Beth's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be my guest," Rick said, smiling at me. "I'll regard watching you two as my appetizer."

The poor guy was so needy that I felt sorry for him, so I said, "We could skip dinner and begin now. I wouldn't mind."

He put his arms around me and pulled me tight against his body. I'm only five-foot-four, but in my three-inch, stiletto heels, I was perhaps five inches taller than he, so I lowered my face and we kissed, his full lips brushing mine ever so gently.

"There's no need to hurry," he said. "We have all night and I plan to savor every moment that we're together, you lovely promiscuous wife." He kissed me again and this time his tongue touched my lips. I opened and let him fill my mouth with it. Then I pushed my hips against him feeling his growing erection against my thigh. His hands slid down my back to hold my ass and press me against himself. He finally broke our kiss and took a deep breath. Then, as if struggling with himself, he released me and stepped back.

"Beth, my sexual attraction to you is even stronger than I remembered. I was concerned that I might have magnified your sensuality in my mind, but happily, I was wrong. You are more exciting in person than my treasured memories of you. God, Rick. You're so lucky to have a wife like Beth--such a passionate woman. She is really turning me on," he said, gesturing at his tented trousers.

"She's very good at that," my husband said.

"Let's go to dinner and get to know each other better before we take this any further," Jerry said, adjusting the front of his pants. Rick did the same.

Downstairs, Jerry spoke to the Maitre d' and I saw money change hands. We were shown to a secluded table with a banquette for two on one side, and a comfortable chair opposite. I slipped onto the bench seat and indicated that Jerry should join me. He looked inquiringly at Rick who nodded then slid in next to me.

Like our encounter in Boston, over the course of the next couple of hours we ate and chatted and laughed learning more about one another. And, just as in Boston, the leisurely dinner accompanied by touching and flirting and plenty of wine was very effective foreplay.

We began with appetizers--a dozen oysters on the half-shell of course. Rick smiled as Jerry fed me the raw shellfish--shades of Boston. He only had two while Jerry and I split the other ten. Our host ordered a bottle of white wine from France a Sauvignon Blanc from the Sancerre region. I know that for a fact, because I still have the label which came off in the ice bucket. The wine was delicious, a perfect accompaniment for the oysters.

"Would you mind if I told you what prompted my invitation to you and your lovely wife, Rick. My side of the story, as it were," Jerry said.

"I'd like to hear that," Rick said.

"Fine. Here's to an exciting evening," Jerry said, raising his glass. They both smiled at me and we drank. "About a month ago, our regular circle of friends met for a friendly game of poker. There are six of us, all black professional men, and we get together fairly regularly. My good friend Stewart whom I've known since he started his practice is one of the group. After the game that night, he came right out and told us that he had a lady friend, a married white woman, who was interested in meeting a half-dozen black men for no-holds-barred sex."

"That would be Claire. She's quite adventurous," Rick said.

"At first, we were taken aback. Our group had never done anything of this nature before, so none of us committed to anything that night. But, like myself, curiosity and lust overcame caution and four of us called Stewart separately to say we'd help entertain his lady." He patted my thigh and refilled our glasses emptying the bottle.

"Do you like this wine, Beth? Should I order another bottle?"

"Please do, Jerry. This is delicious and and I'm enjoying this a lot. I like hearing your take on our adventure. I've shared my side of the story with Rick so don't worry about revealing details he hasn't heard. I have no secrets from him."

"I'll speak freely then, my dear," he said, signalling for another bottle. "Something else that had a bearing on my decision to meet with Claire--such a pretty name for a very pretty lady--is the fact that my wife is no longer interested in sex and I was at a loss to know where to turn for some physical satisfaction. The idea of hiring women for sex is repugnant to me. After considering Stewart's proposal I decided this event was an opportunity I simply couldn't pass up."

The wine came and after the steward opened it he refilled our glasses. "Perhaps we should order our dinners now. Are you hungry, Beth?"

"I am," I said, resting my hand on his thigh, "and dinner isn't the only thing I'm hungry for." He beamed at me.

"I'm happy to hear you say that," he said, asking the waiter for menus. After perusing mine for about three minutes I decided on lamb chops and a tossed salad. I needed something that would sit easily in my stomach and not fill me up too much. My lover would certainly take care of the filling-up later. The guys ordered steaks, baked potatoes, and salads.

