Beth's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay. We can take a short break. I've got her ass pretty well opened. By the way, I'm curious," Jerry said, removing his fingers from my butt and taking his glass from Rick. "How did you two educated, smart, attractive people begin fucking other folks?"

"That's an interesting story," Rick said, handing me my wine and lying down again. "I'll let Beth tell it."

"I jumped to a wrong conclusion that has had amazing consequences. For example, look at us, we're here together sharing a very sexy time and it's all because I made a mistake. I'll keep it short. Rick came back from a business trip and in the course of doing his laundry I found a soiled thong panty mixed in with it. Needless to say, it was not mine. So in a fit of anger, I drove across town, got a hotel room, picked up two strange men, and got the shit fucked out of me. Come to find out, Rick hadn't cheated on me. His bag had been switched. Well, I couldn't get un-fucked and I had enjoyed my threesome immensely, so I decided to seduce my husband into participating in group sex. I was successful and we've been fucking other people ever since. End of story."

"I see. And when did you realize that you're a voyeur, Rick?"

"During our first adventure together a return engagement with the two guys she'd screwed I discovered how much I enjoy watching Beth have sex with other guys." He smiled and raised his glass. "It just gets better and better as we go along."

"Here's to Beth and you," Jerry said, emptying his glass. "Drink up, I've got another bottle, You two are the most exciting sexual discovery I've ever made. Beth, you're wonderful--a totally wanton slut."

"I like to have fun," I said, giving his cock a squeeze.

"Well, having sex with you certainly qualifies as dirty good fun in my book. Until you walked through the door at that orgy, I never dreamed I'd meet a woman who enjoys lust as much as you do. You being married makes it even better. Tonight has been wonderful. Like you pointed out, I've already come in your mouth and your cunt. And watching your husband suck my sperm from your pussy really added to my enjoyment. We've shared some delightfully depraved sex, I'd say."

"I agree," Rick said. "It's been great fun and we're not finished yet."

"Isn't that terrific. I'm really looking forward to sticking my black cock between these lovely white ass cheeks," he said, patting my butt, "and fucking your shameless slut's asshole. Are you ready to see that?"

"Hell, yes. Fuck her ass good, Jerry," he said and they clinked glasses. "I'll give her some more wine so she'll be a little buzzed when you shove that dick of yours up her butt."

"Give me some credit, honey," I said. "Dan and Stewart have both done my ass and they're not small. Going into this arrangement, I told you I planned to do whatever Jerry wants and he wants my ass. So I'm going to do my best to make my stud happy."

"That's my girl. Have another drink, my beautiful slut," Rick said, emptying the bottle into my glass. I could tell I'd reached my limit, so I sipped this one, listening to the guys talk about me like I wasn't even there.

"Do you fuck her butt often, Rick?"

"I do her that way fairly frequently mostly when she's in her period and maybe two or three more times a month--just for fun. We both like anal."

"Good. She said she's taken on Stewart and another guy. I don't know about the other guy, but Stewart's pretty well hung, so she's no stranger to having big dick up her butt."

"That's right. I've watched both Stewart and Dan fuck her ass a number of times and she loves having them do her."

"That's good. I certainly wouldn't want to hurt her. Like I told you, I fucked her friend Claire at our party and that was such an incredible experience that it made me want to butt-fuck your cheating slut of a wife."

"You'll enjoy her. As for Claire, she's a special case. I fucked her ass the first time we got together. She used me as a warm-up, getting me to open her up so she could take on Stewart. The lady seems to actually prefer anal over vaginal intercourse."

"That's the impression I got too. I'd like to do her again," he said.

Turning to me, he said, "I've had so much fun fucking you, you sweet slut, that I just might try and get Stewart to set something up. How would you like that? You and me together with Claire and your husband"

"That could be fun," I said.

"I'd like that," Rick said. "But in the meantime, Beth is right here. And from what I can see she's ready to get screwed. Just be gentle and go slow. She'll give you one helluva ride."

Jerry looked down at Rick's cock which was hard and dripping again after their ass-fucking conversation. "I think your wife and I had better get it on then so you can screw your whore's cunt and get a little relief. The pace of this evening must be making you pretty edgy."

Rick nodded, and said, "You're right about that. I'd really like a chance to fuck her, but a deal's a deal. I promised her to you until you're done with her. However if you wouldn't mind me helping out, I've shared Beth with other guys. She and I get together in a sixty-nine with her on top. That way we give each other oral while her lover fucks her ass or pussy or both. I can keep her hot and bothered with my tongue while you're fucking her. She almost always reaches an anal climax when we do it this way."

