Beth's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"I think I'm ready to go, slut. Lie down so I can push my black dick into your white cunt." I did and he got between my thighs. I raised myself, leaning on my elbows so I could watch his black pole enter me and take possession of my pussy. Just like the first time, his initial penetration stretched me so much that I was uncomfortable, but this time we were face to face. My sharp intake of breath alerted him and he paused.

Kissing me again, he said, "My wife claims this damned, big cock of mine hurts her, so she rarely lets me fuck her any more. You did fine the first time so I'll just take it slow so you can get used to me."

"Thanks, lover. I'll be ready in a minute."

"Your friend wouldn't take me in her cunt, but she let me fuck her ass. I thought that was a bit strange."

"Sometimes Wonder Woman has difficulty taking big dicks in her pussy, but she fucks Stewart regularly. So maybe she just wanted you to fuck her butt. She's a full-service girl. She didn't have a problem pleasing you, did she?"

"No, she was terrific. She got me off in her mouth after I came in her butt. I've only done a girl's ass once before and I had to pay her a lot before she'd let me screw her back door."

I kissed him, enjoying another mouthful of tongue, and then said, "Your poor wife doesn't know what she's missing. She needs to learn how to relax. I'm fine now--excellent in fact. I love the way you're making me feel. Stuff that big prick in my cunt and fuck me until I come, you black stud."

"You sexy, white bitches have given me more fucking in one night than I've had in the past year."

"Well, if you start moving that cock of yours, you're going to get even more."

He did and together we climbed the golden stairs to heaven. I have no idea how many climaxes I enjoyed, but, like those heavenly stairs, each one took me higher than the last as he screwed me. We kept on kissing while he fucked me and the combination of his wet mouth, his tongue against mine, and the touch of his soft lips all added to my lust. I thrust my hips upwards meeting him as he drove his cock into my greedy pussy. I know I made a lot of noise and at one point Claire came over to check on me. My guy was sweating and pumping hard when she leaned in and kissed me.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm better than okay. I'm fucking fabulous." I barely managed to choke out the words before I surrendered to yet another orgasm.

I was almost sorry when he came, but his climax was not to be denied. My lover let out a yell and unloaded his nuts. He remained in me, his cock gradually softening and I was sorry when he slipped out of my thoroughly screwed pussy.

We continued lying together while kissing and cuddling. "I have to tell you, you beautiful white lady. You are one wonderful lover, so generous, and so very sensuous. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for giving me such an intense sexual experience. As a matter of fact, this whole scene has far exceeded my expectations. Your sexy friend is also a most passionate woman." He smiled. "You two be sure and thank your husbands for me. Lending you girls to us horny guys was very generous of them."

"Claire's husband is back on the east coast so she decided to do this on her own. But my husband knows and like I told you he encouraged me to party with you guys. I'll be sure and tell him what you said. As for you, you were simply terrific, Jerry. Thanks for the kind words and all the great sex. My friend and I have never done anything like this before and we were nervous going in, but it certainly has worked out well. You and your friends have made this a special night for me. My husband is going to love hearing every lecherous detail of our adventure." I kissed him one last time, and said, "Thanks again, lover. I've really enjoyed myself."

As he got off the bed, he looked over at Stewart, glanced at his watch, and said, "It's getting late. I told my wife I was playing poker with the guys and, in a sense, that's true." He gestured at me. "I certainly did 'poke' her. You made excellent choices, Stewart. I've enjoyed both of these women very much. Thanks for setting up a great party." When I stood up to go to the bathroom, Jerry was pulling on his pants and I was taken aback when I realized that he was shorter than me. This guy played basketball?

After that, things broke up quickly. All the guys kissed Claire and me goodbye, thanking us as they got dressed, copping a last feel on their way out the door.

When they were gone, Stewart asked us if we wanted to shower, but we told him we'd wait until we got home. He said he'd meet us at the car and went to check out.

Claire and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. "Shit, Beth," she said. "Can you believe what we just did? That was some really nasty fun. I had a blast."

"Amazing, we just fucked five guys apiece and I'm so revved up that I feel like I could take on more. When I look at you, I don't have any trouble believing what we've been up to. You're a fucking mess, honey. You're covered in come. It's running down your legs and you've got gobbets of it in your hair."