The second bottle of white wine was disappearing faster than the first and Jerry ordered a Cabernet to go with dinner.

"Do you mind if I ask why your wife doesn't want to have sex any more?" Rick asked.

"It's kind of an embarassing problem, but the fact is she claims my penis is too big for her."

"She doesn't know what she's missing," I said. "Your penis is wonderful."

He smiled at me, showing about a square foot of white teeth then turned to Rick. "Your lovely wife had no trouble coping with my size. Did you, my darling?"

"No problem at all," I said, feeling like an actress in a Fellini flick. This shit was unreal. Here we were, the three of us sitting at a table in an upscale restaurant, a husband, a wife, and her prospective lover, who just happened to be a black man, having a frank conversation about him and me having sex. What was even better was that all three of us knew before this evening was over our dark host would be fucking me while Rick watched him do it. My husband gave me a cockeyed smile.

Our salads arrived and hungry as I was I wolfed mine down.

"To continue my story, Stewart called and told us a second woman, like the first married and white, would be joining her friend. He went on to say that he knew both women intimately and that we were in for a treat."

"He was right about that," Rick said.

"The evening of our get-together I was nervous and happy that Stewart had taken care of the arrangements. When you ladies finally arrived, I was amazed and very pleased. I don't know what I expected a couple of fortyish housewives I suppose. But the instant you and your stunning friend, Claire, stepped through the door, I knew I had to have you. You were elegant, Beth, a sexual icon, standing there in your Cat Woman costume."

Dinner arrived at that point and while we were being served the wine steward brought fresh glasses and then poured us each a glass of red. The path leading to me getting screwed was meandering and my lover was moving down it at a snail's pace, but Jerry's sex talk was approaching the explicit part of our evening and I had high hopes that would speed him up.

Jerry took a bite of steak chewed and swallowed and then washed it down with a generous dollop of wine. After dabbing at his sexy lips with his napkin, he continued. "So, we paired up, Rick. Two guys on each girl and I was fortunate to share your lovely wife with one of my friends. Together we removed Beth's costume and when she was naked one thing led to another. I wish you could have been there to see her in action. My friend enjoyed Beth's expert oral talents while I had intercourse with her in what is commonly referred to as the 'doggy' position."

"Hell, I wish I could have seen the entire party."

"If we do something like that again, I'll try to include you. Where was I? Oh, yes. During our threesome, I learned that you not only allow your lovely spouse to have lovers, but you also enjoy seeing her having sex with them. The circumstances surrounding my discovery were more hardcore than what I mentioned upstairs. When I asked her that question, about whether you liked watching, her mouth was full of my friend's penis, but she managed to nod in the affirmative. This is good wine. Should I order us another bottle?"

"I'd like another glass," I said, amused by Rick's expression as he listened to this clinical and rather pedantic description of me sucking and fucking two men. Having Jerry tell us about that night was bringing it back to life for me. That had been an exciting encounter and I wasn't surprised to find that he was turning me on. I was definitely heating up. I could feel myself getting wet, but I could wait. I wanted to see where he was leading us. Rick and I exchanged glances, his half-smile and slight nod told me that he too was intrigued with our strange host and his peculiar and sexy narrative.

The fourth bottle of wine came just as we finished dinner. That wasn't a problem. The steward opened the bottle and filled our glasses. Rick and I sat sipping and listening to Jerry, and hopefully, heading toward our main event.

"That entire evening was a delightful surprise. I enjoyed every moment right from the introduction of the two lovely ladies to the utter carnality of our communal rutting. After Beth and I experienced our first delightful and mutual climax my friend and I traded places with the other two other fellows who had just enjoyed Claire's favors. I was amazed when she volunteered to share an anal encounter with me. That delight was something I'd only experienced one time before--a long time ago. I don't have words to describe how much I enjoyed fucking Claire's lovely ass."

"She is amazing. Isn't she. I think she prefers anal over vaginal intercourse," Rick said.

"That's what your wife told me. After a brief rest while us guys watched your wife and Claire indulge in some lesbian loveplay, I joined my friends in various acts of intercourse with both of the girls. Toward the end of the evening, the finale for Beth and me was when she helped me achieve another erection and we had relations one last time. This was a special treat for me. We indulged in face-to-face intercourse, very tender, very intimate, ending in a spectacular climax for both of us." He paused and we all took another swallow of wine.

"I hope you two are going to give me an instant replay tonight," Rick said.

Jerry smiled at me and I nodded. Then he looked at my husband and said, "I think you can plan on that, Rick."

"Good, I'm really looking forward to seeing that."

"And you're going to get an eyeful, honey" I said, giving Jerry a light kiss on the cheek.

"So Beth's remark about me liking to watch her have sex with other men made you decide that you wanted to get together with us two rather than, say, having her and Claire together. Right."

"That's right. After the party, I found myself dwelling on Beth's revelation and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to fuck your lady with you watching. How do you two deal with jealousy, Rick? I doubt that many husbands enjoy seeing their wives have sex with other men and I presume she's seen you with other women."

"Your presumption is correct. For instance, the lovely Claire and I enjoy each other regularly and I have other lovers as well. The secret to our relationship is that Beth and I separate sex and love. We love one another and have sex with our friends--and I like to watch her in action."

"I see," he said. "That's interesting. Too bad my wife would never agree to such a straightforward arrangement. I think she'd be a happier woman if she had good sex." He sat back poured the last of the wine into our glasses and smiled at Rick.

"Your relationship is remarkable and I'm glad it works for you. The proof of that is having you two here with me as the three of us look forward to a night of carnal delight. You, Rick, are going to witness me fucking your beautiful wife in every position I can dream up and for as many times as I can manage." He turned to me then put his hand under the table and rested it on my thigh.

"That sounds fantastic," Rick said, "and what's even better, this time I'll be right there to see you doing it."

"How about it, you cheating wife. Is that what you want too?"

"God, yes, lover. I want you to screw me until I can't see straight."

"Good, it's simple then, Beth. All I have to do to make you both happy is fuck you silly. This is a winner for all three of us, Rick. Now that I've told you about making love to your sexy wife, it's time to show you how excited she becomes when we have sex."

Rick nodded and said, "I'm ready. Let's go."

Jerry folded his napkin and signalled for the check. After signing it he looked over at Rick and smiled then he raised his glass. "To us," he said and we drained our glasses.

"Are you ready, Beth?" he asked, sliding his hand up my thigh under my dress and cupping my mound. "My goodness. She's really wet, Rick."

Shivering in anticipation, I said, "I can't wait another minute."

"Okay, Rick," he said. "Let's take this cheating cunt of yours upstairs so I can fuck her brains out."

We shared the elevator with another couple and we didn't mess around on the way up, but that changed the moment the door to our room closed behind us and I kicked off my heels so Jerry and I would be eye-to-eye.

He took me in his arms and kissed me, his full soft lips pressing on mine, our mouths opening to each other, tongues tasting. I put my hands on his ass, pressing him against me, feeling the heat of his delicious hard-on burning against my belly.

Rick settled into his chair caught my eye and smiled at me--a happy camper.

Tasting my lover's mouth made me want more, so I sank to my knees and unzipped his pants. I reached in and extracted his beautiful, black whopper from his shorts. I gave the head of it a lingering kiss as I held his shaft in both hands.

"Holy shit," Rick said. "Now that's a cock. Are you sure you haven't bitten off more than you can chew?"

"You know I don't chew on cocks, honey. I just suck them." I looked up at Jerry and jerked his hard-on with both hands. "Do you like having me touch you, lover?"

"Immensely," he said, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Rick laughed. "Immense is a rather good choice of words, considering the size of your prick. Tell me, Jerry. Do you ever feel faint when you get a hard-on--you know--from all that blood rushing into your cock?"

"Never have and that's not going to happen tonight," he said, moaning as I licked the purple knob on the end of his dick while gazing up at him.

"You have such beautiful eyes, Beth. I like having you look up at me while you're licking my cock, you blue-eyed whore. I want you to see that you're making love to a black man's dick." I was surprised at the pleasurable jolt I got from his crude comment. After I spent several minutes kissing and licking him from his balls to his knob, he put his hands on my head. I knew what he wanted, and opening as wide as I could, I took the entire head of it into my mouth.

