By my calculation, the game should be over," he said, glancing at the dashboard clock, "just about now."

Wrapped in our long, black cloaks we followed him through the lobby found the elevators and rode up to the fifth floor. To illustrate just how nervous we were Claire and I didn't even molest him on the way up.

The room was right across the hall. Stewart put a card key in the slot opened the door and our adventure began.

Four black men in their thirties maybe a couple in the forties all obviously sound citizens were casually dressed in shorts and T-shirts and sitting around the TV. One of them, seeing us standing behind him, said, "Shit, Stewart. It's about time. We were just about to send out for a couple of hookers."

"What the hell are those girls wearing?" asked another, spotting Claire's Wonder Woman tiara.

"These lovely ladies dressed up for you assholes. I'd like for you all to meet Wonder Woman and Cat Woman--your super-heroine entertainment for tonight. Ladies, these mugs are all yours."

The guys whistled and cheered when we threw off our cloaks and strutted across the room to stand in front of the TV. Someone shut it off and we posed for the men hands on hips and let them get an eyeful.

"You did good, Stewart," a burly fellow said. "These cunts are prime stuff."

A bit on the crude side to be sure, but what the hell, Claire and I knew we weren't attending a debutante ball. Every last one of us was there for down-and-dirty, carnal sex--not romance. She and I were nothing more than pussies, sperm receptacles for them, white women with an itch for black cock and a lust for more than just one at a time. On top of that, I knew Stewart had told them that we were married. So they all knew that, not only were we cheating on our husbands, we had come there willingly to let a bunch of black men fuck the shit out of us. We were nasty sluts and theirs to screw any way they pleased and I was ready.

Caught up in the moment, I realized I had a sudden desire to be used--debauched even. I wanted to have each and every one of these black strangers ride me. I wanted them to talk to me, using gutter language, screwing me while telling me what a nasty cheating cunt I was for letting them fuck me.

I winked at Claire and together we turned around and waved our butts in their faces. Using a move Kelli had taught us we bent over at the waist and grabbed our ankles. The men let out a collective whoop and our orgy began.

"That's one mighty fine ass you got, Cat Woman," a thin man said. "Get over here and park it in my lap, so I can check out the rest of you." I did as told and his black hands, a stranger's hands, roamed freely over my body, touching my breasts, spreading my thighs, and squeezing my vulva. He kissed me. I opened my mouth to him and we swapped tongues. He tasted of beer. I didn't care. His crude, but insistent touch lit my fire.

spawner
spawner
91 Followers