"Look in the mirror, Beth. You're slimed too. Your last guy really dropped a load in you. You're wet to the ankles."

I looked down. She was right. "And this is after I sat on the pot and squeezed out a bunch. I'm ready to get out of here," I said.

"I don't want to get come all over my costume," Claire said, taking a laundry bag from the closet. "Let's just load our things in this." We gathered up our scattered clothes, threw on our long, hooded cloaks, and then bare-assed naked under them, we headed for the car.

When we got there Stewart was waiting as promised. Claire and I high-fived him and she said, "We've agreed. Our mission here was a success. Cat Woman and I ruled. Take us home, Stewart."

I got in next to him and Claire climbed in the back. Just for the hell of it, I opened my cloak and flashed him before the dome light turned out. "Jesus, Beth. You're naked."

"You're a keen observer, aren't you," I said.

"Where you two ladies are concerned, I'm very keen," he said, putting his hand over my muff. "You're very beautiful, Beth. I never tire of seeing your lovely body."

"What a nice thing to say," I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

He slipped a couple of fingers in me and said, "Lady, you've got a very messy pussy."

I removed his hand from me and sucked his fingers clean.

"How does it taste?" Claire asked.

"Very nice--a well-blended mixed drink for sure."

"I watched you and your last guy getting it on," she said. "He did one hell of a job of blending it. Give me a taste." Stewart dipped his fingers in me again and held out to his fingers to Claire who sucked them. "Yeah, that's very tasty. Like Davy might describe it--a spontaneous blend of five different essences to create the perfect sperm cocktail."

"Shit, ladies. You're too much," Stewart said, starting the car.

"Your friends seemed to enjoy themselves," Claire said. "I hope you didn't mind when I stopped that one guy from acting like an asshole. He was close to getting out of line."

"You sure fixed his attitude, Claire," I said. "When he fucked me, he was actually gentle, almost affectionate."

"God, no, Claire. That wasn't a problem," Stewart said. "We've never done anything like this before and you kept things from getting crazy. Both you girls were terrific--a couple of sex maniacs. On top of that, I enjoyed screwing you myself."

"The short guy with the fat dick sure was something," Claire said. "I'm glad I let him fuck me in the ass. Boy, that was a trip. It felt like I had a baseball bat up there."

"I hope he didn't hurt you. He's having troubles at home. He claims that his wife tells him his dick is too big and grudgingly gives him the occasional hand job."

"He didn't hurt me one bit. You know me," Claire said, laughing. "I was coming after his first half-dozen strokes."

"He had you a couple of times too, didn't he Beth?"

"Yeah. At first, I didn't know if I'd be able to take him on, but fortunately he was gentle and I really enjoyed having him do me after I got accustomed to his size. By the way, what does he do for a living?"

"Jerry's a cardiologist," Stewart said. "For obvious reasons, we call him Shorty."

"You're kidding," Claire said. "A fucking heart doctor. Well, I'll be damned."

"All the guys are professional men. In addition to the good doctor, you ladies were screwed by a veterinarian, an accountant, and another dentist."

"They were pretty generous with racist trash-talk for professional men," I said.

"That kind of surprised me too, but one of them told me they'd been watching a "Blacks on Blondes" DVD that I rented for them. I didn't preview it before I gave it to them. After all, I have my very own blondes and you girls are real--no lame porno shit for me."

"That's a nice thing to say," I said, putting his hand on my muff. "Flattering us like that will likely get you laid."

"All I knew about the video was that it featured black men and white women which seemed appropriate subject matter for the evening. Then, come to find out, those black actors make trashing their white sluts an art form. The guys were just parroting that stupid shit back thinking that was the way white women like to be treated. I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be," I said. "It was a sexy novelty and added to my enjoyment. How come you've never treated me like a slut?"

"Would you like me to?"

I kissed his cheek and put my hand over his which was still in my crotch. "Just keep on treating me the way you do. I like that a lot."

"Funny, but that talk kind of turned me on too," Claire said. "We all knew it was just nonsense."

"Well I'm glad you feel that way. But if we all get together again, I'll ask them to tone it down."

