Beth's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another man approached and took my hand. He pulled me to my feet and then, while standing behind me, began peeling my skin-tight costume from my body. After he unclipped my bra my thin lover removed it then bent down to kiss my nipples while covering my sex with his hand.

Within moments my tights were around my ankles and I stepped out of them. My thin man kissed me again and his tongue explored my mouth thrusting deep and playing with mine as he put a finger in me.

My second lover got to his knees and slipped my thong off over my hips and now I was completely naked. His tongue replaced his buddy's finger as he buried his face in my already wet crotch. My first lover was busy sucking on my nipples and that gave me a chance to look around.

Claire was in an identical situation with one man sucking her tits and another with his face between her legs. When we smiled at one another she nodded and looked very pleased.

From his position in a comfortable chair much as a doting father would watch his daughters at a school play, Stewart looked on as his buddies double-teamed us. He smiled giving me a thumbs-up sign when he caught my eye.

Feeling a cock pressing against my belly, I looked down, and wrapped my fingers around a partially stiff dick. Its owner, my thin lover, kissed me while mauling my tits, and said, "Suck my dick, white lady." Obediently, I started to sink to my knees, but the man with his face in my crotch stopped me and steered the three of us to the closest bed. Climbing on it, I got to my knees and my blowjob guy stepped out of his shorts and positioned himself so I could give him head.

When I first looked at his inky black penis, it took a moment before it dawned on me. This guy wasn't circumsized and what I was seeing was his foreskin still concealing the head of his cock. I was instantly intrigued. I'd never sucked an uncircumsized dick, but I wouldn't be able to say that much longer.

My first sexual experience was as a Sophomore in high school and it was with a Senior boy. We had been to a dance and afterwards were making out in his car when he gave me an ultimatum. He didn't care which, but he was so hot he just had to come in my mouth or my pussy--my choice. I was pretty naive, but I liked the guy so I really wanted to please him. My Catholic parents didn't believe in birth control, but I still knew enough that I didn't want to risk getting knocked up. So I blew him and discovered that I loved how excited he got when I gave him oral sex.

So that was how I entertained my half dozen or so lovers until Rick and marriage came along. I gave them blow jobs. In return, I got fingered and eaten by them, but I was technically still a virgin when Rick and I screwed for the first time.

And now that he and I were screwing other peopl giving my lovers head had quickly become one of my favorite things. Not only did I like to have men come on my face and in my mouth--I just loved the taste of come.

I began blowing my lover, massaging his shaft with my lips and tongue, feeling him stiffen nicely until the satiny head of his cock filled my mouth. I drew back to examine my handiwork, and to tell the truth, his cock looked pretty much like any other hard-on except for the fold of skin wrapped around the shaft, kind of like a leg warmer. I kissed the head a couple of times and then licked along his shaft until I reached his foreskin which I kind of pulled at with my lips. He groaned and held my head against himself.

"You're good, bitch," he said. "You've got a very hot mouth."

"I'd like for you to come in it," I said, licking his balls. Then I took his cock in my mouth and began sucking him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that my other lover had finished undressing and he climbed on the bed behind me. He kissed my ass a couple of times and then I felt his tongue touch me and begin licking my clit insistently.

"What do you think your husband would say if he could see you, his loving wife, fucking a couple of black guys?"

Momentarily removing his cock from my mouth, I looked up at him. "What he'd say is 'Have fun, honey'."

"No shit. Well, get on it, you cheating cocksucker. I've got a nice sticky load waiting for you."

I began sucking and jerking my thin lover's cock adopting the same rhythm my pussy-licker was using on me until he suddenly quit. Then his hands gripped my hips and his cock replaced his tongue. I was eager to have him fuck me, but when the head of his dick popped into my pussy it took my breath away. I'd never had anything that huge in me before and I flinched.

"Hold still, bitch," he said, tightening his grip on my hips. "You came here to get fucked and you're about to get a man-sized, black dick in your white cunt."

The size of him had taken me by surprise and for a moment I hesitated. My god. How big was this guy's penis? I looked back over my shoulder, but all I could see was my very black lover smiling at me, "Brace yourself, slut," he said. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

I didn't have much choice. I had a man on both ends and they had me sandwiched between them. I suppose I could have jumped up or something, but I was hotter than hell and very anxious to feel that huge cock inside me. So I took a deep breath and tried to maintain a steady rhythm for my blow-job guy.