"That's perfect, you lovely slut wife. Suck my dick and show your husband how much you love having it in your mouth." He tasted good and felt even better--silky-smooth against my tongue.

"That's one amazing cock, Beth. I can see why you wanted to be with Jerry again. I've never seen anything like the dick you've got jammed in your face. You'd have to unhinge your jaw like a snake to get it in any deeper."

"Your sweet cock-sucker is doing just fine, Rick. The sexy tongue and hot mouth you love to kiss are pleasing me very much," Jerry said, looking me in the eyes and stroking my cheek.

"Would you like to come in my mouth?" I asked, jerking his cock with both hands and running my tongue around the head. "You didn't get a chance to do that the last time we were together."

"I'd love to. That would help relieve the pressure I'm feeling. I'm so damned hot I'd never last long enough to make you come if we started fucking right away. How about it, Rick? Are you ready to see me empty my nuts in your wanton bitch's hot mouth?"

"Oh, yeah, Jerry. Give it to her."

"I want you to swallow my sperm when I come, you cheating cunt. That way we'll all know that you have my black sperm in your belly."

"With pleasure," I said. "I love the taste of come. Let's get these pants off you so I can do my best work." I undid his belt buckle and helped him out of his pants and shorts. Then I settled down in front of him and checked to make sure Rick had a good view. "How's this, honey. Can you see okay?"

"That's perfect, Beth. Now blow his socks off."

"Okay, guys. Leave the driving to me," I said and went to work. If he was as hot as he claimed, this wouldn't take long. Holding him in my mouth, I rolled my tongue around the head of his cock while I masturbated him, maintaining eye contact until his dark, brown eyes closed. It only took about five minutes before he let out a shout and then the result of two weeks of anticipation, plus a couple of hours of sexy talk, surged out of his nuts and into my mouth.

He held my head steady as come jetted from his cock. I swallowed his semen. Gulping down squirt after squirt. This guy was so full of come that he got ahead of me and a strand escaped my mouth. When he saw it drooling down my chin Jerry surprised me. He reached his hand down and caught his sperm before it soiled my red dress. Taking his hand, I licked every drop from his pink palm.

I glanced over at Rick. His pants were around his ankles and he was jerking his cock as he watched us.

"Bravo," he said, giving me a thumbs up. "That was so fucking hot, Beth. You were a sight with his black dick jammed in your face and your red lips stretched tight around his shaft. I nearly came along with him."

I milked the last drops of come from Jerry's dick and caught them on my tongue. I made a show of swallowing them, then looked up at him, and licked my lips.

"Good to the last drop," I said, kissing his softening cock."

"Beth, not only are you a marvelous cocksucker, you're a very nasty girl. Look at your cheating wife, Rick. She's so pretty in her red gown down on her knees making love to my black dick. I'd like to see you kiss her now that she's just sucked me off. Do you think you could do that?"

"Sure," he said, getting out of his chair and onto his knees beside me. He put an arm around me as I milked a couple more drops from Jerry's cock and let them fall on my outstretched tongue. Then I turned to him and we kissed. When our mouths opened to each other I shared that last bit of semen with my husband.

Jerry put his hand on my head and stroked my hair. "Your wife is beautiful, Rick and so very wicked. I really enjoyed coming in your blonde cocksucker's mouth. Can you taste me on her tongue?"

"Yeah," he answered. "And after you come in her I'll taste you in her cunt."

"I'm looking forward to that. I've enjoyed having you watch her suck my cock so much that I can hardly wait to have you see me fuck her."

"She does give good head, doesn't she?"

"She sure does and I loved every second I was in her hot mouth. You're lucky to have such a talented wife," he said, brushing my hair aside so my husband could see me rubbing his slippery, ebony dick on my come-slick cheek. I turned loose of his cock then reached up loosened his tie.

"Let's finish getting you naked, you handsome stud," I said, unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. I even removed his socks. Then I paused for a moment to admire his compact coal-black body before leaning over and kissing his softened cock another time.

Rick got up and quickly removed his clothes. For a change, I was the only one still dressed.