"What a delightfully depraved way to share your woman. I like it. Let's give it a try. Please, give me some head, Beth. I'm still a little too soft."

I finished the last of my wine and then went down on him. Jerry promptly rose to the occasion. Rick and I got in position and he began eating me. Jerry got behind me and I felt his dick touch my anus.

"Not so fast, lover," I said. "You'll need to help me out a little more. Put your fingers in my pussy and get them wet then use them to open me up again." He did as I asked and it didn't take long before they worked their magic. I was ready. "Put your cock in my pussy and get it nice and wet then spit in my crack. That should do it."

I gasped as he thrust into my vagina. God, this monster was about to go up my ass? I concentrated on relaxing the way Claire had taught me.

When he pulled out of me, my husband's tongue replaced his dick and provided an excellent distraction heating me up nicely as Jerry's cock found my anus again. Holding my hips so I couldn't escape, he pushed forward and the pressure increased until I heard myself moaning.

"More spit," I said between moans. Rick made this a team effort by spreading the cheeks of my ass. Jerry kept pushing until I felt the head of his dick pop into me. From experience, I knew the hardest part was over.

"Wait a few moments, lover," I said. "Give me a chance to get used to having you up there before you begin fucking me." Rick continued eating my pussy and I rewarded him by giving him some more head, but not enough to make him come. I wanted him to fuck me after Jerry finished with me. After a minute or two, his magic tongue made my hips move and my anal invader began crowding into me.

The three of us heated up quickly with our pace increasing until my lover was pounding my ass. My entire groin was on fire. I couldn't tell if my climaxes were vaginal or anal, but I didn't care. They were all wonderful.

As before, Jerry bellowed, then grabbed my hips and released in me. He continued holding my ass, thrusting slowly but deeply as he ejaculated. He stayed in me caressing my breasts and kissing my neck until he softened. When he pulled out of me, I kissed Rick's cock and rolled over on my back.

"Thank, god. It's my turn now," he said, climbing between my thighs.

"Are you going to fuck her ass or her pussy?" Jerry asked.

"Some of each," Rick said, entering me. "I'll start in her pussy and finish in her ass."

To my surprise, I managed to come again. It was late--well past midnight and now that we'd all been satisfied we were finished for the night. We pulled up the covers and with me in the middle we cuddled together and went to sleep. I drifted off, my crotch sticky with the semen of my two lovers.

When I awoke, horny as always, I touched myself and discovered that I was a little bit sore, but not enough to keep me from getting laid. Reaching down, I took both my lovers' cocks in hand. As they came awake, I was pleased to have them both stand at attention for me. Rick suggested that a proper way to start the day was for them to double-fuck me and they did. Jerry fucked my pussy and Rick pleasured my ass. I may have been sore, but, boy, did I come.

Jerry called down for room service and ordered juice and coffee. When the tray arrived, Rick and I retreated to the bathroom to brush our teeth while Jerry threw on a robe and let the waiter in.

We sipped coffee until the carafe ran out. We were still naked and I was seated cross-legged on the bed when I noticed Jerry eyeing my pussy.

Before that could go any further, I said, "You two have used me up. I'm too sore for any more screwing."

"We've got to get going," Rick said. "But if you're up for it, Jerry, there's one more wicked little thing Beth enjoys."

"And what would that be?"

"She really gets off on having her lovers come on her face."

"Is this true?" he asked, looking at me. I nodded. "God, Beth, I've run out of gutter language to describe what a nasty girl you are. Let's do it."

I got on my knees and they stood in front of me and jerked off until they both unloaded on me. As always, I enjoyed every drop. The guys turned me into a sticky mess with semen running down my face and dripping onto my breasts. I gathered some of their come on my fingers and sucked them clean then reached up and took their cocks--one in each hand.

"Amazing. I had no idea coming on a woman's face would be this exciting," Jerry said, reaching down to smear more semen across my cheeks. "Just look at your gorgeous bitch, Rick Even covered in come she's beautiful." Pulling me to my feet, he said, "I don't care if she's covered in semen. I have to kiss your wicked slut again." I gave his cock a squeeze as he cupped my come-slippery breast and kissed me. Once more, his sexy tongue invaded my mouth. After a minute or so he drew back.

"Is that come I'm tasting in your mouth?"

"Well, duh," I said. "You watched me lick it off my fingers."

He smiled at me. "Well, it's not half bad," he said to Rick. He grinned. "It must be mine."

"Yeah, right," I said. "You watched Rick eat my cream pie. All my lovers do that for me."

"Even Stewart?" I nodded. "And I eat their come out of other girl's pussies. I love the taste of the stuff."

He let go of my damp breast and licking his fingers, he said, "I think I could acquire a taste for this." He grinned at Rick. "I know this is mine."

"Whatever, it's all good when it's in or on a woman. I hate to be a spoil sport, but we have to get going Let's shower together." And we did.

Rick and I had brought casual clothes, so we got dressed and said our goodbyes. The guys shook hands and Jerry said, "I believe I told you that your wife and Claire are the only white women I've ever fucked, but they won't be the last. Thanks to you and your delightfully promiscuous wanton, Rick, I'll never be able to look at another man's wife, black or white, without speculating as to whether or not she's a cheating bitch and if I can fuck her."

Jerry and I shared a last passionate kiss and I got a final mouthful of tongue as he told me once more how much he'd enjoyed having me.

"I hope I get a chance to fuck your sexy lady again, Rick."

"That'll be her decision," my husband said.

"I understand and if we don't hook up again, Beth. I don't want you to forget," he said. "Whenever you let another man fuck you, I want you to remember what I told you. You'll always be my black-cock whore."

I laughed. "You can bet I'll remember this night for a long time." Then we left and after retrieving the car headed for home.

"That was one hell of a night. Wasn't it," Rick said.

"Yes, it was. He promised to screw the shit out of me and he sure delivered. He came in my mouth, my pussy, and my ass. A girl can't ask for any better than that. I enjoyed myself thoroughly. How about you? Did you have fun seeing him do me?"

"Honey, I always enjoy watching other men fuck you, but this guy added an extra dimension. I wonder if he has any idea how quirky he is."

"It's hard for a person to see one's self through another's eyes."

"Yeah. But I was the observer and what I saw was a man who was doing his best to dominate you."

"He tried, didn't he. Maybe that's just his way. After all, he's a doctor and they're used to giving orders. I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed being submissive."

"I could see you were getting off on that."

"Going along with him was a good decision. With him in control the sex was terrific. In addition, I was also curious to see what he'd do to me next."

"Well, you're curiosity wasn't the only thing that got satisfied," he said, reaching over and putting a hand on my mound. "He took very good care of your sweet snatch too."

"Oh, yeah," I said, covering his hand with mine. "I've got a very happy pussy."

"Still, I was kind of surprised when you let him boss you around."

"It amused me to cooperate and see where he would lead. You might have noticed that when his long, drawn-out, approach got to be a drag I made him rescue me from boredom with a terrific fuck."

Rick laughed. "I saw you do that. You did cut to the chase. It was cool seeing your short, black lover crawl all over your body and screw the hell out of you. He's really well-built, very muscular for his size. And that cock of his... What can I say? He needs to be strong just to pack that whopper around. Do you think you'll be seeing him again?"

"After that description, I think you're the one who's up for a return engagement, but at the moment, I have to say no. I doubt that another encounter with him would be much different from this, but you know me, that could change. When my itches need scratching, I might reconsider."

"How about that crude talk and racist crap? I didn't expect you to encourage that."

"You know how much I love being talked to when I'm screwing. Dan routinely does that when we're together, and while the stuff he whispers in my ear isn't racist, it sure as hell isn't a celebration of feminist values either."

Rick laughed again and said, "I suspect that Jerry's chatter about his black cock, plus all those comments about fucking my white wife and references to your promiscuity, was more domination crap, perhaps even the mark of an inferiority complex."

"You could be right. Heaven knows, my relationship with Stewart isn't like that. When we're together, we're color blind."

"At the same time, we've all remarked on that extra dimension of lechery that a black man fucking a white woman adds. The truth is that, for our society, race is still the 'gorilla in the closet'."

"Now that sounded kind of racist to me. The gorilla? Please."

"Crap, I didn't mean it that way. I'm hungry. I see a Denny's up ahead. Would my sexy wife like some breakfast?"

"I sure would," I said. "Heavy-duty screwing may scratch the itch between my legs, but it doesn't do a thing for my stomach. I'm definitely in need of a bite to eat." We stopped and enjoyed each other's company over bacon and eggs.