At first his penis hurt like hell as he forced it in me spreading me wide, but I was in heat and ignored the pain. Taking on all of this big black pole was my goal. My stud began to move and with every lunge of his hips it felt like he was driving a wedge into me, spreading my lips, stretching my pussy beyond belief, and filling me to the limit. When his hips touched my ass I breathed a sigh of relief. I had it made. He was all the way in me.

"How do you like that, bitch? Does your husband fill you up like this?" he asked, driving into me. My pain quickly turned to pleasure as I adjusted to him and it only took a minute until his big pole felt positively heavenly in my pussy.

"I love it," I said. "I've never been so full. Fuck me good, you black stud." He wrapped his fingers in my hair and pulled my head back as he started to move again.

"I'm going to fuck you like a dog fucks his bitch and I want you to tell me how much you want my black cock in your cheating fuck-hole." After I told him, he drove into me and I came like a house afire after only a dozen strokes.

My blow-job guy wasn't impressed as I obviously couldn't give him head while his buddy had a handful of my hair.

"Jesus, Jerry. Let go of the cunt's hair. You've got her head yanked so far back she can't even reach my dick. This white slut has a magic mouth and I want to come in it."

Jerry paused and said, "Oh, yeah. Sorry, man." He released my hair and then my blowjob guy wrapped his fingers in my hair held my head and shoved his hard-on down my throat.

"Make me come, you cocksucking bitch," he ordered, and I did my best.

Now that Jerry had lost his grip on my hair, he leaned over me, grabbed my tits, and began talking to me.

"You married white sluts came here looking for black dick, didn't you? Well, you're getting just what you wanted. Aren't you, you fancy cunt? Do you like being on your knees with two black cocks in your hot holes. Come on, cheating slut. Tell me again just how much you love black cock." I mumbled around the dick in my mouth and that seemed to satisfy him.

"I heard you tell my buddy that your husband knows his cheating cunt of a wife is out fucking a bunch of black guys. Is that right?" I nodded.

"He knows, huh. So, he's okay with you running around fucking other men and taking their come home to him in your married white cunt?" I nodded again. "Has he ever watched while another man fucks you?" Before I could nod once more my hard work finally paid off. My blowjob guy came. Holding my head, he ejaculated flooding my mouth with his hot sticky come and I gulped it down. Then I milked the last drops from his dick and caught them on my tongue showing them to him before I swallowed.

Watching me eat his friend's come did it for Jerry. Letting go of my tits, he straightened up and grasped my hips. He lunged into me and I swear my pussy hadn't been stretched like that since I'd given birth. The big difference between the natal event and now was that I sure as hell didn't come then like I did when I felt his monster hard-on begin to throb deep inside me.

"God, yes. I'm coming in you, you cheating white cunt," he said, pulling my ass against himself, thrusting even deeper into me, spreading my pussy and giving me a huge climax as he emptied his nuts in me. "I'm filling your married fuck-hole with my black come."

"That's what I want, lover. Do it. I can feel your big dick throbbing. Shoot your load in me, stud," I said, getting into the spirit of things. "Fill my hungry cunt with your come."

When he released my hips, Jerry collapsed on me, forcing me face-down to the mattress and remained in me while his cock slowly softened. Kissing my neck, he said, "You are one helluva hot woman. I hope your husband appreciates you as much as I do."

"Right now, I'm the one appreciating you," I said, "so much so in fact, that I want you to promise to do me again before our party is over. In the meantime, go have some fun fucking Wonder Woman. She's a hot piece of tail too, but remember--save a little for me, stud."

"It's a date," he said, climbing off me. I'd come here hoping to experience raw lust and my first two studs certainly hadn't disappointed me.

The three of us took a short time-out reclining on the pillows, kissing and making out as we watched Claire and her guys. Like me, she was on her knees between two men. The guy in her mouth let out a shout and I saw her throat pulse as she swallowed his come. Then the man fucking her from behind let out a yell and held her hips as he unloaded in her. When he finished and was pulling out of her she looked back at him and smiled.

