Beth's Awakening Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spawner
spawner
91 Followers

"Get up off your knees and stand in front of me, you shameless whore. Come closer, Rick. I want you to help me strip your slut-wife naked." Rick complied scooting his chair over to within a couple of feet of us.

Jerry reached out and putting a hand on my hip, said, "You're so lovely in that dress. It flatters your voluptuous figure, Beth. Red is definitely your color. Now, you fucking adulterous bitch, show me your body. Lift the hem of your skirt so I can see your panties." I did as asked raising my skirt until I was exposed from the waist down. Jerry took a deep breath and said, "You have an absolutely stunning figure, you white slut, even better then I remembered. I hoped your panties would be red and, to my delight, they are. Having you model them for my pleasure is an extra treat. I forget. Does your pubic fur match your beautiful, blonde hair?"

"Take a peek," I said, turning down the front of my thong with a free hand. Rick likes my pubic hair, so I have quite a thatch and it is dirty blonde. Jerry put a dark hand on my abdomen and stroked down, petting my muff like one pets a cat.

"Gorgeous," he said. "My black cock is going to contrast perfectly against your blonde thatch when I'm inside you. Your husband is going to enjoy seeing that."

He turned to Rick and said, "Look how pretty your cheating slut wife is, standing there with her skirt up around her waist with her tiny panties and thigh high stockings in full view. She's shameless, an adulterous whore who enjoys showing her private parts to a black man. I see why you share Beth with other men. She's just too spectacular to keep for your exclusive pleasure. I can tell by your hard-on that you like showing off your sensuous bitch the same way other men like showing off a new Porsche."

"You're right," Rick said. "Having new lovers admire her really turns me on. She is beautiful, isn't she?"

"Oh, yeah. She's a sight to behold and what's even better inside that beautiful body beats the heart of a promiscuous slut."

I was getting tired of holding my skirt up. "My bra matches my panties. Would you two like to see it?" I asked.

"In a moment, cunt. But first, let your husband and me savor this moment. We've got all night."

He drew me toward himself, holding both my hips now, and pressed his face to my sex outside my panties.

"God, Rick. Her pussy smells so good. I barely got a chance to taste her the last time we were together so this time I want to suck your wife's pussy until she comes."

I started to strip off my thong, but he stopped me. Pulling the crotch of my panty to one side, he kissed my pussy lips and his tongue teased my clit making me squirm with delight.

"She likes that, Rick. Your fucking cunt likes having a black man's tongue in her snatch."

"Oh, yeah. You bet she does," I said, stroking his cheek.

"Show us your bra now," he said, readjusting my thong so it covered my mound again. I turned around so my bottom was toward him.

"You'll have to unzip me first," I said, pushing my butt at him. Putting his arms around my hips he pulled me close and pressed his face against my ass. Then he blew his hot breath right through my dress--a most unusual sensation. He pulled my zipper down opening my dress down to the top of my crack. I turned to face him once more holding the bodice over my breasts.

"Step back so your husband and I can admire your lingerie," he said.

I did as he asked dropping my bodice and standing with my hands on my hips.

"Such a pretty brassiere," Jerry said. "Red flatters your white skin. It's an attractive contrast just like seeing your red lips wrapped around my black cock."

"I'm glad you like me in red. I wore this outfit hoping to please you," I said. "It's also one of Rick's very favorites."

"Your husband has good taste in clothes and even better taste in women," he said. "Come closer so I can remove your lovely gown." He eased it carefully over my hips and handed it to Rick.

"Your fucking slut of a wife looks so sexy standing there in her stockings, tiny panties and red bra. You're a lucky man. If I were married to her I'd have to fuck her at least once a day, but you have it easy. Since you let her sleep with other men, you have help satisfying her depraved lust."

He turned to me and putting a hand between my legs, said, "Tell me, you promiscuous, white wanton. How many lovers have enjoyed this luscious cunt of yours?"

"I don't know right off. I don't keep count," I said, squeezing my breasts in frustration. This slow-paced scene was getting to me. Every time I moved, I was conscious of how wet my pussy was getting. I'd come here to get laid and that's what I wanted.

"I'm ready to have you fuck me," I said, looking at Rick for support. "Are you ready to see him put this big piece of meat in my pussy, darling?" I asked, holding Jerry's throbbing hard-on.