"Speaking of getting together," I said. "If Shorty needs a little more first aid to help him deal with his lack of sex at home I might be willing to oblige. Screwing him was definitely a trip. His poor wife doesn't know what she's missing."

"Maybe we could do him together," Claire said, as we pulled into our driveway. "I'll bet we could really ring his chimes."

"Why don't you two stay over," I said. "It's late, and I don't like sleeping alone."

"How about it, Claire. Would you like to stay?" Stewart asked.

"I always like sleeping with Beth. But, what about your kids?"

"They're staying over with friends," I said, unlocking the door. "They both love roller coasters, so they're going to Cedar Point Amusement Park on Sunday. They won't be home until they've been on every ride and that'll be late afternoon. We'll have plenty of time to enjoy a wicked party of our own."

"That sounds good to me," Stewart said, giving my sex an affectionate squeeze. "Let's get cleaned up and go to bed."

We showered together, and despite the sexy remarks about partying, after drying one another off we fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up horny, as always, and after I gave Stewart a bit of head he rose to the occasion. I straddled his hips and took him in me. When I began to ride him, Claire awoke.

"Is this a private event or can I join in?"

"Please do," Stewart said. "The only thing I like better than fucking one of you women is screwing you two at a time. Why don't you sit on my face, Claire. You know how much I love having you do that."

She did as he suggested and our excellent stud paced himself and succeeded in giving us each a delightful orgasm. To thank him Claire and I double-teamed him blowing him until he came in our mouths and on our faces.

When Rick got back from his trip he wanted to hear every detail of my adventure. As I'd promised I told him the whole gory story and it was obvious that he was intrigued.

"It sure sounds like you had fun. I wish I could have been there. I would have loved to see you and Claire doing that big-dicked guy."

"He was definitely different, honey. If we do something like this again, I'll make sure you're included."

"I'd like that," he said.

About ten days later, I got a call from Stewart. "You really made an impression on Jerry. He's called me several times, pestering me. He wants to get together with you again."

"Like I told you, I'd be up for that. Claire and I could meet him..."

He interrupted. "He's only interested in you."

"Really. That's strange. I got the impression he enjoyed Claire a lot."

"That's right. He told me how much he enjoyed her, but he has something different in mind. Did you tell him Rick gets off on watching other men fuck you?"

"I might have said something about that."

"Well, that's what he wants. He wants to screw you while your husband is watching."

"Oh, my," I said. "I'll check with Rick, but I'm sure he'll want to do this. Can you tell me how he wants to set it up? It wouldn't be convenient to entertain him at our place."

"He was pretty explicit about the arrangements. He wants to take you both out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. That way he can meet Rick and get to know you both a little better. He wants to make sure that all three of you are comfortable with that scenario before things get serious."

"That sounds good to me," I said. "Not only do I get screwed, I get dinner too."

"Such a deal, huh. There's more. After dinner, his plan is for the three of you to retire to your cozy bedroom where you and Jerry will have sex while Rick watches."

"So far so good," I said. "I don't think I'll have any trouble selling that to Rick."

"One more detail. After Jerry is done screwing you, he wants Rick to have sex with you. He says he wants to watch your husband getting sloppy seconds on you knowing that it's Jerry's sperm in his wife's well-used pussy. I don't know why, but it appears that this is a big deal for him. So, not wanting to spoil his little drama, I didn't tell him that you and I and Rick do that all the time."

"Christ, that's explicit enough. Just having you tell me all this shit is making me wet."

"That's my girl. So, that's what he's looking for." "Yeah," I said. "I know what he's looking for all right. He's looking to tap my pussy again and have Rick be our audience while he does it. That sounds pretty good to me. I'll talk to my hubby this evening and get back to you."

We were in bed when I told Rick about Jerry's proposition and his response was just what I anticipated-- major enthusiasm to say the least.

"Shit, honey. This has all the elements that turn us both on. Call Stewart and see if we can get together soon. How about Saturday night?"

The next morning I informed Stewart about our decision. When he got back to me a bit later, he said, "God, Beth. I feel like your pimp. You got something to write with?"

"Just a sec," I said, rummaging for a pen.