Giving her ass a playful slap, he said, "You're a hot fuck, bitch. I'm gonna go get a piece off your girlfriend, but I'll be back. When I do, I'm gonna stick my black cock up your white ass."

Claire slapped her own butt, and said, "I'll be ready when you are."

When she said that, Jerry perked up. "Does your friend do anal?"

"She loves it," I said, giving his cock an affectionate squeeze. "Get over there and stick this thing up her hot ass. That'll surprise her."

"Hey man, l'm ready for more pussy. Let's go fuck the shit out of that long-legged cunt," said my blow-job guy, getting off the bed followed by Jerry. They high-fived Claire's lovers who were headed my way just like substitutions at a basketball game.

The man that Claire had just blown climbed between my thighs and his only foreplay was to say, "I had my blowjob and now it's time for a piece of ass. Spread your legs, cunt. I'm going to fuck you." Pressing his sweaty body against me, he rammed his penis into me and began to move.

I was taken aback by how much I was enjoying this scene. These black strangers were definitely ringing my chimes. My second man lay down beside me with his cock within easy reach of my mouth. Without a word passing between us I began giving him head.

Busy as I was, I caught glimpses of the man who'd just come in my mouth standing beside Claire's bed. He was holding his hard-on and looking peeved. Claire was on her knees and my big-cocked guy was close behind her and apparently getting ready to fuck her ass.

"Shit, I came over here to screw you and now I can't fuck you until Jerry's finished," he said, shaking his hard cock at her. "So, suck my mother-fucking dick until he's finished with you, you cheating cunt. I wanna feel your pretty white mouth on my black cock. Next time you kiss your husband, you can tell him how much you enjoyed having me fuck your face."

Claire's reaction to that stupid trash-talk startled us all. She jumped off the bed and faced him. Hands on hips, her eyes shooting sparks, she said, "You don't order me around. My friend and I are here to entertain you guys and have some fun--not to be abused. You remember that song, 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T?"

He nodded, still holding his deflating hard-on. "Aretha," he said.

"That's right. And that's what we want. We all know this isn't a sunday-school picnic. We're here to share some wicked fun and the instant it isn't fun any more--we're out that fucking door."

"Look, lady. I didn't mean to piss you off. Maybe I watched one too many of those 'Blacks on Blondes' film clips. I won't get in your face again. Okay?"

Claire smiled at him. "That's better. Now take it easy. You're a handsome man. I'll be happy to let you have me any way you want me as long as you treat me good." She reached down and wrapped her long, red-nailed fingers around his black cock and kissed him. "As I recall, you were asking me for a blowjob?"

"Yeah. I was," he said. Reaching out he put a hand on her breast. "I just love having a woman give me head and I sure as shit don't get that at home. Your friend just drained my nuts, but coming in your sweet white mouth sounds good to me."

"That's much better--perfect in fact. Climb on that bed so I can give both you and your friend a nice hot ride. He wants to fuck my ass and I'll give you head while he's doing me." The three of them got in position with her blowjob guy, like mine, lying close to her head.

"Give me a second. Let your buddy get his cock up my ass and then I'll rock your world," Claire said. Drawing a deep breath, she closed her eyes and gripped the sheets as Jerry held her hips and pushed into her. After having had him fuck me with that oversized piece of meat, I was amazed at how easily she took him on. I shouldn't have been. She was Claire. When he was all the way in her she looked over her shoulder and smiled at him.

"God, You feel fantastic," she said. "Now fuck me good." Then she turned her attention to the cock in front of her. Taking his shaft in her hand, she jerked it a few times then slipped his foreskin down and kissed the purple head of it. Looking her lover in the eyes, she said, "Keep on doing that racist trash-talk. It turns me on."

Me and my guys had stopped screwing around when Claire laid down the law. Now, for the moment anyway, we paused to watch her and her guys get it on. Claire's an expert at giving blowjobs. Rick claims she gets him off faster than he can with his own hand, but she was in no hurry. She took her time, gradually building her man's excitement, licking and sucking him and letting him fuck her mouth.

Her guy held her head, and said, "That's some hot mouth you got, you white whore. Suck my black dick. I've got a present for a come-sucking bitch like you. After I shoot my load in your cheating mouth, I'm gonna fuck your married, white cunt. I'll send you home to your husband with a belly full of black sperm and another load running down your legs."

His conversation lagged as his excitement grew until he became nearly incoherent. Finally, all he could say was "Fuck, yes," each time her head descended his shaft. Claire continued working on him and teasing him until he begged her. "Please. Let me come, you fucking bitch."

When she took him over the edge he let out a shout and unloaded his first jet in her mouth. She raised up off his cock and continued jerking him off, spreading his semen on her face. She finished by taking him back in her mouth gently sucking him until he softened.

"This is amazing," he said. "I haven't had a woman give me head since last year's convention in Vegas. Now both of you nasty white bitches have sucked me off and I loved every second. The two of you are, beyond a shadow of a doubt, the most talented cocksuckers that have ever gone down on me. I am so glad Stewart decided to share you two with us. Hurry up, Jerry. Now that this bitch has blown me, I'm anxious to find out if her cunt is as hot as her mouth."

"Be patient," Jerry said. "You distracted me and you're just going to have to wait until I'm done fucking her butt."

"Well, get on with it then."

"Don't worry," Claire said. "You'll have your chance. The night is young and I'm still horny." Jerry began fucking her in earnest and the last thing I saw before my lovers demanded my undivided attention was Claire, her shoulders flat on the mattress, ass in the air, and a big smile on her face as her lover plowed her butt.

Me and my guys shared very good climaxes, and after they finished coming in me, we were lying in a pile, enjoying our afterglow when Claire got up and came over to my bed.

"Would you help me out, Cat Woman. My guys left me pretty messy and I thought our studs might like to watch us clean each other up."

We lay down face-to-face. I kissed her then licked the sperm off her cheeks and forehead. Gathering it in my mouth, I raised my head. Claire opened wide and I let a string of come slide from my lips into her mouth. The guys groaned.

"I think they liked that," Claire said, "so, let's give them a little more. From where I am all I can see are limp dicks. I'll bet some girl-on-girl pussy-eating will stiffen them up nicely." We got into a sixty-nine with me on top and, as she predicted, it was very effective. Within minutes we both had cocks trying to share our pussies with our tongues.

After that, the sex was a blur of black cocks. I fucked and sucked all the men, Stewart included. They screwed me one at a time as well as in combinations and Claire was similarly occupied. I loved the intensity of the lust. It was everything I'd hoped it would be.

When the guys began slowing down, I was happy to find my big-dicked lover, Jerry, back in my arms. We kissed for awhile before he spent some delicious moments sucking my nipples. I masturbated his limber dick hoping I'd get a rise out it. A perfect finish for my night of lust would having him fuck me again.

Fortunately, we were on the same page. Putting a couple of fingers in me, he said, "You've got a very hot and messy pussy, white lady. I want to enjoy you one more time, but my cock doesn't want to cooperate. Can you help me?"

I had a stake in getting him hard if I wanted him to fuck me, so I said, "I'm very helpful." Then I bent down and kissed the head of it.

"Take my black cock in your sexy mouth, bitch. Work it until you get me stiff," he said, rolling onto his back. I did as ordered, kissing, licking, and trying to suck his monster until I felt it stir. It started growing in my hand and I began to really work him over sucking his balls and licking his shaft in addition to my less than successful efforts at blowing him. All I could fit in my mouth was the swollen purple head of his dick. Frustrated, I tried for more, but only made myself gag. So I did what I could, using my tongue and lips while I jerked his massive shaft with both hands. My efforts were rewarded as he continued hardening nicely.

When he was fully erect I raised up and examined my handiwork. I don't know how to explain it exactly, but his hard-on hadn't gotten any longer. It just sort of inflated. His prick was actually about the same length as Rick's, I guessed. But the difference was in how big around it was. The diameter of his organ increased enormously, like a cone, getting wider as it approached his groin.

No wonder it had felt like he was driving a wedge into me the first time we fucked--he was. Now that I knew what I was in for, I wanted to feel him hammering that big piece of meat into me again stretching my vagina to the limit once more. I went back down on him to get him really wet, sucking his cock until he pulled me up the bed and kissed me.

Even kissing this guy was erotic. I loved the feel of his full, meaty lips and oversized tongue. When I said, "Give me some tongue." He filled my mouth with it and I sucked his tongue just like I had his cock.