"I'm just the spectator, honey. You two are the players. If you want him to fuck you, you'll have to ask your lover."

"Damn it, Jerry. I'm tired of playing this game. I don't want to pose any more. You've seen me naked. Christ, you've already fucked me a couple of times. I just gave you a blowjob and got you off in my mouth. Now I want your cock in me."

"And that's going to happen, but as I said, we have plenty of time."

"Don't you get it, Beth," Rick said. "He's teasing you just like you ladies tease us guys."

I laughed. Rick was so right. Even though I was loving the attention, the caresses, and the bits of gutter language, I expected to have my sex scenes progress at their usual pace and that wasn't happening with this man. What the hell, I said to myself. I'll just go with the flow and maybe I'll experience something new.

"Okay, lover. Take all the time you want. Just promise me that you'll screw my brains out before check-out time."

Jerry laughed. "That's a promise. Actually, Rick. I was teasing all three of us. Trust me. Anticipation is a powerful aphrodisiac. I've learned just how powerful during the past week after you two agreed to see me."

"It's working for me," my husband said. "So, what's next?"

"I think I'll remove your whore's bra. How about it, cunt. Would that make you happier?"

"At least it's some progress toward getting me laid," I said, turning around so he could reach the clip. He undid it and handed it to Rick. When I turned back to him, he kissed my nipples then sucked them while kneading the cheeks of my ass.

He looked at Rick and said, "Remember the special request I mentioned. I want you to remove Beth's panties so she'll be completely naked. When you do that you'll be giving your permission for me to use her. So, Rick. Are you ready to give your slut wife to me?"

"With pleasure," my husband said, getting on his knees behind me. He hooked his fingers in the side straps of my thong and I wriggled my hip helping him get it off me. "There you go, Jerry. She's all yours. Enjoy my sweet slut."

When I stepped out of my thong, he held it to his nose. He inhaled and then licked the damp spot in the crotch before handing my panties to Jerry who did the same thing. They exchanged grins.

"Nice, huh," Rick said.

"Very nice," Jerry said.

"So, how do I smell, you degenerate assholes?" I asked, with a grin.

"Simply marvelous," Jerry said, casually inserting a finger into my very wet pussy. He stirred it around until I gasped. Then he removed it and sucked it clean. "And your cunt tastes even better. Go ahead. Put your fingers in her, Rick. Get a nice dollop of pussy juice to enjoy. That'll have to last you for awhile, though. Remember, She's mine until I've come in your slut's pussy. After that happens you'll have a chance to enjoy sloppy seconds on her." Rick kissed both my ass-cheeks before inserting three fingers into me. He stirred them around just the way I like and when my hips began to move he removed them and licked them like he would a lollipop.

"Okay, you cheating bitch," Jerry said. "You want me to fuck you, so let's get started. Lie down on the bed. First I'm going to put my tongue deep in your married fuck-hole and eat your juicy, white pussy until you climax for me."

I got in position and opened my thighs. Jerry settled between them and went to work. All the teasing he had done was effective. I was as hot as a wood stove and within minutes his clever tongue had my hips writhing. I heard myself shriek as I enjoyed a barnburner of a climax, one of the most intense orgasms I can remember experiencing from oral alone. Maybe there was something to this slow seduction shit.

I came down thoroughly enjoying the sensations still rippling through my vagina.

"I think she liked it," Rick said from his chair while slowly jerking his cock.

"I know I am," Jerry said. "Your wife is such a responsive bitch. Tell me, Beth. Are you having more fun than the last time we were together now you've got your man here to see us making out?"

"No doubt about it," I said. "We're perfectly matched. He likes to watch and I love to perform for him. By the way, did you enjoy sucking my cunt and having me come for you?" He nodded. "Well, this pussy of mine has been pretty busy. You just ate a well-used cunt. Just imagine all the cocks I've had in me. Hell, you saw your friends using me and watched them shooting their semen into me. Does that picture excite you?"

He laughed. "You are one nasty bitch, Beth. Shame on you for trying to turn the tables on me like that." Looking up at me from between my thighs, his big brown eyes twinkling, he said, "I don't care how many pricks you've had in you. That's just proof that other men find you desirable just as I do. Seeing my friends fuck you one after another was only proof that you're a promiscuous, cheating cunt. If you were a faithful wife, I wouldn't have my face between your legs and my tongue in your sweet pussy while I told you how much you excite me. That would be a pity. So, like Rick, I say, bravo and thank goodness for unfaithful wives like you."

"Trust me. I did faithful for eleven years. It was boring. Screwing other men is what's on my menu from here on out."

"Aside from the obvious pleasure of fucking you, I have one other goal. Whenever another man's cock is stuffed up your delicious cunt, I want you to remember tonight. When you compare me to whoever is between your thighs at the moment I want you to wish it was my black dick in you instead of his."

Giving my pussy a final kiss, he said, "I'm going to fuck you now and show you just what I mean." Getting to his knees he positioned himself to enter me. "When this night is over you'll be my black-cock whore forever." I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his penis. He was hard as steel and very large.

I was conscious of Rick moving around to the foot of the bed so he'd have a better view of Jerry hammering his cone-shaped cock into me. My pervert of a husband was just in time to see that big knob push my vaginal lips apart and enter me.

After his initial penetration my lover paused and we kissed for a bit letting me adapt to his monster. I relaxed for a minute or so, but then lust took over. I put my hands on his butt and thrust my hips toward him.

"You're ready for more black cock aren't you, you sexy bitch?" I nodded. "Then let's show your husband how much you love having me fuck you."

"God, yes," I said. "I've been waiting all evening for this moment and I'm in heat. Give it to me, lover."

"That's the right answer, you shameless whore. Tell your man how much you want my black dick and then talk to me. I want you to beg me to fill your adulterous, white cunt with my black sperm."

This was getting beyond tedious. I just wanted him to screw me. I grabbed his ass, pulled him all the way into me and said, "That's enough bullshit. Fuck me, lover. And do it now."

He got the message. All the while continuing to kiss me, he filled my mouth with his tongue and started moving--slowly at first--but he quickly picked up speed. The sensation of fullness he created inside me was unbelievable. Bolts of sensual lightning exploded in my groin as he wedged ever deeper into me filling my vagina to its absolute limit. I began to climax almost immediately and continued all through the eon or so that he fucked me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him holding him tight as he pounded into me. Rick told me later that I screamed and shrieked and cursed, but held my lover close the entire time he was screwing me. Finally, my stud let out a shout like he'd done when he came in my mouth. I continued holding his ass, feeling his butt muscles contract as he pumped me full--a totally excellent sensation.

We kissed some more and he relaxed on me enjoying his afterglow. "You are a terrific piece of ass, Beth," he said.

"You're not so bad yourself," I said, licking sweat from his face. "I can feel your load in me--all warm and sticky. I like that a lot. This makes two loads you've given me this evening. I sincerely hope you've got a lot more like those."

"We'll see," he said. "I've just thought of another reason for Rick to lend you out. It would be a crime to keep you from pleasing other men. I'm so happy that I got another chance to fuck you."

"I'm happy about that too," I said.

He rolled off my hips, sat on the edge of the bed, and said, "Okay, Rick. She's a bit soiled, but she's all yours. Enjoy your sloppy seconds. You said something about eating her pussy after I came in her. Are you going to do that?"

"Yeah, I am," he said. "A fresh deposit like yours is called a cream pie and I really enjoy them." He came over to the bed and looked between my legs. "Shit, Beth. It looks like he parked a fucking truck in your pussy. It's gaping open like a garage door. On top of that, you've got come pouring out of you. It's going to be a fucking week before I'll be able to enjoy a tight piece of ass."

"Don't be silly, honey. My puss will shrink up like magic. I don't remember any problem with it recovering after popping out two kids.

"I didn't know you had children," Jerry said, chuckling. "I've been called a black motherfucker before, but now it's true."

"And you're a damned good one," I said.

"I've changed my mind, Rick. Go ahead and eat your cream pie out of Beth's cunt, but don't fuck her yet. I think that seeing you suck my sperm out of your wife has the potential for turning me on. If that happens I want her to be my exclusive whore for a bit longer."

"Great I need a break to catch my breath before you fuck me again anyway, Jerry," I said. "I'll just relax while you go down on me, honey."

"You do that," Rick said, getting in position. He began by kissing and sucking on my stretched lips, then his tongue went deep in me. Perhaps because I was open so wide, he reached further up my vagina than ever before. He must have touched my G-spot, because I had a doozy of a climax.

"That didn't look very relaxing," Jerry said, watching Rick tenderly kiss my pussy, bringing me back to earth. Then he shook his head. "Beth, you have a perfectly amazing capacity for lust. Seriously--you should be a whore. You'd be a rich one."

"Sex is recreation for me not business," I said. "I doubt I'd enjoy it near as much if I was charging for it."

"Let's all rest and have a little refeshment," Jerry said, getting off the bed and opening the minibar. He pulled out a bottle of champagne and set out three chilled flutes. Then he opened the bottle and poured. After handing glasses to Rick and me, he picked his up.

"A toast," he said. "Here's to you, Beth. You're the best--a slut wife beyond compare."

"I'll drink to that," Rick said. Laughing we clinked glasses and drank. The wine was refreshing--clean and crisp. After drinking so much at dinner and participating in a couple sessions of vigorous sex I was so thirsty that I pretty much gulped mine down and held out my glass for more. Jerry topped up my drink and joined us on the bed.

"I'm really enjoying myself tonight," I said.

"Even better than the first time when you had me and my friends?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. Now that I know what to expect when you fuck me I can relax and let myself go. Plus, like I told you I love performing for Rick. It's fun seeing him get so excited." I glanced down at my poor husband's partially erect dick. A silver streamer of pre-come was leaking from the end of it and pooling on his thigh. "I promise, I'll take care of you when Jerry is finished with me, honey. Just be patient."

"Don't worry about me. You just concentrate on having fun with your stud. I'll be fine."

I rolled over and cuddled up to Jerry. I kissed his cheek and pressed my breasts against his arm. When he put an arm around me I actually hummed with satisfaction as I gave his hardening cock a squeeze happy that it appeared he was going to do me again. It's easy for me to be affectionate with a lover who has just scratched my itch and my cute black stud had certainly done that. However, things took a sudden left turn when Jerry put a hand on my ass.

"I've decided how I'd like to have you next," he said.

"And how would that be, lover?" I asked. "I really enjoyed having you do me doggy-style at the orgy."

"That was nice, wasn't it. But no, that's not it." He gave my butt cheek a squeeze. "What I want is to fuck you in your sweet ass, you sexy bitch. I've come in your mouth and your cunt and now I want to shoot my next load right in here," he said, inserting a finger in my rectum

My heart leaped. This would be a challenge, but I'd promised to do whatever it took to please my lover. I'd give it a try. Rick and I exchanged glances and he raised his eyebrow. I nodded.

"My wife's asshole is very tight and hot," my husband said. "If you can get that big prick of yours in her you're going to love screwing her back door."

"Beth, I want to hear it from you. Go ahead. Tell me how much you want me to fuck your ass, you shameless slut."

"I do, Jerry. I want you to fuck my ass, lover. I want you to shoot your next load right where you've got your sexy finger."

"This I've got to see," Rick said. "I can't imagine how my sweet slut is going to take that big prick of yours in her tight ass, but I'm ready to watch her try. Wait until I get back. I've gotta pee."

Rick got up and headed for the bathroom. As soon as the door closed, Jerry said, "It's no secret that you like your dicks big. I know for a fact that you've fucked Stewart and now me. So after having sex with us, how can Rick's cock satisfy you?"

I laughed. "You're right. I do love big cocks and the men who share them with me. Don't worry about Rick. He's special. He packs a secret weapon that makes us ladies have screaming climaxes. None of our other male friends can figure out how he does that. I'm married to him and I'm not too sure myself, but he's the real deal. Too bad you don't have a sexy girlfriend for him to demonstrate his talent on."

"Sorry. I don't have anyone on the side. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that he's so good with the ladies. I just jumped to the conclusion that a husband who likes to watch other guys fuck his wife can't be much of a stud."

"Well, you'd be wrong on that account. Rick can really ring my chimes." While we were talking he had been sliding his finger in and out of my ass and I could feel myself loosening up. Now he inserted a second finger and kept on working to open me wider. The game had begun. I wasn't sure I was capable of being a player, but I'd certainly do my best.

I kissed him and said, "I like having your fingers in me. It feels sexy when you move them around."

"I'm liking this too," he said. "I've never done this to a woman before."

"Well, what you're doing really feels nice. I think this ass-fucking thing is going to work just fine."

Rick came back and stopped to pour us more champagne. He watched Jerry fingering me, and then said, "I hate to interrupt, but the champagne is getting warm."

spawner
spawner
91 Followers