"Okay. Here goes. You and Rick have a dinner date. It's for seven o'clock on Saturday at David's Restaurant. That's in the Marriot downtown at the Key Center. Jerry's arranged for a room there. He says to plan on spending the night. He'll meet you guys in the lobby at six-thirty and show you to the room to drop off your overnight bag before you go to dinner."

"This guy is definitely into organization," I said. "Did he say how he wanted me to dress? I assume my Cat Woman costume wouldn't be appropriate."

He laughed. "No, I've been to that restaurant. Folks dress up when they dine there. I know he likes red and you look terrific in that dress I've seen you wearing."

"Okay, Stewart. Tell him we'll be there. By the way, you make a very good pimp."

On Saturday, just before six-thirty, we pulled up in front of the hotel. Rick got our bag out of the back before the valet took the car. We walked into the lobby and when Jerry saw me he flashed us a wide smile. As we approached each other Rick put a proprietary arm around my waist. I wasn't sure why he did that, but guessed it was an act of possession or something.

In his dark-blue, three-piece suit, even as short as he was, Jerry looked the part of a professional man. I towered over him in my heels and actually had to bend down to offer him my cheek. When his lips brushed my skin their touch sent a shiver of memories through me. He may have been the shortest man I'd ever screwed, but he packed a punch--and the right equipment. Tonight, he looked very handsome and very black and I wanted him very much.

I'd forgotten how dark he was. His skin glistened in the light. It was going to be a trip having Rick watch this compact, jet-black man make love to me with his giant schlong. The lust worms in my groin changed to butterflies and took flight.

"You look gorgeous this evening, Cat Woman--such a lovely gown. You're even more beautiful than I remembered."

"I'm not Cat Woman tonight, Jerry. Tonight I'm Beth and this is my husband, Rick."

The men shook hands. "I'm very pleased to meet you, Rick. I want to thank you and your lovely wife for indulging me. I hope you're looking forward to this evening as much as I am."

"She's told me a good deal about her previous get together with you and I expect that this will be very...entertaining."

"I assure you. I'll do my best to please you both. Come along now and I'll show you to the room. We can leave your things there before we go down to dinner."

Picking up our little bag he led the way and we rode the elevator up to the tenth floor. When he opened the door of a room half-way down the hall with a card key we stepped into a very pretty room. A king-sized bed pretty much dominated the space. At its foot was a comfortable-looking chair and I saw Rick check it out. That would likely be where he'd spend some time a bit later.

When the door closed, Jerry turned to Rick, and said, "I'm really excited that you two agreed to meet me. When we were together before Beth told me that not only do you let her go with other men, but you also like to watch when they're having sex with her."

"What she told you is true," Rick said. "That's why we're here."

"And I'm very happy about that. After your beautiful wife told me about your quirk I've been obsessed with the images that appear in my mind. I picture me making love to her and envision you perhaps cheering us on while you witness your spouse's passion, her enjoyment as I fuck her. In my imagination you tell me how much you like seeing my black body covering her whiteness. The possibility that my fantasy could become reality so overwhelmed me that I couldn't resist. I called Stewart and asked him to contact Beth and give her my proposal."

"I'm glad you did," Rick said. "What Beth told you is true. Seeing her with a lover is always a special treat for me. I'm a hardcore voyeur. I'm just sorry I couldn't have been there when you and your friends partied with her and Claire."

Jerry smiled. "Good. I hoped that might be the case. Tonight, my sincerest wish for is for you to enjoy yourself as much as your wife and I will. Do you, as her husband, have boundaries I need to observe?"

"Beth's told me how exciting it was for her to be with you and your friends, and in particular, how much she enjoyed you. She wanted to be with you again and that's why we're here. I like pleasing my wife. She's an independent woman, but we're partners for life. We make decisions together, like us coming here tonight, but she sets her own limits. Whatever the two of you decide you'd like to do will be fine by me. She told me you that and your friends used some pretty crude language."

"I'm sorry about that and It won't happen..."

"No," Rick said. "She liked it. Please--talk dirty to her."

"Maybe later." He smiled. "So you want me use gutter language when we're making love, Beth."

"That was a new experience for me," I said, "a sexy novelty and I hope you'll talk to me that way tonight."

"I'll certainly try, Beth. Right now, I'd like your husband's permission to touch you like a lover. Maybe even steal a kiss. Then we'll go to dinner."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers